Reboot/Preboot are going to be great

Reboot/Preboot are going to be great.

If they're ever released.

Why does that matter if we're never gonna see 'em?

The finale is coming... The finale is coming... The finale is coming...

I haven't paid attention to adventure time since the vampire story line, whats happening.

Nothing lore heavy, lots of great episodes youve missed out on.

Story board panel for "Reboot." This is near the start, basing that on being scene 28, so about 3-5 minutes in?

I meant more like why is every one acting like the last episode are never coming?

I've been waiting for the season to be complete till I watch.

The lastest episode was "Daddy-Daughter Card Wars," which aired July 7. We are almost in October.

Damn, at least they are burning off regular show and I wont have to wait more than a month.

Whats up with CN in the last year or so, their killing off regular show and dragging out adventure time?

Adventure Time has been renewed for a ninth season. My guess it that due to the bombs we had earlier in the season along with CN scheduling season 8 to air in the latter of this year, we have ended up with this irritating hiatus. Why CN doesn't air the finale now might be because of it leading into season 8. Adam Muto said we should expect the finale most likely later in the fall, which is when CN said a special for AT will air. Just my theory.

>at least they are burning off regular show

I'm one of those people who has to watch something all in one go. I have like one day a week I can sit down and watch stuff.

They really want to get rid of that show and they are going to be putting two episodes on a night for like a month till they burn of the season.

sounds like you have brain problems

Is RS ending?

Susan is the one being rebooted?

Where have you been

Yes it's ending, the series finale is in January

One episode is like 11 minutes.

So it is? Fuck I've been watching it since it premiered. That's depressing.

Depressing how? This show has been going on for 6 years

And nothing of value was lost

Just another reason why this show is garbage.

>implying a show needs to be 22 minutes to be good
Here's your (You)

And has only been good for two.

Let it go

Or I have better things to do.