ITT: Times Hank was right

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nn4iFTrlg98
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You want to start some controversy, but luckily we live in a world where most people have good taste, and no longer want their meat destroyed and tasteless

>not getting well done steak and slathering it in ketchup

Die, monster! You don't belong in this world!

When he put on a dress to save bill from getting beat up

You can say you love Medium Rare steaks all you want, the fucker was still wrong most of the time.
>Takes son out of a pageant because it's not normal, and uses the ignorant bullies pelting the other kids with donuts as an example why he was right.
>Refuses to let Bobby love Jesus in his own way because he's afraid that if the boy actually starts to like something, hell just get bored with it.
>Actually goes through several churches all because a new family showed up earlier than he did and took his spot.
>Got mad that he was too stupid to realize he was getting screwed over at a car dealership for years and tries to pass it off as the salesman being a bastard when all he did was sell the goddamn car at sticker price.
>Won't tell his son that he's funny because he doesn't understand most of his humor.
Fuck Hank. Fuck Peggy too.

Dale is the only good one.

You had a point with the rest, but
>Won't tell his son that he's funny because he doesn't understand most of his humor.

There's nothing wrong with being honest to your son that he doesn't make you laugh. It's not like Hank deliberately tried to shut down Bobby's attempts at humor, since he fucking loved when Bobby made jokes about propane. Hank doesn't pamper his son because he knows that spoiled kids grow up to be jackasses.

>He was right though, it was weird and he didn't want his son getting bullied for being a fatboy model
>He was right, Bobby's interests waxed and waned all the time, he was very easily distracted as well. Realizing Christian Rock is lame isn't a possibility it's an inevitability and his newfound love of Christ was based solely in Christian Rock.
>It was his pew.
>Salesmen have an obligation to be straightforward and honest with their customers. What kind of world would we live in if every Salesman just said whatever they needed to make a sale?
>He ain't funny.

>Dale
>Good One
You got dang giblet head.

>>Actually goes through several churches all because a new family showed up earlier than he did and took his spot.
The rest he may have been on solid ground with, but that really was pissy tribalism 101.

>Not liking well-done steak
;-;

I can understand steaks but if you leave ground beef to be anything but well done you're a retard that's exposing themselves to food poisoning.

>giving your kids emotional support and encouraging them to follow their dreams is spoiling them

>telling your kid you love them is spoiling them

Conservatives.

I'll give you the first two and the last one, but no, that wasn't his pew. You want a certain spot every morning you get your ass up and be there before anyone else does.
And how are you forgetting that the Salesman was honest? He didn't sell the trucks a penny more or a penny less, sticker price is what Hank got, it's not the salesman's obligation to fucking make sure you spend less money.

>Hank doesn't pamper his son because he knows that spoiled kids grow up to be jackasses.
Yeah. Every time I think of Hank, I first think of the jet ski he kept despite the expense because it made him happier being with Bobby than the rich guy's kid he had PLANNED to resell it to.

He doesn't exactly dote on Bobby, but he does love spending time with him. Hank is set in his ways, but he's often very willing to open up to Bobby and at least try to understand why Bobby's into some crazy hobby of the week.

Stodgy as he is, and even though sometimes he worries about social norms a little too much, the core truth of Hank is that he loves his son.

Well duh. We're not talking about ground beef though, we're talking steak.

>And how are you forgetting that the Salesman was honest?
Got to agree with user here. It wasn't that Hank was buying sticker price because he could afford it, but because wayyyy back in high school this same salesman suckered him into believing it was a "super secret price." It's probably why Hank never bothered to look into haggling for cars - he thought he was already "in" with a salesman he trusted.

I bake my steak and it comes out so tender that it falls off the bone. You can keep your almost raw meat.

But he didn't lie to Hank. He never tried to oversell the damn car, whatever the price was on the sticker was the price Hank would pay. And after twenty years of this shit it's not his fault that Hank couldn't be bothered to do research.

Actually, how the fuck has Peggy never tried to buy a car with Hank in twenty years? His old truck had to have been a fucking 99 or 2000 model at the earliest.

