Remember that time cobra commander tried to use the tortured souls of the dead as a military force?

>Remember that time cobra commander tried to use the tortured souls of the dead as a military force?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/udsttn.webm
youtu.be/thbICk05yPk
a.pomf.cat/cvjkag.webm
a.pomf.cat/drwyxf.webm
a.pomf.cat/aziouk.webm
a.pomf.cat/dthnea.webm
a.pomf.cat/jwgzen.webm
a.pomf.cat/wvpury.webm
youtu.be/CAznMVCdBcg
kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/G-I-Joe-Resolute/Full?id=21999
youtube.com/watch?v=KiB189l2jpI
youtube.com/watch?v=AeGTV6fvgaM
youtube.com/watch?v=TlIWSfjYVMc
youtube.com/watch?v=2hAZGL-Zrks
youtube.com/watch?v=2IeK656TXaE
youtu.be/RkPEHM38_DA
cbr.com/exclusive-preview-idws-new-g-i-joe-1-with-character-designs-and-more/?utm_source=CBR-TW&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=CBR-TW&view=list
a.pomf.cat/yuxyrq.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=yiHhFFFkjdk
youtube.com/watch?v=nv36Hatr4qs
youtube.com/watch?v=FlZpgVrDI_E
youtube.com/watch?v=GL-a_ILJNWQ
mediafire.com/folder/228qiat3ny7uo/Transformers_vs_G.I._Joe
youtube.com/watch?v=hUdmetykD6o
youtube.com/watch?v=sjb-jwR79fA
youtube.com/watch?v=RFak_Yqw5Es
youtube.com/watch?v=YXPjnkfr6Hg
youtube.com/watch?v=nv_daZe1kNI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Remember when he tried to put an end to fiat currency?

Remember that one time he left the seat up

>Remeber the time the city of Springfield, Il gave Cobra Commander the key to the city?

That was a benefit to society
THE MAD MAN

Remember when Cobra Commander used CGI to change the ending to the original King Kong?

What the fuck, did someone actually do that?

a.pomf.cat/udsttn.webm

That was my favorite episode from the old GI Joe.

Why was he the bad guy again?

youtu.be/thbICk05yPk

Cobra TV seems much better than what we have today.

a.pomf.cat/cvjkag.webm

a.pomf.cat/drwyxf.webm

a.pomf.cat/aziouk.webm

a.pomf.cat/dthnea.webm

Because MUH PATRIOTISM

Robot Chicken Cobra skits are still the best

Dem birth giving thighs.

Lady Jaye > Baroness.

Remember that one time Cobra threw a steel chair?

Truly a man ahead of his time.

Remember when Cobra commander was a former scientist of a pre-human reptilian civilisation based on bio-technology, who after, a an experiment failure, was made an emissary whose mission was to conquer the earth for them?

Why is he so charming?

Agreed, something about her being in her thirties but still being energetic was hot as fuck.

I dont mind him being some hybrid snake creature under that, but that shouldve been some government experitment which made him grow to resent the american government. Having him being related to cobra la was retarded(though the concept of cobra la itself isnt that too far off from some other concepts theyd have in GI joe).

Thank god, she has a parachute.

>logic would say she should be blandest
>is hotter then german bondage woman and big titted ginger
How they did it is staggering.

Remember the time Cobra sent that one guy with the parrot and the ocean fetish to live in a perfect community, only for everybody to start melting and it was all a psychological trick?

That episode was really good horror material, especially for a cheaply made cartoon made to sell dolls with guns.

That fucking episode.

a.pomf.cat/jwgzen.webm

a.pomf.cat/wvpury.webm

>0:31
>kicks a guy in the shins

>but that shouldve been some government experitment which made him grow to resent the american government.
That would have been attempting to give deepnest to a character that is at his best as a cartoonish villain. A strategical mistake.

>nothing important, just a dream or two
fucking hell

Here is the thing about that episode I didn't get as a kid: the parrot hadn't lost memory, why didn't he tell him it was all fake?

>The Likables
This was actually a message that parents groups wanted to be included in kids shows.

Looks kinda lumpy there.

Then they need to do it in a reboot. Maybe the reason why hes so insane sometimes was because he once was just an eccentric but mostly content used carsales man that pissed off the wrong stateoffical, and was injected with chemicals that turned him into a half man half snake thing.

Why not both?
In the same outfit.

I thought Renegades was OK. It was basically A-Team vs Umbrella. Unfortunately GI Joe takes a backseat to Transformers.

