I'm not gonna lie...

I'm not gonna lie, Karai being turned into a snake was the only thing that made me take notice of the new TMNT cartoon and watch it. It was a break from the usual boring rehash of the Mirage arc that they give her. So of course they pretty much immediately waste it and return her to normal without it even being a big plot point.

So TMNT thread I guess.

I wanna fuck snake karai

>she can give three guys head at the same time

I wonder if April will join her with her while she is under the influence of the crystal.

IDW karai is best Karai

She can still turn into the snake and use it for attack and wound / skin restoration.

she still has the transformation ability and she does utilize it.

That being said, they have wasted a lot of potential in a lot of areas.

Now that they're on another hiatus i don't have any faith that they'll give me a good april berserker mode arc where the turtles have to bring her down.

>That being said, they have wasted a lot of potential in a lot of areas.
They seem to have a habit of building storylines and subplots and then giving them a rushed ending when they're bored of them and want to move on to something else.

>Mikey gets left out

yeah. it is extremely, extremely frustrating because i really do enjoy the show and the characters.

That is Brandom Auman in a nutshell.

She has no vagina user

you forgot her snekhole

really? because i thought it was the most retarded thing i've seen

Snakes have vaginas, user. Havent you seen monster museme?

Shame they gave April plot immunity to being mutated. I had hoped this would be the TMNT canon were they FINALLY gave us mutant April, which people have been waiting for since the 80s

Four. The back of her head is also a mouth.

Turning her mutant was the opposite affect for me.

>Furry confirmed

>furry

Does she have three brains now?

Ever since Brandon Auman came on the show in season 2 he's ruined everything

how can one man ruin so many things. it's impressive.