rarbg.to/torrents.php?search=agents of
pastebin.com/RLge8rQH
youtube.com/watch?v=V7skpnSfwNk
youtube.com/watch?v=V7skpnSfwNk&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=5OyAuYvijPo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Agents of SHITfags are niggerlovers
Not surprising.

I'm actually looking forward to watching it.

May his beloved shogun-axe protect him for the dreaded 'too many PoC's' death this season.

...But seriously, if we get the chance I wouldn't mind him and Robbie shooting the shit together. Or get him back with Fitz, their bromance was good once upon a time.

Where can I watch it?

How can I watch with no Based Ward?

I don't understand why it needs another season

there was finality, the story was told, it's done

Ive only seen s1 and bits of 2 but ill watch it for robbie and qt skye

It really doesn't cause there is no reason to care about any of the shitty characters they have left.

Demon Ward

I thought he went Boom with Electro-Ward.

fuck i clicked the spoiler button how does this damn site work !?

Characters that will only appear on AoS
>Wendigo
>The Wrecking Crew
>Grim Reaper
>Mandrill
>White Ghost
>Chemistro
>Grey Gargoyle

highlight your text and press Ctrl+s

AOS, SMALLVILLE, GOTHAM & CONSTANTINE...
> Hayley Atwell > Krista Allen (desirée atkins luthor) > Morena Baccarin > Elena Satine (mera & Lorelei) > Chloe Bennet > Cassidy Freeman > Charlotte Sullivan (maxima) > Cobie Smulders > Angelica Celaya (zed) > Elizabeth Henstridge > Ruth Negga > Adrianne Palicki > Jaimie Alexander > Erica Durance > Kristin Kreuk > Allison Mack > Mulan > Laura Vandervoort > Annette O'toole > Erin Richards > Jada Pinkett Smith

Robbie probably won't appear in the MCU either given how China hates skulls.

Riiiiight, well it looks like AoS is getting banned then. Is this the final season? You would think the 10:00 time shift would indicate the death sentence

>> Hayley Atwell > Krista Allen (desirée atkins luthor)
My mistake, these 2 should be equal...

This is the final season right?

>I'm gonna use the anonymity the chan provides me to be a racist

Not surprising. Coward.

China does't hate skulls. You are ill-informed.

>Ive only seen s1 and bits of 2

If I were you I'd catch up you've already watched the worst of the show. My brother quit after watching about as much as you did but now he loves the show. It gets so much better each season

They're considered bad luck.

There's been no word either way. I'm doubting Marvel would end its' only show that's A) Not on Netflix or B) a cartoon, now that Agent Carter's gone.

ABC may be the decider next spring, based on how well the numbers go this season.

>respectable black
>nigger

Pick one.

Chemistro can appear on Luke Cage.

What are the chances of new appearances by:

>Eden Fesi
>Sebastian Druid
>ADAM/Machine Teen

Who will return?

>Franklin Hall
>Deathlok
>Absorbing Man
>Mockingbird and Hunter
>Donnie Gill
>Calvin Zabo
>Daniel Whitehall

Isn't there the Cloak & Dagger series that'll show up on Freeform sometime next year?

Though looking at news and reading "superhero love story" multiple times is disheartening.

Supposedly they are working on Runaways and New Warriors as well, so if any of those happen they'll still have tv shows anyway.

Cloak and Dagger shouldn't be in a relationship. It's just fucking gross

They're like family. It's gonna feel weird.

Daisy will end him before it's over.

Will someone uplaod the episode somwhere, now that Kickass torrent is dead?

Any worthy successor?

Someone catch me up, I didn't see the last few episodes of last season. The last one I watched was when generic evil white Hydra guy's daughter got killed by Hive and it was revealed that Hive has the memories of his brother.

This. They're literally just using AoS as an excuse to make a Ghost Rider show.

The only way the show would even work in general is if they introduced an interesting character like that.

I used rmz . cr/agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d#releases last year, I think it was linked in the pastebin for the OP of the talkback threads.

Episodes usually up within an hour or two after broadcast.

I have hope for the new season (though I hate when a show gives no hint of what its overall arc is before the season premiere) but yeah last really wrapped up most plots and loose ends. Maybe there is something Im overlooking but everything from the finale indicated "time to throw all the past stuff out the window, same characters but a new big story" which can sometimes be really bad for a show if they dont know what theyre doing.

This is the site I use.
rarbg.to/torrents.php?search=agents of

Thanks.

idope.se

I prefer hunter. I liked the one who died to but hunter is bae.

Whitehall is dead. Mocking bird and hunter for sure. Absorbing man is Talbot's bodyguard. Deathlock's actor is on another show. Zabo has both Robbie and Daisy to connect to so he's likely. Gill might get a cameo episode.