He LITERALLY told Hank this was his super-secret price, taking a really big bath on it, etc. He appealed to Hank's naivety and Hank just never grew up enough to think this person would wrong him.

So ... 50/50. The Salesman lied about this being some special price, and Hank should have fucking listened when someone in the alley talked about haggling down from sticker price.

He's still a dumb ass.

Medium is best.

Because most places think Medium is Medium Rare and Medium Rare is Rare.

You forgot

>manipulates son from going into a guaranteed successful career because he was afraid of him not being popular

>anything but rare

Restaurants intentionally cook your steak a touch under what you order it, since they can always cook it more if you complain but they can't uncook it.

>it's a Cred Forumsck/ thread

Welldonefags need not apply

>eating meat
Enjoy your heart disease and clogged arteries

Oh I will

>Eating

Who here /photosynthesize/?

>takes son out of pageant because it's not normal+bullies

But that's a good thing. Why coddle the boy and make it seems that anything is alright. Bobby would just get bullied and turn into one of those furry types who blame the world for not accepting their strangeness.

One thing that bugged me was all those times Hank just glared at a guy and that's all it took to stop them from fighting. Just once I'd have like to have seen him get his ass handed to him.

>not wanting to absorb the energy of the cosmos via fasting and deep meditation to bring yourself to harmony with the universe and to sever your earthly tether
>not wanting to become enlightened
?

Did we watch the same show? He got his shit pushed in by that football player.

>>>Takes son out of a pageant because it's not normal, and uses the ignorant bullies pelting the other kids with donuts as an example why he was right.

Hank just didn't want to tell Bobby that most models when left alone get molested.

stupid americans, if you wanted your meat to taste like something other than shit you'd cook it properly

>I love the rubbery texture of raw meat! Fire is scary and my cave keeps me safe from predators.
T. Insecure babies who eat 'rare' meat

Medium-Well master race here

>Well done
>Cooked properly

Of course it's cooked properly ya dingus, that's why they call it well done.

Bruce only eats his stakes if they're charred black and shaped like a bat

His parents must not have raised him right.

>Eating stake well done with catsup
>Eating bananas with catsup
This a joke, I assume.

what the fuck is wrong with you

Fuck you Cred Forumscksu/ck/ers
Now I'm hungry and it's the dead of night and there's nothing in my fridge to eat.

As a vegetarian, I prefer my meat really well-done so that its a nice uniform texture and there's no blood and little gristle.

I feel queasy looking at that

>he doesn't get his nourishment from rocks

Laughinglithotrophs.jpg

what the fuck
what the fuck

>who the hell wants to live past 60?

I can cook pretty well otherwise, but man I am shit at judging the done-ness of cuts of meat.

That shit pissed me off.

Dale is supposed to be a big gun nut, but not once does he draw a weapon in defense of his best friends.

>catsup

i honestly don't get this meme

It's like those cut/uncut threads, but with food.

>he hasn't transcended the need for nourishment and become one with the beating heart of all creation

>Catsup
Gonna eat your CRISPS with that CATSUP, you mongloid?

Well done food is dry and a waste of meat.

That being said, people who like blue rare/rare meat have nasty taste for wanting raw beef.

TELL ME WHAT TO BELIEVE Cred Forums! I JUST WANNA ENJOY A GODDAMN STEAK!

how is it a waste of meat if you're still eating it?
if it is dry just put on some ketchup on it

>mfw my mom loves her meat slightly carbonized
tbhfam, I prefer my meat medium well[/sooiler]

My girlfriend was raised in a household where the only way meat was cooked was until it was well-done.

After we started dating I introduced her to a medium-rare steak and it blew her goddamn mind.

>ketchup on steak

Y..you're baiting me aren't you?!

>claims to be ascendant being in tune with the universe
>still inhabits one planet

Do you even hive mind?

>I live i third world country where ill surely die if I eat any meat that isn't reduced to pure carbon
T. Leather boot eaters

I would rather only live 30 years of enjoyment than 70 years of misery.

