Can we talk about the huge amount of penises in cartoons?

Can we talk about the huge amount of penises in cartoons?

>Bolek i Lolek in Cred Forums

Why not start with the famous examples?

are you a faggot?

>born: yes

I mean I know it's a general rule that OP is a fag but don't you think you're taking it a little too literally?

Freud would have liked you.

>9 posters
I appreciate the work you put in, OP. This is a good thread.

Well, I've finished posting all the examples I could find. That doesn't conclude my thread however. If you have any examples like then feel free to post them. Please only post REAL examples (looking at you )

As you can see, cartoons are full of hidden penises, and everyone is busy all the time. Especially, the parents who have to access everything their children need. However, the parents in order to accomplish their things they make their children watch television as a method of entertainment.
These cartoons are full of hidden penises, all types: hidden on character faces such as in Tom and Jerry and Road Runner, phallic lifestyles as in Batman and Incredibles. Actually, if children are exposed to this dickitude at an early age they can be negatively affected. As there are Studies conducted over the past thirty years and it has supported the fact that exposure to penises, hidden or no, at an early age effects the behaviour of these children who were exposed to it. Therefore, penises should not be displayed on television.

To heCK with this thread.

PISS

I mean, it's true.

I get it.

I'm not laughing, but I get it.

This thread is absolute, undiluted, autismal shit.