Hey Cred Forums let's read Angel Catbird while I drink!

Hey Cred Forums let's read Angel Catbird while I drink!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Atwood
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to fuck him already

This looks terrible but you usually have good taste. What drinking game would you reccomend for this

I'm wondering if the creators drank

Ooh off to a steamy start huh love~

How's everyone doing today ? Sorrrry for the slwo posting I've don't typ well when drunk so i am focusin

nevr red it!

how many pages is it?

120+?

Worked now Im drawing commissions in my underwear, I just put on a pot of coffee. You sure drink a lot Mr.Dashly

oh urh I don't realll......

I feel like it'd be easier to call this guy an owl

owlbird sounds wweird

>Margaret Atwood
Not really related, but Margaret Atwood is one of the Great Writers that my country has produced who I've never read because she has the most boring drone of a voice I've ever heard, so all my exposure to her has turned me off her writing. I've heard good things about all of it, just never worked up the momentum to read it.

I googled her just now it all looks boring, the introduction on the comic is pretty neat though

She's a feminist who hates science fiction. Utter cunt. Thank the Lord that you never read her.

>puroo
DIng just died you heartless bastard

The art is good but I hate this ladies writing.

Do you think he has a barbed penis?

>How's everyone doing today ?
Good. I watched that Jack Nicholson Wolf movie today.

The writing is...well, a little stilted at some points. I find myself invested, nonetheless. Nice job user!

>catmen all wearing normal human attire
>cat girl wears a skimpy revealing outfit

Why?

I have determined I think this is stupid but I will continue reading anyway.

>Margaret Atwood

Oh jesus motherfuckin christ....

I feeeel lik I missed a memo

Shes a cunt.

I'm actually amazed the pretentious twat lowered herself to write something as pedestrian as a "comic book"

She's just a really outspoken and "famous" writer from here in Canada, she's known for poetry and other stilted and boringass writing.. none of which ever had to do with comics at all until her career went stale i guess.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Atwood

>hates science fiction
I thought it was all " genre fiction"

She's old as fuck why not just retire?

Hell if i know... we had to study some of her crap in english class back in highschool in the late 90s and i hated it...

she's always been this radical activist hippy type and i dont know why she's so damn respected here.

This is...bizarre. I kinda wanna keep going though.

You poor bastard. Thank god I attended secondary school in the early 2000s, and didn't get taught any of her works.

Yeah, her argument for why certain books of hers aren't genre fiction pretty much boils down to "I'm a literary author, science fiction isn't literary, therefore my work isn't science fiction."
It's really unfortunate, because I think her work itself isn't bad, it's just that she's so obnoxiously pretentious about it. It should be possible, in theory, to present an important concept or a political viewpoint in a work of speculative fiction and not be a complete asshole about it.

The plot and entire premise is immature and stupid.

if it wasn't for the art and professional comic book layout I swear this could have been some shitty webcomic series from the early 2000s.

I love everything Fabio Moon does.

Thanks for reading

The story was all right but the dialogue was cringey or weird in some areas.

Overall not too bad, seeing from what some anons said about the writer I was expecting some heavy SJW Kate and Bennett levels of shit.

Then again this is the first time I read her work.

Well, this is going into my Storytime of Meh folder (alongside Death of the Family and other oddities that are neither unreadable garbage nor great works)

Seriously

>His grasp of anatomy
i want to rest my head on this line work, so tired

Thanks for posting this, Dan. I know it came out a few weeks ago but I haven't had a chance to go my comic shop and I'm curious to see how Atwood tackles the medium since I notice that a lot of prose writers have difficult transitions to it.

It was an interesting read, thank you. Parts of it were interesting and could have been served well with deeper exploration. The internal dialogue, personally, I could have stood to be less exposed to.

>Hey Cred Forums let's read Angel Catbird while I drink!

Margaret Atwood was SUPER into the Scree onomatopoeia when she was promoting this last week on the radio.

She was about as excited as Margaret Atwood can get. Like, a 3/10 of excitement.

this writing's fucking awful, but the art's good.

My thoughts exactly

Bump