Why is Loud House getting so good?

Why is Loud House getting so good?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/KM6yNJpe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because they seem to write their characters as overbearing but not total assholes

Because Lucy is the best.

Because it's a bit of a breath of fresh air....it doesn't fall into the categories of kids shows trying to have more serious plots/lore that's so popular these days, and it also doesn't try to rely on forced memes for "humor" like the only true comedy shows out now are doing

It seems like a show that takes more ques from the past than what's currently popular, and while I'm not saying everything currently popular is shit I am saying that by Loud House not trying to seem very modern it actually feels new in a way

It's because we're getting to know the characters, the show is already endearing, it's getting even more with the time.

It's a nice break from the "DUDE LEEPEST DORE" shit that people kept bitching about wanting since Adventure Time dropped.

The show keeps things simple in the right ways and knows how to balance the cause and effect Licoln goes through with his sisters. At the end of the day the sisters all are flawed but still really likable. And having a show where you can root for everyone is a huge plus for me.

What happened?

Lucy gets tired of Clyde's shit and shoots him in cold blood.

Obviously, Lucy shot Clyde to death and they're all laughing about it. Shame, I was actually starting to tolerate Clyde too.

What was Clyde doing exactly and what's the present for?

Being an annoyig shit, and the box has flips wifes head in it.

I hope they write off clyde, and imply lincolns fucking lucy and the others.

Honest question: is it better than Steven Universe? I wanna get into both shows but I don't have the time to drudge through plot-lines and "serious" stories.

Okay, I like this show, but other then Adventure Time and Steven Universe, what other cartoons are doing the whole "deepest lore" thing? Because it just sounds like an over-exaggeration to make this show look like a special snowflake.

Apparentely since The Loud House gets better ratings than SU.

Gravity Falls

As a show i still like SU better, but if savino goes in the direction i said , ill like it better.

>gravity falls
>star vs
>regular show
>that show about horses we cant talk about

The Godfather?

You can't fool me, OP's penis. I know it's really not that good.

That shit ended before Loud House even aired so it doesn't count.

The only one of those that actually has a coherent story is Gravity Falls, and we all know how that turned out.

The rest of those just continually throw shit at the wall to call it "worldbuilding" and never return to it after.

Adventure Time doesn't have a story period compared to MLP, which does. I'm no AT expert but from what I can tell lore is just about all it does have, but there is no coherent narrative and they pull random shit out of their ass at will

Because Gravity Falls ended.

All the shotafags who were into Dipper migrated to the Loud House once GF was over.

Also a harem to attract the weebs

People actually thought Dipper was hot? Why?

How does Star Vs have any lore?

Self inserting.

I thought mabel was hot desu senpai

It is eerie how much /gfg/ and /lhg/ are alike. Right down to the petty grudge against SU.

Something about feet (I don't get it), but mostly I saw anons into 12 year old American Mako Manakanshoku, a Disneyfied version of a Kardashian, a pixelated Disneyfied Yuno Gasai and also had tons of gay chubby chasers.

Plots are simplistic and episodic, so yeah watch Loud House for comfy feelings.

The biggest continuity thing is Lincoln getting a girlfriend and the show continuing to use her occasionally.

SU is technically a SoL show, though. It's that first and space soap-opera second.

It's an episodic, purely slice of life show with a fairly mundane, real world setting; as a result the entire show revolves around the characters and the further we get into the show the more the character develop and the more we grow to like them, and thus like the show more.

All that stuff with Toffe.

The stuff regarding magic and how the wands work.

Star's family.

Character and world development isn't the same as creating "lore"

Honestly, even fucking WBB is doing it with their past and Regular Show is getting in on it with the whole dome and space arc. Thomas was even a bit of it. Clarence and TTG are really the only recent Cred Forumss that don't have any plot and are just episodes of fun like the good old days.

Someone can post that pic where Lincoln is doing execise with his mom meanwhile both are watching a program of T.V related with exercise?

I feel that feet thing was a joke blown out of proportion than an actual fetish.

Right?

lore1
lôr/Submit
noun
a body of traditions and knowledge on a subject or held by a particular group, typically passed from person to person by word of mouth.

Sure you could split hairs and argue what constitutes as lore and what constitutes as world building but it doesn't matter because the lines overlap and we all know what people mean when they say it anyway

MLP and Adventure Time basically started the trend, both in their own ways, and every popular show since those two blew up and gained cult audiences has been trying to do the same thing.....fuse kids show SOL and comedy with some fantasy elements and over arching plot autists can read into too much

Loud House doesn't do this at all, there is no story or even a story you could begin to imagine...it's just shorts about a family

He is gay? right?

