Does EVERY Marvel character have to become a girl now?

Does EVERY Marvel character have to become a girl now?

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Is this not a She-Hulk promo?

Sort of. She's dropping the "She" from her name and getting really angry at things.

Also taking over Banner's mantle as "The Hulk", he's retiring or something. It's like a metaphor for E.D.

>he's retiring or something
Retiring? He's fucking dead.

It's the marvel vaginaverse

He's resting.

>he's retiring or something.
He's "dead". He'll be back of course, but Bendis killed him off in a recent issue of Shitty War 2. Hawkeye shot him with an anti Hulk arrow.

>check writers twitter
>feminism
>retweets pretentious people complaining about wealthy/white people

I mean what did I expect really? Current Marvel are simply incapable of hiring a woman without a feminist agenda.

ZERO hopes for this book.

... are you kidding or just dumb?

At this rate, Thanos will be killed off again, and Gamora will gain the title of "Thanos" because, as we now know, names are just mantles that men pass down to women.

>Cred Forums getting their panties in a twist because She-Hulk is now going by Hulk
It's ironic, really.

>Hawkeye shot him with an anti Hulk arrow.
You know, the problem with this sentence is that people who haven't read Civil War 2 won't be able to tell if you're joking or not.

>obviously planned it from the start to kill Hulk so She-Hulk could be called Hulk

We won't rest until every male character is a female

>Cred Forums complains that there's a black character taking over the mantle of iron man for awhile
>despite it being a thing from the 80s
>now they complain about a girl hulk
>even though she's been a big thing since even earlier in the 80s

I want Fake Geek Boys to leave.

I don't see the irony. Explain it to me.

All I see is another instance in a long line of Marvel pandering to so called progressives, while sacrificing integrity and dignity in the process.

>Still reading Marvel
>Not reading based DC
I want Fake Geek Boys to leave my board.

In a What If...? story Jane became Thorrie because she found Mjolnir first.

It's like when women promote the pay-gap myth.

She say she's underpaid, then she asks for more money.

She still says she's underpaid, then asks for more money.

Later, accounting notices she's actually paid three times that of her peers and she was never underpaid the in first place. But she used the meme-myth to her own ends.

So women and those men who think they're speaking for women keep giving them more and more roles saying they are "underrepresented" to the point where before we now it, they're going to all that's left.

They'll still say they're underpaid and underrepresented though because that keeps up their exploitable victim narrative.

>I drop the context of these complaints to continue brainwashing myself with the SJW narrative.

In the 80s, it was just part of the story. There wasn't a Huffington Post article blaring "WOW WHITE BOIS BTFO HOW CAN THEY EVER COMPETE THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING COMIC BOOK THING TO EVER BE A THING IN SOMETHING I DONT READ!"

The gray skin makes sense, whenever Jen becomes a gray hulk, she adopts the mannerisms of regular hulk, and also the glowing green scars are cool.

Also I just really want a good Jen book, I don't care how much it changes her character, just please let it be good

Unironically kill yourself

Problem with the myth is that there is LEGAL RECOURSE. And it's been done, Walmart fucked over it's ladies real good and got sued for it.

To Fix this
1: Share your Salary with people in your same position and get their info from them (documented)
2: Put them in an excel sheet
3: If the Woman are being unpaid, sue

But it almost never happens because
a)Too Lazy, or still following the 'keep my salary a secret' meme
b)Did actually do it and found out that they're getting paid equal, or in a worse case scenario, more.

Are you sure? Are you absolutely certain that this situation is equivalent to She-Hulk being in the main Hulk book for a while?

FFS this is clearly about her getting too mad and trying to kill everyone.

>thinks articles about grrl power didn't exist in journalism in the 80's

also tonnes of employers lie and say you're not allowed to compare salaries with your coworkers

>say you're not allowed to compare salaries with your coworkers
I used to work for a place that did this.

>All I see is another instance in a long line of Marvel pandering to so called progressives, while sacrificing integrity and dignity in the process.

Just grow the fuck up already. You are demanding thought provoking and integrity for the equivalent of drawn Wrestling shows. Every once in a while you mark out and really get into it, but at the end of the day it is still the same shit with a different choreography or interpreters.

All they want is money, if you give them or not, none of this shit will matter in a few years.

I'm not the only one who thinks this looks like Sasha Banks going hulk, right?

You have the full picture or source of that comic?