Renagades was good, but it ended on a huge fucking cliffhanger.

It was all a dream bro.

youtu.be/CAznMVCdBcg

I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going...

Remember that time cobra and gi joe teamed up to defend the earth from aliens.

Destro had a weird castle.

There was a fake parrot. Polly killed his doppelganger.

>Will they ever make a good gi joe show again??'
Relatively new to the series? You might want to take a look at the GI Joe: resolute "web series":
kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/G-I-Joe-Resolute/Full?id=21999
It's heavily inspired by the original cartoon, but with a more "serious" tone involved. Paradoxically, they pushed the edginess so hard they managed to made it almost as silly as the 80's series.

And they used ablative playdoh armor.

Uh? I missed that.

youtube.com/watch?v=KiB189l2jpI

Have they made a an other one, recently?

>baroness would fuck up plans constantly but never got chastised by cobra commander
>destro would always get punished despite it being others causing his plans to get fucked

Was I the only one ever bother by this? I get that Baroness was a nice piece of ass but it always bothered me she got a pass when she would fuck up COBRA's plans.

So helmet with solid silver face mask or cloth mask?

Helmet.

Fake Polly was even reporting to Cobra Commander.

Uh? I remember Baroness being one of the most competent one? I mean all cobras messed up, but she messed up the least and was the most constant threat.

I remember not liking Baroness when I was a kid, because I was an all good-guys must win, yay villain have lost, and, unlike most of Cobras I always saw Baroness as a trouble maker that would always cause actual trouble to the GI Joe.

But if what you are saying is true, then make yourself better by reminding yourself that Destro made up for that by tapping that ass.

I honestly would not mind that being given another shot. But get some good alien designs. Make an Xcom kind of game where you play as G.I. Cobra or whatever you'd call the new group.

Is it available full in HD anywhere?

>I remember Baroness being one of the most competent one?

Baroness fucked up plenty and would deliberately fuck up the other cobra's plans and yet she would never get her comeuppance except when the others would call her out on her shit.

>But if what you are saying is true, then make yourself better by reminding yourself that Destro made up for that by tapping that ass.

I didn't believe that Baroness was hot myself. I just knew it was the norm at the time

Based

> naruto run
Snake-Eyes, no.

>and yet she would never get her comeuppance except when the others would call her out on her shit.
Ah, but you see, this is where her true villainy really lie: she was good at not getting caught for her fuck up.

The main reason Destro get most of the shit is because he is second in command.

Remember that tiem when Cobra Commander kicked a dog?

Basically Donald Trump.

remember when Cobra Commander tried to take over the world with a glam rock band?

What the fuck are these?

Remember when Cobra Commander shrunk his men down so they could sneak into the GI Joe base in toys?

youtube.com/watch?v=AeGTV6fvgaM

I could watch CC go off on his henchmen all day.

Cobra Commander is as american as apple pie

Destro is into NTR.

You will never convince me that Shipwreck is not gay. Cover Girl was right there, all chained up for you, bro.

Also remember when Cobra Commander summoned an old god to kill Serpentor?

There were ninja before Naruto.

It looks like Purple Snek is saving her from the evil skeleton.

Recent GI Joe vs Transformers comic.
Shit's bonkers.

Remember that one time they called up Flint for orders, and he was just on the roof with Lady Jaye and Scarlett in swimsuits?

I'd sooner vote for Cobra Commander than Trump or Hillary.

youtube.com/watch?v=TlIWSfjYVMc

Seriously? Looks like some deviantart shit

I have a plan.

The gear is not useless.
One of my hobbies are /k/ related, I just can't wear a mask to the range is all.

>Looks like some deviantart shit

So "it looks like a modern comic" is what you're saying?

epic

>baroness' ass at 0:56

>Remember that time when Cobra Commander was trapped with Flint, Lady Jane and Baroness in bikini on island by puppet loving freak

youtube.com/watch?v=2hAZGL-Zrks

I am so ready for Milonogiannis' GI Joe.

>This deviantart tier shit

I'd go with a collared shirt. Unless you're a grill.

It's an "insane six year old Jack Kirby" type aesthetic.

Let me guess.
You think the only style a comic should have is "house style".

Damn it I drew same looking shit when I was in elementary school

stupid hipster

His art is so good and the anime-esque style will suit the mech direction the series is now going for.
>that Shockwave
Uh, hopefully the Transformers won't be showing up too often in G.I Joe.

Remember when Cobra Commander survived into the distant future of 2006 and took the name Old Snake?

