Why do they keep inching him back to the classic design without returning to it?

Why do they keep inching him back to the classic design without returning to it?

Is Jim Lee's ego really that out of control?

H-Hey user. Did I please you? C-Can we be friends now?

The blue is too dark, the wristbands still gotta go, the belt is still shit even if the color's right

Gleason fixed the ugly belt in the latest supes. Hoping it sticks

>You got that panel of Superman flying on a clear night I asked for?

>Say no more pham

does anybody have the completely blue superman edit?

Needs MORE BLUE!

Did I get it right now?

Someone have the rejected design gleason made that was quite literally perfect?

Needs blue skin

I think I got it.

We covered this a couple months ago.

guys what if
instead of trunks
he had the exact opposite?

Because the bright blue & trunks are a worthless god damn abomination that does nothing but isolate the character into campy silly shame. A blight that damns him into not being handled seriously or maturely. May it die in fucking fire.
>The blue is too dark, the wristbands still gotta go
Fuck You.

Let the Trunks burn in hell

Well meme'd, """angry""" """""""contrarian!"""""""

The wrist bands are fucking awesome & add so much class to the character.
God bless Mos.

It's not contrarian to want a awesome character too look more interesting & mature then a character from fucking teletubbies

I'm just glad those stupid lines are gone from everybody's costume

I'm not.
For artist who can do good shadow work & shading it of little consequence but for artist who don't it was the only thing that kept them from bare minimum simple childish crap.

>""""interesting & mature""""
>simple childish crap.

Well meme'd again, """"angry"""" """""contrarian!"""""

reminds me of this

the only meme here is pretending the trunks were """"""iconic"""""

I think the no trunks mandate comes from all the way at the top at time warner.

Sure it is, """"contrarian!""""

>clear night
>no stars

I feel bad for cityfags. I bet you don't even fuck your cousin.

While I don't particularly mind the lack of red trunks, who thought that the blue boots looked good? There's too much blue going on in that outfit

Blue clashes with red. You can have some, but too much makes him look garish.

Now I want you to pull on your big boy pants and take this in: Superman doesn't have to look like he did in the seventies *exactly* to be good. It's time to let his shorts go. Move on, accept that, be better.

Give it up user, no one's buying your "mature" act since you're trying too hard.

You know jack shit about good design

> Blue Boots

You're the same shithead who loved that ugly plastic Supergirl costume, aren't you?

>Now I want you to pull on your big boy pants

>laughingmartianwhores.bmp

What colour(s) are these "big boy" pants?

>Blue clashes with red
>look like he did in the seventies

>since you're trying too hard.

My post was simple and good advice. This petulant whining and fixation on something so irrelevant is comic nerds all over.

>>Blue clashes with red
>>look like he did in the seventies

You seem to have problems understanding simple concepts. Also, since I'm positive you misread this part too: He doesn't have to look (a certain way) to *be* good. It's just a costume. It's mostly the same costume too and you guys have been pissing your big boy pants over the slightest change for like five years now.

Stop being so shallow.