>I don't know that we're all one guy shitposting at ourselves

C'mon me. I'm you, me.

if it's a "waste of meat" as you said putting some ketsup on it shouldn't matter

Venezuela?

for some reason that image makes me want to cry

>Well done steak
>Sweet Baby Rays BBQ
>A1 Steak Sauce
>Goat semen

Good luck not enjoying your steak to its maximum potential, plebeians.

You shouldn't be turning the inside of your meat into jerky dry char in the first place.

Buy a steak
Cook it and intermittently take it off the heat and have a bit
figure out your ideal steak

Then why are you still so miserable?

Because he's on Cred Forums

I have yet to find the enjoyment in life!

Naw, he's probably just canadian

Brother!

You know what? That's exactly what I'm gonna do.

So everyone here who says they enjoy well-done steak is just trolling right? None of you really are breaking down a good steaks nutrients, cooking ou its flavor, and reducing its texture to leather unironically right? If so, why would you evwn waste your money on steak? A cheeseburger would be more to your tastes, no?

>Not using mustard pan sauce

I bet you don't even use a cast iron skillet to cook

I put ketchup on a steak sandwich once, and immediately knew after trying it that I had made a terrible misteak. I never made that error again.

You see this is where i am confused Why shouldn't I? the animal is dead, died to feed whomever is eating the remains and I doubt the animal gives a fly shit about how its meat is prepared. It is entirely possible for people to prefer dry meat.

The only reason I could see to not get it nuked is having the blood improves the taste but if it using the same seasoning it can't be that much of a difference

>Mom always cooks her meat beyond well done
>Can't get anything else
>Fast forward to adulthood
>Family bbq, siblings and I cookout
>None of my brothers and sisters can get Mom's way of "well done" correct
>She chooses to starve
>Can't ask her to leave

Going back to Hank being right.

I'm binge watching now and just finished the race track episode. Hank was wrong as fuck BUT we do see him actually legit go hulk and kick someone's ass. Over and over again.

If your meat is still pink please check yourself into the nearest zoo

>coming from eurofags that have to put vinegar on food to improve the taste

And some people are assholes who like to overcook it and slather fucking ketchup on it!

I prefer medium for burgers, medium-rare for steak. I don't take my chances with medium-rare on a burger with food poisoning and all, but well done is a bit much.

>.gif

This is a Cred Forumsck/ thread now.

Yeah I still like my burgers with a little pink on the inside too. The difference is that the juice should run clear, whereas steaks still have red in it.

>Power Girl chicken sandwich

Cuck

if you are unable to cook a steak so that it's browned all the way through without getting a dry, tasteless mess, you need to be banned from all kitchens forever

Meant to post this here.

>Beef
You little faggots don't know what good food really is. Beef is inherently inferior to Bison meat. It tastes similar, but has just a bit more flavor. Also, the only proper way to eat this good shit is by slathering it with olive oil, dusting it with black pepper, and then placing on a nice hot bed of chopped carrots and leeks.

The best part is slicing the fucker up and seeing the mild pink in the middle where all the flavor is. Delicious ambrosia of the gods.

I have eaten raw beef. It is good.

But why? And why do you not embrace Nut?

If we're going more exotic meats than try shark. Shark steaks are the fucking best!

Shark might be a little hard for me to get. Bison isn't all that exotic here in America. All I had to do to get it was go down to my local market. Sure, it's not as common and there wasn't as much product, but it was fairly easy.

Doesn't shark meat contain strong traces of mercury?

>chewy texture with the taste of blood

Nah

Almost all predatory fish do.

Tuna is also extremely high in mercury.

All fish contain mercury. The larger and longer living the fish the more it contains. So to answer your question, yes. But you don't have to generally worry about mercury consumed via seafood unless you consumed a lot on a regular basis.

He was wrong for eating meat to begin with

I feel like you tried to make this a b8 thread, but no one is actually a big enough retard do disagree with this.

What could happen to you if you disregard this?

>eating uncooked shit just because you want to feel special

I do not, and never will, support steak-shaming. You do not get to choose what tastes better to other people. There is no objective reasoning being the insecure, pseudo-manly "posturing" of only eating rare steaks. Every tryhard I see who brags about eating only "bleeding" meat is clearly overcompensating for his inferiority complex.

