NEVER

>Ghost Rider wasted on Agents of Not Canon
>Not getting his own Netflix show

>Agents of Not Canon
>this old meme again

looks more like a robot getting his fake skin burned off than a flaming skull

I'm sorry you're attached to this shitty show, robbie

ANGR has a metal-y skull.

its not a meme, it's just the truth, both the movie people and the tv people have said this

LOL that looks terrible

>what's reading comprehension
It's canon, but also irrelevant, I agree ghost rider belongs to netflix, tho

Oh hey its the Cred Forums shitposter

I don't want to make a new thread for this, so, is there a recommended Ghost Rider reading list?

You first

>Not Johnny Blaze
>Not Spirit of Vengeance
>Car not Bike?
>Agents of Shit
>Actor Looks like a Mexican Ross from Friends

No thanks OP

is this a ps4 game?

>I don't read comics: The Post

I'm sorry, it'll never happen again. Please don't Penance Stare" me Mr. GHOSTRIDER.

Gud b8, I'll bite, which part of this post makes you think i don't read comics

They probably used the shittiest Ghost Rider for a reason. If he gets his own Netflix show or shows up in a movie it'll be Johnny Blaze.

youtu.be/X0J2C_3KK8s

You know what, I'll take it back, this looks way better in motion.

For a TV budget, this ain't bad at all.

I thought it's pretty cool. This'll be a great season desu

They didnt use alejandra
Or danny.

I'm sorry you were relegated to the worst cape show currently airing, Ghost Rider.

>arrow

I don't know how people can watch any live action cape shows, What's the appeal?

At least Arrow had season 2, which was top tier capeshit TV. Agents of SHIT hasn't even come close to that.

Arrows lows are still enough to drag it down. And aos is still better than lot

>Or danny.
Take that back. TAKE THAT BACK!

Thanks, I had successfully blocked ghost ridette from my memory until you mentioned her.

>Danny

That's a funny way to spell Johnny.

Who is this even supposed to be?

Danny a shit

A random z-lister. That was the whole point. Zabo was sweeping the bottom of the barrel to get a crew together.

>being this casual

You know everything that people associate with Johnny, or even just Ghost Rider in general? It all comes from Danny.

And then it had the following seasons which were complete dripping dog piss.

Whoops!

>he want this to be canon

What difference does it make? The movies have already practically ruined the universe with shit like Age of Quiptron and Memers of the Galaxy. The TV shows are pretty much the only things of Marvel that are still worth a shit.

That's all this show has ever been.

Whoops!

Where's the video tho OP

Still better than anything DC/WB has done

X-23

>Guy says the truth.
>Must be a shitposter.

We just established that AoSHIT has never reached Arrow season 2 levels of greatness.

What was so bad about GotG? It was a fun space merc team-up flick.

Not Johnny/10

>You know everything that people associate with Johnny, or even just Ghost Rider in general? It all comes from Danny.
A flaming skellie biker? Pretty sure that was johnny

>Marvelfags believe this

>Inferring Danny is shitty
>Being this pleb

Found the MCUck.

Netflix shows are in the same canon as Agents of SHIELD, you numbnuts. They've referenced each other.

still cant compare to the most OP ghostrider
youtube.com/watch?v=Hx8ob0BAkOs

Not overtly

And I feel like the Killgrave situation is something that SHIELD would have gotten involved in.

Such as?

I'm sorry your show sucks.

I didn't know they were making another Terminator show

So, in other words, you just want to INTERNET FIGHT. Gotcha.

>They've referenced each other.
when?

I miss when writers could disregard powerlevels

Follow the reply chain, user. It was Shitpost after shitpost long before that reply.

This thread is literally just one big ass circular argument

Delete it
Take 5
And let's take it from the top

But the chain, non-jumper leathers and penance stare all came about in Danny's run. They were essentially combined during the much ignored Hammer Lane mini. It was later established in Ennis's run that Johnny could stay in control while he was transformed unlike Danny in his run. Most of what Johnny is was established in the last 15 years outside of being just being Ghost Rider.

I think all-new ghost Rider is a decent comic, I think Robbie is a good character and so far for AOS I give this appearance 6.5/10, bit I'm glad they added him.

The Dogs of Hell, references to Cybertek, and Crusher Creel on Daredevil, and a Newsreel referenceing Hell's kitchen's Season 2 gang violence in Agents of SHIELD.

