Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PnJb65keZi4
youtube.com/watch?v=1pwVK3R7U6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is /thread

someone post the page of him crashing the plane into Gotham

I NEED A FLAREGUN, AND SOME FLARES

>someoneoncocalledbatmanautistic.jpg

Someone post the editor's response to a fan letter about this.

>His mom

No one can be this retarded.

What do these numbers go to now? Someone call them.

What's this from? I Know it's snyders run but don't recall seeing it

issue #49 or #50 I think. somewhere in the climax of the final arc

>call again
>robin dies again in the next issue
>batman gets a new robin
>repeat

Is this a fake or from an actual comic? Can't imagine Batman ever saying that line. Too situationally hilarious...

Gonna have to go with that time he blew up about a hundred people.

did they fuck?

everytime

"You would have been proud of him, he put up a good fight. But eventually, the shocks and the serums took their toll, and he started sharing with me such secrets... Secrets that are mine alone to know... Bruce. Yes, amazing, isn't it? But just like the child who peeks at his presents before Christmas, I was sorely disappointed. You see, behind the gloom and the terror you're just a boy playing dress-up, crying for mommy and daddy. It'd be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. Ah, what the hell. I'LL LAUGH ANYWAY!"

Best Joker performance. Makes me mad it had to be told in Beyond because of the Bat Embargo.

>You make me laugh, but only because I think you are kind of pathetic.

It's a real page

>"To mock you."

>Batman preaching about revenge

jesus christ batman, keep it in the bedroom

>FuckingWindows.jpg

>mine are bigger than yours
Best DCAU line for me.

Delet this

on the dc bro scale, is anyone higher than alfred?

No

Alfred, the butler, fucks Superman's shit up lovely.

They weren't people they were animated dirt creatures.

uggh i wish i could read the thread again for the first time.
the butlering was just too hype to be real

Batman shitposting always gives me a smile

What if Robin had lived?

no idea. I'd be interested if any writers ever mentioned any story ideas they had for Jason that got shelved forever when he died

There's something awesome about Batman using Superman as a threat.

With no survivors.

Whoa where's this from?

>Using Batman 66 logic

King you beautiful madman

Is it just me or does anyone else have problem reading Silver Age Batman in Conroy's voice?

What do you mean "problem"?

Use his brave and the bold voice
>no tdkr mudhole scene or red hood movie ending itt

he stole that move from bane

I mean like, it doesn't fit the Batman I'm reading
Now see, the BatB voice is too campy, but Conroy's regular is a bit too powerful.

Shit, I just realized. I meant to say Bronze age

Don't talk to me or my son ever again

they look like battletoads

of all the scenes why use that one? why not even come up with a new scene to begin with

He should have peed on the fire instead of putting it out with the cover.

Just make up a new voice. I don't like reading it in the voices I've heard before because it limits the experience. Sometimes I have a hard time with that depending on the dialogue though.

Hong Kong

I wish Japan did more western stuff like straight up western not western inspired

>a man, a mask
>crashing the plane
this was intentional

>that dialogue

And thats why Snyder Bats is unreadable for me. He can only write Dick.

It could work for a lighter style I think. I can imagine the blue and yellow Batman saying that with a smile.

OV COURSH!

>the writer being ex-cia
>gotham being a big guy

good pose, good speech.
kinda hypocritical coming from batman
still good

>kinda hypocritical coming from batman
to be fair, he has a support network of peers he's asked to stop him if he ever goes too off the rails the same way he's attempting to stop grotesk

>"Not" a mental illness

I never get the chance to post this

Greatest of all batman moments.

What the fuck? Is that Tim?
I never thought I'd laugh so fucking much.

Hey I'd become a bat supersoldier if a literal man baby killed my son and the man baby turned out to also be my son

How is this awesome? Batman literally killed thousands with this act.

Nope. That's not how actions work.

what is this from?

Did this really happen? lmao

>save the life of a known psychopath and mass murderer
>he goes on to kill thousands
I don't see what confuses you.

Don't be racist they're called people of colour user.

heh

I see someone posted the kevin smith shit already

youtube.com/watch?v=PnJb65keZi4

This pleases the dick

I always find it awesome how JL Animated series were literally using comics as episodes

I fucking love Brave and the Bold by JIm Aparo and Bob Haney. This issue has a wheelchair bound Batman giving orders to Green Lantern, Green Arrow, Black Canary, and Robin. It also has him talking to a goddamn spider.

Is that Frank?

Yup. JLA Earth 2 by Morrison and Frank Quitely.

Unless you meant the guy Batman's talking to. That's not Frank Miller, it's actually an alternate dimension version of Thomas Wayne.

If the Batman had parents

he'd eventually murder them himself.

Literally one digit difference between the two and with older phones it's easy to fuck up since most times you don't pay attention to the dialing tones.