But for how long

why is this right to left
why

I cant really catch up between now and the s4 premire but i might someday

to mock you

>liking Lincoln
Wow, now that's some bad taste. He didn't become a good character until like the second to last episode. Basically making him likable just in time to kill him off.

>Grim Reaper
>No Wonderman
>No Vision
That'd be luck introducing Bucky then not letting him interact with Captain America. What's the fucking point?

Runaways is confirmed to be Hulu-exclusive, so it's kind of in the same sticky situation as the Netflix shows in that it wouldn't technically be "TV."

I'd be shocked if Zabo didn't appear. That'd be the biggest missed opportunity around considering we're opening with Robbie Reyes. Considering apperently we're getting Quake vs. Ghost Rider, I'd assume that Robbie goes after Zabo to get vengeance for all the horrible shit he did then Quake protects Cal.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. newcomer Gabriel Luna may have inadvertently answered a lingering question about a pivotal Marvel Comics villain's in the MCU during a recent interview to promote Ghost Rider.

>"What we [The MCU] haven’t touched on are things that can’t be explained perfectly by science. It’s a lot of really fun stuff that starts to lean into the world of Doctor Strange, Ghost Rider and MEPHISTO, and all of these other elements that also exist there, like ghouls and goblins and all sorts of cool things. We’re happy to be the ones to break the ice on that."

WE MEPHISTO now

Fucking Tripp, man. He went out in a semi-decent way, but he shouldn't have gone out at all.

This is why I'm hoping Yo-Yo and Joey are away from SHIELD now. Mack might be stuck, but maybe they're...well, as safe as inhumans can be.

By the way, heres the pastebin. I'll post tonight an hour before showtime. Don't forget it starts at 10 PM not 9!

pastebin.com/RLge8rQH

Looks like delishows is no longer free, so I'm gonna look for another free streaming site.

>Whitehall is dead.

>Coulson shoots him in the back
>Zabo gets mad
>Get shot at by agent 33
>Zabo runs away
>Coulson runs after him
>Whitehall is never seen or heard from again, nor is there anything to imply his body was taken by SHIELD
>He still has rejuvenating inhuman bodyparts in him

FitzMack is pure. At least they can still be science bros.

I love Agents of SHIELD! Can't wait!

I hope we get Muad'dib back. He is a scenery chewing delight when they let him loose.

I liked his sense of comedic timing. "Damn" was becoming his catchphrase but it was funny the first couple times.

This is one of the reasons I'm so hype for Doctor Strange because it will break the ice on some of my favorite elements of fiction: magic, sorcery, paranormality, supernatural phenomenon. It will be a universe wide ever and will enter the not just the cinematic marvel universe but the zeitgeist because everyone loves marvel.

Both SHIELD and Hydra think Whitehall is still dead, so it's a very strong presumption. It would be quite easy to reverse it, though.

When's Blade?

So what's new season about? All I remember from the end of last season was Daisy going on her own and SHIELD looking for her

LMDs. Almost certainly will go rogue.

Ghost Rider.

Inhumans in some fashion probably.

Hydra might actually be on break.

>LMDs. Almost certainly will go rogue.
Fuck yeah, I forgot about that.

Hope Yoyo and Joey come back.

Good thing about S4 is in the absence of Hive and Hydra, the should can justify the introduction of new powered individuals whenever they want now. The terrigan outbreak is still ongoing

Hope Talbot will return

no stream?

Ward died for our sins

Right? If only we had accounts and a downboat system to avoid such racist comments!

Yo-Yo is confirmed. Also they teased Eden Fesi/Manifold last season. I'm hoping for Sebastian Druid as well, now that we're doing supernatural.

That's the magic of Cred Forums-

So i never got past episode 2 of the first season, but i really like ghost rider, how screwed am i in understanding this if i didnt watch the previous 3 seasons?

Have you read marvel comics? If so, you'll get the general jist of it.

If not, then you'll probably be completely lost

I brought up Yo-Yo and Joey higher up thread. I'd love to see more of them, but I fear that the PoC levels would be too high, and someone would get offed. Neither of them deserve that.

I can kind of see Yo-Yo joining Daisy's cause, though. She was already doing her own vigilante stuff when SHIELD found her. Which would be an interesting foil for whatever they're planning with her and Mack.

Joey might be cooler with the whole 'hero' thing now, but I just want him to be with his family, find a cute BF and be a metal-bender-artist or something.

I'm sure Ward was telling himself as he died, too. It was the weight of our sins that collapsed his chest, it all makes sense now!

Druid would be sweet. It's too bad what they did with Garrett. Druid's going to need a new cyborg drill instructor to whip him into shape. I'm guessing Deathlok since he's the only good cyborg on the show.

Any stream? Will.tv still up?

