Name a funnier trainwreck of a comic. I dare you to find one. The whole miniseries is gold, not just one or two moments...

Name a funnier trainwreck of a comic. I dare you to find one. The whole miniseries is gold, not just one or two moments. I don't think I ever had as much fun in my life as when Cred Forums was reading the Rise of Arsenal together.

Character development Roy went through that was worth killing off his daughter Lian, aka the only thing that made him remotely interesting other than the constant addict angle:

-going insane in the hospital when he woke up
-running off to relapse on heroin
-a heroin that for some reason makes him hallucinate in alleyways, deranged, beat up random civilians nearly to death possibly with a cat... and then hold the dead cat and think it his his daughter, Lian
-again, heroin

-get confronted by Dick Grayson who proceeds to try and beat the shit out of his best friend because he thinks it will help him through his grief and his drug relapse

-does more heroin, fights with everyone

-has fight sex with Cheshire where they strangle each other with TV cords

-Joins a villain team for 0 reason

-All the while Ollie kind of stares helplessly

Who wrote it? And was that Eddie berganza or whatever he's called guy involved with it?

I believe it was James Robinson of Starman fame, also did Cry for Justice. Can't remember if Eddie was involved but I'm sure he was.

Forgot to add that when Roy tied up Cheshire he actually couldn't get it up and got pissy over that too.

>Writers: J.T. Krul
>Editors: Sean Ryan, Brian Cunningham
So, no.

Wait is that Dick?

Yes

Ok, but why does he think that beating up a grieving addict helping?

I think he thought it was the only way to get him into the super-rehab. It's just a ridiculous situation from the get-go so nobody can be expected to act remotely in character anyway.

So what happened after all that shit show

ah, my mistake. I just tend to associate him with any goofy darkness in the DC Universe.
Didn't he once try to have every non-real world city, bar Gothan & metropolis destroyed in one story?

I think that was Star City in Cry for Justice, but I can't remember myself. I haven't read this story arc since it first came out.

Because everyone Roy loves treats him like shit.

Donna, Dinah, and Mia were all pretty nice to him and always have been.

But that's true for just about every other person he knows.

Roy and Jade deserve each other

Bright side: At least it led to us getting Bizarro Arsenal.

>dead cat
okay, caught me of guard

This is incredible.

>Bizzarro Firestorm scared of his head on fire
those two panels are golden

New52

Nothing can trump Arsenal's descent into madness but there are a lot of other stupid shit out there.

Like Cry for Justice for example.

He was right about Donna? I remember to be really surprised when I first read that panel, so it was fault of Kyle the dead of Donna's family?

Heard much of it but never read it..
Do you know where I can find it?

>>he has a quiver of dead cats

amazing

The end of Villains for Hire made me laugh harder

>Next Stop
>Crazy Town

Every time I storytime RoA someone comes in with a "Wait, this is REAL?" reaction.

Priceless.

I found it in the archive.
I haven't read this yet. How crazy does it get?