Woah, I didn't know this

Woah, I didn't know this.

Which armor is better? The Hellbat Armor or the Endgame suit he used to fight the Justice League?

I win

Who are you? and how did you win? And what did you win? Do i have to suck you off now? My papa kept telling me to stop listening to the older boys because I'm too stupid to not get tricked.

That's pretty metal.

The hellbat is the better armor, and the gimmick of hurting him is great. The endgame Mechasuit was made to beat THAT incarnation of the justice league.
The thrasher is a support mecha armor, etc. Different uses.

That fucking rocks

Seems like something he should use more often but will probably only show up once or twice as a callback before being completely negated by the threat of the week.

B-but
Can't we hope it's just to not cheapen it's impact?

Hurting him?

>Seems like something he should use more often but will probably only show up once or twice as a callback before being completely negated by the threat of the week.

Nah, the armor can kill the user, he is working on it so it doesnt drain him so fast, the last time we saw the armor was on the Batcave of the moon, Lois used it for less than a minute to fight back the Erradicator.

The armor can kill you the longer you use it. So it's a GREAT way to keep it as a last resort thing to fight stuff you don't have a preptime for.

Lois used it against the Eradicator recently.

Isn't that the armor Lois used to fight Eradicator?

>there are people that are this new to comics

What is this anime bullshit?

Yes

correct

Iron Man BTFO

I miss Rookie...

A really good idea that fits with Batman "hellish" mythos, give batman a great non-preptime armor, it has a good gimmick of killing him if he uses the armor for too long, giving a really good reason to not use it, has a nice designe, that looks like the 60's car., and yet STILL has a belt AND is stored in the batcave of the moon protected by Batrobots.

Why the hell would a suit of power armor slowly kill it's wearer? That just seems like a shitty throwaway line for when people rightly ask why Batman doesn't use his invincible super suit.

That's exactly what it is.

>in the batcave of the moon protected by Batrobots.
Kek. How Silver Age.

Another fun fact is that Bruce Wayne (for whom the hellbat armor was custom made for), is as big as Lois Lane, since they both easily fit in the suit without any difficulty.

Forged in the sun out of what?
Because pretty much every element that isn't Comicbookonium just gets broken down in the sun.

Armor that kills it's wearer isn't a new thing. The whole "cursed equipment" trope always does that, basically you sacrifice yourself for more power.

Not if you spray it with Sun Repellant Bat Spray.

How is Cred Forums this flooded with casuals. This was a huge deal on Cred Forums for weeks.

so did supes name it the hellbat armor or did bats?

>That just seems like a shitty throwaway line for when people rightly ask why Batman doesn't use his invincible super suit.

Well, it is. If Batman gets a powerarmor that can fight gods, it needs to have a EXTREMELY good reason to not use it. This isnt an armor to fight people he had planned how to fight, ot that "level" the field, it's an armor that he can use to save the day once the entire league has fallen. I hope we see this armor not more than 4 times in a decade.

He makes most of his armors so the robins or alfred could use if they need it. He probably did the same with this armor.

>How is Cred Forums this flooded with casuals.
Superhero movies.

He didn't make the armor, the League made it for him, specifically for him, so that he doesn't get dusted if they ever get into a fight with someone of Darkseid's level.

And that's why that post says he probably did something to the armor. That's what batman does.

I hate these facebook images for movie normies so they can pretend they read comics

What does it matter if it was made in the sun? Is it just Supes tying to get bats attention off of raping the Joker?

instagram actually

The Justice Buster looks cooler but it got destroyed by a JL that wasn't even in their top form

So its kinda like Guts' Berserker armor?

and Cred Forums hasn't been the same since. where to go next?

Reminds me of this

Pretty much.
He only used it once, to assault Apokolips so he could sucker punch Darkseid to bait him into using his Omega Beams as part of a process to resurrect Damian.

The endgame suit got wrecked, it was a failure. As usual, Batman on his own can't actually handle genuine League-level shit.

"Our mistake was being human"

Only one was ever human.

>on his own

he was helped in making it

This event should have been awesome but I remember it being mostly boring.

>Nightwing and his friends: you shouldn't be gods, please go back to normal!
>Trinity: no

Repeat that conversation like a dozen times and then they finally go back to normal. This should have been a super hyped event but it was so damn dull.

Arent amazonians technically human?

This is fucking retarded. Capeshit, not even once.