Literally who can stop him?

Literally who can stop him?

Ignoring my massive homo-lust for Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

Writers, and annoying fans, but considering this is AMC shit, who the hell cares, back to Cred Forums with you.

>Not knowing Walking Dead is Cred Forums

Comic Negan is cuter

Think they killed Glenn like in the comic or is he too popular? Who else could it realistically be?

Can't wait until he becomes BatDaddy.

Sup.

You talking about the show? Because if you really want to know, its a double kill. Abe and Glenn.

Realtalk: would barbed wire like that on a baseball bat really achieve anything besides slightly padding the bat's hits?

It's not like someone is going to bleed out from the tiny holes it leaves, and I don't think a little flesh-tearing is going to in any way compare to the incapacitating effects of being hit by a baseball bat.

I dunno, user, how about you go try it on someone?

>Abe

Pls no. Not again.

Well the Governor could have probably handled this whole "Neegan" thing inside of an hour, but NOOOOOOOOOOO we had to ruin his functioning society because he was too mean...

He is a literal beta

But seriously how is the group going to get out of this one?

It is going to come to the same resolve as the comics, Negan and Rick will work together to fight the Whisperers or as they call them in the show, the Wolves

I think it will be Daryl. He isn't a comic character, they have been writing him out of the show since they got to Alexandria, Norman has been working on over a handful of other TV series. Also I think his death would have more of an impact as people aren't expecting it, and he is a fan favorite.

if nothing else it's prolly got zombie bug on it, so if someone gets hit they'll def die and turn.

Joe Chill

Negan get FUCKED

Anyone with a gun, I guess?

he wouldn't fight his own father.

Yea, but he would to save his own mother

my god this board will blow up when Thomas Wayne kills Martha Wayne.

Hmm I will bump this thread for Negan

>S-Save Bruce!

>WHY DID YOU SAVE THAT NAME

honestly, TWD villains are really cheesy.

That's the best part

Negan would've seriously wrecked his shit. He had more soldiers and even more civilians he could force into combat.

He was a legit psychopath that didn't know how to lead. Negan is brutal but he has a system, rules.

that's what turned me off from the comic. after the prison arc, the comics just went downhill. I was willing to accept Michonne as an outlet for Kirkman's cape comics urges, but then stuff just kept getting dumber and dumber.

Bump?

Presumably anyone with a loaded gun.

What turns me off is zombie plots in general.

They only work by characters making the dumbest choices possible in any given situation. Eventually all that stupidity piles up and it just starts to seem really absurd.

The barbed wire would leave gross lacerations across the victim's head with each swing. The intention being that Negan wants to deeply disturb and incite fear into Rick's group, and what better way to that than cutting up and bashing someone's skull in until their face isn't even recognizable anymore.

Fucking perfect casting.

I just wanted Negan to kill Rick and win and finally make the comic interesting again. Sigh.

>cast a skinny manlet for Ozymandias

>make it impossible for the audience to not figure out who he is five minutes matter you meet him

It was amusing seeing Goode and Dean Morgan on The Good Wife though.

A)He attacked first and B)He was the one who massacred half the town

>Batman would kill his father to save the Joker
Yes, you're right.

Martha Joker vs Thomas Negan when?