Remember that time they finally made a toy of this but it was an overpriced exclusive that you could only get by paying for a subscription to some shitty website and it now cost upwards of $100 on the aftermarket?

>Shipwreck
>Navy
>Anything but gay

Please don't talk to me about exclusives. That shit killed me once.

Bot only that but he's equal opportunity too, one of his commanding officers is a woman and he has female gruntd and scientists.

>Exclusives

This shit should be outlawed

This is my story with Comic-Con exclusives, like fuck Hasbro this year with their preorders was brutal, also scalpers are the worst.

I just wanted She-Ra

>Hasbro
Oops, I meant Mattel

I miss fun joe in general. Tacticool should have been an adition to the mix, not a replacement.

Baroness dressed like that

That would be badass as fuck. The aliens they had were fucking awsome.

The man things im asking my dad for christmas is a drawing tablet and old snake.

That tactical slap in the face

Does destro have it metal down there too

apex kek

Why its so hard be successful at resuciting G.I Joe?

What it takes to make it popular again?

>Does destro have it metal down there too

It doesn't really matter what he has down there when he is on top of pyramids made out of cash and bitches.

Was his face ever depicted?

The movie did. But the movie ruined everything.

Would you work for COBRA?

>good pay
>travel around the world
>unlimited health care
>dental plan
>a nice retirement plan
>unemployment insurance
>can stare at the Baroness' ass all day.

Yes

Is it run by "Slits your throat for saying a given task won't be easy" Cobra Commander or the cartoonier version where he mostly just screams and tosses his chair at monitors?

That was fucking amazing.

...Why is there no one but those two? Not even American, but how the Hell did THOSE TWO end up on top.

It's like a Jaguar vs Tiger thing. You're lunch anyway.

>You twin twats!
Did Americans just not realize this was a profane word in the 80's, or

In comic he looks like this

Destro is actually a Sean Connery

Shipwreck had that one Cobra experiment fish lady for a girlfriend.

Friendly reminder that this happened

youtube.com/watch?v=2IeK656TXaE

He says twerps

That was a disguise

Who was it?

My money's on Short-Fuze.

Who would you rather follow, a guy called Cobra or a guy called Sargent Laughter?

>Sargent Laughter?
You mean Chuckles? He's a cool guy, I'd follow him anywhere.

I like the covers, but the interior art is shit.

youtu.be/RkPEHM38_DA

>Reminder that Cobra Commander first plan after taking over the world is to bring back 70s boogie.

he can stay quieter without moving his arms while running. a good thing if you are going for stealth.

He was once...a man.

If you've got the hair, maybe you can pull off Zartan and his mauraders instead?

WTF is this? A rejected pilot?

Childhood is when you idolize G.I. Joe. Adulthood is when you realize that Cobra Commander makes more sense.

DESU i idolized cobra as a kid(super villians were always cooler to me).

Military shit was super popular in the 80's because there hadn't been a war for almost twety years. Nowadays we've been in armed conflict for over a decade straight and the public's starting to get sick of it.

Member when Cobra Commander ran for President, but the real villain won the election?

>note sci fi themes
>use more old world millitary tech for gi joe
>cobra has a more james bond villian aesthetic
>have other villians besides cobra(dreadnoks, lunatrix empires, oktober guard, decepticons, etc)

cbr.com/exclusive-preview-idws-new-g-i-joe-1-with-character-designs-and-more/?utm_source=CBR-TW&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=CBR-TW&view=list
But why Helix?

Gotta give that last random mook props for fighting to the death.

Being a mook is the hardest life of all.

Man so many years later, I still have the same question my child self did.
How does he see out of the mask? It looks solid reflective metal, has no eyeholes or visor, or anything. Is it one way mirror glass? I still want to know!

>tfw you feel like a mook

Mooks are the greatest heroes of all. They get no special abilities or gear. They tend to be nameless, but they fight on.

True. It's the averageness or even the subpar quality that makes them great. Especially when going up against superpowered badasses.

This episode made me realize that Cobra Commander is gay.

At least Flint fell up Baroness.

>Joes? I'm Cobra

A-Am I doing it r-right?

>Joes killing dudes

It happens.

>TELL ME ABOUT COBRA, WHY DOES WEAR THE MASK?

Destro is a big guy.

I dunno what was the more WTF pairing for me, this or Covergirl and Brawn.

Well one of them is joining the Joes so I guess you'll see one very often.

