Honestly, why can't we all just get along? Whenever i see any Marvel + DC it's always VS

Honestly, why can't we all just get along? Whenever i see any Marvel + DC it's always VS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wH86872iLe8&index=6&list=PLEZnx6oVU7aIpIYWJZDBcuHaRuxq-WEYe&ab_channel=DareDevilDocumentary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because fuck those other guys

People don't understand healthy competition and think these companies are somehow enemies

Well if you're not my enemy then you must be my arch rival plotting my downfall. Middle ground is a term the enemy came up with in an attempt to have me lower my guard.

Quick Cred Forums

Post an image you like, no company wars

I hate it. Too much patriarchy

Ok, let me change that.

I also hate it not enough briefs.

>company wars

I hate it. Not enough patriarchy

We need more patriarchy and less patriarchy at the same time.

Because we are insecure faggots who need validation in any form, even if it means rallying around large organizations and charging at windmills

I just don't like the state Marvel's in right now, not the brand as a whole.
DC is where home is, but Marvel has plenty of great stuff, just not in the last 10 years or so.

It's a shame people can't understand this simple concept

Almost all fandoms exist just to rival other fandoms.

The only exception seems to be MLP, whom nobody bothers. Sometimes I wish I was a brony just for the peace of mind it offers

I want a new DC/Marvel amalgamverse.

It was awesome the last time, although I feel that the blended chaacters were sometimes a bit off. For example, I felt the Green lantern corp. would have been much better off blended with nova corp., ironman and batman would have made a good combo, nightwing and daredevil would be interesting, and I particularly like the idea of captain marvel being a "technology sufficiently advanced to be indistinguishable from magic" enhanced child. Like "Sha-Zam Mar-Vell" arrives on earth, and is injured, so he uses hiss magenetech to allow Billy to become Captain Marvel. That would be awesome.

Remember when your heroes worked together, guys?

You have to give them credit for starting team up movies though. DC has had its foot in the door for decades and yet they couldn't get something that worked on cartoons or comics to translate into the big screen. I understand clashing of celeb personalities but Marvel cracked that code like it was nothing

I don't think it was very good. It seemed forced and I didnt enjoy it for long

I mean, cap + superman? Really?

I think user meant the comics, not the movies.

X-men were first, technically Marvel but also different studio.

That's also only in the Superhero genre. There are mountains of fantastic team up movies.

Everyone hates bronies. Even without being in any kind of rival fandom.

Not on my watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=wH86872iLe8&index=6&list=PLEZnx6oVU7aIpIYWJZDBcuHaRuxq-WEYe&ab_channel=DareDevilDocumentary

Yes, but at least nobody fights them. They just make fun of their age and neckbeard status. Nobody seems to say "MLP sucks". They only say " Bronies suck"

What's not to get? They're both the traditional moral boyscout leader of their respective teams.

Yeah OK.

Its just that for me they're completely different in character style and different powers and I think joining them together is as bad as the fusions in DBZ

Pro tip: in most relevant comics stories Iron is the leader

Sigh, user....

Also forgot to add... The story and plot reads like a tumblr fanfic. But I guess it's interesting enough, user

holy shit newfag leave

What the fuck are you plebs talking about, Seven Samurai is the first team up movie.

And if you mean a character from a past movie teaming up with a character in a sequel then The Good, The Bad, The Ugly.

Fuck sake, Cred Forums is retarded these days.

I'm not saying it's perfect by a a long shot, I just felt it was an interesting concept, and I'd like to see it happen again, with improvements.

For the record, I'd like to say that the blending of supes and cap could have gone much better, but the potential is there, which is important.

Hello, user

Yes I definitely think its an interesting concept and I will read it if it happens again

fuckwit

> 7:12

Take your meds user

/mlp/ themselves would tear you apart for calling yourself a brony

Yeah, in a post MCU world. Back then, Cap was the iconic leader.

They are rhe moral centers of there universe
Well technicly the moral center of dc is jonathan kent but capjohn would be absurd.

>moral center of dc is jonathan kent

I'm not sure having him tell Clark that maybe he should prioritize keeping himself secret over saving people is a moral decision.

My pull list has both companies and a lot of smaller companies.

I've noticed, however, that the really hardcore sect of DC fans tends to come across a little elitist, and are slightly less capable of admitting when DC makes a mistake.

Thats exactly why i rate man of steel as .2/10 compared to batman vs supermans 2/10
But in comics he is the moral center.

He did in the golden age comics as well, fuckface.

Did you miss Cred Forums tearing dc apart over the killing joke film Manhattan in rebirth or rebirth justice league.
Man of steel and bvs defenders are not dcfags they are snyderfags

And the statement still stands.

Holy cow, you are sensitive.

>not dcfags they are snyderfags

I can accept this explanation.

Well yeah.
Have you seen there defense of pa kent.
Ma more realistic universe.

I think user meant to quote me

The two have always had a very different pull: DC has always been embraced more by legacy fans who adore the characters and the iconography of heroic ideals they represent where as Marvel has always appealed to more contemporary trends garnering popularity over the decades with deconstruction of hero archetype.

But as comics decline, neither has any real room to change, maneuver or grow so both find their respective cozy approaches towards riding out the inevitable implosion of their industry. DC, like the Republican Party, knows it needs to change, but also knows that it's core base doesn't want change so they're kind of handcuffed by convention which results in reboots, rebrandings and other crisis/multiple earth gimmicks to keep the brand afloat so that they can keep telling the same stories over and over and over. It's not entirely their fault either, when the appeal of your characters is this static icon that can never deviate less they risk losing readers this is their lot in life with.

Marvel on the other hand continuously uses cross-overs, tie-ins and events to artificially boost sales resulting in a nauseating continuity, questionable handling of characters at the whim of whatever new writer is at the helm and just no real constructive oversight. Unlike DC, they're willing to try new and creative twists, just that none of them ever turn out terrible well and constant rebrandings and hero vs hero trends serve only to keep sales afloat while any legacy love for the brand suffers. They quite simply don't realize that new gimmicks and targeting new demographics is a moot point so long as the diamond monopoly over comics distribution renders the medium stillborn.

In fact this is an issue for both of the big 2, distribution monopolies that have rendered floppies in inaccessible format and the price of floppies which has rendered them unviable as the popcorn purchase they once were. Rather than taking a brave or bold stance to do what is right and take a risk

Why did they not combine Batman and Iron Man in the first place? It was right there in front of their fucking eyes and they did something really fucking retarded instead. Really? Fucking Wolverine? That's who you merge him with, not the other playboy billionaire with dead parents and advanced technology?

On top of that, why did they not do Deadpool/Deathstroke? What fucking gives? Why is this crossover such wasted potential?

DC is better. Marvel "fans" can't admit that. Shitposting ensues