How bad is it guys?!

How bad is it guys?!

Most of them are very bad. They live in poor areas with no parents or jobs. They know how to steal anything that isnt chained down and get people hooked on crack and heroin. They tell each other to not get an education and get out because that means they are "too white" and any police officer interaction they treat as a doomsday apocalyptic event. So yes, those are very very very bad.

What, the show?

It's not that bad.

Hey not all Christians are like that. Stop stereotyping everyone.

Sone of them are muslim, none of them follow any laws though

Agreed, we should get rid if sll the christians and muslims by drowning them.

Yes! [Spoiler]Jews can burn.[/spoiler]

It's a good show. Just accept that it isn't the comic and never will be.

Also, Lauren German

>Just accept that it isn't the comic and never will be.
>Just accept that they made a different show than the actual comic adaptation it was named by

Literally why even call it Lucifer with the Vertigo comics approved logo, if its no Lucifer?! It was stupid that the only part of the comic they captured somewhat """"correctly"""" is the beginning of the first episode. Everything else is just some other kind of shit.

And the biggest problem i have is his character. What happened to his cool, non-reyn Reynolds Demeanor?!! They made him this crazy jackass who picks fights with anyone he deems threatening. Thats not Lucifer, thats Deadpool. Neil Gieman is stabbing his brains out and Peter Gross is probably drowning himself over this shit. Its bad.

Then theres that whole fanfiction with his mother. LUCIFER DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A MOTHER?! GOD DIDN'T IMPREGNATE A FEMALE TO GET HIM, THEY EVEN STRAYED AWAY FROM BIBLICAL BELIEF!!!! Fuck this show, and its remake comic.

And now a demon MILF.

Yes please.

STOP
DROP
SHUT 'EM DOWN OPEN UP SHOP

Hey, don't shit talk rural trailer parks. They're not all bad.

I sincerely, no-bullshit believe that the production company had some other devil-related show they wanted to do but couldn't get it greenlit. Then someone in their company said "You know what's hot right now? Shows and movies based on comics. Why don't we see if there's any devil-related comics which we could slap the name of onto our show, make a few token nods towards in the pilot, then use the budget to make the show we initially intended to anyway?"

The religious ones yes, but if its your ethnic group and your irreligious your free to go. Same with arabs and white trash.

Its okay. Lucifer is charismatic but thats about it.

Cred Forums, for god's sake

This.

Nope, atheists get gassed.

It's your basic procedural cop show with supernatural elements.
They did make a joke about Lucifer being blonde

I'm non-religious, I don't care about your religion but I'm not going to care if you wish me a Marry Christmas.

What do I get.

Why even use the source, then? Lucifer is public domain, there's no need to connect it to a comic.

Do they actually try and claim "based on the award winning comic"?