pastebin.com/DVTusz4B
pastebin.com/z2wJLg7V
pastebin.com/GnT0gJaS
youtube.com/watch?v=GmX-wa_vdB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Baby don't hurt me.

snek is cute

A miserable pile of cute

It's a word you use to signify you were born in the 90s and have a tumblr account.

Taylor Swift threads belong on Cred Forums

Vicious. Don't let it in.

>Limbs

Snek is adorable.

>praises snek
>posts monstergirl

Snek is a good meme.

SNEK

WHAT IS GOOD IN LIFE

WASSS
ONCE
A
MAAAHN

A MAN

unrestricted capitalism
sod the proles

Crush your food. See it squished betwixt you. Hear the adoration of your people.

CRUSH YOUR FOOD

FEEL IT CRUSHED BETWIXT YOU

TASTE THE ADORATION OF YOUR PEOPLE

/thread

Snek is life

Sneckie is cute. CUTE!

sup

Thats a Skink you dumb nigger! I don't care if you give its got a forked tongue, if it's got legs its a lizard and not a snake.

first post best post

Nothing wrong with cute sneks

>dubs for best girl
Shame there aren't more Cred Forums related lamias out there.

How do you stop something like this from killing you in your sleep?

A locked door would probably be enough.

YOU SILLY WOMAN, YOU KNEW DAMN WELL WHAT I WAS!

Wait a second!..

G-Gee t-thanks Narcisse

>TFW Getting a boner watching all those snakes in Manitoba

>Snek up to the neck
That must be why I never got a boner from this as a kid and still don't even though I love snek girls

Snek is cool.

I've had my pet snake escape from his old tank before. Woke up with him laying in my hair/around my head. Went straight for the warmest thing in the room and stayed there until I woke up. Sneks just want to cuddle you for your warmth.

That's how they have sex. Giant orgies where the ones on the bottom get crushed and sometimes snakes just fuck the corpses too.

They're called mating balls. Also, female snakes for pretty much all the species are bigger than the males.

Snek is actually evolved to not have legs. Boa and Pythons have vestigial bones of what used to be legs.

>bloodborne forbidden woods.jpg

By making sure you keep your snek fed. Snek will only want to kill something if it's hungry. Also it depends on how you feed your snek as to how it will associate things with food. A friend of mines snek only eats dead mice. It won't eat them alive, and despite it being large it doesn't like rats. I guess when it spent its whole life eating one thing a specific way, it has little desire to change that.

oh god, the flashbacks
even the goddamn map looked like a snek

Is that the smash bros symbol.

Delete this

Thats something i never thought i would see.

Wait fuck im retarded thats the legion of superheros logo.
What are the chances wr ever get a legionnaire in smash

nah

>Cred Forums in charge of posting Cred Forums-related examples of anything

Something that needs removing

Reported for Terrorism
I see through your antics cobra scum

Miia's personality is cute on a surface level, but if you think about it, she's a terrible person.

I hate sneks Jock!

spider is best
suu is actually the best when you compare pros and cons of all, but still

Alright faggots. I demand you to try and post every single Cred Forums snake you can think of. None of that "not Cred Forums but" nonsense, either. I want all the Cred Forums ones ever.

well she is a monster
That she doesn't eat babies makes her gooder than others

youtube.com/watch?v=jguD7O-7LIs
best version of Kaa

Charlie is a bit shallow.

I was expecting some Phoenix Games crap, but that's the Russian take on The Jungle Book IIRC.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zx3bnNQPgo0

>tfw no lamia gf to cuddle up with me for warmth in the winter

Perhaps I should watch this once more.

>trying to steal your precious warmth
>Cute

This has to be a tiny ass snake and an especially tiny ass mouse, come to think of it.

my DICK!!!

She is, but wouldn't you fall in love with a buffer Japanese delinquent version of yourself?

Welp.

I can't into homosex.
And don't call Violet a delinquent. She is the purest character.

Snake is cute
youtube.com/watch?v=RHZR-2ub6h4

I don't really remember this episode.

Is anything Harry Potter Cred Forums related? I think there was animated shorts?

She expanded the lore of the universe a lot for the upcoming movie in short stories on her site. The American version Hogwarts was founded by a female descendant of Slytherin who wasn't evil, planted Slytherin's original wand in front that grew into a tree Americans harvest wand wood from, and one of the houses is named after a talking North Murrican snek and is like Ravenclaw+Gryffindor. Injuns and Injun Goblins helped found the school too. So non-evil snek house!

BAD snek! BAD!

I wish I could think of Harry Potter without remembering that the creator said Magic Hitler was a better person than someone who says mean things about brown people

It doesn't ruin the series for me since even though I read all the books my liking for the series soured long ago, but it's still really silly

Cobra dindu nuffin

That ruins it for you? The man is a living joke. All politics aside, we've all been making fun of what a pathetic child pretending to be a Vanderbilt he was for almost thirty years.

He's not even conservative, and spent fifty years only pretending to be liberal. He has 0 political beliefs, twice said he "has never made a campaign promise, only makes campaign suggestions", claims nothing is off the table, has claimed in the past that it doesn't matter what damage you cause as long as you personally "win", claims his advisors only speak when spoken to, and bragged about how he could only succeed in the current damaged climate of the conservative party.

She's kind of right in her evaluation. A sane but evil man could probably do far less damage than him accidentally. Fuck, he's spent more money on prepping his properties for global warming than he has spending money on his "global warming is a myth" candidacy. That means he believes it, and doesn't care.