Yeah... if you don't fuck your mothers and sisters, you are gay!

>after the Apocalypse, after the great cities were atomicized, after inumerable bio plagues ravaged the Earth, Clyde was lost and refused to believe that the old world was gone
>while Lincoln had Alf, the horror from beyond the void, all Clyde had were the pies
>the sweet, disgusting pies they never sold
>so he continued to man the stand long after people stopped coming, ignoring not just the radiation but the ash drifting from the cinder cities
>making more and more pies, he started to run out of ingredients and needed more, and started to hunt
>the meat pies became sour pork pies, the apple pies became surprise sausage pizzas
>he carved them all with a smile on his face, laughter coming out of his blooded lips and nose as the radiation and bioplagues twisted both mind and body
>now he runs a nice pie store on the top of a mountain
>guarded by Chad and his other old friends who were fused into their mascot outfits by the blasts, their existence a eternal horror, forever making more and more until he died at age 80
>HAHAHAHAHA!!!

every fanbase hates SU, the people going around avatarfagging as steven/pearl/that blue bitch/etc, are annoying

It depends of what you prefer

Steven Universe is allot more about the drama, and it does the drama fine
The Loud House is just pure feel-good slice-of-life comedy

>not seeing through the layers of implications that he fucks his mom and some of his sisters offscreen

What became of lucy, did she and irradiated lincoln fuck to make radioactive babies that alf puppet would mold into an army of inbred slaves, to retake the post nuclear world from atop his citadel?

>nay
>Lucy died from one of the biological horrors unleashed by the Russians
>however, she found heaven and hell atomized with the inumerable lost souls forever damned to walk the dark realms of purgatory aimlessly without end, not unlike the underworld from ancient Sumeria and Babylon
>but she had studied the primordial beliefs of the pre-christian religions and managed to bound herself into a tree thus escaping the horror beyond death, transforming into a creature driven by pure instinct and emotion
>now mellinium after the fall of man and the rise of the free cities of the founders, she stalks the seemingly endless forests of the green interior
>worshiped by the pagans who see her as the next step in the cycle of enlightenment, she secretly leads her naturalistic faith in opposition to the religion created by Lisa, now called Kerras, who sought to save human civilization
>the gnostic religion of the Builder and their splinter group, the Mechanists are her creations
>the hammer and the scythe are now forever locked in a endless conflict for the souls of the Free-Men and the Metal Age is about to begin

Damnit alf user, why must you be so cruel to my waifu. Who is lincoln fucking in the loudpocalypse?

>Lincoln is lost
>never able to choose between Lynn, Lucy, and Luan, before the apocalypse started
>he wandered the lifeless wastes as a madman, naked for but a bad over his head and his alf doll
>a foul smelling alf doll
>eventually Lincoln's body absorbed Alf, becoming a organic mass fusing both together in a single eldritch mutant
>though deep down, despite the never ending mental battle with the one from beyond the void, Lincoln misses the three
>but if he were freed from the horror, which one would he choose?
>Nay, even I don't know
>he's just sating himself from the dread one from the nightmare beyond for now

That's just typical Cred Forums hivemind and avatarfagging is annoying no matter what series.

Christ user, i hate how you treat the sisters, but this stuff is great.

That's four whole shows (one of which is already over) out of dozens of cartoons on the air.

And of those, Regular Show and Horse Program are really episodic and only touch upon lore/plot like once a season. So the only one of those that really applies is Star VS.

Face it, shows like Loud House aren't the exception, they're super-common. Hell, every other cartoon EVER on Nickelodeon follows that format, except for the two Avatar series and TMNT.

But Loud House is a lot better than most, so I'm glad it's around.

Loud House is getting good because now that the filler episodes are over, the plot-line is really begining to kick into high gear. We're finally going to get answers to the sinister reason Lincoln's mother had so many children, and the secret eugenics experiments their dad is running. It's pretty clear that by the end of season one he'll pit the children against each other in a series of violent challenges so he can determine which one is the weakest, and that child will be killed and have their organs harvested.

And that's not even getting into the upcoming epic showdown against Quiet House, the evil family with nine brothers and one sister. That's going to be brutal.

Because Nick has finally started airing the episodes with mild fanservice of the hottest character:

If I would meet Rita the first I would do is grab her booty. She can slap me if she wants but it's still worth it.

>that show about horses we cant talk about
yeah and i hated the scene when something happend wich wasn't pleasant

It was always good.

>getting

Finally, a show that doesn't have that garbage CalArts style.

mlp's lore isn't deep though, Ever after high is much much deeper

Same desu, i want to seduce her then impregnate rita with her twlefth child. also i wanna suck on dem fat titties
Calarts is a mene made by disgruntled shitheads that cant see anything without rose tinted nostalgia goggles.