>>Cred Forums complains that there's a black character taking over the mantle of iron man for awhile
I thought the complaints were about it being a Bendis OC

That almost looks like a magical girl transformation.
>She-Hulk Power! Smash up!

Yeah! Like, when are we finally gonna have a story about a middle-class white guy? You know, just a NORMAL person!
There are like NONE, we're the REAL victims!

And another thing, they always shoehorn white supremacists and nationalists into the "bad guy role" just because the progressive sjw writers say they are so they can beat up on us. When are we gonna have a SENSIBLE non-forced story where the hero beats up the REAL bad guys like the liberals corrupting our government and the jew master behind them or their pet violent darky hordes!

user, don't expect Tumblr to read comics.

Stop posting here, nigger.

Well when are they? Most stories just seem to be about poor or rich white guys. Tons of stories about middle class white girls though.

The complains where that the character was a OC woman that came out of nowhere not a supporting character that has years of screentime.

I have a feeling that is getting paid more to shitpost because of their gender, how do I sue?

> Hawkeye shot him with an anti-hulk arrow.

God. It still sounds so retarded.

Honesty question, why couldn't the book just be called SHE-HULK.

Yes, she's mad that Bruce died and she was almost killed, but She-Hulk has been pissed in her own ongoing before.

So why now put her in a title named HULK?

Take Jane Foster. Why couldn't she be called LADY THOR?

Well now the complaints are about She-Hulk being Hulk.
The proper term is Thordis. Though why She-Hulk is Hulk I don't know doesn't really make sense. Might in the story but it's not like I'll read that

Would you wish Bendis on an established character? At least with a nobody he can't forget years of plot and break shit people care about.

>but it's not like I'll read thatBut that surely won't stop you from being a whiny pissbaby on here about the book you're not reading.

I really miss She-Hulk being happy and having fun.

I thought Amadeus currently held that title.

The proper term is Whor

>I really miss She-Hulk being happy and having fun.
then you should have thrown more money at the last two runs she had

And I'm sure you'll get anally ravaged anytime anyone has anything bad to say about the run.

She is still known as She-Hulk.
The book is called Hulk because it's an essential Hulk story, as opposed to what we get with Shulkie elsewise. She goes full Hulk, has Hulk problems and shit.
It has nothing to do with her sex and everything to do with what a She-Hulk book is to the writer.

>I thought Amadeus currently held that title.
his solo didn't sell enough so he's been demoted to solely being a team member on Champions.

meanwhile Marvel gotta publish at least ONE book named Hulk for security reasons

>why couldn't the book just be called SHE-HULK.
The writer changed the title because the title She-Hulk is too light-hearted for this comic. They went going with the more serious title, Hulk because she is at a dark place in her life and fun is not allowed.

>Are you sure?

Given the current trend at Marvel lately, I'm positive.

>b)Did actually do it and found out that they're getting paid equal, or in a worse case scenario, more.

That's what I was talking about in that post. I've noticed women in the work place play that game. "I'm only getting 70% of what you guys are!" "Okay, lets compare checks" "uuhh.... no thank you!"

The art was horrible and I couldn't fap to it and that's half the charm of a she-hulk book.

>That's what I was talking about in that post. I've noticed women in the work place play that game. "I'm only getting 70% of what you guys are!" "Okay, lets compare checks" "uuhh.... no thank you!"

Which is really dumb on their part because:

Outcome 1: Checks are equal, only your ego is bruised, but you can feel safe that your place of work is taking gender issue seriously

Outcome 2: You're getting paid less, you can then contact a Lawyer and make your lost cash + more from suing with proper documentation

Outcome 3: He's getting paid less and you've helped someone get either a proper paycheck or have documentation to go to court to have Outcome 2 happens on their behalf.

I swear, the unwillingness of people to compare paychecks to protect your ego is so magnitude illogical, that Spock would have a double heart attack

You DON'T want it

Why is Jane Foster book named THOR?
Why is Carol Danvers now CAPTAIN MARVEL?
Why is Laura Kiney now WOLVERINE?
Why is Siri, who's going to be called Iron Heart in the comic, in a book named INVINCIBLE IRON MAN?
Why is Jenifer Walters, who's known as She-Hulk, in a book named HULK?

This shit is not a coincidence, user. They could have a new SHE-HULK ongoing where Jenifer is mad. We had in the past various arcs where Jenifer was mad as fuck. The real reason for this isn't story-based.