They had the pages prepped for both endings just in case.

He also "hacks" the Batcomputer while Azbats is in charge and they get into a "hacking" contest. It's deliciously dumb.

Batman Europa was about Bats and Joker being gay.

kek

Radical

Could Alfred have ended Clark's life right then and there?

yes. batman europa was about batman and joker going on a european honeymoon.

>batman literally killed thousands
>batman doesn't literally kill anyone
Learn how words work.

Were those ever released? I've always been curious.

most likely no. but he is most likely a far superior trained fighter, on par strength with superman, and had MULTIPLE levels of surprise
once soups got over the sick burn, and the shock, it would have been a normal fight

I'm pretty sure they used the "HE LIVES" pages when they did the SUPERBOY RETCON PUNCHES explanation for how he was revived AFTER being buried and he pulled the same stunt that Batman did in R.I.P. but never being trained for it.

Old phones didn't have those fuck ups. People used to dial like beasts, they knew 29 different numbers off the too of their heads.

It's two digits away on a touch tone, you're not going to misdial. That's why it's 6 and not 8.

>Kevin Smith was a mistake

it looks like he's eating raw eggs

Father... why?

Is that a shitload of guano raining down?

Isn't one of Batman's key phrases something like "I am vengeance! I am the night!"?

it loses a lot in context, imo

>no one ever appreciates that BTAS is not the same as the comic

Always wanted to ask but didnt think it was worth making a new thread. Are there any good Jason Robin stories worth reading besides Death In the Family and The Cult?

the madman! He actually did it! He raped the Joker!

I wonder if my Dad voted in that.

Was one of the greatest.
Injustice had so many ridiculous moments.

God, that's beautiful.

>wall up and be self sufficient
>Don't like it, get shot

Would you live in Gordon's Gotham north korea?

And miss that sick burn?

So he was wearing a Bat mask, over a rubber Bruce Wayne mask, over another Bat Mask, over his own Bruce Wayne face? My God... The absolute Madman...

This.

>it loses a lot in context, imo
what do you mean?
agreed
reading injustice with Cred Forums are some of my happiest memories.....

More context pls

Joker is being hunted by Batman for a while and when the caped crusader finally catches up to him, Joker grabs one of his henchmen and starts to scream his frustrations away, talking about how Batman is just as crazy as he is, that Bats doesn't do it for justice, that the bat just loves beating up criminals and showing his "beautiful and perfect jaw" with that window in his mask.

The Joker asks "Why do you let it be seen? Tell me why" and Batman replies with "To mock you", making Joker absolutely furious and delirious. Joker shoots the henchman in the mouth and starts to fistfight the dark knight, who doesn't seem to care about the henchman's well being either, which could mean that in this Elseworlds story Batman and Joker are really just two sides of the same coin, feeding from each other and not acting as they do for any other greater reasons.

The henchman, by the way, is the protagonist of the story. The story seems to be about the collateral damage that results of Batman and Joker's battles and how they affect people's lives.

I want to suff my face into that beautiful blonde hair

>Batman doesn't kill on purpose because then he would go all Injustice Superman

It's up to the people to decide what to do with these crazy fucks, they keep putting them in the revolving door of Arkham.

The general public in comics is dumb.

Allahu ackbar

Batman: A Word to the Wise. A Canadian Literacy PSA made in conjunction with a now-defunct department story. Shame too, that store's restaurant had some really good chicken salad sandwiches.

>Batman should always be the superi serious retarded mute I have known since Morrison, only Dick is allowed to joke and talk

smith wrote that? even more reason for me to not like him. And here i thought he had respect for Miller's work

my fave bit from hush

I'm not sure where this is from

Its funny because Batman was so agaist the idea of Francine marrying Man-Bat that he straight up crashed their wedding.

Greetings nighttime my aged chum.

I like the Kick-Ass parody of this

I liked it when he fucked Batgirl.

>The general public in comics is dumb.

IRL, people can't fly and radiation just kills you. But the general public is dumb in most realities including our own, not just comics.

>tfw when the have two face kill himself for literally no reason.

>that look on joker's face in the final panel

>the issue where Bruce gets banned from Cred Forums and hacks it for revenge

Prep time.

it's like a cat carrier but for bats

youtube.com/watch?v=1pwVK3R7U6k

that is so fucking funny

Makes me laugh every time.

i think i need context

That isn't Gordon, it's Thomas Wayne from Morrison's Earth 2

Fuck, I've been looking for this for years.

This must have an Cred Forums edit, somewhere...

>rape
he is clearly willing

nice 3s

What was the context here?

It's Injustice

sauce? love the art and suit

Came here to post: "this isn't a mudhole, it's an operating table...and I'm the surgeon"

Haven't laughed this hard in weeks.

Thanks.

