What does Cred Forums think of Sailor Moon x Moon Knight?

what does Cred Forums think of Sailor Moon x Moon Knight?

I read the first tpb and liked it a lot

Not lewd enough

Addison is made for justice, not lewd

Im bit confused by the nature of her power but Im still very much interested. I could even see it being made into a movie. only down side is that its coming out slow (like most non cape comics)

One of the best ongoings going on.

the author/artist got sick or something and recently had surgery
she's getting someone else to draw it now

Looks edgy, pls post more.

It's the only comic I subscribe to.

For good reason.

It's godawful and only waifufags like it.

I read the first few issues and now I'm putting the trade on my Christmas list. If I don't get it from anyone I'll buy it myself.

FUCK. I really like the art. Oh well, I'm engrossed enough in the story that I'll stick with it, I bet.

I wish they actually showed the kills. They kind of gloss over the actual action, which is a bit boring.

Like, HOW is she killing them? Also, her granddad alluded to training her. We've never actually seen the training itself. Like, I get this is supposed to be somewhat ambiguous, but what is physically happening?

Missed last month's issue huh?

She's killing them violently.

It's a beautiful day for a massacre!

>How is she killing them
Don't wanna spoil but it's purposefully left out for good reason.

She can be pretty lewd.

I'm really interested in the mystery of whatever entity is behind all of this.

I can't tel you how surprised I was to learn that the ghost and fairies are entities separate from Addison. I just thought they were created from her own mind.

Story time?

First trade out soon?
Missed my window to jump onto floppies until it was like issue 3 so Im gonna get first trade and floppies from then on out.

>created from her own mind
They might still be.

First trade has been out

Whats happening? Are they genderbending Moon Knight too now?

Of what, the whole series or just a certain issue?

Yes

Fuck I'm behind on the times.

They're doing 4 issue trades, first one has been out for a while, second one comes out in mid october

No OP was just baiting nostalgiafags by describing Tomboy as a mix of those two series when it doesn't really work that way

what the fuck is this shat I don't even

It's Tomboy, can't you read?

In the old days you'd get banned for twelve hours or maybe a day for a post this free of content.

The latest issue. I think I'm caught up with everything else. I had been waiting for it, didn't come when it was suppose to be from what I remember, etc. I'd be happy with a download link though. I paid for the first, will continue to pay for it but I'm impatient.

Suit yourself, user!

If you don't know what's going on, you probably missed more than just the latest issue.

Is this about drugs?

#8 came out today, this is from two weeks ago.

Drugs are a plot element, but the funky shit that goes down isn't caused by drugs if that's what you mean. As far as we know.

It did? After the long delays between previous issues I have no idea when this thing comes out. I'll finish off this issue anyway, though.

Teenagers need their space, grandpa.

No more ghost blowjobs.

GHOST CUNNILINGUS

WOO WOO WOO

Okay, that's it. Enjoy today's issue!

Is there any way this series can get any more fucked?
I'm genuinely curious at this point.

This is gonna be really gay and fucked up soon

get in here tomgirls

> (OP)
>Is this about drugs?

We don't know! :D

Isn't it great?

yeah