>>86410633

Targeting Teen Titans fans who are now adults, running out of Batman villains that are known beyond a casual level and are considered "deadly" despite freaks like Zsasz or Pyg or Ten-Eyed, and carrying the steam of the Arkham games despite him being literally shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EKGdEHH2WHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know what to make of this information. Sure they could have a great hand-to-hand fight towards the end, but what is the rest of the movie about?

>youtube.com/watch?v=EKGdEHH2WHg
>inb4 Joker keikaku

They just wanted to steal Arrow's popularity. That's it.

Deathstroke is Harely Quinn level cancer.

He was ok in his teen titans appearances, but Most writers just use him when their out of ideas now.

So was Harley Quinn.

Arkham Origins

Oh. So IT WAS JOKER ALL ALONG! And then Bane steals the show?
I'm okay with this.

Batman n supes keeps killings their rogue gallery

Not even close

He was pretty much the main villain of Beware the Batman (with some Hush tossed in)

Popularity, I think. Arrow, Teen Titans, Arkham Games. It's hard for me to wrap my head around this decision coming from Affleck himself, who has never claimed to like Teen Titans especially, and seems likely to be familiar with villains more closely associated with Batman himself, but if it was his, I'd be interested to hear his reasoning. But I think it was more likely an executive decision.

Can't wait to find out that the momsgonnafreak is the real mastermind in the last 20 minutes

Nothing about MOMSGONNA's performance indicates he could mastermind a plan to steal candy from a baby, much less any actual fucking crimes worthy of Batman's attention.

I hope he is.
Best live action Joker yet.

>he got pointers from Morrison
It shows. He feels like a slightly less bloodthirsty RIP Joker.

If they want to capitalize on Teen Titans fans, they should just call him Slade, like they did in that show. Deathstroke sounds kind of silly, while Slade is an intimidating name.

>Deathstroke is the main villain of the solo Batman movie
Wait, was that confirmed? Man, I'm really not excited anymore.

Deathstroke being the main villain killed all my hype for the Batman movie.

And we all know the secondary villain will be Damaged Joker, so fuck everything.

Which is why he flies under batman's radar and gets right under his nose

It's WB, they will use the movie to se tup 10 other characters so they can make other movies.

This way they get the Titans, the rest of the batfamily and who knows who else.

Of all his entire rogue they choose a Titan villain

>they will use the movie to se tup 10 other characters so they can make other movies.

>what is Iron Man 2: Avengers backdoor pilot

Why the fuck didn't they use him for SuiSquad 1 instead?

>Slade is an intimidating name.
Slade sounds like that old vet pushing his golf cart down the highway collecting tin cans

I am not a DC fag, so I have a question. how does the dude aim, through an eye he doesn't have ?

Also I my country language a slade is a blue bird. It is small, but brutal, know to attack eye of foxs and wolf, even humans that try to catch them or rob their nests.

>Deathstroke is the main villain of the solo Batman movie.

We don't know and according to the nature of the character, that's not going to be the case

>Teen Titans
lol

You mean Arkham games

Is confirmed that Joker won't appear or at least it won't have a big role

Very carefully.

Deathstroke is the best you fucking Faggot, kys

Why the fuck aren't we getting Riddler, Penguin, Mr Freeze or anyone else of note?

I hope the story plays out like an Arkham game, where multiple villains appear when the story needs it.

Jesus christ, these movies are not targeted at people who love comics, you fucking idiots. Affleck doesn't even give a shit about the comics. Nolan set the standard for all superhero movies, so now every villain has to be as human as possible. Deathstroke is a fucking assassin so it's easy to work with that. He'll probably lose his mask after two seconds of screen time as well.

I don't understand why they don't just use him in a Titan's movie.

What are you talking about? He appeared in one arc in the final three episodes.