I uhh was just asking Haley if I could squeeze her boob!

>I uhh was just asking Haley if I could squeeze her boob!

Okay sweetie

>Yeah kiss her mommie, kiss her.

francine looks good in that color

>Hayley
>when you have Francine
I bet Francine would be totally cool with it too

Screw you filthy hippie, I don't wanna get athlete's foot in my mouth.

So was there any actual incest between those two? It seems like they'd be the ones that would have it happen out of all the McFarlin families.

Well there was that one scene in an earlier season where Roger fucks with Steve by telling him Hayley and him aren't blood related, to which Steve goes "I've been wanting to do this for a long time" and dives his tongue in her mouth.

So yeah, there's that.

Meg and Chris Griffin fuck in family guy, there are jokes about it like meg getting in Chris bedroom naked with a towel and telling him it's time for their bath and Peter sees it and says something funny

I don't think that fungus can grow in your mouth. That fungus only feeds on a specific type of skin. Besides, she's always barefoot and wearing sandals. I doubt that the conditions are ever right for athletes foot to thrive on her feet.

The whole family save for Roger and Clause seem to have incest feelings for one another

>Steve always wanted to kiss Hayley and actually did it
>Also wants to fuck his mom
>Hayley dated Stans double

Now we're just missing some incest between Hayley and Francine and we're set

roger wanted to fuck them all at some point

there are only half related since francine fucked some guy before the wedding which gave birth to Hayley. i forgot which episode was that. so half incest?

I'm pretty sure Roger and Stan actually did bang in the acting episode

I wish they'd just have Steve lose his virginity.

what episode and season?

He and Stan fucked in the first season.

Roger raped steve

Siblings take bath together, the actual evidence comes from them actually making out in a closet.

Hayley is still Stan's daughter, I mean comeon, they look and behave alike.

Man, I know we nerds all self-identify with Steve, but I really wish Cred Forums would stop projecting on him so hard that this comes up in every thread. I mean, nobody says "I wish Hayley would just hold down a job already"

>Siblings take bath together
Man, I grew up in a house with 9 siblings, and we still didn't do that shit. That's more of a third world/degenerate Japan thing.

Hayley hasn't even worked for ages, nor does she even want a job.

I haven't been around to see how Cred Forums feels about the show and I only got into American Dad a few months back, but Steve has been literally cucked at the last minute before sealing the deal through so many different circumstances.

Not to mention one of them because of his faggot asshole of a father. Seriously, with the all the shit he does to Steve and Francine I can't see how anyone likes him at all.

Japan doesn't it either, it's one gendered bathing, rarely if any is there mixed bathing.

I've seen it in first world countries, mostly with southern hickies and stuff who live in trailers etc.

But yeah, Meg and Chris have a pretty fuckijg weird relationship, especially since he used to hate and abuse her for multiple seasons.

Too lazy to do a google search. It's the one where Klaus tricks Steve into thinking he's adopted.
Steve thinks she's not his sister, make out ensues

the one where Steve learns how to lucid dream and Stan/Francine/Roger go to a vineyard.

you seem to be missing stan and steve

>I haven't been around to see how Cred Forums feels about the show and I only got into American Dad a few months back, but Steve has been literally cucked at the last minute before sealing the deal through so many different circumstances.
thats_the_joke.png

Why are you hanging out with hicks in trailers? I'm white trash, and even I know to avoid that shit like the plague.

I don't even live in America.

They never revealed if she is or isn't from Stan.

Pretty obvious that she is.

Siblings only take baths together if one or both of them are really young.