Okay, Anime's costume looks cute but what's wrong with MJ's? It looks awful. With costumes like those of Miles...

Okay, Anime's costume looks cute but what's wrong with MJ's? It looks awful. With costumes like those of Miles, Cindy and Gwen you'd think they'd do a better job with this one.

Yeah bit weird since they mentioned they designed it with her being an ex model in mind and wanting to look good. Apparently her hair style changes though.

So did Peter design her suit with powers for normies or did she develop spider powers all of a sudden?

She got powers.

Cool.
Spider-sex.

Goddamn, Spider-Milf is just too much for my powers guys

>Umm... Maybe you should stop hating women and go back to /R9k/???
This is some terrible SJW bait

Pete's costume was originally supposed to be red and black, and it looks like it's using that color scheme again.
MJ is just replacing the black with white.

This begs the question, what do we sing now?
Spider-Dad?

Spider-Dad!
Spider-Dad!
Does the things a father can!

Drives a car!
Any size!
Puts up with his nagging wife!

This will need a lot of work.

That's marriage for you.

I'm totally out of the loop since spiderverse. What is this and is it horrible?

perfect

A renew your vows ongoing where Peter, MJ and his kid are all Spider-powered supers helping people.
It looks fun.

>This kills the Mephisto

The first arc tied in with a Marvel event.

It's a nice change of pace from Peter "Forever a Bachelor" Parker.

Jesus MJ is fucking thick.

MILFs that exercise by fighting and jumping.

>inb4 this Peter replaces current Peter like pre-crisis Superman replaced nu52 Superman in Rebirth

God that would be awful.
Peter finding out where his life is in 616 would probably destroy him.

Mephisto is a huge dick.
Peter deserves to be happy goddamnit. He's done loads of good shit for people that outright hate him.

>Mephisto is a huge dick.

Honestly, gloating at this stage is a bit unseemly. He comes across as a sore winner.

>I'm totally out of the loop since spiderverse. >What is this
alt verse Peter and MJ where OMD never happened and everything continued normally
> and is it horrible?
its not out yet, but its written by Conway, and drawn by Stegman, so i expect it to be GREAT, and just mediocre at best.

Kek, Chun is milf by technicality

Here's a pic of the next issue, too.
I dunno, I personally like her suit.
It gives a motif of Yin-Yang to her and Peter.

mommy finger?