>Creators using their proporties to make retarded political statements
Yeah it kinda does. I lose respect for the creator

And saying a canon-sociopathic magic Hitler is better is hilariously stupid

A gift from /efg/

>Snek/Uninvited
pastebin.com/DVTusz4B
>Snek 2/Uninvited But Always Welcome
pastebin.com/z2wJLg7V
>Snek 3/Uninvited: You Shouldn't Be Here
pastebin.com/GnT0gJaS

Goo is indeed best, her anatomy lets her cater to ALL the fetishes.

D-don't stare, Baka!!

i wouldnt worry about it

Cred Forums related materials gave us a better goo

youtube.com/watch?v=GmX-wa_vdB4
>Hold still nathin, this will only hurt once BUT DAMN will it hurt.

I don't know, as far as I know Suu isn't a psychotic super criminal.

She IS a serial rapist

Magic Hitler could only fuck up Europe. Not the entire globe.

As for creator politics; creators have politics. If you like a work, you like a work. You shouldn't concern yourself with what a person in the meta says or feels any more than there being autistic fandoms should either. Don't let other people define your interests.

Cumbersnatch could tomorrow say that beer is for pansies, nobody should take that as having anything to do with Dr. Strange or Sherlock. Just like you shouldn't let an actor who's shit at their work make you think less of them as a human being. Like Keanu. Shit actor, great person. Or Tom Cruise, great actor amd fucking lunatic.

It wasn't as bad when it seemed like she was half animal, but its been made pretty clear that she's intelligent and aware but just guves no fucks.

Best goo girl is Slime Princess from Towergirls.

I said SUPER criminal. Rape is a normal crime, not a super crime.

Industrial sabotage is pretty mundane for supervillians, really

Kim Kardashian pls go.

Here to inform you that Slugs are basically Sneks but squishy instead of ripping your face off when you nuzzle them

Snakes are smooth and mucus is gross

Counterpoint, slugs produce disgusting slime, snakes do not.

Best video game stage ever

[TREADING INTENSIFIES]

That clip is nothing without the sound. Unfortunately, I do not have it.

Is this Unwritten? This is vaguely familiar.

I was unable to fathom the pure fucking agony that awaited me in that game after the turbo tunnels when I revisited it on an emulator.

Based.

Normies don't know that the turbo tunnel is the third easiest level in the game. Like dying there, that's just shameful.

Come Volkmire's Inferno or the Dark Tower, that's when shit hits the fan

Yes but what makes it super crime is not the crime but the methodology. Suu uses superpowers to rape.

What is so terrible?

>Not having a hardworking gf that can lift 20 times her own weight and knows when is about to rain

I would rather a cuddly snek gf, user

h-how would it feel for a human to slide into one?

I'm just asking for a friend.

how horrifying

"Stop it! I'm dead! DEAD!!"

I'm assuming you mean a snek proportional to a human dick rather than Etheross-style normal snek.

Room temperature. Natural snek reproduction is an hour long or so, but a lot of it is just trying to get dick into cloaca, even without a ball to contend with. They don't thrust, so snekpuss isn't made to take thrusting, so I'm not sure if humanxsnek could work well for the female snek. They don't really have a strong "milking" musculature there either. Males are kind of responsible for their own orgasm with the female just gently coaxing it out of them, which is part of why malesnekxhuman female wouldn't be fun. Premature, no thrusting. Oh, and femsneks barely lubericate, cock lube is half the male's job thanks to retractable dick.

Then again, artistic license: an hour of cockteasing followed by ejaculation after lubing up.

Still, sneksex is not the best fit. Better off with sneklike creatures than outright Harkness test passing but otherwise feral sneks.

Oh, forgot to mention. Some seasneks can store air in their cloaca to breath. Dunno if you can kink that or not.

Never accept a hug from a snakey critter big enough to swallow you whole. It's probably thinking about swallowing you whole.

>Something that needs removing

Sleep in a cold room?

She thinks of other girls her age as competition for Kurusu's love, so she can quite rude towards them. Hell, she broke someone's things (Mero's wheelchair) out of jealously. She's also clingy and possesive, and has a temper.

...Perhaps not a TERRIBLE person, but not perfect girlfriend material either.

At least she's trying

bump

So I heard we like snakes around here.

I never knew what Hell looked like until I played this stage.

Yeah, I'll take a large snek with extra cuddles.

And a drink.

Did it see it's reflection or something?

it might have been the shape of the camera

My fetish is sex in a pool.

>Lulls out it's tongue and everything

Nature is fucking comedy gold sometimes innit?

Sauce?

Would you a legless lizard?

This completely off-topic is thread is still going for some reason. Good fucking job Cred Forumsumblr. And yes it's tumblr as fuck because "snek" is what tumblrinas fall their newest fashion accessory -- a pet snake.

have snekkers and calm down

How does a person get that close to that many snakes and not get bit?

I tried to make it on-topic, but it seems like people don't know of that many Cred Forums snakes.

Source?

I think it's based off of the snake from Fish Hooks, hence why those images were posted here.

Snek is love,Snek is life

You'd be surprised how reluctant some snakes can be to bite and waste precious venom. They usually prefer to scare away threats with posturing or lunging first. The constant physical abuse probably plays a part in it as well... really sad to see.

See Great minds think alike.

>kept you waiting huh?

aww

hopefully a bannable offense.

Reported.

Why would you expect a snake to be a good person?

>ctrl-F
>plague
>no results

Hmmm. This is a tad queer...

snakes cannot into teamwork
>Abuse
oh it's just discipline. animals can get in line or become food

They're cute. I see them occasionally on walks.

This comment is pure autism.