ITT cartoons nobody cares about or even knows about as much as you do and it's eating you up inside

ITT cartoons nobody cares about or even knows about as much as you do and it's eating you up inside

Comedy Cape cartoon with some admirable squish n squash despite using CGI.

Kinda surprised it's not mentioned that much.

Kaijudo doesn't have the right to be good as it is, too bad its forgotten like all other hub shows that were not pastel equines.

You let them down, Cred Forums. We had a shot at a revival but you pirated the comics and fucking blew it. You betrayed them all.

Only people who watched teletoon seem to remember this. Did it air much in the US?

I've only seen it air on Spanish stations in the U.S.

Holy shit, I loved this shit as a kid. It's wierd that nobody mentions it whenever there is a thread like this.

Mah nigga. I used to get up at 6am to tape it off of WB kids before the TMNT, X-Men Evo, and censored animes started.

I don't get it. Even Battle Force 5 gets talked about more than this.

Fuck you it's good.

Ah man, this is the shit. This is probably one of my favorite shows ever made yet no one I know cares about it beyond me and one of my brothers.

I actually liked LOSE a lot. Probably one of my favorite Nerd Corps series. Don't really know what there is to talk about with it tho.

The Magician. You can barely find anything on it. There is some guy selling a dvd set, but no such set was ever produced according to wikipedia and Xilum. There is a channel on Youtube that has most of the episodes, but they are out of order.

If I hadn't seen this in Fox Kids during the '90s in Latin America, I would have thought it was some shit I dreamed off.

This was the shit. Silencers were so cool

I remember that Nascar cartoon being pretty baller. Granted I was about 6 at the time.

You watched that too? You're like the only other people I've ever met that watched that. . .

It aired quite a few times.

It didn't even die due to ratings either, It was cancelled because the cardgame it was based off of sold like shit.

Holy fuck this is the first time in like 15 years that I even THINK about this cartoon. Used to watch it all the time on FoxKids, back when that was a thing.

"But...I'm just a miner."

That show was anything but background noise?