That's enough to indicate the people making the shows intend for them to be set in the same universe, even if the logistics of a full crossover haven't happened. The creators of Daredevil even mentioned how the time scale works out for Creel, specifically putting in a line in the flashback scene of the announcer referring to the "much younger boxer Creel"

see
and the reason SHIELD didn't get involved in the Kilgrave situation is mostly due to ho poorly the "heroes" of the story managed to try to take him down, or even get the word out.

I saved this a long while ago. Probably outdated as fuck.

Was the episode at least better than Gotham's season 3 premiere?

It inspired Bendis in all the incorrect ways.

Other than that, not much.

It's amazing how Disney has brain washed you mouseketeers

>mfw
Dear god, I can't believe how good it looks.

Not him but:

>Car not Bike?
He has a car because that's Robbie's vehicle in the comics.

I admit I was pretty skeptical when they had the promo pics but I'm really pleased with how it turned out, it does a good job of finding a middle ground between the comic design and something the general public expected from a ghost rider

>What is Gotham
>What is IZombie
>What is Constantine

it's amazing how DCfags gladly lap up the complete shit WB/DC puts out and claim its deep and just misunderstood

Shows people have forgotten

christ dude, even a casual would know more than this. How did you end upon this board?

Looks prettty good tbqh

What they need to do is bring back da bess ghost rider

>They've referenced each other.
A more meaningless post has never been made.

What PS2 game is this?

real talk, I would be totally fine with them bringing back Cage for that role

just as long as they don't bring the writers or directors

>Robbie using a weapon other than his knife chains or car guns

Yes. Yes! YES!!!

Get the people who made Drive Angry.

It was better than both GRs, and felt like a GR story minus a flaming head.

IT LOOKS GOOD OMFG

WHERE DO I WATCH

Nicolas Cage made a deal with satan a long, long time ago:

To be the best actor in the history of film, but to be forced to accept any movie deal he's given. He suffers through Wicker Men and Ghost Riders and National Treasures and Con Airs so that he can light up the lives of millions with Raising Arizonas and Con Airs.

Con Air is both the worst and best of cinematic story telling.

Fuck this is deep.

It means they're in the same continuity. What more meaning is it supposed to have than that?

Shit! That's what it is.

I can stand shitty Ghost Rider as long as they keep showing Daisy's ass

Literally all of it.

Oh my.

anyone have a webm of this?

It looks fine.

I don't need to apologize because I never doubted

I'm honestly more pissed off that they made his brother, Gabe, relatively normal instead of developmentally disabled.

He just looks physically handicapped.

It was one of the things I could relate to Robbie with

Looks better than I was expecting, watching the episode tonight.

Gabe was getting better towards the end of ANGR

Hm, I wonder how many of the older Marvel films you could fanon into the MCU timeline without making too much of a mess?

Things that have disasters of the kind that don't go unnoticed by the masses and where heroes are outed before Iron Man and the Avengers save NY won't fit but that still gives a lot of room to play with.

The first two Ghost Rider films, as cringe as they can be, don't rock the boat too much and could easily 'fit'. Blade can, at the very least the first, if not the entire series. Up until Apocalypse you could arguably say X-Men happens in the same 'verse, and the Phoenix stuff is ignored because it was retconned into a new timeline where it never happened, but sadly there is no way to reconcile the events of Apocolypse.

Can anyone think of anything else that might fit? Just for fun, it's not like I;m trying to claim any of it is really canon.

Is the 'first' Hulk film part of the MCU? It seems to be, as the 'second' one seems to follow directly on with Norton, but no one ever mentions it.

Oh shit, I'm sorry

go back to Cred Forums fag

What is the picture he keeps shitposting with and what's wrong with it?

This is true. Modern Blaze has very little to do with the original 70s run and is really an amalgam of blaze and ketch, taking all the better parts of ketch and giving them to blaze. Hammer Lane and everything that came after was very much a reboot.

>trying to make a Cred Forums appropriate WebM of the transformation
>this happens

SPOOPED

Has any part of your computer burst into flames?
Quick, look in the mirror, is your head a flaming skull?

We all get attached to something.

Terminator?

Well my CPU cooler broke the other night so I'm sure it will soon enough

>Whoops

Days of future past has mutants on tv.

And the first hulk isn't part of the MCU. The Norton one does contradict it in regards to his origin.