They're doing this because the SJWs don't like the idea of female characters standing in the shadow of established male characters and being seen as lesser than them. The SJWs want the female characters to be in the front, to be in the spotlight, to rob the male characters of their star-power. They don't want a MISS Marvel or a LADY Thor, they want a CAPTAIN MARVEL or a THOR. They want the real deal, not the derivative shit.

We all know this. We all do. So let's no dance around the obvious.

Mormon bubbling in the time before the internet.
Sometimes I think the feminists are right about women in comics.

Yeah because Huff Post or USA Today or the Today show or the Colbert Report never fucking ever did stories about Marvel stuff. Fuck off you fucking casual.

I was wondering where that meme comes from, because in Germany it's not a thing since we have mostly tarrifs that get negotiated by the unions for everyone in the company or even the entire branch.
So it's entirely ridiculous to claim such a thing as discriminatory payment when you all get the same hourly wages.
Wonder of wonders, women still make less, because they just do less hours and can take up to three years for pregnancy and child care. Although she won't get paid past a few months, they have to be given back their positions afterwards. Which naturally means they miss out on promotions a lot, too.
Although I know enough who rejected promotions because they didn't want more responsibility as well.

Or the male names sell better than female offshoot names.
>This shit is not a coincidence, user.
>muh SJWs
>complaining that a company with a history of pandering to what's popular is pandering to what's popular

Fuck off already, man. You're just bootyblasted that Marvel is pandering to a group that's not you/you disagree with.

Because woman are over entitled bitchs and need to be taught there place

>You're just rightfully annoyed that Marvel is pandering to a vocal minority that doesn't buy comics and never will.

Who will be the last to turn? Frank?

every marvel character will be turned into a woman so i may have sex with them

I can't honestly tell if these kinds of threads are bait or that the people that come here are this stupid

>implying blaxploitation or kung fu or movie fans ever bought exponentially more comics when Marvel pandered to them
Also
>a vocal minority that doesn't buy comics and never will.

Harley Quinn #1 was August 2016's best-selling book, while the second issue remained in the top ten. Who the fuck do you think bought all those Harley Quinn comics, user? But, no, go ahead. Keep moving those goalposts.

see
They're really that stupid.

you burned those bridges when you let marvel go bankrupt in the 90's. you didn't buy comics so hard that the industry crashed.

No she isn't you fucking retard. She's still She-hulk. Just like how Red Hulk's name was still Red Hulk when he was the protagonist of Hulk.

Frankly this seems like the most obvious choice and probably the best "woman takes over for a man" since Wolverine died.

A girl or a teen version

Guys who like Pre52 DC.

Once upon a time I would have said it's just bait, but after the past couple years, I'm pretty sure the average IQ on Cred Forums has dropped a few dozen points from "pretending to be retarded" to "actually full blown retarded."

>Who the fuck do you think bought all those Harley Quinn comics, user?

Actual comic book fans who like the character.

I hope you're not sitting there and sincerely believing the delusion that 15 year old girls on tumblr and feminist bloggers actually purchase comic books every month.

"feminism"
Yeah, it wouild be interesting to hire a writer who is like "dam, im a woman. Women shouldnt be writers, im so stupid"

Kinda a paradox, lol

Not really, why would She-Hulk take over for Hulk? She's nothing like him, her role is nothing like him and why would she want to be like her cousin? Atleast Amadeus had a boner for Hulk.

Bravo on being a fucking moron.

>If you're not an obnoxious feminist you have to hate women and not want them to have jobs
And that's why tons of people don't want to be feminists.

Now theres a female Joker!

She-hulk isn't taking over for Hulk. She's still She-hulk. Cho is the Hulk.

Marvel has become so retarded. What's wrong with She-Hulk, just being called well.... She-Hulk? What's the purpose of this? For "diversity"? Come on this is stupid. Jennifer is a well established character for decades now. Everyone knows and love her as She-Hulk. I mean what it's next? Jessica being called Spider-Man? Tnank God that Marvel doesn't own Superman or Batman, otherwise i could see Kara and Barbara being called Superman and Batman respectively.

HARLEY QUINN #1 wasn't called JOKER #1 starring Harley Quinn, though.

If DC was Marvel...

Wonder Woman new book would be called SUPERMAN
Harley Quinn would take the name JOKER.
Batgirl would star BATMAN
Mary Marvel would call herself SHAZAM

Or you from defending the same. The difference is the guy complaining about the book he isn't reading will eventually win, because no one else is reading it either and it will be cancelled.