This could have happened

FOR YOU "hissssss"

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS OFFICIAL?

>the chick just flying backwards & sitting calmly in the ejection seat

"No sir, not gettin' outta this chair."

Fuck the ninja way he's got shot to do

Mainframe or maybe Colton who is a Wraith and ROM kills him

>"So the asshole is standing at the top of the staircase just twirling his ninjuh sticks and shit.'
>"What happened after that?"
>"So Snake eyes just fucking throws a frag at the asshole!"

a.pomf.cat/yuxyrq.webm

Funny thing about democracy. When people become either super-complacent or believe their votes don't matter, then politicians run hog-wild, and evil and stupidity alike become the only choices.

...the fact that the US has essentially been bolted to a two party system which is essentially controlled by an entrenched circle of bureaucrats and politicians does not help.

I dunno but ughh hopefully the writer can do something good with her and not continue that shit love triangle between her, Snake Eyes and Scarlett.

This is why Snake Eyes is best Ninja.

Also the fact that we have the Electoral College. Unless you're a member of that then your vote really does not matter in the actual presidential vote, if it did Al Gore would have won. No member of the college is going to vote for a 3rd party candidate, that'd be career suicide.

Not canon to the IDW Hasbroverse universe but yes it's Hasbro approved and an official comic, it's called Transformers vs Gi Joe.

>Be low level ninja
>dedicate my life into training used into the peak of human strength
>Master black belt In over a dozen forms of martial arts
>God tier fighter with nunchucks
>decide to join cobra and get a name for myself
>decent pay and I even get healthcare
>Finally get my chance to shine against legends Gijoe Snake Eye
>Prepare myself with nunchucks for the greates fight if my life
>he throws a frag in my face
> motherfuc

Das some thickums right durr

Although this takes the cake as most WTF moment, os this the first time someone gives Snake Eyes a name?

>standing completely still
>15 goons firing full auto for like 20 seconds
>not a single hit
Lazy ass animating and choreography right there son. No let's not have them take cover and remove cobra tactically. Its much better this way.

I'm complaining about a fucking toy advertisement...

Snake Eyes is also a master of disguise.

>Now I'll never rule the world! I hate this job!
If there was any cartoon character that was the perfect representation of me, it's 80s Cobra Commander. A full of himself idiot who thinks he can be better than anyone but his plans are things no worse than drawing his face on the moon.

I totally get you, man.

youtube.com/watch?v=yiHhFFFkjdk

My body is SO ready.

Strato-Vipers are the best. Tele-Vipers are the worst.

I've always wondered, who joins Cobra anyway? They're an entirely homegrown American terrorist organization that seems entirely composed of white guys and able to field armored vehicles and aircraft able to directly battle the American military. What's the hook, exactly?

Shit pays well and provides good benefits. The people that get their ass handed to them by the Joes are the exception, not the rule. Most of them just stand around guarding a place or spend time training to stand around and guard a place.

>Dat Ass
Brawn has good taste.

Thats why hes my idol. He has big ambitions, violent tendancies, and a huge ego, but deep down hes just a comical child. I love him.

You shitting me? Zombie vipers are the greatest.

Cobra gets its recruits mostly from disenfranchised, resentful sectors of the population. Survivalist militias, government conspiracists, straight-up greedy motherfuckers who feel entitled to more than they have, the sort. Their MO is to roll into a town that's going through hard times and start pyramid schemes within the populace as a way to get them back on their feet, and then subtly indoctrinate them into becoming more and more radicalized, either by convincing them to take up arms against those who have wronged them or by promising them limitless power and riches. And in times of economic crisis and growing disillusion, they thrive.

They must be doing really well right now.

Remember that time Danny murdered a shitload of humans and ghosts and basically was a huge cunt?

Well, that was prophetic.

Id join them. Ive been looking for a job for two years, and am tired of being a NEET watching harvey beaks while my dick is out.

It's what I love about Hama's Cobra: they are entirely home-grown terrorists, born not from totalitarian fervor or some foreign ideology but as the twisted, misguided offspring of the american dream. Unchecked greed, entitlement, egotism, disenfranchisement, resentment, all that ugly shit nestled deep inside, bubbling to come out. It's a pretty biting commentary.

eh... I liked it. The Dic produced episodes that came after? not so much.

I love how the Cobras are more dubious of Shipwreck

>Unchecked greed, entitlement, egotism, disenfranchisement, resentment, all that ugly shit nestled deep inside, bubbling to come out.
Well you just described me should i start a used car dealership?