I've always liked AoS better than all network cape shows besides Constantine and Flash. This episode was pretty good and shows some good stuff coming this season. I think the 10 oclock air time will give us some better stuff, the amount of blood the first time GR shows up was pretty cool, hopefully we get a lot more of that.

Not sure I like this walk back of Daisy's character though, she's like she was in Season 1

National treasure was good though

It was fun and enjoyable, wouldn't call it good unless you are rating it as a popcorn flick.

Gods of War is my fav Nick Cage movie though

You're asking too much of the Fear kid anyway

As one of the 10 people whos actually read Robbies book on Cred Forums, heres my take so far:
>Fuck up his unique skull design and his jacket makes him look top heavy
>Decide to age up Robbie and Gabe, Gabe no longer has learning disability and thus his dependency on Robbie is neutered
>Made a deal with the devil instead of being possessed by his uncle Eli
Overall Im a bit disappointed by the changes and the fact that hes on this show. Maybe I'll warm up to him later but Im skeptical

I've seen this excuse but it doesn't justify the retardedness of it at all. The others all had useful skills and reason for SHIELD/HYDRA to give a shit about them.

This is just awful from all angles.

It really was a laughably bad moment. They couldnt bring the Wrecking Crew on this show? Theyre not that hard to adapt and I highly doubt Thor is ever going to face them

>Made a deal with the devil instead of being possessed by his uncle Eli
This hasn't been confirmed yet. For all we know Elis just being tricky and they bumped up the reveal

I was just going by the preview but you might have a point

OK

IM SORRY NICHOLAS CAGE, COME BACK!

>both the movie people and the tv people have said this

This has literally never happened.

>Using a shirty Anime reaction gif on Cred Forums
Opinion Discarded

>"Hi, I'm a massive casual!"

>Gods of War is my fav Nick Cage movie though
You mean Lord of War right, at which point I agree.

Gabe was never retarded, he had some kind of muscular control problem. His stuttering was getting better, a lot of things were just him being a kid rather than autistic supreme or something.

>Implying pretending to be the devil isn't something Eli would do.

Actually Gabe DID have a learning disability. Eli was secretly healing him because he wanted a different vessel

Of course not in a open way. Many directors/producers/actors have said this in a subtle way last year when every interviewer started asking this question.

They dont have any communication between teams. Most of the times they find the new developments once the episodes/movies aired.

AoS is a non canon spinoff because the MCU doesnt care what does or doesnt the tv department.

Hell, the MCU even pissed on the netflix shows already with CW, just like TWS pissed on AoS

How did CW fuck over the netflix shows? They seemed pretty self contained and work as the street level side of things. AoS on the other hand is harder to justify given the fish pill shit

>implying that writers give a fuck about powerlevels nowadays.

The entire season budget in one episode.

>>What is Constantine

Constantine was utter garbage, though. Aside from Matt Ryan, literally, everything else about the show was complete shit. There is a reason it didn't even make it through a full season.

CW retconned the amount of victims and scope of the NY invasion as told in Daredevil s1.

Sure, its a minor stuff, but shows that the people at the MCU dont put netlix at the same level of the movies.

They are like the old secondary canon tier of Star wars. Stuff that doesnt contradict the movies, happened, stuff that contradicts the movie, didnt.

Overall, its a shady canon and its of no priority or consideration to the MCU.

Honestly given the scope of destruction we saw in Avengers, I'm prone to just sticking my head in the sand and ignoring the quoted Civil War numbers. Plus how Zemo talked about the devastation after Sokovia it seems almost like they were planning for things to be higher but someone higher up at Disney forcibly turned those numbers down.

Almost as bad as the evansposter.
I apologize for having faith in this non canon CGI quipshit

Spirit of vengeance doesn't look so bad now.
Marvel had to be faggots and change the actor and make his bike a car to appeal to modern hipster fags.

Fuck that spic, fuck you marvel.

>Hell, the MCU even pissed on the netflix shows already with CW, just like TWS pissed on AoS

You have literally no idea what you're talking about.

Opinion utterly disregarded.

deadpool, it has a helicarrier.
fant4stic prolly, considering the dimensional travel, that was featured in agents of shield.

yeah, im pretty sure the numbers were low because of the man of steel backslash.

