Homestuck

Why does Hussie keep on focusing her after Act 5?

Controversy

Also because memes

Do you think....

With his feet...?

I was going to ask if Vriska ever ate another lusus in the heat of FLARPing.

Doesn't he want to fuck her? Didn't he have a whole arc about wanting to fuck her?

She just has to be properly motivated.

She's too fat.

Oh. Well... I don't want to spread rumors, but...

Why did Dad hug John?

Because he is literally in love with her.

Because Hussie has become a shitty writer, so much that even tumblrfags noticed and he has a steep steep ladder to climb back up again.

I don't understand why he'd think it was a good idea though.

>9 solars sweeps or 900 pounds whichever comes first
what the fuck happened to hussie

We've gone over this.

I don't think Hussie was thinking much of anything past the hiatus. Good chance he forgot how or where his story was going after 3 fucking years of not focusing on it. Something most certainly got lost along the way. If he even was the only mind behind it all. Perhaps someone whispered to him "oh hey, John never say his father again" and he went "oh shit, that right. I think? Aah w/e, we have a Dad here, he will hug John."

Dad was raised by John so maybe he recognizes his child self? Pretty far-fetched. I wonder more why did JOHN correspond the hug. That is pretty fucked up.
Like... dating a girl because she looks a lot like your ex sorta fucked up

>Like... dating a girl because she looks a lot like your ex sorta fucked
Literally the retcon. John swooshed into a universe where everyone turned gay after losing his guiding influence when he died.

yet both john and roxy want to fuck eachother for that exact reason

>"people bitch about Jade being a mary sue?"
>creates Vriska
>"people bitch how I keep focusing her as an irony joke?"
>focuses on Vriska even harder in Act 6, because lol I trol u
>turns her into a plot device later for maximum clickbait rage

Also, I'm curious to why John never got a mini-arc about not being treated like the "real John" in the retconned universe. It would have tied in nicely with how he treated Davesprite and given Davepeta something to possibly do.

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who think rachel ghost-drew the comic near the end of act 6

I love Hussie's lexicon. God, Act 4 was a time to be alive...

to troll the audience he had successfully baited into thinking his story was legit

Those were made during Act 5 though. :^)

John was right though, davesprite isn't the real dave. Not because he's an alt self but because's hes a fucking bird sprite

John treated him like he wasn't a real person though and was generally just a huge dick.

he's literally the Dave we were following for the first few acts. then we jumped with him from the doomed timeline to the alpha timeline

So what you're saying is
Rose is fat and lazy

Only time she flashsteps is when there's a pizza roll nearby

It's more of a flash roll

She gets so eager because she rarely eats them (due to her inability to cook them.)

Because she is objectively the best character in the entire comic. She also made sure the fucking comics plot even happened at all. Without her, John and the gay retards would have had some pussy ass weak as dicks boss m8. Don't be a fucking dumbass.

That's a pizza pocket, a pizza roll is different.
She was able to cook pizza rolls, and as a reward got to shop at a babys r us for an hour. Unfortunately this only fueled her need to cook the hotpocket even more.

sex sells

Is Terezi laughing, because Vriska fucks her better than Karkat?

She's laughing because she's scared that Karkat might have contracted AIDs from Dave and given it to her. Karkat's a huge intergalactic bug chaser.