Is there anyone who could defeat Timmy during his "I wish I was the strongest guy on the beach" wish?

Is there anyone who could defeat Timmy during his "I wish I was the strongest guy on the beach" wish?

Could Goku? Beerus? Madara? Yhwach? Saitama? Alien X?

Goku, beerus, and alien x can fly and don't have to touch the ground of the beach. They beat him to a pulp. Case closed.
Besides can't alien x rape reality?

Can Timmy become so strong it kills him?

She-Hulk

Why didn't Timmy just rape the beach?

The One Who Is Truly Aesthetic

RIP

Mr. Rodgers in a blood stained sweater

If someone can fly then yeah. But if they get knocked to the ground during the fight they're fucked.

what was his name? Jizz?

>Is there anyone who could defeat Timmy during his "I wish I was the strongest guy on the beach" wish?

Doug Dimmadome can

But what if Sandman WAS the beach?

He's the strongest guy on that specific beach. If he wished to be the strongest guy in his universe then he maybe be able to take down some of those characters. Depends on how strong the strongest can be in the FoP universe.

Cheese ray. gg

Even if Timmy manages to beat it, the truck is always WINNER.

>evacuate the beach, leaving a baby behind
>Timmy is as strong as a baby
>bring car on beach, lock him in car, leave him to fry

this shit happen in bleach right? to a guy who has the power of imagination or something

Standing on the beach was it right?
Anyone that can fly can beat him.
Lifting him up from the ground would beat him.
Hulk would keep increasing in strenght

since he's probably stronger than a baby normally he'll just turn back to normal strength

the wish only gives him physical strength, not fighting skills, so just about any trained fighter should be able to do it.

Just bring a gun.

Flex Mentallo.

>teleports behind u
Heh, all muscle and no brains I see...
>slices u into 1.267.432.885 peaces with scissor folded over 6 trillion times
Pssh, nothing personal, kid...

SCP-999
You can fight tickles and cuddles.

I can! I throw a handful of sand in his face and beat the shit out of him while he's blind. Strongest doesn't mean toughest or smartest.

This has another easy answer courtesy of Ancient Greece. Ever hear of Hercules vs Antaeus? Just pick Timmy up off the beach and throttle him. Too easy.

>Pocket sand
Even dale can win

Any yahoo with a gun.

How are you going to throttle him when he's 12 feet tall and his neck is surrounded by muscle?

Popeye.

What's the point of gains if you don't have cardio to keep you young and healthy?

A common gun.

C

H

E

E

S

E

R A Y

C'mon guys, we all know the answer.

Sounds easy for Hercules.

He'd still be stronger than Hercules. All he'd have to do is tense his neck muscles to resist his grip.

Android 18
Wonder Woman
She Hulk

because they aren't guys

>flight makes you strong
No
>Hulk would keep increasing.
Until he's knocked out. To be the strongest on the beach implies that Timmy will always be stronger than what the second strongest is

Anyone that lifts him up will get hit
Nightcrawler can do it

>Lifting him up from the ground would beat him.
Not necessarily.

You sound like someone who doesn't gain.

OK I got it. Lapis lazuli could beat him. She'd just take all the water and let him dehydrate.

He's right though

>*its a hologram*

I know that, but liftfags actually believe this shit

Actually she wouldn't even need to wait.

Once there's no water, it's no longer a beach.

Timmy couldn't even possibly TOUCH Madara Uchiha. Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

Is this even a sentence?

But Phil and Jack counter him

I really hope you made most of that shit up.

It`s a pasta, niggers.

But would they fight him or be seduced by his sheer hugeness?

If the actual episode is any indication, anyone using something that isn't part of them, like a machine or a weapon.
In terms of hand-to-hand, skill can make a lot of difference.

Also, why do I keep seeing this thread?

cheesemind

trips don't lie nigga

Lizard alien man with mommy problems could easily defeat Timmy.

It's a meme. Cardio builds cardio, and doesn't affect gains at all. What kills gain is insufficient calories and nutrition, which cardio also requires. You can do cardio and weights if you just eat more to satisfy both.

If Popeye and Timmy punched each other at the same time while both were on the beach, what would happen?

>Just fight him somewhere that's not a beach, it's that fucking simple

Anti Magic Beam

Timmy only has strength. He's no match for the reality warping fuckery that is Popeye's fist. Failing anything else, Popeye will PUNCH THE BEACH INTO ROCKS, Turning Turner back into a normal pleb. That, or he simply gets punched into a Tiki Bar or something. To be clear, I mean Timmy Turner, once punched, becomes a fully stocked Tiki Bar. Popeye does shit like that.

That depends, what Madara are we talking about here?

Holy fug. Freaking Big Rigs.

It ain't much of a hivemind if they were posted that far apart in time.

Saitama

One doesn't have to be stronger than him to defeat him.

Flex Mentallo.
i doubt timmy turner can master his bodymind before flex wipes the floor (sand?) with him.

i remember terry crews runs like a motherfucker, and he's buffed as hell.

Oddly enough, my answer follows this shitpost. That is: Dio (or any time-stopper). Just freeze time prior to stepping on the beach, kill him while he's frozen, and walk off before you unfreeze to prevent him getting a power-boost that somehow deflects what you just did.

yes
he's incapable of imagining a person stronger than Kenpachi, that doesn't also have his muscles tear his own bones apart

Dopey Dog could. He can conjure a freaking sword.

goku could nuke him with a spirit bomb, made from the energy of people all over the galaxy, without being on the beach

But can they even stand against doc sequoia

ssjgssj

>Timmy sings to him
>he turns into an ancient alien space fetus
>Timmy then aborts him by praying
>he turns into static and dies

gg

Timmy most likely doesn't know the lullaby and would probably to physically harm Giegue.

He loses with one punch.

Wouldn't Timmy just get stronger than Saitama? I know he has no limit, but as long as he's on the beach he'll just get stronger.

Not to mention if Saitama realizes this, he's likely to keep him on the beach.

Saitama's gag is to win with one punch, so he wins with one punch. Logic really doesn't matter, the only thing that can compete with him are other gag characters... which would end in a draw.

Even in the first season Boros survives a serious punch.