Did the gang ever address the issue...

Did the gang ever address the issue, that Scooby's life span was shorter then theirs and they would most likely need to put him down eventually?

Yep. They definitely addressed that.

He's a dog. How often do you discuss your dog's mortality with it?

Shaggy will probably OD on Scooby Snacks before that.

Oh, like the gang is going to live past their 30s anyways

How old even is Scooby?

Great Danes only live about ten years.

Scooby has been with them since childhood (A Pup Named) well into adulthood (Zombie Island and its sequels, What's New)

Scooby is more or less sapient, so do dogs just live really long lifespans in this universe or is he some kind of magic talking immortal dog?

if your dog could talk it may come up more

Fred's VA is over 70 years old.

he's descended from a race of ancient aliens, which means he has a longer lifespan and the ability to talk

Scooby is the reincarnation of an ancient alien spirit and has a longer lifespan than the gang, for instance Professor Pericles has lived for over 100 years.

>or is he some kind of magic talking immortal dog
Well if you go by mystery inc canon scooby is descended from inter dimensional beings

>or is he some kind of magic talking immortal dog?
I mean he can talk so

I must have missed that part. Wow.

I think he was 9 originally.

I dunno how old he's supposed to be in later works. It seems like he's aging backwards actually. The original series definitely made him feel a lot older than modern times.

>Acting like MI is canon
>Implying it isn't just another reboot series and is every Scooby Doo series.
It's just one person's take on the Scooby Doo "mythos". It contradicts a lot of stuff present in several other adaptions. It really is just "Scooby Doo in name only."

Why is she so awful?

Did MI have the worst relationship between the gang in the entire franchise?

I won't pretend to hate the original series. I like it. But it's still amazing to consider that it all started way back in 1969 and that Scooby will probably outlive us all.

Yes.

Best team would be
>Be Cool!Fred
>What's New!Daphne
>Pup Named!Velma
>Red!Shaggy
>Original!Scooby

Prove me wrong.

MI is canon though, the end to it is even what starts the original series.

>It contradicts a lot of stuff present in several other adaptions.
Every incarnation of the series does that on some level. Hell, about 90% of the series' "canon" came from A Pup Named Scooby Doo.

Why was red Shaggy so baller?
He's literally just Shaggy with a red shirt.

He chilled out somewhat and wasn't playing second fiddle to Fred.