You'll fucking die.

Mercury poisoning

Mercury poisoning is a hell of a drug. It makes you insane, like "try to bite the cops" insane.

>using gas and not charcoal

Nope, Hanks is an idiot.

Fat boy pageants aren't normal though ya fatty.

This is not the 1800s any more.

>Hank is set in his ways, but he's often very willing to open up to Bobby and at least try to understand why Bobby's into some crazy hobby of the week.

This is a point I feel a lot of people miss when they shit on Hank. Hank is interesting because he's caught between trying to not raise his son like he was raised while also having to lay down the law when Bobby gets into some really weird shit at times(like a cult that tried to drink dog blood).

Friendly reminder that in {{{ *** +++ --->>> THE VERY FIRST SEASON

>tasting the heat

>Bobby
>Needing MORE emotional support
He had too much of that already. Hank's biggest mistake was never popping that kid across the mouth when he deserved it.

Small time, I bet you don't even ostrich steak.

Khan cooks mesquite, not charcoal

Oh fuck that looks tasty. I love how red and juicy the inside is, but the skin is all black and charred.

>using charcoal and not local wood from trees you cut down and chopped yourself

Did he really say charcoal wasn't bad? I only remember him saying something like "the best dang burger I tasted" or whatever.

Could be taken as him being just pleasantly surprised (and so overrating it because he was expecting shit) or just it being a rare exception to his charcoal = the devil mindset.

But more realistically: no one wants to watch or write a fucking sitcom where characters consistently learn and remember the errors of their ways and so slowly lose all the traits that made them comedic in the first place.

This. Only way to cook is with actual, chopped yourself wood. Let's you really taste that fire.

What must I kill to obtain this meat?

Ostrich, the avian red meat.

It makes a really tender jerky, too.

>not just setting the forest ablaze so that all the animals in it are your buffet
pleb

>tfw i read it in his voice
>tfw i legit miss him
we never deserved him

Hank did give Khan shit about not using propane but found that it tasted good. Mesquite wood chips are also different from charcoal

Just cum in your steak while your at it

This a /ck/ thread now? Posting creations?

what kinda of fucked up monster are you

The more well done a steak is, the easier it is to eat, but the less flavorful it is.

For this reason, well done is often favored by children and old people, both of whom can have trouble chewing and prefer blander foods.

oh you can kiss my ass pal.

>the less flavorful it is.
if you're a shitty chef, maybe

>the easier it is to eat
Have you ever consumed an overdone steak? Shit's tough, man. Easiest to eat I've found is a rare sweet spot, but some people like it more done. And this is fine.

I wonder how Clark feels about a theme restaurant using the image of his home planet exploding on their menus?

>milk

>Bananas
You madman.

most of the time if you order a well done steak at a restaurant they throw the worst cuts on and halfass the whole process because the head chef is an elitist asshole.

BROTHERRR

WHYYYY?!

I liked that though. There are plenty of people who threaten violence, but Hank is the only one consistently willing to back it up in that respect he IS his father's son - and most times, whenever somebody realizes that, they back down.

He redeemed himself by saving the day with his Squirrel Tactics.

No one actually ever does this.

Tasting the heat is the whole point of having a barbecue though.

I think this fits my macros.

I do like Beefsteak Tomatoes with a Steak though.

>eating undercooked meat

I did when I was a kid, but only when we were out of steak sauce. My mom used to give me shit about using too much of THAT, but she was the one overcooking the steaks in the first damn place.

>putting sauce on your steaks
>not marinating your steaks in sauce

No. It was more of a buttery flavor that would melt. You only make a piece of beef rubbery when you over cook it.

>Eating the culinary equivalent of shoe leather

youtube.com/watch?v=nn4iFTrlg98

>food dogmas
>the way you enjoy your food is WRONG
I personally enjoy meat both well done and medium rare(if I know the doesn't have parasites).

But to be honest, I get more satisfaction out of eating when the meat is tough and actually requires me to have teeth.

The same goes for bread.

Fucking this.

What the fuck even is this thread

hey fuc k u