>sacrificing a lot of logistics and manpower towards putting a bomb on the statue of liberty
>when there are long range missiles and lasers available
youtube.com/watch?v=nv36Hatr4qs

Cobra a dumb shit

I remember that one user that was detained for 12 hours just because he answered Cobralalalaala when asked if he was part of any terrorist organization during immigration

Tbh os it weird if i feel more loyalty to cobra, a fictional organization, then the actual united states?

wasnt he detained because he had the same name of someone on the terror watchlist? and only answered cobra we he got annoyed at his delay
go back to /mlp/general faggot

More of a Peter Thiel type really, but Thiel is already a ghoulish supervillain to begin with.

Just promise me you'll get some QT's in there too. If I'm gonna be jackbooted into the ground by uniformed thugs, I'd rather they have no Y chromosomes.

DIC season where Hilary Clinton was a president

youtube.com/watch?v=FlZpgVrDI_E

>Did Americans just not realize this was a profane word in the 80's, or

American cartoons were more lenient back then and I don't really think "twat" is really considered a vulgar word here in the US

>How does he see out of the mask?
It's just a venetian mirror, mirror covered in thin layer of metal works just like those glasses

Remember that time when just some Viper killed many Joes at once?

I love that even on the huge glass bulb there must be a Cobra logo

The movie showed the inside of his mask.

The movie fucked up everything

Does anyone else remember G4 having GI Joe on early in the morning and they had a guy dressed as Cobra Commander hosting the block or did I imagine that?

One episode I remember him answering fanmail and one of the letters asked him what was under his helmet. So to answer this he took off his helmet revealing the blue cloth he wears whenever he doesn't wear his helmet.

>Look at my tiny legs.
>GOD DAMN!

Damn, it's kinda homoerotic

>all around me are familiar faces
>worn out places
>worn out faces

>1:30
>literally tears a chair that's bolted to the ground out to smash the computer with
Cobra Commander is strong as fuck when angry.

lewd....

>1:40
>He pushed away Shipwreck from the chair just to pick it up and throw into computer

Comedy gold

Destro makes for great reaction images.

LEWD!

Oh please post some now that you've obviously improved so much
Draw a badass gi joe fight scene

Its even worse. They're standing on a a literal stockpile of explosives.

Can you Correct the Record fuckers even take one night off? I just want a thread about Cobra Commander.

>TFW with the technology of today you could easily make toys like these.
>TFW G.I.JOE IS A DEAD TOY LINE
>WHY CAN'T WE HAVE NICE THINGS , Cred Forums?
;_;

Sauce?

type "Lusciousnet Baroness" in browser

Before I joined COBRA, I was addicted to crack cocaine, and living in a culvert. Now I'm stationed at a forgotten temple in the Congo, guarding a device that will irradiate all the worlds cucumbers. HAIL COBRA!

youtube.com/watch?v=GL-a_ILJNWQ

Something about Duke yelling at Cobra Commander with that reflection made me lose it the first time I saw this

and at first I thought the steam coming out of his mask was because he was angry

I hope Overwatch's version of Cobra Commander is just as awesome in terms of looks and character.

>he wants more lies rather than truthbombs

>There will never be G.I.Joe vs Cobra multiplayer shooting game
Thanks for nothing Hasbro

So whatever happened to Krake Kommander anyway?

Is he going to show up in IDW's Revolution?

>Is he going to show up in IDW's Revolution?
Probably not, is he still head of Cobra or was he killed off? I haven't caugt up to the comics but don't mind spoilers.

Wait, If G.I. Cobra is fighting aliens, which side would the snek waifus be on?

That being said,
How much longer until Revolution? I'm ready to see some Joes vs. Transformers vs. ROM vs. M.A.S.K vs. Micronauts vs. Action man action.

The Cybertronians are probably going to win.

I like that he kind of mellowed out with age.

>>TFW G.I.JOE IS A DEAD TOY LINE
We can rebuild it, but wed need to get competant cartoon writers and a waifu to draw the horny boys in.

Its nice to see Cobra doesn't discriminate based on race or gender, also she's a hottie

I keep saying that a toys-to-life game would be perfect for getting kids or at least gamers to actually buy the toys.

>Strato-Vipers
They're nothing without a solid ground crew.

>The United States Electoral College is the institution that elects the President and Vice President of the United States every four years. Citizens of the United States do not directly elect the president or the vice president; instead they elect representatives called "electors", who usually pledge to vote for particular presidential and vice presidential candidates

What the fuck? This isn't Freedom!

