Hey guys lets go nuts with the red on the poster to hide the fact that the Flash's costume on our show is basically...

>Hey guys lets go nuts with the red on the poster to hide the fact that the Flash's costume on our show is basically brown leather

Reminder that CW Barry is a confirmed idiot

Mostly when it comes to time travel.
>Don't change anything Barry even if you think it will help!
>Y'know if I did this instead things would be much better probably.

Regular universe Barry is just as bad.

No pretty much at everything he does. Like forgetting how to use half his abilities unless someone tells him, having his cheer squad yell in his ear on how to fix the problem which usually boils down to "just run faster", and basically being duped by the occasional bad guy (giving up speed, trusting Cold).

You'd think he would have picked up that all his problems can be solved by running faster or r mining in a circle.

I thought Cred Forums hated Barry because he never made mistakes in the comics?

>implying zoom wouldnt instakill him and wally if he so much as thought about not giving him his speed

Reminder that the Ferrari suit is better than the brown jacket

>having his cheer squad yell in his ear on how to fix the problem

The worst issue this show has and no one talks about it. Barry hasn't showed any hero competence, every villain of the week is his first villain ever and he needs three physicists, a biologist/chemist, an engineer, a doctor, and a journalist to find solutions to problems a fucking Justice League A-level hero should be able to figure out on his own.

The Flash shouldn't need an entire fucking university to figure out how to take down a Saturday morning rogue.

Zack, pls go.

Barry has come up with plans to defeat villains as often as everyone else. It's a TV show, it requires conversation to convey ideas, and discussion takedowns is the most efficient way to accomplish that.

Its objectively better. I'd take injustice inspired live action suit over ill-fitting brown leather pieces suit any day of the week

>It's a TV show, it requires conversation to convey ideas, and discussion takedowns is the most efficient way to accomplish that.

His plan is usually "believe in myself and run faster".

Who is the real Barry Allen?

Thought we had seen shots of filming and the S3 suit looked MUCH redder than it did during the first two seasons?

>hought we had seen shots of filming and the S3 suit looked MUCH redder than it did during the first two seasons?

No we havent.

Look at those three lines on his ear bolt
The CW love teasing us, those fucking cunts

Both of them.

Even Grant Gustin apparently questions the decisions Barry makes. In the blooper reel for season 2, he outright says the whole "go back in time and replace my past self to learn from Thawne but leave past me knocked out in an alley somewhere" thing was a colossally stupid plan.

Ah. That's right. It wasn't shooting, but it was an official image.

Heres hoping that this indicates a more light red, like shows.

I get the show is an ensemble with Barry receiving help from others, but he really needs to stand on his own. I am also hoping for a better villain. Oh and enough with the speedsters, lets focus more on the Rogues, those episodes are....Tops.

That's some hardcore image manipulation

Perhaps there is, but it is an official image just as this one is. If being significantly misleading was their pursuit, what happened here, or in any other official image that was altered where no attempt was made to hide "brown leather?"

Look at the belt, the emblem and the hears got retouched, but they forgot about the belt.

You talking about the costume in or just replying to the statement in it, but talking about ?

Im talking about Look at the belt, it's red

>brighter red
>still looks like it was stitched together in someone's garage out of scraps

If a guy with Flash's powers did everything right and was never wrong, there would be no story to tell, it would be just Kingdom Come Keystone City.

>le serious business costume colors

I was complaining about this stupid bullshit years ago. He's the Flash, a retarded Goddamn comic book character meant to entertain kids, not a cast member from a "realistic" gritty show like the Wire.

This is something I noticed creeping into popular culture a while back, taking childish characters and stories and making them "grimdark serious" so all the normie shitstains wouldn't have to feel immature or childish like those comic book "dweebs" they laughed at for all those years that kept that culture alive.

