>Change characters to black
>CARE-RA not CAR-RAH
>Not blonde
>Martian Manhunter is a black dude

>Next season Superman enters
>
>
>Mean while at Buzzfeed
>"Hey who ever wants to play Superman, put your name in this jar and we will pick at random"
>Susan wanted to play Superman but was told they need a man
>She pitched a fit and made a scene

>Someone pitches an idea for the Question
>Literally gets shot down by 1 answer
>"It would be too smart for TV. We don't do smart, leave that to BBC and Netfllix"

What does Cred Forums think?

>CARE-RA not CAR-RAH
Was this not always the case?

They say her name wrong every fucking ep.

One thing that has been bothering me Cred Forums
Why is Supergirl and the Flash on 2 different earths?

Nothing wrong with MM being black. Jimmy, on the other hand...

Well if Superman was in the Arrow universe then would there even be problems?

She doesn't look that sexy and who the hell is that guy?

>We don't do smart, leave that to BBC
what fucking bizarro world BBC are they watching

>>Martian Manhunter is a black dude

Not like it's the first time.

Doesn't mean it's good.

He has always been so except for in New Frontier.

But New Frontier is the best, so doesn't that mean they should imitate that instead? Isn't quality more important?

>>Not blonde
Get your eyes checked OP

I think your opinions are rather shitty and you ought to be ashamed for voicing them, IP.

Why is Superman's shadow so heavy?

There are some good moments, MM is clearly the best, mostly everyone else is fine, but theres too much drama and not muh Jimmy. 7/10

Doesn't mean its bad either

...hasn't he always been? In his human guise, anyway.

At the risk of a boring answer, it's because they were on two different networks. However I'm pretty sure that the two universes are going to meld into one thanks to Flashpoint.

on smallville he was also a black man.

The best part is Kara-Alex-martian manhunter relationship. The rest is very forced and badly written.

Jimmy Olsen is much bigger than Superman, what a shame

Fucking casuals

But that other post was justifying it by saying that it makes it good. I was merely pointing out that it was flawed reasoning.

That explains the fear of FIRE.

The costumes on Supergirl are hilariously awful and everything feels like filler. It tries desperately to be a comedy show but the writers are incapable of comedic timing.
Jimmy is too cool and suave.

MM is literally the best character on the show, Alex is a close second...then...i guess Superqt when she is not getting turned into a romcom lead...

Absolutely false as his main identity John Jones is a white man.

Hey remember that time when Superman told Kara that he was proud of her for defeating Reactron like it was some big deal even though he did it like it was nothing?

The actor who plays J'onn is legitimately REALLY good.

This show should have been a post death of superman show where Kara became a hero after Clark's death. The show would revolve around her using powers she previously avoided using, becoming a hero, and dealing with the new supermen.

M'kay.

MM is the only good thing about this show. I don't know why ppl get buthurt over his race, since he is uh you know Martian. Not to mention he has almost always disguised as a black person.

Jimmy Olsen would be better as another character. The actor seems decent enough, just not Jimmy. Winn needs more to do rather than be the token unrequited love guy. I want to see some MM and Superman scenes, they have hinted that they definitely know each other and are friends.

Holy shit that guy does not look like Superman at all.

Why did they pick him?

Nothing against the guy. He just doesn't look like Superman in the slightest.

It's not pretending to be a comedy. It's (like any number of other shows) attempting some comedy within the mostly dramatic/action scenes. The problem it has (as with all the Berlanti shows, including earlier shows he did that weren't superhero related) is trying to be a rom-com or soap opera elements, even to the extent that the public can like this - it's just not often well executed on his shows.

It's no different than Gotham going for the occasional comedy that's intentional and not drinking game humor accidental.

His main identity in the '50s when they started the character as a back of the book story in Tec was white, correct. You win the internet.

However, EVERYONE was white in those days. His actual skin color in in the 1950s was also green but they can't really cast a green actor, can they?

>>Literally gets shot down by 1 answer
>>"It would be too smart for TV. We don't do smart, leave that to BBC and Netfllix"
Did this actually happen?
Also, Damages sez hello!

They aren't being canon at all

>We have superman! Everything will be fine! He can solve ALL problems
>we have batman
>shuddup

Exactly. Some Tyler guy

I... I was referring to Sherlock Holmes old 80's.

She's meant to be blonde. Hell, even in Smallville she was Blonde.

He's a white dude, it was already said

So far other's agree with me more

Yeah John is pretty cool at least

I really hope so and I hope that they fix it where the writers don't SUCK

Like you aint sick of people making characters other races and colours

See meanwhile at buzzfeed

No it was a joke friend

>No it was a joke friend
Ok. I mean I didn't know.

I figured.