In general, who is more evil, Deadpool or Deathstroke? I mean...

In general, who is more evil, Deadpool or Deathstroke? I mean, sure the former is funny but it's pretty surprising how ruthless he actually is when you read into it.

Well, Deadpool is trying to be a better dude atm. So Deathstroke.

Deathstroke without question. Deadpool's entire schtick is basically being a bad guy trying to be good. Deathstroke is just an outright bad dude.

Deadpool's ruthless, but his grudges are usually warranted. Deathstroke has been a manipulator and has killed just to do it before. As wacky as Wade is, he usually only does whatever he's paid to, nothing more.

Deadpool, even at his mosty nasty, still has the basic excuse of mental illness.

Deathstroke is just a dick.

I actually rather miss when Deadpool was a bit nastier.
I liked the stories where the struggle to be a good guy was a bit harder, when he didn't have as many loved ones and his life was a bit shittier.

Still it's probably best he moved on or it would have gotten stale.

I like marvel because a lot of the character, even the popular ones, have arcs that actually play out with permanent results.

Remember when wolverine was an amoral assassin and borderline animal?

Remember how he slowly evolved into a folksy cowboy grandpa and father figure to orphaned teenage girls?

Deathstroke is a pedophile, child killer, child beater, woman killer, mass murder, junkie, and possible homo and incest enabler. Deathstroke easily.

Deathstroke by a country mile.

Sure, Deadpool has his moments of ruthlessness, but he also has moments where he genuinely wants and tries his hardest to be a better person (and usually failing miserably due to his warped, constantly-dying-and-regenerating brain, but he's still putting in the effort even if nobody else cares).

Deathstroke, on the other hand, is consistently a horrible person who consciously chooses to be a horrible person, and he has given no indication of ever wanting to be any better than that.

junkie?

Well, rejoice, because Duggan know it too well and is actually making him lose a lot.

However, you're right about his more violent side, i was disapointed to read that the werewolf would come back.

But hey, he been trying for so long, time for him to actually suceed at being better. Carachter growth man

>junkie...incest enabler
when was this?
and how does homo somehow rank alongside mass murder for you? that's pretty fucked up man.

>Remember when wolverine was an amoral assassin and borderline animal?
>Remember how he slowly evolved into a folksy cowboy grandpa and father figure to orphaned teenage girls?

Yeah. He had good stories back in those days.

He did drugs with his daughter Rose. Got her so high that she decided to take out her own eye. It was also implied that he might had slept with Rose.

that is disgusting

>implied
Take your sick incest fantasies somewhere else user.

Deathstroke to start out with I mean constantly going after the titans is a pretty evil thing

But

When Wade is pissed beyond comprehension he can truly be terrifying and won't stop until everything involved is pretty much dead or destroyed and I'm talking about the times when he wasn't paid to take someone out

Uh, Deathstroke has personally killed 120.00+ people in one sweep by carpet bombing an city, manipulates and fucks underage girls on the reg and kills whatever you want, from kids to pregnant women. DP just kills the occasional lowlife and kidnaps weirdos he likes.

Seems like a pretty clear cut case IMO, unless Bludhaven was a mexican town.

*120.000+

That's hot.

He managed to kill 120.00

Anyone else find Ole Deadpool kind of scary? Dude was huge in the OG comic.

Deathstroke no contest.

Deadpool isn't evil, he just doesn't mind killing people who deserve it.

deadpool dialogue reads like it was written from a borderline autistic youtube personality.

>and how does homo somehow rank alongside mass murder for you? that's pretty fucked up man
>current year

Most youtube personalities got their style from Deadpool