Emperor Joker. Luckily it's one of the ones I remember fairly well. It's actually a Superman story, believe it or not.

Is it too much to ask for a Batman that acts like this?!?

Then he proceeds to beat up on thugs and accomplish absolutely zilch for 20-30 years.

It was a Batman/Superman issue from New 52 (an earlier one) him and Supes tracked cow a villain and then he got away so night wing came to help.

That...is a ludicrous amount of money.

That...no. That is an absurd amount of money. No mobster on the planet is that rich, or at least would never have that much liquid cash available at any one time. And even if he did he'd have it in some kind of underground vault, not what looks like a warehouse.

A million dollars in $1 bills can form a cube of about a yard on a side. The cube in pic can be assumed to be about three yards long and wide and four yards tall. In $1s, that would be something like $36 million dollars. In ONES. Assuming those are ones, which they probably aren't.

Even if we generously assume they're merely $5 bills, we're still looking at several BILLION dollars here.

Addendum:

>The cube in pic can be assumed to be about three yards long and wide and four yards tall

Yes yes yes, I know this means it's not a cube, it's just a block. Whatever. You get the point.

"ha... ha."

It's Gotham, they can't do anything by halves

Do you remember, Bruce? The basics of CQC?

Lame

>all that batshit raining down
fucking lost it

I like to imagine that it is all actually just 1 outer layer of money and underneath it is a series of cardboard boxes. Like the guy wants to really impress the other crooks so he overcompensates like this.

>"Oh no."

Fuck you Kevin. You and your stoner films.

PREP TIME

This is a winner, love it

>(whisper)
Jesus Christ, I haven't laughed this hard in a while.

Obviously this.

asbar in its entirety is best batman moments

Kek,is Batman a batdick the whole time in All Star?

>kidnaps 12 year old
>tortures him during a who-knows-how-long car ride
>run cops over with reckless abandon during said car ride
>burns criminals alive
>keep 12 year old in a cave
>try to make him eat rats

yes

he learns at the end to not be an asshole sort of or at least learns to not torture 12 year old boys

Fucking amazing.

>tim? He's, uh...you know...the lazy one.

That's stupid. Batman is pretty much saying he's okay with Jason killing people while he looks away.

The best part of ASBAR is when he paints himself yellow and drinks like, a whole gallon of lemonade.

And then he starts beating the shit out of Dick while Hal chokes on his own ruptured trachea.

> "hacking" contest.
Wow, Arrow really did "borrow" a lot from Batman

>get told how to fight crime
>also batman is a really difficult mentor from what miller said
>do what he says
>get beat up by him despite doing what he says

Being Dick Grayson Age 12 is suffering.

What the fuck? Context?

Riddler had lodged a ping-pong ball in the baby's esophagus. Hence the filename.

So did Batman get it out?

which one of his psychotic wild children?

>What do these numbers go to now?

Alan Moore's house

Anti-bat shiposters BTFO.

I wonder who the father of Selina's kid is.

Dick Grayson.

Superman has just finished an extremely difficult fight and was almost dead on his feet when Alfred sucker punched him. Had he not been spent, Alfred wouldn't have been able to do a thing.

>but he is most likely a far superior trained fighter
You're retarded, Supes is top tier, muh superbrain and trained with everyone worth a damn.

Not like Bats puts the Joker down for good or anything to stop his killing, or paralyze him, or cut off his arms or legs, drop him on a deserted island perhaps.
The no kill rule is a pacifist fantasy, or no one would try to kill Hitler, or Bin Laden, etc.

>STOP CALLING ME YOU BLOODY WANKERS I'LL PUT A HEX ON YOU!

but cap is shit and batman would beat the fuck out of him.

How come Batman's martial arts training is ignored so often? Where are his special techniques?

>Not like Bats puts the Joker down for good or anything to stop his killing, or paralyze him, or cut off his arms or legs, drop him on a deserted island perhaps.

they can cure all these things in DC anyway, and Batman did kill him recently and nothing changed

Hard-boiled, you fucking dingo.
Who's getting raw eggs on a picnic, huh?

I wish this were true.

>implying Bats wouldn't have one decorated beforehand

And you wonder why he grows up to become Joker II

> or at least learns to not torture 12 year old boys

This should not have to be as profound a lesson as it is for Crazy Steve.

This is probably one of the few 'superheroes who at least know of each other are now opposed' moments I've seen. Most of them are extended into multi-issue arcs where neither just fucking talks to the other, and the fight ends when one finally mentions why he's fighting.

Yeah but HE did all those things and man isn't he BADASS and surely doing it to a 12 year old will make him badass too

>Protoman in The Sons of Fate

It seems like it is in Beyond, at least.

>Green Arrow talking about being a father
>After Roy "Speedy" Harper
At least Bruce's kids didn't turn to heroin.