This entire thread is Cred Forums

Fuckin kek

This is weak bait man, cmon

oh fuck off, it was much better than the movie. And episode 4 was fucking golden

He still got you to respond which means weak or not it worked.

>Marvel had to be faggots and change the actor and make his bike a car to appeal

>Being this casual

>it was much better than the movie

At the absolutely least, the movie has passable special effects. And Peter Stormare.

The show doesn't even compare.

looks great dam

Well excuse me for wanting creative shitposters

Doubt it, desu. Agents of Shield manages to have decent special effects throughout every season.

>Peter Stormare
I'll give you that and Tilda/Gabriel. But the rest was pretty bad. Keanu wasn't Constantine at all

You're excused, just remember to put your plate in the dishwasher.

what the fuck is wrong with this board?

It's a board that still claims Agents of Shield is bad, what the fuck did you expect?

What's wrong with wanting a clean kitchen

this board really is filled with cancer, pitiful

It's still bad. The only saving grace is that it's not canon.

>>Decide to age up Robbie and Gabe, Gabe no longer has learning disability and thus his dependency on Robbie is neutered
>>Made a deal with the devil instead of being possessed by his uncle Eli

How do you know either of these things from the extremely limited amount of things we saw and heard?

CW directly contradicts DD season 1 regarding NY events

How is DD contradicted in CW. Elaborate.

see

The skulls is GROWING over his hair, that chin is fucking ridiculous.

No it didn't. Daredevil didn't give a number, it gave an estimation. Civil War gives a firm number.

Also:
>What is sensationalism in the media?

Don't be so dense.

74=hundreds

You clearly have no idea how news outlets work.

Do you honestly believe everything you see in the news?

You were probably scrambling to build safe shelter when news outlets were claiming Ebola was airborne.

>b-but there can't be sensationalism in the NEWS

Please, fuck off you ignorant cunt.

>EVERYONE'S ATTACHED TO SOMETHING
what did she mean by this?

ABC's website should have the episode streaming

So im confused. I thought one of the big things about him in his comics is that he didnt just wander around looking for people to kill and tried to avoid it when he could. Here though hes just like punisher 2.0

>I can't stop you

depends on the Ghost Rider, some really just want to kill. Don't really know about Robbie though.

Robbie's powers are derived from the ghost of his murderer Satanist uncle Eli.
Eli's entire deal is to MURDER as much as possible, but Robbie's managed to set up a compromise where this bloodlust is only directed at evil people.

>Many directors/producers/actors have said this in a subtle way last year when every interviewer started asking this question.
No, they didn't.
>Hell, the MCU even pissed on the netflix shows already with CW, just like TWS pissed on AoS
TWS is one of the best thing that happened to AoS.

I don't see the problem, there.

Here, have a webm

For a second I thought it was Scorpion in a TV show and got excited.

It means that she get to discover Robbie has emotional ties that would allow her to have the advantage.

I just realized the parallel between him and Daisy.

this. TWS is what made AoS actually good

Generally I agree with the idea that the TV/Movies/Netflix will probably never directly cross over because it is a nightmare to think about the timing logistics, shooting schedules, producers, etc. TV and movies are so different I can understand why they do not mix.

However, you have to believe they are doing the best they can with the circumstances and constantly try to do tiny things like name drop, just to give the smallest of indications that its the same universe. Heck even AoS started a retarded #ItsAllConnected hash tag in the latter part of Season 1 or maybe 2

All I have is this

>>Decide to age up Robbie and Gabe,

That's a minor conceit.

It's look decent. The only thing I dislike about the facial expression on it, a skull shouldn't do that, then again it is magic.

Good effect bad Ghost Rider.

Should of been the classic motor cycle one

it's a scene from civil war

Vision descends from above to join his side

the staging of the actors around him seems artificial

that's it, that's the criticism.

>making Nick Cage GR non-cannon
NO!

But he already is

That doesn't look too bad.

Awesome. Now what does the rest of the sequence look like? Or did they blow the entire budget on that one shot?

Here's the whole scene: youtube.com/watch?v=cAuQd04x7rg

Why don't you watch it

Oh I forget, they don't have television in your impoverished communist country. Well THAT sucks

I like mexican ghost rider and all that, but I wish they'd have used the original look. The movies may have blown but goddamn GR looked rad.

the fire looked pretty cool in this, but no one could replace nick cage. So I'm glad they didn't go with Johnny

I know she's one of the shows main characters and everything but GR should have punched a god damned hole through her when he hit her. The dude is stronger than most demons.

