Back to Bludhaven

>Back to Bludhaven
WTF? I hate Seeley now.

Other urls found in this thread:

community.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?364-Jason-Todd-(Robin-Red-Hood)-Appreciation/page170
diamondcomics.com/Home/1/1/3/597?articleID=184037
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>reading his recent interview
wtf I hate Seeley now

Did Nightwing ever had a good run in his own comics?

Jasonfag Aioros22 pls you sucks.

OP is Jasonfag Aioros22

Remember when Seeley and King promised they would make Dick A lister and raise his value in universe? Good times.
Damifag pls.

>Jasonfag Aioros22 it is you :D

community.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?364-Jason-Todd-(Robin-Red-Hood)-Appreciation/page170

>Remember when Seeley and King promised they would make Dick A lister and raise his value in universe? Good times.
Considering both his Rebirth special and his #1 crossed 100k, and only other solos to have done that are A-List like Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, etc., it's pretty arguable.

Seeley has been pretty reassuring about how he feels about Bludhaven on Twitter. I wouldn't worry

>Seeley hates Bludhaven

Nice
I hope he shits on it like he's been doing for some other Nightwing stuff

I thinks it's already started. I mean the groups name is called the run offs

It outsells Tec and , Wonder Woman, .Superman
diamondcomics.com/Home/1/1/3/597?articleID=184037

14 NIGHTWING #2 [*]

26 DETECTIVE COMICS #939 [*]

>26 DETECTIVE COMICS #939 [*]
sink like a stone-

I never read the previous Nightwing series. What was wrong with Bludhaven?

It was Gotham but worse

Just like bland and devoid of serious effort, really

Seeley's making it a Vegas/Chicago/Atlantic City type city is what should've been done at first but wasn't

>Back to Bludhaven
Rebirth was a mistake.

>Blüdhaven

every single time it makes me laugh.

Aioros22 isn't as annoying as other jasonfags, though. Aahz whines all day about Jason not getting enough feats even though he's a self-insert character, and Tzitzimine throws a wild fit every time someone suggests that Lobdell isn't the greatest writer in the world

Yeah, this. I'm still annoyed Dick had to go back to being Nightwing, but I'm pretty sure Seeley is delivering the best NW we could possibly get.

Why is he so BASED?

Seeley is saving Nightwing

It's amazing that he is saving it by shitting on it.

Because honestly, Nightwing is poor mans daredevil, the only reason hes back is because the brand name, he should be a spy forever

Even better that not muh Nightwingfags miss the poitn

The only other interesting alternative would be to have Dick get some powers from the god Nightwing and act as his human avatar.

A showy lewd city for Dick? Sounds coolm

I thought that city was destroyed.

>Seeley openly shits on them
>they eat it up anyway

Costumefags are hilarious

Wasn't that just pre flashpoint ?

> Runoffs

Leftover villains for a leftover city

At last a town that can appreciate Dick Grayson's ass.

Characterfags I can get, but costumefags?

There's no accounting for taste. I'm sure if you look hard enough you'll find there are people who prefer New 52 Nightwing to Grayson.

that fucking umlaut drives me crazy, it's a city, not a metal band

It got a Rebirth.

> I'm sure if you look hard enough you'll find there are people who prefer New 52 Nightwing to Grayson

Is such a thing even possible?

It's along the Jersey Shore so maybe the Swedes named it?

I always liked the idea that Nightwing left to be his own man and protect his own city. I'll like it if its done well.

I've seen it on CBR, Twitter and Youtube where people were lamenting Grayson was a mistake and they miss the previous run so yeah.

Thank you based Seeley.

Fingerstripes? You've never heard Night wing fans bitch about them being gone?

It got rebirthed to be nuked again, hopefully.

First Dickbabs bullshit, now Bludhaven...it really feels like Seeley was asked to hit all the nostalgia marks in his Rebirth run, so now he's checking them off as fast as he can, all while making fun of it.

I like him so much.

> shitting on Dick/Babs and Shithaven

How can one man be so on point?

If Grayson counts, yeah

>Vegas/Chicago/Atlantic City
Where was this announced?

I remember a lot of people saying they should rebuild Bludhaven as DC's AC back after IC.

Nobody ever pronounces it anyways.

that's how 90s it is

Where is this from

One of the Batgirl of Burnside annuals

Batgirl annual I think

Neat

#3 one

Fucking sick. Maybe Bludhaven won't suck this time.

Do you think we'll get back Amy Rohrbach? Have Dick be buddies with Amygdala again? DESU they're the only relationships that never made it out of that era that are worth salvaging. Maybe old man Tarantula.

>fans of a mediocre character hate a run that's no worse than any other he's been in for bizarre reasons

which run is that?

Dixon and Devin Grayson, they did all the Bludhaven stuff.

Oh yeah. I certainly don't hate it minus the tarantula stuff, but I do feel like it doesn't hold up well. It's not bad just blah. Besides why would I guy who likes moving around hunker down in one terrible city?

Well yeah, but no Dick runs are great or even particularly good. Dickbats's quality was all Morrison, no other writer did anything particularly good with the concept. Grayson was a great set-up that ultimately led nowhere and the ultimate proof of that was how the writers of that series just gave up at the end and let fill-in writers phone in the ending.

>Dickbats's quality was all Morrison, no other writer did anything particularly good with the concept
black mirror tho

Nightwing's New 52 series outsold series like Superman and Wonder Woman. A list isn't really about sales and more of how a company views the character. DC and WB still look at Dick/Nightwing as a b list Batman property and that won't change.

He is a good stepping stone for creators like King to write before being put on an actual A list character.

I feel like Grayson's ending was a symptom of Rebirth and King and Seeley being separated to start Nightwing and Batman. Not them giving up.

Unsurprisingly, both of those have been pretty mediocre so far.

I wonder how Seeley feels with TK getting Batman.

He seems okay with the idea that Tom King is the better writer.

So New Jersey?

I don't know if he particularly wanted Batman (apart from, of course, Batman being a sweet gig for any writer). I heard an interview with him where he said he'd like to write Superman, but that he finds it more interesting to try out stuff with any character that's thrown at him. So I figure the NW thing suits him well. And his Dick Grayson is really good.