The renaming just seems really weird.
Is user for real in that they think Hulk somehow has a serious air that She-Hulk lacks?

She is just called She-hulk.

Her book being called HULK is still stupid.

Then what's with the name in the cover of the comic's title?

Who fucking cares? Getting triggered and completely fucking ass ravaged that the comic is called Hulk instead of She-hulk is the absolutely pathetic.

>What's wrong with She-Hulk, just being called well.... She-Hulk?
she's still called She-Hulk. she's just being made the protagonist of Marvel's Hulk book for a while.

Stop being so literal pissbabay shitlord!

Yeah, man. All those guys bought Harley Quinn known far and wide as a mediocre lolsorandumb book.

Yes. The reason is brand recognition.
The only real case here is Thor. That's actually bullshit.
Carol isn't even the first woman to hold that title.
That black kid is in a book with Tony Stark, who coaches her, I think.
And it makes sense to have two competing Iron Man legacy books both fight over the name as well.
Laura is literally a clone of Logan, an established successor and the book even pokes fun at itself with just too many Wolverines.

And here you come bitching about the one female-led book they make with a dark story devoid of the quirk and fluff we have been oversaturated with?
Waah! Waah! I don't like that name for my She-Hulk book!
I bitch about cheap female replacements, I bitch about no She-Hulk book and I bitch about long-standing characters being developed when I think a guy could do the same thing for the 100th time!
Yeah, fuck how Bruce Banner's death casts a giant shadow over the entire event and all related characters, causing those who loved him to turn against Carol.
Fuck the impact of his neat send off in Totally Awesome Hulk!
Fuck the formation of Champions, fuck his cousin getting some attention and a new angle to her!
Fuck all that! Bruce has to live and be the Hulk because user feels his status quo is threatened!

REEEEEEEEEE HIS NAME'S RED HULK NOT HULK WHY IS HIS COMIC CALLED HULK AND NOT RED HULK!

FUCKING SJWS!

Do you now understand how fucking retarded you're being?

No less pathetic than getting ass ravaged by people thinking it's dumb.
But Cho is the protagonist of the Hulk book.

Caring is pathetic.

Hulk, Joker, and Shazam are gender neutral names.

If this was a isolated case i wouldn't bate an eye, but this is just another case in a recent trend and i find the entire thing stupid.

Can't i find it stupid and voice my opinion? Are you getting triggered about me voicing my opinion? What is this? Nazi Germany?

Do you not remember people fucking DESPISED Red Hulk? Do you not remember how stupid that book was?

Consider yourself, user.

>show evidence that sJWs buy books
>well uhhh Marvel is still shit
Keeep moving those fucking goalposts. I already said why Marvel is doing this (sales). Continue to be bootybothered by it tho

Why are you so butt-blasted about people voicing the obvious and finding it stupid?

There's a dozen things to be upset about with this new ongoing and by focusing solely on the most minor and insignificant element, you gave Marvel a reason to just go "oh, it's just the retards throwing a hissy fit again, guess we'll just ignore them."

Every single fucking time, we have to do this song and dance where people who don't read comics complain about insignificant shit, while the people who do read comics who have VALID complaints get completely drowned out by the incredible autism and general stupidity of you Cred Forums-types.

It's not pathetic.

Come on all this, with Marvel changing and giving names of male heroes to female ones, that have already an established history it's just laughable. Marvel has lost any credit of seriousness with all this, turning the whole thing to a bad parody.

Ironically people didn't warm up to Red Hulk until half waay through his Red Hulk book.

>post something stupid
someone says "that's stupid"
>"n-no what's stupid is you for saying I'm stupid"
wew

>This shit is not a coincidence, user.
No shit it isn't. It's a licensing thing. You have to keep a book going with a specific name in order to keep the rights to it.

Nobody said anything anout SJWs, user. Fanboys have been getting mad at shit like this since the dawn of time. How new to comics are you?

Yes, and guess what, people despised it for dozens of reasons and NONE of them were the fact that the comic was called Hulk and not Red Hulk.

user you're doing the same exact shit you're saying stupid though.

Why are you so paranoid abut women having a place in muh comics?

>show evidence that sJWs buy books

Son, the ones buying HARLEY QUINN aren't the SJWs. SJWs don't read comics.

How many times has CAPTAIN MARVEL been relaunched?

The ones buying HARLEY QUINN are casual readers looking for fap-fuel or shippers looking for lesbian-bait.