Why do Americans have such a ridiculous system for electing their leader

To be fair, the system was made back in the 1700s and made sense then since the time it took to get a message about which candidate the state voted for could take months.

Wow. That is legitmately grotesque.

Yea, we only got the season we did because the Network President went to bat for it. That woman has always been too good for us.

Also is a system too keep a Cesar moment from happening.

>wanting citizens to actually vote and choose

It's convoluted to make it more difficult to take over by force. Shame its sill very vulnerable to idiocy and corruption.

More like the art should look like it was done by an actual artist with actual talent. Most webcomics have better art than that shitpile.

Tell me about this man, anons.
Who is he and why is he now Cobra commander as opposed to Baroness, Storm Shadow, or Destro?

I think in that comic line 'Commander' is just a rank and there there are multiple Commanders in Cobra with them being assigned by a greater council

>Francis Witwicky
>Witwicky
No he didn't.

Krake was a Southeast Asian gangster who was coerced into joining Cobra as an enforcer though he eventually grew into the role.

After his predecessor, a more cerebral corporate espionage type, was assassinated by a GI Joe double agent, the Cobra high council wanted to both retaliate and swear in a new leader as soon as possible.

To facilitate both desires at once, they put out a massive hit on all GI Joe operatives. Personally kill as many Joes as you can within an alloted time frame. The prize? You get to be Cobra Commander.

Baroness backed out of the contest right away because while there had been female Cobra Commanders in the past, the current council is a tad sexist and would skew the numbers in the favor of her male competitors.

Krake won by killing one of the major contestants at the very beginning, giving him two slots and two apparently modest kill counts, lulling the other aspiring CCs into false senses of security.

When it came to tally it all up, Krake unveiled his deception and won the spot.

>a random mook becomes Cobra commander
Thanks for the explanation, user.
I actually quite like that twist.
Were people upset with how everything turned out or were they just as pleased with a random mook btfo main characters? I can imagine something like this pissing a lot of people off.

He won them over with how he was as audacious as Classic CC with his gambits and violent coups, but with all the exotic PG weaponry replaced with more conventional military heavy ordinance.

The comic itself though piddled out.

you should read Transformers vs GI Joe, they do a very good job reconciling both his Marvel Comics and Sunbow origins(as well as making the Cobra La concept more interesting);

mediafire.com/folder/228qiat3ny7uo/Transformers_vs_G.I._Joe

>GUN MAKER
>LIFE TAKER
>DREAM BREAKER
>EARTH SHAKER
>MONEY RAKER

Holla Holla

Damn Destro. That's kinda a waste of some Crimson Guard Its a week till tax day and we've still got that case against Cobra University coming up

I'm totally aware we're electing a actual Cobra Commander, kinda wanna see where things go

should we have elected starscream instead?

after everything else, money raker seems kinda petty

Well that was CC Prime's second skill set the advanced weaponry. Which actually was a good excuse why they all had Zap Zap instead of Pew Pew. Though made those Joes that were experts in Laser Weapons kinda out of the game. Sorry Flash.

Damn I miss the Joe Line. Wish Hasbro hadn't caved to the elitist collectors I was fine with the size change articulation upgrades.

At the end of the day you've got to keep your eye on the bottom line

Nah, that one's track record is well known to be just horrible given any command position. Cosmic Rust is going to claim that one sooner rather than later.

You know, as the boy cleans himself up and gets his head back in order. I think he could be a fairly decent Snake Eyes.

After everything else, Destro is petty. At the end of the day he's just a salesman.

That's not how stealth works, Snake-Eyes.

Hey as long as nobody hears it. Deus Ex taught me that.

New Storm Shadow from Revolution tie-in.
Interesting.

How he can be the only survivor of mass transfer?

Hey, Action Man, I had that toy as a kid.

It would make sense that he appears alongside GI Joe seeing as it was a spinoff to appeal to UK buyers.

>I was an all good-guys must win, yay villain have lost
Pleb

>European detected

Amen.
That's change that I know will fucking happen. Cobra commander don't play around like that.

But isn't the problem in this case that the American public DON'T get to choose? At most they get to vote for an elite few who then get to decide who to vote for themselves.

Amazing.

I own it on DVD. I'm sure there are copies on Amazon or something.

that look on his face jesus christ.

Renegades wanted to have GI Joe develop over time which was really cool, the season ended on the organization basically in its infancy and Cobra Commander swearing to bring a real ass war down on the world's head.

