Star Butterfly is a cute character

Star Butterfly is a cute character

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/s/1bbb0d8700/977358-30
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so is marco, dont leave him out

What am I not seeing?
Her design is just messy and unappealing to look at. The devil horns and the heart-shape rosy cheeks is just awful.

Don't forget her annoying verval tic of whispering random words.

> i have impeccably terrible taste

STAR IS A SLUT

A SLUUUUUT

what do you want? a halo, and circular cheek stickers?

I think her character is cute, how she's drawn is mostly cute...yeah some odd choices now that you mention it and I probably felt a similar way the first time I saw the design without watching the show but small enough details that they don't detract from her overall cuteness

Cuter star vs character coming through

Toffee is not for sexual

Yes she is.

She is pretty cute.

Stat may LOOK cute, but she's kind of irritating, at least in the first few episodes. Does she get better?

That's entirely up to you.

>you will never beat the shit out of Marco and sneak in stars room and see her bathe while sniffing her panties.

WHY EVEN FUCKING LIVE

I used to feel sorry for your fandom being treated like shit by the moderation here on Cred Forums, but now that I realize majority of you all are a bunch of losers that only watch this show because the girl makes your dick wiggle, I have zero sympathy for you. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. Watch a real show and quit mindless masturbating to trash just because you think the girl is cute.

What do you expect? It's mostly pedophiles that post here. That's why I don't go in those thread except to download new episodes.

>my dick when Between Friends

Shes big eye, cute, and hot you shittaste fuck

Are you sure about that?

>Watch a real show

Yeah, like SU right? Fuck off ye SJW cunt

I like steven universe and am not an SJW. Fuck off.

I actually hate SU but whatever makes you feel better

Alright well...IDK what to say to you other than you like a show with ugly characters made to make an ugly girl feel better about herself but there is no harm in that.

So uh, what exactly do you think is a "real show" then? Go on, tell me, I know you won't because you're a moron and a troll but if you're feeling particularly non cowardly go on and list what shoes you think are on these days that qualify as oh so "real"

You're a grown man watching a dumb shallow cartoon aimed at preteen girls simply because you want to fuck the main character, and you're calling me a moron? Loving every laugh

user, Rebecca Sugar is the shit particle on the pimple on the ass that is animation.

>hot
Fuck off virgin

>he says while listing no examples of shows he considers to be "real shows"
>but yet he is on Cred Forums, so without a doubt everything he watches is for children

Way to prove your idiocy, you petulant dunce.

I don't have to prove anything to a PEDOPHILE. Its like proving yourself to swine.

You clearly don't know what that word means, and you also have shit taste in cartoons.

Probably some fuckin' autist who still thinks old CN shows were good.

Why does she have horns and spiked shoes?
Is it to offset the hearts and rainbow top?
Are we supposed to be getting a half devil, half angel vibe here?
Is Disney trying to appeal to the hipster kids?
Am I being autistic?

Despite all that I would still like to hold her hand on the beach in the setting sun.

Hey I'll take that if you're offering. How much?

Yes
Yes
Kinda
She may have picked up some of her demon ex's taste in what looks good

>Tall
>Dark
>Handsome

Toffee is definitely for sexual

i couldn't stand the first 2 episodes, then her character gets a little funny and a lot less irritating

She's still really annoying in a couple of episodes in season 2

You don't need to tell me

How the fuck are the bratty 14 year olds from the show "for sexual" but this isn't, I hate pedos

Probably the same reason Gravity Falls has a Shriner Mason as a lead character and a literal all seeing eye as a villain....Disney knows their company is associated with Illuminati conspiracies these days so they're pushing the occult angle ever so slightly but not so subtley

Doesn't really effect the shows though

>hated "pedos"
>is gay

We all hate you so no worries. In which case you're a girl and are just jealous that Star is hotter than you.

There's a reason pedos caught being pedos are labeled sex offenders and gays caught being gays aren't in this society, user. Ouch.

Sounds like you're jealous Toffee is hotter than you, and smarter :^)

>There's a reason pedos caught being pedos are labeled sex offenders and gays caught being gays aren't in this society
Jews?

She is a cute character but my diseased brain cannot separate the concept of cute and of wanting to put my penis in it.

star is HOT
but her show is BORING and SHITTY

Alright I didn't think It'd come to this level of...well, stupid, but here goes

A. a PEDOPHILE does not like teens, they like small children, there is a completely different term for somebody who likes teenagers

B. Stars design is exactly the same as any 20 something character in a cartoon show...as is her personality since being written by adults, it's extremely rare that characters in cartoons are portrayed honestly as anything other than adults no matter what their canon age is

This isn't a loud house thread

>Jews?
I should have known it was Cred Forums. It's always Cred Forums. The obvious lack of neurons should've tipped me off. They're like cancer in Cred Forums lately

14 year olds are still severely lacking in brain development. Have you ever been in a room full of 8th graders? Perhaps thr term is hebephile or something since she's 14, but she acts and is developed like a 12 year old. Star is literally the least adult like character ever on that show. What the fuck are you talking about? I like her, but she's supremely childlike. You're just deluding yourself to make your attraction feel less guilty

haven't seen the show for a while new ship for me

Yep, Jews.

May I please have the source, my man?

nvm found it

exhentai.org/s/1bbb0d8700/977358-30

Better version

...Sup

You forgot about the mum.