FUCKING KILL ME. PLEASE JUST END IT.

>Is the 'first' Hulk film part of the MCU? It seems to be, as the 'second' one seems to follow directly on with Norton, but no one ever mentions it.

The fact that Ang's ends and Incredible starts both with Banner in Brazil was deliberate to reduce normie confusion, but they're actually not canon to each other as the origin shown in Incredible directly contradicts the way Ang's got the powers in like a million different ways.

Robbie doesn't kill everyone he sees though. The Rider usually doesn't.

No? Cage's Ghost Rider was a movie so it's canon. It's only TV shows that aren't canon.

Sorry

Cage's Ghost rider wasn't made by Marvel you aspie.

well they haven't said it's not cannon. Like the first hulk?

Ang Lee's Hulk and Cage's Ghost Rider films were not made by Marvel. They're not part of the MCU at all.

They dont even factor into canon.

The marvel cinematic universe is composed of movies made by marvel studios.

The idea that movies made by other studios are somehow assumed to be canon unless otherwise contradicted is asinine.

Ghost Rider was made by Sony pictures. So were Sam Raimi's Spider-man movies. And Webb's Amazing Spider-Man movies. None are canon to the marvel cinematic universe.

kek, so easy to bait Cred Forums

>the way his flesh flares up and bursts into fire like a real flame spreading over someones body

actually disconcerting and creepy, bravo

>not just telling yourself they all fit but in different dimentions/timelines

no, it doesnt.

>and Con Airs so that he can light up the lives of millions with Raising Arizonas and Con Airs.
Underrated post.

>kek, so easy to bait Cred Forums

Wow, you acted like a big retarded idiot and got talked down to like one.

Oh man, I'm butt-blasted. Absolute anal devastation.

Is there a gif or webm of the car flipped by the rocket?

It was a cheesy scene but I loved it. Seconding the request

>ghost rider will never be in movies again

>all this pointless arguing about what is or is not "canon"

Who gives a shit

This. Marvel has never once said that the Ghost Rider movies aren't canon, yet literally every other week there's a new interview where someone from Marvel says that AoS is not and has never been canon.

Ok post it then.

why'd he let her see the book in the first place? he tryna hit it?

All you get is Chloe bennet bitching about how the movies ignore the show, but the show is forced to follow the movies.

I'm assuming he was lying when he said he only works there one night a week, so when she said she'd come back in the morning, he didn't want that, so he figured if he showed her the book she could leave and not need to ever come back.

ohhhhhh. i also figured he was lying. it just looked like he was checkin her out as she turned around or something. youre idea makes more sense

People made fun of the AoS rider, but probably forget that this is how he looked in the movie.

Wow!. That looks nothing like a skull

I'm not about to spoonfeed you, faggot. Go shill somewhere else.

>dodging the burden of proof like this

That is scene from the first movie. Please explain how a skull has chubby cheeks.

>yet another bleach knockoff

That looks pretty alright but the scene with the car flipping was really bad.

So is this Robbie an actual Spirit of Vengeance Ghost Rider or comic Robbie?

still unclear

Same here. I like the Robbie Reyes GR, but I always preferred the classic GR. It doesn't seem right to make him drive in a car and not a motorcycle. I'm hoping that we will still get a Johnny Blaze/Danny Ketch GR somewhere down the line, but considering that Robbie had the deal with the devil on the show, I have a feeling that the classic GR characters is going to be ignored entirely.

Huh. Guess I'm just remembering his comics wrong.

>be a Blazefag
>get worse Rider
>Agents of Doodoo
if Blaze isnt at one point referenced

what really bums is that Motorcycles work better for Rider, fuck the car

fucking Whedon and his forced shitty meme

And horses work better than motorcycles

It's worse seeing as I'm a Ketchfag. We still haven't gotten a decent onscreen depiction of Danny.

And yeah, it doesn't feel right having a Ghost Rider drive a car and not a motorcycle. It doesn't suit him.

My favorite ghoste rider

they really had fun with Red Hulks whole shtick

>it doesn't feel right having a Ghost Rider drive a car and not a motorcycle
Which roughly translates to "not muh"

i havent seen the episode yet

but does he have a chain?

Yes but you don't really get to see it.

