Are more and more shows normalizing degenerate behavior?

Are more and more shows normalizing degenerate behavior?

Define "normalizing" and "degenerate behaviour".

Sure, it's part of the Muslimfeminist jewgay Communistliberal conspiracy.

I don't think Bojack is trying to normalize anything. All of it's characters are horrible people.

I like incest and bestiality. Are there any shows with that?

>Degenerate

Back to Cred Forums!

Post-script: more shows need to promote becoming a shameless fatty.

This is about Todd coming out as Asexual, isn't it?

Bojack Horseman is also supposed to be a rather scathing interpretation of hollywood. So degenerate behavior is par for the course.

If you are mentally healthy and haven't at least tried weed and a psychedelic then you have not been living your life to the fullest

Considering how the show plays out for her, I'm pretty sure they're actually discouraging such behavior.

I wasn't under the impression she was a role model

>Post-script
This ain't your dang blog page.

i have to say season 1 was by far the best
emotionally speaking

Oh yeah they totally encouraged degenerate behavior with how they portrayed the drug addict as dying young, miserable and full of regrets

The show if anything shows the folly of those pursuits.

Bojack Horseman has all the fickle and sinful pleasures at his disposal. He can fuck hot women on the daily. He's rich enough to the point where he doesn't have real budgetary concerns. He can and does get away, in a legal sense, with copious amount of drug use.

He's a depressed wreck.

Heck, your OP image? That's your example of a character used to glorify things like drug use? A character who overdoses and dies at the end of Season 3.

Meanwhile, Mr. Peanutbutter is a man who has enjoyed from the fruits of the world without being completely consumed by them. He has issues but otherwise strives for a monogamous and straight-edge life. He is by far among the most content with their lifestanding.

I think it was the most relatable for the audience because Bojack basically lives a hollow life of drugs, TV and thinking of how things could have been.

Well, don't they all live in Hollywood?

Yes, it's getting to be as bad as those video games that encourage school shootings.

I want to see a dramatic cartoon about the challenges facing aspiring feedees.

the important thing is that it continues to be labeled as degenerate behavior. it's your choice, do whatever. it's only when you start trying to relabel it that I have a problem with you

She was clearly miserable and died.

It's not really endorsing it.