>Flash season 3
Nope. Doesn't exist. The CW Flash timeline was an aberration caused by Reverse Flash's interference which has been undone. It's collapsed back into that universes primary timeline. Fuck your garbage misinterpretation of Flashpoint which would retroactively ruin the season 1 and 2 finales

It doesn't matter, it can be firetruck red and some autist in Cred Forums will still create a thread to nitpick, cry and bitch.
i.e. this thread

>bitching about how he's so above bitching
How can I be as cool and aloof as you, user?

>implying God mode Wally isn't the coolest shit ever
Sure it would be boring, but seeing a naked red dude wearing a Mercury helmet surrounded by lightning is pretty dope

user i loved S1 Flash but your retarded if you think someone complaining about that shit-blood stain costume they call a suit is nitpicking. Arrow gets there costume right 5 times now; the should at least add the boots.

>was expecting edits
maybe I'll make some shitty ones when I get home, but my Photoshop skills suck balls

A while back? Nigga it's been happening since '89 Batman.

The first two Batman movies is where it should have ended, the aesthetic made sense with Burton. They even did this shit to Godzilla.

I don't know what this "grimdark modern" aesthetic is called but it's truly fucking lazy and has become annoyingly repetitive at this point.

Pic related. Do you like it?

Well, you'll like it even more the second time you see it, right?

No it's awful. I do like Batfleck's costume however. All I'm saying it grimdark modern or rather "realistic" isn't new. Remember the X-Men films.

The covered nose on the 1990 Flash always bugs me. It makes the design look aggressive and feels like too much of a Batman imitation.

Yeah, and the X-Men films were garbage too.
>You throngs of brain-dead mongs like the use of negative space?

>Well, you'll love it even more the second time you see it, right?!?

Don't forget every single villain that is basically taken down by overloading them, especially with their own power or power source.

>and feels like too much of a Batman imitation.
Because that's what it was, thy were just trying to cash in on the Batman movies popularity.

The X-Men films and their tacticool black leather costumes is where it really started.

Because Batman was known for wearing all black so often before '89 Batman...

While I wouldn't phrase that way I do agree that the "Grim and Gritty" and "Realistic" aesthetic should be done away with

Superheroes are by their very nature unrealistic and holding them to real life standards of style and conduct is in most cases detrimental to the character

Call me when regular Barry just lets KING SHARK RUN AWAY
>nope, theres nothing I can do in this situation. I and my family are unharmed and there is a lsarge man shark casually jogging away from the scene of the crime. What a day

it works right you'll never complain that all of batmans plans equate to "honestly clark i didnt"

That was an aesthetic choice made by Burton which fit the film and wasn't too far out of line with the grimdark Batman comic costumes of the 80s (The Dark Knight Returns for example), this "grimdark modern" aesthetic is designed to spare normie shitstains the pain of being perceived by their peers as enjoying children's characters. That's why the first X-men movie went with tacticool black leather costumes that had no absolutely no resemblance to the costumes the characters wore in the comics.

Pic related, "grimdark modern" Supergirl lol

I was excited for the Top too user, but she just won't be the same.

>Pic related, "grimdark modern" Supergirl lol
Looks almost like what her Smallville outfit was suppose to be

>Looks almost like what her Smallville outfit was suppose to be
..so terrible then?

Picture this:

Episode intro:

>After these years hanging out with my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, I've learnt so many things outside of my field of expertise.
>I've learnt from Cisco that there's always a solution for any problem, you just have to think outside the box
In this scene he's saving a police man and a thief from their gunfire by making every bullet run into each other.
>I've learnt from Caitlyn that life is complex and simple at the same time
In this scene he's deliverying balloons into a children hospital.
>I've learnt from Harry that family always comes first.
Here he's having dinner with Wally, Iris, and Joe.
>And I've learnt from Iris, that you always have to search for the truth.
Here he's deliverying a flower at his parents graves.

>But more important, I have learnt that this speed gave me the power to protect people, and no crime can escape fast enough; That's a flash fact.

Thats pretty good. Barry is too stupid too say smart stuff like that though.

how is that grim dark? just because her outfit has a texture?

you are a child

>not even bothering to read thought the conversation before posting
Sure, squirt. Whatever you say.

Cute.

>kind of vaguely looks like a communicator