Damn shame the toys didn't sell.

What's worse? Transformers Geewuners or GI Joe Geewuners? Well I guess Geewuner isn't accurate for GI Joe since the toys existed for decades before the cartoon, but I mean fans of the 80s cartoon that think every other GI Joe cartoon is shit solely because it's not the first one.

I love the music.

I like that Baroness is the only "idealistic" one in Cobra

This episode is why shipwreck is my favorite joe and jesus fuck all the synthoid stuff was horrifying as a kid.

The writers loved Shipwreck too, they called him "Jack Nicholson playing Popeye"

>GI Joe is practically dead in the public's eye
>Good series like Renegades don't get to go on
>The movies, which made a big improvement with Retaliation, still doesn't appear to be going anywhere soon
Being a fan of COBRA is suffering.

>Jack Nicholson playing Popeye
Oh christ I can hear it now.

>FROGS IN WINTER!
>FROGS IN WINTER!

New toys this winter I think, probably next year I can't remember.

>Damn shame the toys didn't sell.
Thats because hasbro didnt make the fucking toys in time to conincide with the start of the series, and was too cheap to make new molds for bigger figures like roadblock and zartan. Tbh the cobra commander for the series was one of the best in recent memory.

>Is it one way mirror glass?
Yes.

That's Gi Joe: Resolute for you.

That's fucking awesome.

Bail Nobra!

I want baroness cheesecake fanservice.

What are the recommended reads?

Geez. How do I not remember this?

I'm just mad she's not Flavor of the Month enough to get good porn. Fucking Astrid got several dozen pages of being fucked by pigs, and Baroness gets the same damn artist every time.

He's not even very good.

Friendly reminder that Chuckles did nothing wrong.

jinx should have been more careful

The fuck? When did that happen?

They showed this alongside the credits of Renegades around the time it got cancelled, iirc

Holographic projector while there is camera facing the other side.

Nah, it was cool.

Cred Forums usually gives recs
why is this question the one that's always avoided? I've asked in several threads, no one seems to be able to point me in the direction of the most baroness cheesecake. What runs/writers were good for it and so on.

youtube.com/watch?v=hUdmetykD6o

>>The movies, which made a big improvement with Retaliation
I greatly preferred the first movie, personally.

>none shall stand against me, neither within Cobra, nor without
I was going to comment on the poor understanding Serpantor has of the English language, but then I dawned on me he was only 10 second old. This to put in contrast with Sergeant Slaughter who doesn't seems to be even able to make coherant speech.

Yes movie was cool but fucked up lore

Serpentor was way more cool in comic series

There isn't any. People who write and read the Baroness actually like her as a character and don't go for much in the way of blatancy.

How the hell did Latta not throw his voice out with some of that screaming?

>Take your arm off me or I'll have you shot.

Stuff like this would count, I guess, it's stylised enough.

No idea by whom it is though.

What song is that?

Was it in the comics or the cartoon that he totally beat the shit out of Baroness, crushing her hand to pulp and dislocating her jaw?

Never seen it but it sounded painfully hardcore

I think using without in that context is correct (olde english maybe?). Otherwise you could chalk it up to Serpentor being a composite clone and all the languages and dialects in his brain don't meld well.

It was probably just bad writing though.

In comics he used her as a living shield

>I think using without in that context is correct (olde english maybe?)
you'll have to source that.

no bully

That was more Cobra Commander, she broke her hand smashing the mask of Cobra Commander (he was in his early 90s "Emperor" outfit). He then beat her around then decided to mind rape the living hell out of her with Dr. Venom's brain scanner.

Look I'm no english major but it seems to check out, again it was probably just shitty writing.

I wish Scarlett and Perceptor were my Godparents

So Snake Eyes is related to Spike? Man that family would have some interesting stories to tell.

> Hasbro still hasn't released a Cobra Symboled hooded rubber duckie.

ONE JOB HASBRO!

Imagine for a sec:

>team shooter
>interactivity a la skylander, each figure in game
>only it has an actual goddamn storyline

make your own

Feckin' Scots. Always with the mantraps and horny ghosts. No wonder the Gargoyles left.

It was designed to theoretically prevent a Caesar or Napoleon. Didn't exactly work to spec.

It was mostly because the founders took one look at what was starting up in France and howled "fuck that" at the top of their lungs, Jefferson's Francophilia be damned. Not saying it was right, it's just what was thought of as necessary.

He does have to work with her you know.