Not yet

Slade=/=Ghost Rider

this is 2 almost entirely different characters, other then in like Ghost Racers, the motorcycle always suited him since creation, a car suits Robbie but they are pretty much just playing Robbie as Johnny

this is retarded, i know this rider exists but he wasnt connected THE Johnn Blaze unless the writer wants him too

it's like saying it's not muh with Superman and comparing from that bald guy years before

they might have unveiled it in this promo for episode 2!!
youtu.be/ICfSaUpORpg

POSSIBLE DEVIL'S PACT. REPEAT: WE HAVE A POSSIBLE DEVIL'S PACT

rip Johnny Blaze

he could have at least had a motorbike

I doubt Netflix would do CGI well, judging from the Demigorgon in Stranger Things. Besides, Ghost Rider fits better in ABC than Netflix, since the latter is much more low-key. GR is more fantastic than Daredevil or Jessica Jones.

it reminded me of the CGI used when Hive changed into his true form

What is the difference?

Robbie instead of hosting a spirit of vengeance that is like an actual devil (or angel), is possessed by the ghost of his uncle that if I'm not mistaken was a serial killer

Ghost Riders are typically possessed by the Spirit of Vengeance which is what gives them the penance stare etc.

Robbie is possessed by his satanic serial killer uncle Eli. Because of this his powers are slightly different and unlike the Spirit of Vengeance, Eli can talk to Robbie as opposed to just being a force.

>doing ANGR without having Blaze and Ketch first

And people gave Supergirl shit for its CGI.

Robbie isn't Kamala or Jaime Blue Beetle, his story doesn't have any ties to Johnny or Danny and he doesn't replace them either. He's just an alt take on the concept.

ABC/Disney funds the show not Netflix

Probably because everything that made Danny interesting was straight up copy-pasted on Johnny.

What exactly is wrong with it? For CGI on a TV show without a movie-level budget it looks great. Or did King Shark on Flash give you delusional expectations?

>The fact that Ang's ends and Incredible starts both with Banner in Brazil was deliberate to reduce normie confusion

It just confused me more to be honest. I was 14 or 15 though

Yes it was but Norton changed it so it was its "own thing" just remove the beginning credits of TIH and there you have HULK 2.

Who would he even fight? Bashing in demons would get boring after a while.

the folks who work on the movies hardly commincute with the teams who work on the Netflix and ABC shows, so, in a way, the only technical canon is the movies, and everything else is sorta left to personal headcanons, which I don't really see a problem with. whatever floats your boat. its all fiction so.... whatever.

>Robbie
>Shittiest
He's the best if solely because the better he gets, the better every panel he's in gets

Robbie's good, but they really just should've used Ketch or something if they weren't gonna go all out on making AoS Robbie accurate to the comics.

>people actually want Nic Cage/Johnny Blaze

>Even though you enjoyed it you can't call it good

What the fuck is this bullshit logic I keep seeing?

I didn't like how it looked in the promo pics, but in motion it looks great.

Not being a virgin would probably help you out.

He is black?

Good speaks to the quality, not personal enjoyment. You can enjoy something despite it being low quality.

Vengeancefag here where are my friendos?

Do people really give a shit about the other Ghost Riders? What good runs does /co recommend? 'Cause desu, GR always seemed to be nothing more than a cool drawing...

>I doubt Netflix would do CGI well
Netflix doesn't actually make their shows. You know that, right?

what Ennis wrote: Road to Damnation and Trail of Tears
two fantastic pieces of work

Looks good

>Like the first hulk?
Too much contradiction for the Ang Lee movie to be canon.

anyway, even if the 2 GR movie aren't canon, I still wish for Nicolas Cage to reprise the role.

That's pretty bad ass.

But it's not Blaze.

That's right, two things in this episode made my dick hard.

Forgot about her playing dress-up.

I thought it all goes to ILM since Disney owns them now with the Lucas purchase.

>Con air posted twice

Heh.

I couldn't get behind the plot of National treasure of
-No, I won't steal the Declaration of Independence, even if it lead to a great treasure and clear my family name, this is wrong.
-Well, then I'll steal it myself.
-I can't let you do that. To stop you from stealing the declaration of Independence, I have to steal it before you do. It's the only way. Also, I'll take the opportunity to also find the treasure myself and clear my family name... I am totally not double-crossing you. you were the bad one for wanting to steal it in the first place!