Hah! Now THAT would be hilarious. Having Joey at an opening of his art gallery, loaded up with metal sculptures, people asking him how he gets such amazing details... and he gets a phone alert from SHIELD and has to bounce.

>Coulson and Co randomly pop into art exhibition to see what Joey's been up to
>TFW a (tastefully clothed, you lewds!) full-body bronze sculpture of Mack is dead centre
>No one on the team blames Joey one damn bit

He's filming twin peaks, probably. They cast bigger names (not A-list, of course) for villains just to pay them for one season, otherwise they scale up their pay. Same with movies and sequels.

D'Onofrio being the exception, so far.

S H I E L D E D

I think Joey might get killed off for being OC and mostly uninteresting on an already stacked cast.

They are probably waiting on Dr. Strange to put druid to screen now that the departments are separate and they don't have as much access to the pre-production.

I'm betting they'll get him in S4.5

They already put out a (lowish-quality) video featuring the flaming car:

youtube.com/watch?v=V7skpnSfwNk

Looks pretty sweet, actually. Going with the car was probably a good decision, animation-wise.

Does this start @ 09:00 or 10:00 pm?
also streams where? The T.V. at work just burnt out.

1 hour

What are you on about?

How the fuck do they make the GOATEE look so good? Mine looks like a fucking gas station bathroom. I stopped shaving everything except my neck because of it.

Is this the cringiest cape show? I've only seen this and the Flash.

Gotham

10pm new slot, I think. I'm not american.

It starts in 2:45 hours.

>10pm
Death slot as fuck
R.I.P Constantine, they tried to air you after fucking GRIMM. They didn't want you to live.

>How the fuck do they make the GOATEE look so good?
You have to have your moustache connect to your beard right next to your mouth corners.

If it goes our or doesn't connect, you look line a weirdo. Being black also helps because pencil-thin beards don't look as asshole-ish.

It was already dead, given the ratings. It's just pushing for sindication and maybe an extra half season next year.

10 pm Eastern?
Then 8 my time...

>Ghost Rider
>Supernatural Marvel for what reason?
>Ward's ghost is haunting shield

3am UK/Ireland/Iceland/Portugal, 4am Eastern Europe :^), 5am east Asia.

www stream2watch cc/live-television/united-states/abc-live-stream

Stream 4

I would fuck the absolute shit out of Simmons

me too

I have a British fetish

Elizabeth Henstridge is going to be at the Edmonton Expo this weekend.

Black magic.

Agents of A.S.S.

Heads up that Canadians get to watch it at 8 pm EST while Americans have to wait until 10 pm EST.

I would bury my head in it

Awesome! Now if only I had tv...

>Agents of flat A.S.S

Fixed that for you

Don't let that camera angle fool anyone

Seriously?

I guess I'll be watching it in a few minutes

She is asian

AoS already did that by confirming the existence of Vampires.

Huh. Guess they're occupying the 8pm slot until The Flash comes back. Or else CTV's switching time slots this year, AoS at 8 and Flash at 9?

>Vampires in Marvel universe

...Morbius when?

This. It's perspective

That Hellcow reference was great

I just want AoS to take MCU A.I.M. and slap MODOK as leader.

Bring back Graviton and Blizard for a psuedo-Masters of Evil arc.

Hope that after GotG2 and this phase of films that SWORD is established and has a liaison with SHIELD.

Expand on the Dethlok project. Garret was proto-lok and in 616 there were multiple Deathloks so why not for MCU.

Supernatural season leads to Midnight Sons and brings Dum-Dum Dugan back from the grave with some other Howling Commandos. Hell they can do that Monster Commandos.

Scorpio arc when?!

If they follow up on it then it will be a comedy episode since it was Betsy the Hellcow.

CTV ads are saying 8, so I guess that's the new time. I'm surprised ABC are letting them show it first.

youtube.com/watch?v=V7skpnSfwNk&feature=youtu.be

>that car flip

Neat!

. . . and I am at work until Midnight.

The minute the Hell Charger started revving up, all I heard in my head was the Motorcity theme song. I'm not disappointed at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=5OyAuYvijPo

welp. now I want to see the ZONE parody. Fap to the past. Samurai Fap.

It's back already? And wasn't Gotham back, too?
Jeeze, I don't know shit about live action, did I miss it?

Gotham was monday
Shield is tonight @ 10 PCT

Spoilers start....now.

Daisy, gurl....what pills you popping?

'He got me'. Bitch when?!

...WELP, that's why the rating went up! 5/5 blood spatter

Oh for fucks sake. Please tell me this whole "airing 2 hours earlier in Canada than in the US" is just for tonight and not going to be a weekly thing? Because that's fucking horseshit if Cred Forums is becoming a minefield of spoilers now.

The talkbacks are always one of the best parts. You kind of lose that when a bunch of people have already watched the episode.