Clyde got SHOT THROUGH THE HEART!

AND YOU'RE TO BLAME

That would be fascinating to watch.

Anyone have a mega or torrent to all the episodes that have currently aired?

DARLIN' YOU GIVE LO-O-OVE A BAD NAME.

sounds like a fine fanfic

What is wrong with Samurai Jack?

Here pastebin.com/KM6yNJpe

The fact that she was laughing too seemed odd to me

Thanks friend:)

>that show about horses we cant talk about.

You mean the show this website helped build its massive popularity?

>You mean the show this website helped build its massive popularity?
Cred Forums was a mistake

there more?

>Homespun airs
>Looks like a normal episode
>Until suddenly, at the very end, one of the sisters gets killed by a flying debris from the tornado
>Savino laughs while watching the shitstorms unfold.

is*

It's not. You're only watching for muh waifus.

>Lori dies, everyone cheers except for Clyde
>Leni dies and there's hell to pay, shows a very sad funeral scene with all her friends and family showing up
>Luna dies, nobody cares
>Luan kicks the bucket, only her family shows up at her funeral, she didn't have too many friends
>Lynn dies, both the fandom and the Louds break down in some of the most depressing shit to air on television
>Lincoln dies? Without Lynn giving a shit anymore, Clyde becomes open target to the local bullies and eventually is driven to suicide
>Lucy? the fandom breaks down and there's hell to pay, also very depressing like Lynn's
The others it would vary. I would applaud Nickelodeon for having the balls to do something like that.

This make me remember... Clyde is a orphan.

I like it, having Lucy smile and show emotions other than Gothic stoicism is a break from all the misery guts goth we get in cartoon.

boring

I'll leave this here if you don't mind...

>black kid
>orphan
I might just have a heart attack and die from this surprise.

Delicious exposed Luan feet.

Second you.

Delicious smelly Luna feet

Ah the Quiet House. The hated distant relatives to the Loud family, only spoken in hushed tones by their parents. While the Louds descend from the Kents, the Bumppos, the Von Shrakenbergs, and are distantly related to the legendary Roland, the Quiets have a more ominous history. They're distant relatives to the nefarious Luther clan, the Silvers, the Bedham Forests, and are said to be the direct lineage of Mordred himself. While the blood of frontiersmen (and some morally ambiguous Hessian mercenaries) run in Loud Blood, the Quiets descend from Pirates and Slavers. Their legacy one of chains and villainy instead of the heroic adventurer.

Their families have clashed many times in the past. From the Revolutionary War to the antediluvian period when the Louds were nothing but Cimmerian warriors raiding the jewel palaces of ailing Melnibone, it remains to be seen who'll win the feud this time.

Better question

Why are Loud House General's in /trash/

I PLAYED MY PART

>Lynn was the only one who wore socks today

´cause Cred Forums moderation is pretty awful and /trash/ is freedom

generally because the waifufags amd fetishfags can go all out there without having to worry about it.

She has to hide her athlete's foot somehow.

Clyde's a goth magnet. She's being tsundere.

I disagree, SU is pure trash when it comes to its drama, but it really shines when it comes to the slice of life aspects.

Good taste.

AND YOU PLAY YOUR GAME

It's actually writing their characters the correct way.

The episode with Clyde's parent did an excellent job portraying his dads as regular parents without the need of making them overtly gay or insecure about their homosexuality or any shallow bull shit other cartoons try to shoehorn into their crap

being curious here...who is the top and who is the bottom?

it'll get better when Clyde is written off.
yes. anything is better than Tumblr Universe at this point.

I never understood the love for him, either. Lincoln is the superior shota.

what can I say? with moves like this, even my siblings can resist me.

Whatcha doin' linci?

Because it panders to your loli/incest fetish

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna fall in love with Len.

Post YFW rita comes on

For the same reason /RWBYg/ is.

Cause we're loved by all?

>dat ass
>dem tiddies
>dem birthin' hips
>dat motherly voice
Rita Loud is PURE SEX. I don't know how everyone prefers overly sexualizing the sisters when the actual show makes it SO EASY to lust after the mom!

>you will never get to hug Mrs. Loud

I wanna smack birthing hips till she cant stand anymore

because our faith in the show has finally shown the fruits of its labor

he also has 2 gay dads, and is in heavy therapy.

coincidence? i think not.

>Lori get's cucked by Lincoln
holy kek I can't believe this is an episode

It was kek worthy for sure, and the best part was that snot nosed cunt clyde kept his mouth shut most of the time.