Also, colored glasses allowing you to see hidden texts is too much of a bullshit for me to take.

Did he at least say Bankai?

You mean other than Johnny because Danny had a damn good run in the 90's.

Why doesn't Marvel outsource GR to Dark Horse? I'd love to see a GR comic by Mignolaverse creators.

The funny part of this cucc meme is that there's plenty of comic book characters with this literal "power"

>there's plenty of comic book characters with this literal "power"
Do you have a list?

It is awful. Nobody likes it. Whatever it was somekind of screwup, a parody or signified SHIELD's incompetence is unclear. But AoS detractors latched onto a single episode out of 3 seasons worth as some kind of overwhelming criticism.

>90s comics
>good
Hhahhahaha, oh user, you're such a joker.

What I find a bit odd is now theyre establishing ghosts exist when previously theyve been weird about having any magic material, as seen in Thor. I hope Dr Strange kind of clears this up

They haven't fully established what it is.

>y theyve been weird about having any magic material, as seen in Thor.
But that isn't even true. They have got magic from the start with Thor. It has fully been established. Loki even mention Odin had to use Dark MAgic to send him to earth.

the only one reluctant to the concept of Magic where
1. the humans in the MCU, who tried at all cost to interpret everything though the scope of science, which is understandable
2. the humans in the real world who were all HURR DUURRR no magic in the MCU, despite being proved factually wrong on repeated occasions, which was really moronic.

Yes they do call it magic, but I thought the understanding was Asgardians possess science so vast that its what we would consider "magic" given our understanding of it. Like presenting fire to natives. Its still a grey area but again Im sure Dr Strange will clear this up

The "demon" is clearly a non-corporeal extra-dimensional entity of alien origin.

Distinction between magic and science is nonsensical anyway. If it's real, it can be scienced.

>I thought the understanding was Asgardians possess science so vast that its what we would consider "magic"
They are almost on the level of the Celestial and their infinity stones. They might as well be called magic.

The Asgardians call it magic, but Thor outright says that to Asgardians science and magic are the same thing.

Thus, magic exists.

Also, Thor himself is far from being a scholar. He just repeat what he remember from school.

And, you know, the dude that directed the fucking movie.

but thats not actually zarathos rider, thats a ghost possessing the car and robbie. rider knockoff probably isn't as strong as an actual rider.

The exact quote is
>Your ancestors called it magic, and you call it science. Well, I come form a place, where they're one and the same thing.
It might as well mean that what the Asguardians rely on is beyond the concept of magic or science and it's just how humans name it.

Which one? because other actually mention magic in their movies. And Feige is the one with the final word on that matter.

Celestials aren't magic. And "might as well be" isn't the same as "is." Pretty much everything in the MCU up to this point has had a pseudo-science technobable explanation.
Given how unrealistic and unscientific a lot of this stuff is it doesn't make much functional difference but it is a difference, though it mostly just comes down to presentation.

>And "might as well be" isn't the same as "is."
But Loki, a master of MAgic, directly mentionning MAgic and how Odin used Magic Fall directly in "is" anyone denying this is stupidly stuborn.

Asguardian are magic, as stated by one of its master user himself.

>Celestials aren't magic.
Wait, are you saying infinity stones aren't magic. Not just in the movies, I mean. in 616. Are you saying the Infinity stones aren't magic?

>Pretty much everything in the MCU up to this point has had a pseudo-science technobable explanation.
Thor being back on earth in Avengers is starightforward stated as being magic.

Nanomachines. Also doesn't change the fact that all of his magic looked "tech" based. Especially his flickering hologram "illusions". And they've already said MCU asgardians are purely tech based, so anyone that keeps trying to say "but it's real magic!" is just being stubborn and trying to fit their fanfic narrative into canon.

>Nanomachines.
Did Loki said Nano machine? no, he said Dark Magic. straightforward magic, here. no way around it.
>Also doesn't change the fact that all of his magic looked "tech" based
Thor's hamer is in no way acting in any kind of "advanced tech". It's a magic hammer only him can lift.

>And they've already said MCU asgardians are purely tech based,
No, one director, from a movie who isinfamously know to have got many, said so. And it's Feige who has the final word on that.

Magic was alluded to in Thor 1 and confirmed to be real in Avengers. No ways around it.

I'd also like to see the exact quote of that director, because I have the feeling it has been missinterpreted quite a bit.