So now that Spider-Man Homecoming is confirmed to be a flop, what are your expectations for the next reboot?

So now that Spider-Man Homecoming is confirmed to be a flop, what are your expectations for the next reboot?

Marvel has the good sense to let it die and turns attention to something else.

Just give me a fucking movie where he isn't in high school. Enough is enough, Christ.

>So now that Spider-Man Homecoming is confirmed to be a flop

When was it confirmed to flop? So far it's looking to be good.

>So far it's looking to be good.

so you hate brown people

Of the 5 Spider-Man movies only one and a half took place in high school.

Nice meme.

No, I hate how they're ruining the characters by making Flash into a short little rich kid and MJ into some science nerd.

Why is the school's janitor in the back hanging with these kids?

I know this meme is old as fuck, but this is necessary.

A disposable bargain bin supporting cast whom we probably won't see in any of the sequels. Not enough to bother me to think that the movie will suck. Pete will be going to college in three years anyway when the next movie comes out. By that time, we'll get Harry, Gwen and Mary Jane.

>but this is necessary

Not really.

How is it confirmed to be a flop? Because it has a ton of foreign people?

I mean it does seem like it is pushing some cynical agenda and Flash looks totally fucking wrong but it's not a confirmed flop

also it will make like a billion dollars

>By that time, we'll get Harry, Gwen and Mary Jane.

But user, we already do have MJ.

>and MJ into some science nerd.

why is that a bad thing? everyone was okay with it when Spectacular did that to Gwen

Will Mary Jane even have red hair in the story?

If she really is MJ, and she doesn't have red hair, I'll be mad. She needs to at least have red hair

>to be a flop

What did you mean by that

Don't you Mean Amazing Spider-Man? Or Spectacular, as in the cartoon? Or the comic? I don't know about the Spectacular comic, but in the cartoon and in the Amazing Spider-Man movie she was a nerd.

>confirmed to be a flop

I can't imagine the reactions when this shit makes money like all the other Marvel films.

>muh corrupted journalism
>muh plebians can't into true taste
>muh sjw conspiracy

>So now that Spider-Man Homecoming is confirmed to be a flop
Are we seriously still doing this?

Did you not learn from GOTG and Ant-Man or what?

>her hair hair becomes red (and on fire) when she gains powers
>Flash gets ice powers
>this was a secret Spider-Man And His Amazing Friends adaption all along