Look at your new culturally enriched Mary Jane Watson!

Look at your new culturally enriched Mary Jane Watson!

>It's a "We think the movies bad before it's done" thread
Every time with you people.

Mary'Keisha Watsup

It's probably some random white girl, expect a Mary Jane joke
Yeah everyone thought ASM2 was going to be shit and look what happened

Oh boy i sure am gonna pay to see this movie now yep yep yep i love paying more money for less accurate spider man

fuck off back to Cred Forums

>for less accurate spider man

Who the fuck cares at this point? ASM tried to be more "comic-book" and we ended up with two steaming piles of shit, I can't believe after those disasters people are still whining about comic accuracy.

Did Gwen Stacey being white somehow save the screenwriting or the direction of those films? Why are the fans always angriest over the pettiest shit?

Can't it just be about if the movie is actually good or not just once. Just one time?

>ASM tried to be more comic book
Yeah it sure did....how?

I'll take "stunt doubles" for 800 Alex

It was full of retarded easter eggs about future characters and tried so hard to build a "comic-book" universe in the way a the Raimi films didn't.

Were you here for when ASM2 was released and we had scores of retarded fanboys defending it as being good because it was "like a comic book?" Do you seriously not remember that?

Nope.

Movie isn't done and isn't out.
Besides it's a different medium and where it can't be like the comicbook it has to do it's own thing.

Special snowflake detected.

I know this is Cred Forums but man I'm so sick of this race shit. I need a break from the Internet.

>Mfw people were arguing that the Lizard looking retarded was because they wanted it accurate to the Ditko design

Why is Cred Forumsmblr so easily baited?

Im just glad it will be MJ, and that she won't be hideous for once.

Who'd they get to play her?

Eh.
You can go outside and assuming you don't live somewhere racist tensions are thick you can forget about it for a while.
Or you could go play a game like Harvest Moon or something. Just be comfy for a while senpai.

Ugh, another white fucking white chick

you kids make me sad. this is the first time i feel like im actually looking at the spiderman from my childhood and all i read is "ASM2 Costume was more accurate"

to what? modern spiderman? spiderman looked as he did for 30 years before todd mcfarlane came around and muddied him up.

It's only going to get worse when the movie actually comes out. It's going to do to Cred Forums what Force Awakens did to Cred Forums, if you think the "numale/cuck/beta" shit is bad now it will literally increase by a factor of ten when the thing is actually released.

That quality of the actual movie will be irrelevant.

>ASM tried to be more "comic-book"
>I can't believe after those disasters people are still whining about comic accuracy.

Thanks for showing that you have no idea what "comic accurate" is.

They had easter eggs for SInister Six. Sure Green Goblin had a Goblin disease rather than wearing a costume. And Electro was a black Autist who felt jilted by Spidey, and Rhino was a manlet in a mech, but y'know easter eggs.

I don't care what you munchkins say - that costume is great.

Just report all live action threads that pop up here.

"Just Jared" made more sense when the only thing I saw from it were pictures of Jared Leto

>They had easter eggs for SInister Six

So fucking what? It wasn't even a "comic accurate" Sinister Six like you suggested.

>another
there's only been one MJ on film
stop pretending niggers need to replace every white character as soon as possible

Movies, because racists don't read and need entertainment too.
And fuck off back to Cred Forums.

>vague references = 100% accuracy to comics

That's news to me.

I was trying so hard to get my sarcasm across and you guys still missed it.

No one knows because no one knows if Mary Jane is even in Homecoming.

Why are white guys under the age of 25 such whiney little fuckfaces?

Ask yourself, not us, hombre.

Modern school system? Bad Parents? Just general white guilt making them overcompensate?

They're only like this on the internet.

>ASM tried to be more "comic-book"

No it fucking didn't. It went for the grittier, Nolanesque realist aesthetic. Everything was shot at night in duller tones with realistic material for the costumes. It was drab as fuck to look at.

Repressed homoerotic tendancies and highschool edginess.

Lack of sexual attention. This only bothers single white guys. Just like black Johnny Storm

>Just like black Johnny Storm

I at least understood that one from a "why not make them both black" perspective.

Looking good

Ecks dee

They have an small penis

>White guys under the age of 25
Literally the only ones triggered by this. So basically all of Cred Forums

>only bothers single white guys
What about Asians?

>I was only pretending to be retarded

>It's not my fault I'm too stupid to get an obvious joke

What exactly is wrong with that MJ?

Nothing, it's bait.
user pretended to be Cred Forums and Cred Forumsmblr jumped at the chance not looking at the picture to see the stunt double was a white red head.
And probably not MJ

>And probably not MJ
Yes, because people are still choosing idiocy and to believe Elmayimbe that Zendaya is MJ.

Reminder: that guy was all going around saying Asa Butterfield was 100% going to play Peter Parker. Look how that turned out.

I don't know if Zendaya is MJ or not. I just don't think THAT'S MJ.

>Asa Butterfield was 100% going to play Peter Parker

They didn't hire him because he was too tall.

What is even your point?

The initial point was: the guy who claimed Zendaya is MJ has a terrible track record. Why is anyone believing anything he has to say?

Fuck you, Im excited

The point is you're fucking retarded.

>he's right
>fuck
>Instead of coming up with an actual cogent argument, I'll just call the user retarded
>its a perfect plan
>No one will detect my sore ass

Zendaya is MJ. Stop being a cuck.

>cuck
You have no idea what that word means, do you?

>He's picking at straws

Stop being a cuck.

>He's a gullible twat

Ok.

Screencapping this. Can't wait until you racist assholes realize how wrong you are.

Go kill yourself Elmayimbe.

>6 writers
>6 scripts
>Black mj
>Faggot early teen Spiderman
>4 villains
Will this movie be the first MCU flop?

I honestly think that user was joking but you can never tell with Cred Forums anymore

Stop being such a bitch.

>Guaranteed replies

This place is a cesspit

It's still Sony Pictures, until Marvel has the actual rights to Spider Man, it will be shit. It's why you have a ton of defenders of this shitty movie on this board, because Sony pays people to defend it.

Is that red hair?
The lighting is pretty bad.

He also claimed that Dick Rider was going to be in Guardians of the Galaxy.

>Is that red hair?
Yes.

>When people started calling him out.
>"BELIEVE ME! I NEED HITS!"

But the costume for this movie doesn't look anything like that, you stupid old cunt.

Poor Tom

>I'm not gullible guise!

Nah, it was pretty obviously sarcasm.

>not wanting Tom Holland to be gay
What are you, a faggot?

so Vulture worked for Osbourne and has Green Goblin glider converted into wings?

Don't-know-shit-about-spiderman here

Is that girl not white? Looks hella white to me

Okay I looked her up, just really light skin and the ginger hair made it hard to tell

Are you blind? Chick in OP is fucking white. That isn't Zendaya, moron.

No, he developed the Para Rescue technology and has an advanced version of it.

>He can't tell from caked-in makeup on black skin looks like

Step outside a bit more user the flowers smell good.

RDJ wanted the shorter kid as not to look bad

>4

Shocker, Vulture and who else? Shocker looks pretty good desu.