You got a new bank account with a trillion dollars

But you HAVE to use it to make The Nutshack Season 3.

How would you improve the show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V2plh5kuoGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Leave everything exactly the same, but have them do parodies EVERY SINGLE EPISODE

>How would you improve the show?
Frame by frame animation, make Horat less annoying. I'd still have plenty of money left over too.

Look at how much detail the show lost from storyboard to animation process. Unfortunately this happens to a lot of cartoons, not just bad ones.
youtube.com/watch?v=V2plh5kuoGQ

Give it to Greg Weisman.

What the fuck? I've never actually heard any of the dialogue from the show, is Phil's voice always this kind of incomprehensible gibberish?

>HUEHUEHUEHUE
>SHUT UP CHITA YOU STUPID BITCH
Yes.

Kill of all existing characters, ALL OF THEM.

Rest of the show is about a sad, goodhearted alcoholic man who tries to sum up the courage to ask that cute girl in the shop out.

I hire the team who made the Lascars movie plus Presidente Duterte as a story advisor then embezzle the rest of the money via Hollywood accounting.

A triad moves into town, and since they're pinoy cunts, they get to be slaves for the triad.

I keep it as minimal as possible and use the rest for money laundering, it's legit if i put it in credits

Holy fuck, the animatics are actually well drawn??

You should see Johnny Test storyboards. Canadian veterans were on that show and so little of that skill makes it to the finished product it makes you wonder why they even hired them in the first place. The poses stay intact but they lose all the energy and it becomes increasingly difficult to differentiate how each artist draws the characters.

I spent of a lot of time watching that show. It became unsalvageable after Season 4.

Money Laundering.
Billion dollars, here I come.

This is actually a peanut house. (Excitement of expression.) This is actually a peanut house. (Is this man was what speak?) It is actually a peanut house. (Oh, I understand. Yes.) This is actually a peanut house. (Hey, I'm getting a peanut of the house.) This is actually a peanut house. (This, you will not lose the child's memory of man.) This is actually a peanut house. This is actually a peanut house. This is actually a peanut house. This is actually a peanut house. This is actually a peanut house. (Positive) it is actually a peanut house. This is actually a peanut house. (Formula to catch the attention of someone else.) This is actually a peanut house. (Fragment of ground nut.) This is actually a peanut house. (Expression of surprise) This is actually a peanut house. Hoough. From Phil of San Francisco, it is a hilly city at the tip of the peninsula surrounded by the Pacific Ocean in San Francisco Bay in northern California. It is, the fog of the year, the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, has been known for cable cars and colorful Victorian house. Jack is a Southeast Asian country in the Western Pacific, including the islands of more than 7000 Philippines, is Kara. It is the capital, Manila, it is the waterfront promenade and the centuries-old Chinatown, is it Binondo is famous. Intramuros, walled city of colonial era, is the center of the old Manila. Abomination is gay. Tito of testis "testicle man" boys. He is filled and has to take care of the fill by the girl of animation school. Jack is not only attractive and impressive to fashionable, is that it is unwilling to use the work and energy. He has still been an education. He is a pie baked in cherry filling. Traditionally, cherry pie than pretty sweet cherries, have been made with tart. However, he has been not yet been experienced in sexual intercourse. Chita, please almost abnormality occurs in 7 days.
cont

Not only nepotism of Phil, Jack I want her to be his soul mate. However, he also regardless of the effort, this opportunity must not at any time been carried out immediately. You are sick of the sudden attack, especially stroke, rapidly as if they were experiencing seizures of epilepsy, you move your body. I will allow you to start my inhaled dose of weed to my respiratory system. I, grow white, purple, red or black, the grape of the cluster, eaten as fruit, the classification generally green berry to be used in the production of wine, has been acquired. Can you witness animal, man what are the descendants? This is actually a peanut house. This is actually a peanut house. This is actually a peanut house. This is actually a peanut house.

Give someone else a little bit of the money and get them to do it for me while I live it up

I wouldn't. I would use as least money as possible and just let them do it like they did before.

Same thing with NuPPG. The storyboard artists are actually really talented, but the actual animation is done so cheaply that it all ends up looking like shit.

Computer animation was a mistake.

I can't remember the name of the show or anything about it, but what's that show with a lady producer or something, where the storyboards looked great but the final product was absolute shit.

>Trillion dollars
>Have to improve the show

I cancel it and keep the money for myself. That's the best possible outcome for everyone.

Make the show entirely about Dwayne

Improve animation