Who would win in a fair fight, Apocalypse or doomsday?

Who would win in a fair fight, Apocalypse or doomsday?

How in the fuck is Apocalypse supposed to life through 5 seconds of that?

Nigga I don't know, my friend had this question and I thought this would be a good place to get a solid answer

I think it depends, since Doomsday just comes back stronger again and again, probably would reach a point he could beat Apoc.

Doomsday.

Apocalypse is no chump, but he exists only to job and Doomsday's powerset is Hulk levels of retarded

Doomsday since his 1st installment has always made it abundantly clear his gimmick is he's DC version of hulk where his quick regeneration powers is what makes him stronger

Apocolypse's power is literally plot convenience

apoc is the universe's biggest disapointment. he just looks strong, everyone fucking kicks his ass. doomsday would absolutely wreck him to the point where the plot would call for the of the xmen to join his side. He'd get his shit kicked in so hard any telepath near him would hear only screaming.

Easy, Doomsday is a jobber that continues to get defeated and killed by things that he supposedly evolved against.

A fight between Doomsday and Apocalypse is not a fair fight...

Then it is a thing that Apocalypse has choked out Hulk like a cheap whore and made him his bitch afterwards.

I have both those toys somewhere

Pocky also got one shot by black bolt whom the hulk ruined

Then he gets beat by Loki and Namor, to the point of having to run away from them.

Wasn't there a story where Doomsday beat Darkseid? Cause if that's the case, blue bitch does not have a hope in hell

Darkseid's omega force has zero effect on Doomsday. DD fuckstomped the whole damn planet before Superman showed up to save Apokolips.

Seriously? Doesn't it like amplify pain and such and will ALWAYS hit it's target? I could only think of Batman's Mary Sueness to have dodged it.

Damn, so he did.

>apocalypse only exists to job

In his 80's/90's heyday, he was a thanos/ultron/annihilus tier badguy

Holy shit the nostalgia, I have that same exact action figure on the left, except it's all beat up since I used to play with it all the time as a kid.

>Apocalypse's full extent of powers remain to be revealed, especially to the extent of which powers have since been augmented by alien technology. Apocalypse claims to have control of his body on the molecular level-- allowing him to shape change and elongate with virtually unlimited range, to increase density and allow his body to mimic metals and armors, to teleport, and to be virtually immune to the effects of age. Apocalypse can also increase his strength to levels surpassing that of the Hulk, grow to giant sizes, and gain the power of flight, sometimes through turning his arms into wings or jets. Apocalypse can also transform himself into a variety of human disguises.
He has exhibited energy absorbing and projecting abilities in the past. Apocalypse has been termed an "External," due to his mutant ability of immortality. Briefly, Apocalypse has shown potential to be a powerful psionic.

It has further been hinted that Apocalypse's body is ravaged by a techno-organic disease. Many of his regenerated bodies must use an exoskeleton body armor to prevent his energies from consuming him. Apocalypse can apparently merge/switch host bodies to continually revive his self-consuming body.

>Doomsday
>dodge

I was referring to Batman dodging it in one issue that I can't remember. I should've compared tanking it or some sort.

Doomsday will probably win on pure strength though, but I'm pretty sure neither of them can actually kill the other.

Doomsday as Apocalypse's Horseman of War, now there's an interesting crossover. Would their be anyone from either universe, outside of galactic-scale powers, who could stop him at full power?

At the end of the day, Doomsday is a shit character whose only interesting quality is being 'really hard to beat' so that he can be some kind of credible threat to the woefully mismanaged, power-creeped supes.

This entire thought experiment is shit.

Easily.

I'd say that Carol Danvers could do it as binary.

Same with Jean grey during original Dark Phoenix (before the phoenix force got nerfed)
Both consumed entire stars.

>consuming entire stars
>outside of galactic-scale powers
Yeah ok.

If they're both from space, then they're in the same league.

Silver surfer could probably also make a go of it.

>No one can beat him except people strong enough to beat him!

Well when you put it that way....

>I'd say that Carol Danvers could do it as binary.
Sorry, Doomsday's already adapted to a character that could do the sort of shit Binary did.

man, 'adaptation' is such a lame ass-pull power.

Super Adaptoid. Doomsday. The Borg. Fuck em.

I find it hard to take Doomsday seriously when there are multiple characters with the means to just leave him stranded in orbit around Jupiter.

The only time Doomsday was a serious character was his first appearance, and that was not even the merit of the actual character (since his personality was basically just "punches really, really hard"), but because it kicked off the whole death of Superman thing.

Kinda like how Bane has never been relevant since Knightfall. Both were created simply as a threat supposedly stronger than anything the hero has ever faced without any more thought put into the character beyond that. But at least Bane has something vaguely resembling a personality beyond being strong, which Doomsday lacks completely.

They killed Darwin off so easily that somebody must agree with you.

>A fight between these two
>Fair

Doomsday would use Apocalypse as dental floss.