Previously, on Wolverine and the X-Men

>Previously, on Wolverine and the X-Men...

JEEEEAAAAAAAN

Literally every fucking episode

It was probably the weakest animated adaptation.

what's with that suit?

>ESL detected
it's spelled "best", my foreign chum

>hey let's make the main character the guy that can't actually use his powers on anyone

brilliant

Wolverine was the main character, not Cyclops.

>Previously, on X-Men Evolution

SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTT

Literally every fucking episode

How the fuck would you use a healing factor on someone else?

I liked the DOFP storyline they had going but

Wolverine has no business leading anything but a kill squad. He was hypocritical to the point of nausea. He fucks off on his own every other episode.

I hate how Marvel is/was trying turn him into (an even bigger) mary sue.

the weakest X-men cartoon yet.

At least most of the important members were on the team.

I did like how Jean was barely on the show.

Yeah, just from this snapshot it looks like a mix between a regular ol' Scott costume, his Mutant Revolution get-up, and a duster coat. Which is great.

This always bugged me, it's especially ridiculous in x-men evo.

We was talking about Wolverine.

I've only ever found Logan good when he's a supporting member of the team, rather than the focus.

>He fucks off on his own every other episode.
Even worse, he gives Scott shit for doing this.

At the very least he wasn't featured as much on Evo. They wisely kept him as a secondary character instead of pushing him all the time.

>X-Men
>Focuses on Cyclops, Jean, Logan

>Evolution
>Cyclops, Jean, Logan

>Sniktbub & The Bubs
>Cyclops, Jean, Logan

Why do they all have the same basic team setup? The comics have a very similar issue of mostly using the team makeup from the 70s. The 70s. That's 40+ years ago. Just about every decade since has had a new class of mutants that are pushed aside or disappear. The New Mutants that debuted in the 80s are still unironically named the New Mutants when they're now older than a lot of Marvel readers.

He actually doesn't feature much in evo, which has his best portrayal.

Older so there's no Jean love triangle, doesn't hog screen time like in other cartoons, gets to be the cynical old guy around more inexperienced kids rather than just a surly grouch who doesn't get along with anyone for 'reasons', which justifies more of his loner traits and distance from his younger team mates.

It really took all of Wolverine's negative qualities and played them in the best possible way.

I really don't feel Evo gave Wolverine that much focus. Nightcrawler and Kitty beat him for screen time, along with Rogue, Scott and Jean.

Evo rightly played Cyclops as the 'main' character in an ensemble cast, imo.

>Evo rightly played Cyclops as the 'main' character in an ensemble cast, imo.
Too bad they made him shit for the first couple seasons at least.

Logan didn't get that much focus in Evo, though. They actually set aside a single episode each season to focus on him- beyond that, he's at best a secondary character and several episodes don't have him appearing at all.

Also, Jean was barely in WATX. She ended up being featured in the finale, but beyond that the only importance she has in the series is giving Scott an excuse to be a bitter douche. Even Scott himself didn't get that much focus, though I guess he does qualify as the second most important of the X-Men storywise... which is kind of sad.

pic sauce?

Scott, I see you are feeling-AAAAAAArraRrrrRrrrrRrrHHHHHHhh

>Wolverine focus
>Wolverine as a LEADER
>most other characters are written like shit and/or barely appear
This show blows goats

I like how a few episodes even have the X-Men being completely useless unless Wolverine is there. Like he runs off to do something else and the fucking yakuza kidnap them all while he's away.

That one was retarded
>HNNGG I MUST KILL WOLVERINE
>NO SILVER SAMURAI LOGAN-SAN HAS WON THE BATTLE ALREADY BECAUSE HE HAS SHOWN TRUE HONOR

Did this little faggot ever do anything useful?

I think that any X-Men Cartoon which has Scott needs him to be a member of the trio which is focused on.

He is basically the main character of the Mutant Side of the Marvel Universe. While Wolverine may be the most well known, it's Scott's actions that affect everything. He is the person who has lead the X-Men and the one who every other leader compares themselves to.

The biggest problem though is that writers want to focus on two specific aspects of his life for the most part. Those parts are Jean and the fact he has a stick up his arse.

What I love in Evo is when episodes revolving around Scott focus on him, not his relationship with Jean. When they deconstruct and reconstruct him and his ideology. When they show that he has to keep himself under control every single second of every single day and the consequences that it has on him.

Nope. Probably the wimpiest version of Toad there is, and that's saying something.

He's basically the same character as Evolution Toad, only less funny and an even bigger pussy. Evolution Toad would at least step up when shit was on the line, even if it meant failing.