>No shit it isn't. It's a licensing thing. You have to keep a book going with a specific name in order to keep the rights to it.

That's not it at all, you dumb-dumb.

Thus spake the user who never touched a Hulk book.

No, pointing out the flaws in someone's argument is understandable. You just want an echochamber of people pissy at Marvel in regards to something harmless and you're finding opposition on a Cambodian puppetry zine. abloobloo moar fagtron

Women have had a place in comics as long as there have been comics. nothing new has been accomplished by playing shellgames with names.

Dude, my complaints aren't about there being books starring female characters or books written by female authors.

I have a pile of She-Hulk books and i have tons of books written by female authors.

My complaints are about the whole naming thing, which i find hilarious and sad.

I have, it just seems really weird. It's a She-Hulk book right? So are they just looking to blindside people into thinking it's a Hulk book but then staying because "the tone fits" vs being weirded out because a book titled She-Hulk is usually more lighthearted?

I think you being so bootyblasted by the naming thing is sad.

Well, that's your prerogative, m8. You can find whatever. I won't stop you from voicing your opinion about me.

This.
Just this.
I am happy to see they attempt to do something with She-Hulk right now and will see how this new thing goes.
But faggots have to push a culture war narrative.

Yes. Because we need more fapping material

But it's fucking dumb, why is it called Hulk when it's just a She-Hulk book. There's no real flaw in that argument, getting anally devastated in someone pointing out it's a senseless move is just as pathetic as being annoyed they made the move in the first place. Can you really not handle someone else's opinions?

No fapping. This is a serious book, for serious readers.

No! They give She-Hulk a Hulk book because she hulks out hard and goes through the shit Bruce usually goes through.
Loss of control and self, wrestling with the "other", the gamma-fueled Id in her, fear and ostracism.
The author stated as much at length.

>people aren't allowed to disagree with other people's opinions
Wow, what a quality thread.

She-Hulk has hulked out hard in her own books in the past, though. Explain that shit.

The reason they did this is pure PR, the story reason came after as a neat excuse.

If this was an isolated case i'd totally believe you that this change came from because of the tone and story reason, but after all the past changes i know that's not true. We all know it.

It's literally this. Marketing is called the series "Hulk" instead of "She-Hulk". Why? Cause it's supposed to calm down the SJWs. Usually they don't even read comics, they just see the surface. Still, when i enter on Cred Forums, seems almost the exact opposite. People don't even read the comics before talk. They just talk and spit sour judgments for no reason, pretty much like Jeff Albertson.

>There's no real flaw in that argument,
The flaw is that
1. There are story reasons for the name change
and
2. There are marketing reasons for the name change.

There is sense in why the title was changed so it's not "senseless". And half the comments in this thread against it are people moaning about muh sjws. It's just obnoxious at this point.

>"The reason they did this is pure PR"
>As opposed to any other PR stunt Marvel has done in their decades long existence.

I want newfags to leave

I cited the past PR stunts in my post to back my claim. Do you have brain problems?

Welcome to the world of Marvel gimmicks. It'll be reverted when the movie comes out.

>nothing new has been accomplished by playing shellgames with names.
shellgames with names is how we got Mar-Vell and all his successors

Yeah it is. They wanted to kill of Hulk for shock value in Civil War II, and they needed a "Hulk" book to keep the name alive. Most likely "Totally Awesome Hulk" wouldn't cut it. So they but Walters in. The "SJW brownie points" you're talking about were most likely an added benefit, more than the real impetus for change.

>Just grow the fuck up already.
Yeah this line never gets old on a board dedicated to kids' cartoons and funny pages. Please kill yourself.

This is just an excuse, to justify it. Marvel continues the same story, that started with Thor, Wolverine, Ironman. They are killing off, or sideline, basically getting rid of the iconic male character, then find an excuse to replace them with female counterparts, already existed or newly introduced, and they have them keep the male character's name, because they are more marketable, since apparently Marvel has not faith at all that a female character, not named Ms Marvel, Spider Woman, or Black Widow, can carry her own title. From the 6 iconic male heroes, only Cap and Spidey have not been replaced completely, by female characters.

You mean how Iron Man has been replaced with a magic gypsie man and Logan was replaced by an alternate grandpa version and Hulk was replaced by a smarmy Korean kid?
Yeah, totally not the usual cycle.

They won't have sex with you user because they are independent and need no man.

>There's a dozen things to be upset about with this new ongoing
Name them.

