You end up as the guy in this conversation, Cred Forums

You end up as the guy in this conversation, Cred Forums
whats your comeback?

To not feed the troll, because I have been on the internet since the BBS days.

> things_that_didn't_happen.jpg

Considering I was conceived in a very similar manner, I think we'd have a nice little chat.

cool story bro

she did not existed until the egg got fecundated by the sperm

check mate you entitled piece of shit, you must think yourself as a fucking special little snowflake huh well tough luck pal because you will die just like me and everyone else, yeah what now bitch

Whatever, that would cost millions of dollars. That money could have been pureed and injected into dying african aids babies

This. I still have the equipment including the rubber mount for the phone to press in to.

I miss xkcdexplained, but I suppose that exit was worth it.

That makes my dick hard.

Wrong.
An electronic representation of your DNA structure has been on the internet.
"You" is projected by your neurons in this moment. Although your memories suggest continuity, what you think is you is only existent since when you woke up this morning and has been altered imperceptibly as your brain processed information since then.

Wrong because it's a guy with a neckbeard arguing with a cute girl with an anime haircut so you're supposed to automatically side with the girl

that's like implying you are an expert on the ocean because you mother happened to take a boat trip while she was pregnant with you

Some of it must've gotten stuck in the spam filter because you came out retarded

>u mad
works every time

Tell that tubey to fuck off, I got a match to win.

What? It's still online.

That being born through the Internet does not give you instant mastery of it?

I mean, I was born through a vagina, but I'm no gynecologist.

Literally no person has ever been born from synthesize dna.

I would be genuinely impressed and strike up a more friendly conversation.

lol ur dad cant get it up

"Big deal, you slept through the whole trip."

I assume everyone in the thread starts mocking the girl and I join in by posting a Pepe or anime girl.

Take the lying bitch at face value and never let up with the questions and amazement.

"Really? The you're the first human grown with entirely synthetic DNA? This is amazing, I thought that technology was still years out. Can you link me to some of the press releases or the papers they've done on your development? Wow. This is really staggering."