Menage a 3

>trusting the women in this comic
He brought it on himself

>>trusting the women in this comic
>He brought it on himself

You can usually trust them to fuck without putting your genitalia at risk of immediate mutilation

Yeah, not in all countries. Maybe only in those soft western ones. And west is not even 50% of whole world.

>if a man did this they would cry misogynist and harass Gisele
This is why no one takes tumblr seriously "anymore".

>those balloon lips
Somebody needs to study Adam Warren if they want to learn how to draw DSLs

I don't even understand what's bad about this. Am I missing something?

Honestly these past few strips of Yuki desperetly trying to fuck Matt have actually been funny. Like the door gag was really solid

Wait what's the story behind this? Why did she end up naked, do they show it?

Remember when it was morally reprehensible of Gary to pimp out Zii?

yeah it happened a few strips ago

Yuki is afraid of dicks and flys into a violent rage when she sees one.

>liking warren's lips

Kek

That was slightly different in that he was offering consent on her behalf, whereas here, she asks for consent without divulging all the details and gets it.

>yeah it happened a few strips ago

Can I get a link on that? Pretty please

Has Matt fucked the whole MA3 cast?

He is getting pretty damn close, the only recurring characters he hasn't gotten is Yuki, Tracy,Amber and Gary.

He did sex things with Gary during the threesome with Peggy, it was shown in the bonus comic.

Blowjobs don't count as real sex user.

>2016
>still posting this shit here
kys op

>bumping my thread from what was probably page 8 0r 9
I see through your tsundere antic user, I will be back on Thursday no need to worry.

this is the most disgusting kiss i ever see in a comic

gisele is half a man in a way so

yeah this is way worst

Matt deserves it anyway.

Warren's problem is every woman has those lips and they have on dark colored lipstick. I'd still want a blowjob from Ninjette.

Really?

You need to hang around some of the "shitty webcomic threads" that Cred Forums puts up every so often.

I hate the art style, but it's offensively mediocre rather than offensively bad.

this really, even in a comic full of pansexual horndogs Matt's cheated and used people even more than Zii.

Yuki's excitement is cute. Would you rather have killing Matt so she can be with Gary or killing Gary until she gets use to it?

> Oglaf, Rock Cocks, and Alfie/Buttsmithy showing that lewd comics can do just fine on the Internet and have a reasonable enough following to exist
> The Menage a 3 group are at the mercy of the sponsors despite making it increasingly more and more obvious that they just want to draw people getting fucked silly

The repressed frustration is especially obvious in Sandra on the Rocks

Imagine this comic in the Gender Swapped universe.

But those Comics are just one person, so the money they get off patron and such is enough and nobody is moderating them. The pixie comics have like 9 people working on them, including the editor who is a known prude.

yeah but those lips are specially awful

i don´t really see it tho, the thing is, everyone in the comic is awful, i can´t see what makes matt sticks out from the rest of the cast

it´s imossible, you can´t make rape jokes with a female butt monkey, even oglaf admited that in a interview

>the editor who is a known prude
who´s the editor?

T. Campbell

for being a prude he sure love the reverse rape trope in his comics

oh that piece of shit

They've felt pretty tone-deaf considering Yuki was just blinded with rage seeing Gary with another woman

For her to immediately turn around to "practice" on other men makes her look like a terrible person

>felt pretty tone-deaf

ma3 in anutshell

Blinded by jealousy.
She is worried about other women taking gary away, that is the entire reason she is even doing this she was fine rough riding him until she saw him with peggy. She is probably under the impression that is okay because she only has eyes for gary and is doing this to be with gary. She turned down even turned down Zii back when Gary and her were actually dating, so it's not like she is normally a cheater, just an idiot like the rest of the cast.

>she is worried about other women taking gary away
>so she's going to go fuck Matt for "practice"

Like I said, she's an idiot

It's not like she is going to fall for him

He's the one who started the whole chain of reactions for Gary's life getting shittier and shittier by him and Dillon moving out, then cheating on Dillon during that play shit, and just overall being kind of a dick. Also "oh poor me, I fantasize about ramming Gary's ass" over and over again that he basically got dumb therapist to basically give him pity sex that he has no need for.

>She turned down even turned down Zii
when? i don´t remember that part, i always thought yuki wanted to be with zii and gary in a ploy relationship

zii is way worst

The word you're looking to use user is worse, and Zii is finally getting her comeuppance since she technically hasn't gotten a lay that hasn't blown up in her face recently.

>e she technically hasn't gotten a lay that hasn't blown up in her face recently

why is that? isn´t she like the most amazing pick up artist in the ma3 universe?

She's lusting hard for Gary and doesn't want him so she's trying to "calm" herself.

yeah but that just make zii a loser, not a better person than matt
and thanks for the grammar tip user

ma3 is about gary being cucked

>Matt's cheated and used people even more than Zii
but zii destroyed lifes

>The pixie comics have like 9 people working on them
NINE PEOPLE FOR THIS PIECE OF SHIT!!!! now i understand why they`re losing money so bad

Well, for all of them... but considering the lagging update schedule and the lower quality...

Eh. It's pretty shit when we have comics out there with much more detailed/impressive art that manage a regular MWF update schedule. Most of those are one person endeavors, or close to it (Unsounded, Gunnerkrigg Court, etc.)

Ashley takes months off to build up the unsounded buffer. Giz for some reason or another has zero buffer and draws the comics between updates. Which is why they always need a guest artist when a job comes up for her.

>I had tatiana confiscate her clothing upon arrival

>her.

giz is an old lady, when she was a little younge rshe was making like four comics at the same time, now she can barely with the deadlines of ma3

Those were days, we probably would have had her on chloe three years ago. Rather than keeping schedule a buffer would let them think think out the plot more.