>Bendis is finally leaving GotG
Dance Off thread Cred Forums, me and you

Other urls found in this thread:

infinitelooper.com/?v=gquOYUdszag#/104;120
youtu.be/ZFxUQ5ayFbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tv

i dont believe you

Hopefully this book now falls off the map completely with Bendis gone and I never have to hear about this team ever again.

What? Bendis was writing the acript for GotG 2? Get the fuck out of here user.

>GoTG 2 comes out in two years
>Normies love Chris Pratt
>GOTG in INfinity war confirmed

Good luck with that user, unless they relaunch the team with only mutant and F4 characters you're never gonna stop hearing about them

infinitelooper.com/?v=gquOYUdszag#/104;120

Here's some music for it!

>Mfw New Guardians of the Galaxy gets announced
>Mfw it's written by Bendis

>Marvel will never stop pushing this book in shitty half-hearted ways now that it has brand recognition with normies
RIP any genuine fans

>2 years
You mean one year. It's coming out next summer.

youtu.be/ZFxUQ5ayFbI

>Uncanny Guardians of The Galaxy

Thanks.

Thank you truly for posting your trash.

You'll notice a comic book writer by the name Bendis is mentioned.
He apparently will no longer be writing the COMIC known as the Guardians of the Galaxy.
Now I know you areceived just an inept man child or teenager
But try reading before your post.
Or perhaps try fucking off before you shit post and do something better with your time

>Mighty Guardians of the Galaxy
>Slott

Do we have a date for when he's off?
I know he's doing the whole Grounded arc and based on his past I'm gonna assume it'll be about a year until he finishes that

Deadpool survived 50 issues of Way. They'll recover.

Yeah, but Deadpool's hip.

Giffen and DnA made Guardians and Nova work because they could tap into the hippie bullshit of creators like Engleheart or Starlin. Part of what made Guardians work on multiple levels was the careful way they tied into continuity obscure, weird, and recent.

That's what made DnA work for me on a personal level, but I'm willing to admit that other approaches to the character could work just as well or better. That being said, I'm just cynical that we'll have a better writer.

I can't believe this was actually in a movie.

Will Pym join the team?

>being this anally anguished over a writer just trying to do his job entertaining the masses

>Bendis
>entertaining the masses
>Bendis
>trying

top laff

It's true

bendis

Lol nigga we been mad for the last two years at least.

This is us calming down.

Wat

R-really? He's gone?

it's been 4000 years....

Hey, I liked Slott's MA. That's how I met Pym.

>Hey, I liked Slott's MA.
This. It was the only real Avengers book of its time.

Requesting nudes

Question: is Benis currently writing anything good?

He's writing like half of Marvel's books by himself and I've dropped almost all of them. Is there any current Benis worth reading?

Good lord, no.

I fear some of the anons celebrating are being premature though. He may be off GoTG, but that means he's free to do take over other series. The Vision, say.

If you have to ask that question, you don't know how bad Bendis really is.

For the past couple of years he's only been writing books that he knows are getting movies. Aaron has Strange and Thor, and that one journalist gas BP. Captain Marvel got renumbered again so that leaves Ant-Man (Scott), Hulk, and potentially Old Man Logan.