Does Martian Manhunter really just go around using mind control and pretending to be other people to get what he wants...

Does Martian Manhunter really just go around using mind control and pretending to be other people to get what he wants? Pretty villainous shit.

bump

there's literally nothing wrong with sometimes being a brown girl who wants to fuck Aquaman

I'd love if this was true. J'onn you crazy prankster.

>Martian Manhumper

>if

literally wtf?

I want to fuck Martian Manhunter while he pretends to be a girl.

This

>I want to fuck Martian Manhunter.

Same.

comics are good

Wait.

DC Comics is entertaining the concept that, while AS a woman a shapeshifter can begin having feelings women can have? Neat.

I'm mainly amused that they've made the Martian a literal Manhunter. Gotta get that Dick.

Means Nightwing is next on her list.

>can begin having feelings women can have
wut
women don't have their own specific emotions, they draw from the same pool of emotions that all humans do

I think user's saying that having the dude disguised as a woman be treated like a woman is neat.

>came here to post pic related
>find this
So J'onn is tsundere for Arthur?

Normally I believe it's like the other way around from what I've seen in their relationship.

Meh. She's technically Just a fragment. And the all seemed autonomous so maybe that was just it's personal feelings. But J'onn and Arthur do seem to be on good terms. Compared to J'onns usually neutral attitude to the others.

How is he a dude? He's a shapeshifter of another race. I'm not into the new age-y terms like genderfluid but I think they apply pretty well here.

>Vibe is best boy

It's just like one of my japanese hentais!

He's a dude because he's a guy
there are males and females of his race and he's a male
shapeshifters get a free pass because if you can seemlessly turn into a chick, especially one with working genitals, why would it ever matter, but that's only if they choose to accept that

J'onn is a dude because he's a dude, he doesn't identify as genderwhatever, he's a guy

Is that from the run before JLI? Got the next page?

think we got side-tracked from OPs question but you know...Cred Forums... havent read alot of MM so cant really speak with any authority but he conducts himself pretty well. Any time I've seen him use his mind control its for menial things such as handing over documents or something. All in the name of good too.