I think they always had that in Canada

I remember in the Arrow threads those smug motherfuckers were like "lol I already watched it you plebs"

Canadi-user here, I'm going to say it'll be earlier than the US. You guys have Dancing with the Stars on until 10pm EST, while 8-10pm EST is usually The Flash/Agents Of SHIELD. So either AoS stays at 8pm in Canada, or The Flash bumps it back to 9pm EST when the season premieres.

I'll try to be a good user about spoilers, and stay around for the US showing.

'When the Rider burns you, he burns your soul...'

So FitzSimmons ARE a couple now...long distance. GOD DAMN IT MARVEL!!!

Oop, THAT'S why Quake is popping pills. Her powers are hurting her again.

BRUH. Robbie's torturing people OUT OF RODER MODE.

INCOMING YOYOMACK, I REPEAT, YOYOMACK SIGHTING...and they're a lONG DISTANCE COUPLE TOO?!?!? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>bending over
>arching her back
>still barely any ass

Yeah we had our Gotham thread yesterday. The filter is still on so I wasn't able to keep the thread up before it was deleted. We just stuck into another thread.

Hopefully it wont happen to us tonight but who the hell knows.

stop faggot

I'll be in the thread posting my thoughts and blacking my spoilers, so it shouldn't die.

Oh shit, sexy AI robot chick by the cybernetsist from last season. This will end well...

'Let me show you how it works FITZ DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TAKE THAT BAIT.

YO YO'S FUCKING HELPING DAISY, I CALLED IT!!! She's the one getting Daisy her pain pills!

'There's only one thing I want'. 'What's that?' 'Nothing to lose.' DAIIIIIIIIIIISYYYYYYY~!

FUCKING SPOILERFAGGOT FROM CANADA EHH

STOP TALKING ABOOOOOT THE DAMN SHOW EHH

I feel under hyped so far, GR aside. The other seasons felt like they had a bigger drum up. This year I can't remember a promo for any of the comic shows about to start: AoS, Flash, Arrow, Gotham, SuperSJW. Legion looked pretty mixed.

Guys. We're about to witness Marvel's own interpretation of its own character, Ghost Rider.

Who else is actually really hype? This is the first character with potential to actually crossover with something like the Netflix side. We're getting closer to canonicify, bitches!

How did this non-canon shit start?

I'm blacking everything thing out properly and I want to post now since I've got other stuff to watch at 10pm.

How about showing some self-restraint?

Don't know if this is intended to be bait or not, but if all canon means is "has elements that influence the other shows and movies" and the Netflix shows count for that, then we've already gotten confirmation that it's canon. The Dogs of Hell from DD Season 2 was a gang that was introduced in Season 1 of Agents of SHIELD.

I'm simply talking about SUPER canon. Obviously it's MCU canon already.

Whedon said he didn't care about the show Coulson is 100% dead. You know just kind of being the petty child that he is.

>SUPER canon
For the last time, fuck off with this shit

?? I didn't invent the term you sperg.

Also last season we got a news broadcast when those fuckbois made the building collapse upon itself. At the news ticker, it said "Gang wars escalate in Hell's Kitchen"

>Just watching season 3 right now
>Fitz is already cheated on

I don't really like him much but I feel bad for him

LMD W.A.R.D.

Decided to be nice and not post PROPERLY BLACKED spoilers for the second half of the episode, since a certain user was getting hot (pun intended) about it.

But I'm down with AoS Robbie Reyes and Ghost Rider so far. Still older than I'd like, and not quite comics-version, but I'm getting the same feeling off him from what we've seen.

which is hilarious considering his brother and sister-in-law are the AoS showrunners

>Whedon said he didn't care about the show Coulson is 100% dead
No he didn't. He said Coulson wasn't going to be in AoU because it'd be jarring for people going from Avengers 1 to Avengers 2.

To be fair, Simmons was stuck in another dimension/universe for months with a man and was no hope of ever getting home again. I don't totally blame her for taking solace when it was in front of her.

Live thread is up now.

Waifu bot's going rogue is one of the oldest sci-fi tropes.

For once I'd like to see it get inverted and the Waifu bot the cybernetics doc is making actually doesn't go rogue despite everyone thinking it did.

>calling someone a sperg when they just posted "SUPER canon"

Nope. See you in an hour 20, Cred Forums.

boink

It's more than just the Dogs, there are all sorts of AoS references in the show, like Crusher Creel or Cybertek.

>If the munchies was a superpower

Wait have you seriously not heard of SUPER canon? It's been in the lexicon for a few years now...

People actually watch this flaming disnified trash heap?
At least tell me you're doing it ironically.

If I saw you in our el, I'd rip your fucking handlebar mustache off.

Go back to watching Arrow and Supergirl my man