So these threads are fun.

Post your X-Men:
>Alpha Team

>Bravo Team

>Substitution roster

(Optional)
>X-Force

Hard mode:
No more than 6 members on any team and no more than 15 members total. If using the X-Force option. No more than 5 members on X-Force and no more than 18 members total.

Evaluate other people's rosters.

I made this a while back, I guess it's relevant

>Alpha Team
Havok
Rachel
Polaris
Magik
Rogue
Armor

>Bravo Team
X-23
Cannonball
Magma
Hope
Nate Grey

>Substitution roster
Surge
The 3-in-1
Mageto

(Optional)
>X-Force
Logan
Cable
Psylocke
Gambit

I always enjoy things like these and Exiles threads so why not?

>X-Men Gold - The big dog team for the big dog threats. These are the guys who are going to be dealing with your giant world ending threats, your Shi'ar stuff, etc. Operate mostly off the grid and behind the scenes.

Rogue (leader)
Magik
Rachel Summers
Havok
Beast

>The X-Men - Main hero team, does all of the more typical X-Men stuff and is the public face of the group. Iceman's there to give the group the experienced but more relatable hero, Tarot's the obligatory surprise/semi-obscure character. More of a true "next gen mutants stepping up" book.

Cannonball (leader)
Iceman
Skids
Warpath
Husk
Tarot

>The Acolytes - Magneto's new X-Force style group that fights for mutant preservation. Not an official X-Men team as it's either ex-Acolytes or people who have left the X-Men. Based out of a remade Asteroid M with a larger support cast that can be swapped in and out but this is the more or less main roster.

Magneto (leader)
Joseph
Colossus
Carmella Unuscione
Surge
Avalanche

I'll consider the subs separate since it's just characters who aren't affiliated with any team but can/will show up to help when needed. This will be your characters like Banshee, Bishop, Juggernaut, etc. who are off doing their own things for the most part.

bump

>alpha
>Cyclops
>Wolverine
>Nightcrawler
>Colossus
>Storm

Everyone knows the drill with this team. They do it all and they do it great.

>bravo
>Magik
>Dani
>Pixie
>Rockslide
>Longshot

They're arranged in order from most amoral to least amoral, which I think would be a major part of the chemistry. Dani is the leader, Magik is the dissenting lieutenant and the others are more subordinate. They fight lots of the enemies the X-men used to fight, like demons and monsters and shit. First arc would probably be Mojo and Spiral related. Trying to get the X-men a little less incestuous with mutant focus.

>healthy scratches
>Gambit
>Rogue
>Beast

Variety of skills and temperaments here that can sub in as needed for either practical or storytelling purposes.

>x-force
>Cable
>Psylocke
>X-23
>Omega Sentinel
Magik

I didn't realize it was becoming Cable and his harem until I looked back at it. Felt I had to take the first three just because they're veterans and it would be weird to leave them off. Omega Sentinel is a character I've liked every since I read Carey's run. Really enjoy the horror of her condition and the way they managed to make a sentinel good without going for the "big dumb dog" angle. The hidden character seems like a natural fit for a rougher team and natural fit for being on multiple teams.

Stepford Cuckoos
Namor
Teen Cyclops
Rightclops
Sebastian Shaw

Team casting couch

>I didn't realize it was becoming Cable and his harem until I looked back at it
Honestly, I'd say that's a testament to the quality of the entire X-babes roster as a whole.

All I need is one Moonstar.

Alpha Team
> Cyclops
> Emma Frost
> Storm
> Magneto
> Cannonball
> Monet

Alpha Team would effectively be my Extinction Team or Blue Team and so they're responsibility is to proactively fight for Mutants place in a world that hates and fears them whilst also instigating a revolution of sorts. Their enemies would include a rebirthed Sentinel Programme, The Hellfire Club (Emma's personal struggle), and would see them at odds with Apocalypse and Sinister and additionally sometimes other heroes as they do what they must to ensure the survival of their species.

Bravo Team -
The School Team who would run the institute and act as Teachers, but also your classical hero team, there to astonish the world in a manner that exemplifies Xavier's dream.

> Shadowcat
> Iceman
> Nightcrawler
> Colossus
> Rachel Grey
> Rogue
> Northstar

To me, X-Force should never be optional.

This is pretty much an amalgamation of every main X-Force line up since the 90s and for that reason I think it really shines and epitomises what would make a perfect wetwork X-Force team.

> Cable (Leader/90s)
> Psylocke (Uncanny X-Force)
> Magik (New Blood and such an obvious fit)
> Domino (Messiah Complex X-Force)
> Warpath (Messiah Complex X-Force)
> Archangel (Every modern incarnation)

Rather than put up a substitute roster I made a next generation team, so y'know, the students who will one day become X-Men, aka the New X-Men.

> Hellion
> Surge
> Elixir
> Pixie
> Dust
> Wolverine
> Rockslide
> Genesis

no trannyclops

Main team
Havok
Angel
Dani Moonstar
Magik

Second team, girls doing sneaky spy stuff
Hope
Wallflower
Boom Boom
Jessica Drew
Jubilee

x-force
Dazzler
Fantomex
Domino
Polaris
Wolfsbane
Longshot

>Alpha Team
Cyclops
M
Nightcrawler
Bishop
Arcangel
Dust

>Bravo Team
Rogue
Havok
Rachel
Gambit
Frenzy
Beast

>Subs
Wolverine
Colossus
Madrox
Emma

>X-Calibur
Storm
Kitty
Banshee
Psylocke
Cable
Longshot
Armor

If Marvel let me write an X-Men run I would make a roster of mostly villains who are doing heroic things either for redemption or their own reasons.

My team would be something like:
Sebastian Shaw
Juggernaut
Spiral
Avalanche
Orphanmaker

>Magneto
>Terrorclops
>Emma
>Namor
>Victor
>Magik