How is he more quotable than the entirety of marvel villains and heros COMBINED?

How is he more quotable than the entirety of marvel villains and heros COMBINED?

As a marvel and dc fan, this baffles me

My friends know each and every line of his dialogue, but can only quote "I'm always angry" from mci

Because the only people who love ledger joker are try hards who want to be as edgey as possible, but fail to realize how fucking stupid they look.

You know, they usually have a ball chain neckless, wallet chain, button up shirt with flames or DBZ stuff on it, shirt spikes gelled hair, possibly into ICP, likes shirts that say "can't sleep. Clowns will eat me"

Those kinds of idiots

What's your favorite line? Mine's I'M THE JOKER BABY

They took their time writing his dialogue, as opossed to the MCU who only have like 6 months to finish his scripts.

Also helps that they milked the character for al he was worth

Because Nolan was an actual director trying to make an actual movie, not a glorified tv series.

>I will stop you Captain America: Civil War
Don't know what you're talking about OP

Why is a character being "quotable" such a thing? I get that it makes a character more memorable, but how exactly does it signify a well written character? Is a dull and one-noted character with memorable quotes better written a multi-dimensional and complex one with no wit to its lines?

Not even talking about Joker here, just in general.

good script, good performance
this is true for begins too, dunno what the fuck happened with the last one

Kinda on the nose there, Russos.

>dunno what the fuck happened with the last one
What exactly happened to the last one user?,it had an epic feel, an epic villian and gave the B-man a happy ending, which...not a lot of people do.

Also it's more memorable than the entire MCU, but that's a standard for DC

In all fairness, Nolan wasn't above this either

>My, my, it certainly is a Dark Knight tonight

Okay but the opening scene of TDKR is more quotable than the entirety of Dark Knight.

Doesn't mean it's any good.

>How is he more quotable than the entirety of marvel villains and heros COMBINED?

Don't make me post "that guy".

Quotable how?
The only semi-memorable scenes are "why so serious" and the pencil scene and the former is just a meme.
His dialogue was forgettable at best, cringeworthy at worst.

For you

(You)

Nolan focused on the actual relationships between Bruce and his enemies, minus Talia (I love TDKR, but that twist sucked). Rah's, Joker, Two Face, and Bane were all very memorable because they had a lot of reaction to the hero, so we really got to see why they were threats and what made them so much worse than the basic criminal. The MCU has a terrible habit in that they only focus on the hero alone, and the villain is just a plot device as opposed to an important aspect of the hero's journey. They forgot that the villain is as important as the hero, and the struggle between the two forces is what makes a hero so interesting.

>But muh loki, he has a lot of fangirls so he must be great right?

Actually the reason people like Loki so much is because of how much Thor focused on him as a character along with the lead.

So your ebin shitposting actually proves user's point.

^This.

sometimes thing are quotable because they are absurd.

>You know, they usually have a ball chain neckless, wallet chain, button up shirt with flames or DBZ stuff on it, shirt spikes gelled hair, possibly into ICP, likes shirts that say "can't sleep. Clowns will eat me"

People really still dress like this in school? It's been 10 years since I graduated and that shit was old then.

>I have nothing to say, better spew memes
Okay.

>How is he more quotable than the entirety of marvel villains and heros COMBINED?

Isn't that the question of the day?

Teen angst and 'rebellion' never goes out of fashion. For every person who outgrows it, another kid is discovering it for the first time and starts using the word sheeple.

wrong image, OP

(You)

>a multi-dimensional and complex one with no wit to its lines?
Is that possible?

Keep on being butthurt and shitposting because someone disagrees with your opinion, then.

No, because villains by definition can't be complex and multi-dimensional :^)

Loki is one of the few MCU villains that actually DOES utilize his interactions with the hero to flesh out his character. He's popular so people hate him, but he was a good villain in Thor 1 and Avengers. We saw why he was a threat, but at the same time we saw what could beat him. He's actually a pretty good character.

>and Avengers
Avengers turned Loki into a goddamn joke, as expected of a villain written by Whedon, Say what you want about The Dark World, but at least it gave Loki some credibility back.

Oh I'm not gonna kill ya...

#(YOU)

>I'M SO FANNEH XD
Fuck off.

(You)

>Cred Forums shitposters like you will never leave
Hiro, please get rid of them already.

>Because the only people who love ledger joker are try hards who want to be as edgey as possible,

You might be actually retarded. Literally everyone loved Ledger for a multitude of reasons. It has only became a phenomenon for neckbeards as of late to hate on anything they could perceive as "edgy" because apparently now liking childish stuff is the more mature thing to do since normies caught onto the more adult train with capeshit

Because he had an interesting, if morbid and evil, philosophy that he constantly altered at will.

>"You know why I use a knife?" monologue
>"If you're good at something, never do it for free."
>"You'll be in a padded cell forever." "Maybe we'll share one."

>liking childish stuff is the more mature thing to do
We all know where THAT started. A certain show that debuted in 2010.

>generic villain gloating
>forgettable
>okay, that one was good
Not really quotable, to be fair.

(YOU)#

(You)

At the cost of Malekith being turned into a boring copy of the bad guy from Hellboy 2.

Well yeah, but that's a different story altogether.

Because he is the only best part of all off those movies