I wonder if ISIS ever watches GI Joe and turns off the episode 3/4 through so they can imagine them getting beaten

I did.

it gave me a bondage fetish

Seen some Tech Vipers also female along with a few grunts.

>she's going for the spank, can she pull it off!?
>Ladies and gentlemen this is unprecedented

>Wearing Kanye glasses in place of his Visor

I love it.

There's a lot of them.

>Francis

>Now I'll never rule the world. I hate this job.

Right in the fucking feel

"This I command" is a pretty good catchphrase. But it sounds of out place when you're not making an imperative.

pics

Reduce, reuse, recycle.

Why create more traumatized people, when you can use existing traumatized undead? Cobra is a man of the people.

>tfw no tanker gf

You've gotta be fucking me

>You'll never brave head injuries, sprained muscles and overall uncomfortableness in order to have filty sweaty sex with Cover Girl inside her Wolverine.

It's like poetry.
It rhymes.

I think I went too far in some places.

It's stylistically designed to be that way.

I just realized Charlie Adler voices both CC and Bay Starscream, like Latta back in the day. Neat.
Also Adler needs to be in more things. If the Swat Cats reboot gets off the ground I hope he reprises his role.

now imagine if they had dicks

They jussst don't make terrorisssst like they usssed to.

youtube.com/watch?v=sjb-jwR79fA

I remember getting the toys this VHS came with and having no idea what GI Joe was at the time. Even back then I thought this guy was just a Captain America rip off.

>using toys to unlock shit

No thanks.

no, but I like that plan.

He had a Roman, Mongolian woman, and WW1 American pilot ghosts.

#1 came out today.

I remember gi joe extreme's terrible ass live segments.

Remember that one time that Cobra Commander bought the jar of extra crunchy peanut butter and told Metallo that he got the creamy kind?

Yeah, the movie bombing was really the culprit.

>G.I. Joe seems so wacky and fun
>mfw can't get into it no matter how hard I try

No.

It just feels like it to the ladies.

Watch that video. See how much of an ass Cobra Commander is to his subooridnates.
Then watch this clip from the movie (45 secs in) where he expects those same people to defend him, then acts surprised when they throw him under the bus. That's both hilarious and totally justified.
youtube.com/watch?v=RFak_Yqw5Es

Also, holy shit I love Sepentor's voice
"B-LUN-DERERS...FEWLS"

sauce?

G.I. Joe.

har har faggot

Who shoots worse Cobra Troops or Storm Troopers?

>a Cesar moment
>Cesar
Borgia?

Retaliation

Sid

for some reason i feel like GI Joe would be best with an early cold-war aesthetic

Close as needed. Its a system to keep people from electing an Emperor.

Wish they'd made a 25th Chrome Helmet Commander. That was easily attainable.

Cobra Troopers I always take as Suppressing Fire and not really hitting a target being their objective. Stormies are just poor marksman.

IS THIS CANON?

How would you ask her out in the first place? Let me set a scene. You're in a bar with your mates and you're given one of those bar dares to try your luck. How would you catch her interest?

Well, okay, then.

Remember when they tried to blow up the ocean?

Remember that time GI Joe was dubbed into Japanese?

youtube.com/watch?v=YXPjnkfr6Hg

I don't think it's possible toget into it if you didn't watch it as a kid.

Even then, I was like "Oh no, it's the non-transformers cartoon". My big brother was into GI Joe and I was into Transformers.

I can appreciate the sillyness, nowadays, but still cn't bring myself to watch a full episode.

Isn't that bottom one the Decepticon "Snowcat" from Transformers Energon?

He's also Cyclonus from Armada.

No, it's a comic.

I don't know, maybe you could have fucking googled the information you already have and found out for yourself.

I mean, Jesus CHRIST.

Say anything bad about the movie but intro is GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=nv_daZe1kNI

He calls himself Snake Eyes, he's a badasss ninja commando, there had to be a flaw in him.

If you can't then you can't, have you tried reading comics or if you're a Transformers fan try the crossovers they have with them.

I wasn't into it as a kid and I got into it, the ild Hama Marvel comics is what did it for me.

The cartoon is also suprisingly amusing.

>be part of paramilitary terrorist group
>GI Joes loot boss's assets
>can't even sign a paycheck
>fuck it
>file for unemployment
>it's a free country

Maybe it's due to hime being more detailled, but Looking at Duke face, he really felt like he was all "I am really starting to get tired of all of this shit". Maybe getting into comma was for the best, for him, in the end.