You're excited about the book, and yet you're quoting/agreeing with someone who says there's a dozen things wrong with the book. You fucking moron.

Come on, don't try to be smartass, by playing the fool. You know what i mean.

Old Man Logan is not the 616 Wolverine, and not even is called anymore like this. Wolverine is dead, and replaced by Laura, that carries the title.

Totally Awesome Hulk is not Bunner. He was killed in the CWII.

Alternative versions or completely different characters are not the same with the real thing. They just keep them for saying that they have still some males around.

Isn't that the one where robots put them in capsules and throw them into a giant chamber?
That's not that bad you fucking baby.

If it's a cute or hot girl, I would be more than okay with that, but Squirrel Girl and Iron Ape are showing us what they actually have in mind.

I agree that there are things that can go wrong and that people get reliably hung up on the least of them.
I however maintain careful optimism regarding the book, as opposed to the readership.

first Thor becomes a chick
then moot becomes a chink

now this

And how Hulk comes back will be no less retarded.

Right. They clearly want...
Less attractive women in some comics but cute and hot ones in others?

Oh and I forgot Patsy Walker and Moon Ape

Yeah but Marvel doesn't give a fuck about Cho.

I can kinda get why they're using the Hulk title. She's probably ultra-pissed due to Civil Bullshit, so yeah, a Hulk-style She-Hulk is understandable.

I can see why they're using the title, both for marketing and the anger angle. Plus, she's an established character, so it's not like she's out of nowhere.

The new OC probably-Mary-Sue Iron Man is still shitty, though. Right out of left field - they could have at least fucking tried to establish her in the canon before shoving her in our faces.

A lot of people asked why it wasn't called Red Hulk.

No seriously. And it makes sense, because they changed the Spider-Books to "Scarlet Spider" back in the 90's. It's just a shit marketing stunt and people don't like that.

The ugly ones make you appreciate the cuter ones more. The world need they.

>X-23 already had a huge fanbase and now they're trying to call her Wolverine as if that's some mantel to pass down and not a codename specific to Logan

already been done and well and they need to bring the character back

Nobody did that.

It's pretty shit, really.
They could have even just called her Wolverine but kept her the same, but that's not pandering to normies enough I guess.

>If I just pretend it didn't happen, it didn't.
Okay user.

>I really miss She-Hulk being happy and having fun.

That's my main problem with Marvel. There is no suspense. Nothing is at stake. All the female characters are in "safe spaces". Where's the challenges? What danger are they in?

It's impossible for She Hulk to be DA of NYC, & lead A Force, pal around with Hellcat & still have time for carousing & boozing it up every night.

Instead of just being a white girl with important feelings, I hope this series features better adversaries than Titania & that Wardyke gets pummeled.

Pretty sure most of the complaints are that it doesn't fit Jen's character to be the dour "woe is me" Hulk type when she's known for being more fun and light-hearted

Batman passed down his mantle to a MAN, so i dont think thats SJW's work.

Thats Batmans NAME for godsake. He is Batman

I thought she died?

Maybe we could finally get Oblivion in a fucking comic if Gamora wants his negadick.

Marvel is cancer

If the internet existed back then you fags would have claimed an agenda as well.

Well Captain Marvel did die of cancer.

Make a fucking blog or take it Cred Forums you stupid faggots.

I liked This One Summer, so I might check this one out.

Why not just take it back to Tumblr and enjoy your safe space?

My understanding is they are calling her book hulk because she is rage filled now and she hulk has connotations of stability.

I completely agree going with this name was the right choice for this story.

What i dont understand is why they are doing this story in the first place if your going to change a character like that for several issues do it in a miniseries.

When will Jane Foster die of cancer?

>What, you gay?

I prefer my fappable characters front and center.

Other things that do nothing for me can fuck right off.

Fuck you, Jane is fucking amazing and no one ever read Shakespere guy ever.

No one bitch about how they missed Thor when he was dead throughout most of the 00's. He was gone and hardly anyone noticed. Replace him with a woman and then the idiots that never read a single issue in their lives come out to complain about a book they know nothing about.

>Cred Forums makes a dumb thread
>everyone replies to this bait
c'mon Cred Forums

she's still gonna be she-hulk. they're dropping the "she" from the comic title symbolically saying this will be closer to a typical Bruce Banner Hulk comic, than a fun She-Hulk story.

Trying to hard.

C'mon man, you can put more effort into this.

Not even the 1st Lady Punisher. She was the 3rd.

are you fucking stupid

who were the other two?