ITT: Aliens you'd want to see Ben Tennyson be able to transform into

ITT: Aliens you'd want to see Ben Tennyson be able to transform into.

Other urls found in this thread:

tfwiki.net/wiki/CNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would the Omnitrix be able to turn into each different type of Gem?

Do the gems even have DNA? I assumed they were just magic-based lifeforms.

Namekian
Tameranian
Roger's race
Zoidberg's race

the omnitrix turns into the peak form of the species so i guess it would just turn him into a diamond

Someone signed these

>Road Ripper
>Not Go-Bot
Not even trying.

But he can turn into the different types of Upchuck

insanedude24.deviantart.com

LOL thankyou

They're aliens, they just said magic early on because they didn't want people to know.
It was heavily implied throughout the show, but wasn't confirmed until halfway through season 1.

Broken

More Broken

Most Broken

Benfire.

Something made by Lovecraft

Wasn't Upchuck pretty much this already, though?

Yeah.

But no power adaptation like Kirby, which is why it's MOST broken, and not just broken.

KILL IT!

I just had the horrible thought about Ben fusing this guy with Heatblast by complete accident.

Hello Fernus!

hmm true so i guess ben can be any gem, but the default would be diamond maybe?

make a contract with me and become a magical plumber!

...No.

DOOM-style Demon.

Depends on whether all gems have the same gemetical blueprint. If they do, then Ben would likely get a mid-high level gem like say an emerald, while if they don't, he'd have separate entries for Quartzes, Pearls, Diamonds, Corundums, and other gem types.

>Ben would likely get a mid-high level gem like say an emerald
The omnitrix always turns him into a peak member of the species, which can sometimes be outright ridiculous compared to what the normal members of the species look like (most notably Bullfrag and KickinHawk). He'd end up as a diamond if the Omnitrix considers the entire race to be a single species.

So that's why I think art of Irken Ben as a Taller specimen makes perfect sense.

Skrull

>"Wait...what the hell am I supposed to do with this guy?"

For the sake of comedy.

>A great one from bloodborne
Maximum Ayyy

That would look really cool.

But both Upchucks are the same it just patern color they aren't superior from each other

Slightly different abilities like being able to spit out slime, consume earth food, etc.

It's (Ghost freak+Toepick)^2.
Enemies just dying from his presence and most people can't even see him.
It's too bad the forever Knights are disbanded.

>Ben has a Zonder Robo in his Omnitrix somewhere.
Prepare for Ghostfreak-tier bad things to happen when he uses it.

I kind of want to see this now.

I'd pick super-skrull over his normie counterparts, just because of how OP he is.

This seems redundant because of Diamondhead.

>not mentioning the fact he could have Eva's or First Ancestral Race, which canonically are gods

See Ginyu. Goku isn't nearly as strong as he could be without the decades of training

Are monsters sapient?
It'd still be cool if Ben fought one anyway.

>No Benfire

I am disappoint.

if they're sapies enough and have DNA theyre welcome in the omnitrix or actually a better way to know are they the native species of their planets? if they are they go to the omnitrix if not then to the Nemetrix

He wouldn't be good himself, he'd be a saiyan in peak form, so he'd probably be as strong as early vegeta.
Saiyans are still really strong without all the magic training The Z fighters have. At least in the context of Ben 10.

Do Cybertronians even have DNA?

I don't get it; if Ben transforms into the symbiote,how comes it's humanoid? I'd make sense if he turned into a sort of shapeless organic mass alla Goop and then fused with one of the other characters,just like Upgrade does with machines.
Also,Parasite is lame; with Ben being the one to come up with the names, I think he'd call it Buffer, Ripperd or something in the line.

Otherwise,I support it.

They're not, monsters are an invasive species that murder everything.
No one knows where the hell they come from.

bumping, seems interesting

if they're not the main species of their planet they don't belong to the omnitrix

Kirben or Benborb?

>Do Cybertronians even have DNA?
Ben's got all sorts of robotic species in his omnitrix.

Imagine how that might go. The heroes exploring some dark, ancient ruin beneath an isolated country town, misshapen things lurking around them in the shadows. They come face-to-face with a twitching, chittering cyclopean tentacled beast. Ben steps up, activates the Omnitrix's scanning mode...

"Error: DNA sample already registered. Designation: Homo sapiens."

The Omnitrix doesn't exactly turn Ben into the ideal member of the species, it makes him a "genetically optimal" version of that particular DNA sample, which means that he's as strong and healthy as he'd be with the best possible diet and lifestyle.

So if he became an Irken, it depends on which particular one he scanned, and on how many of their limits are a part of their genes rather than deliberate restrictions placed upon them in the smeetery.

And if he's capable of scanning, say, a Quartz, then he'd turn into a Jasper-tier perfect warrior, not a Diamond. And he wouldn't have all of her powers, since it takes a ~lot~ of practice for a Gem to develop their powers properly.

Judging from Peridot's comments, it seems like Gems are literally made of their namesake gemstone, which means many of them aren't even made of the same atoms. In Ben 10 terms, they'd be a mana-based lifeform (like the Anodites, but different) who bond with mundane, inert minerals, which would mean that Ben couldn't copy them. Except for Pearls, since those are definitely organic. Or maybe he'd copy whatever it is the injectors put into the ground to make Gems, which would mean his "Gem" form would be something very unusual, and likely a Deepest Lore-tier dramatic plot twist.

I want to see Ben fight a warband of orks.

It does at first glance. But we need to clear a few things up besides the similarities in name.
Diamondhead is a Petrosapien, apparently a race of sentient humanoid Diamonds. Nigh invulnerable and able to form crystalline objects anywhere. Shoots crystals, reflect light. Most of these abilities don't really apply to Gems once you get to look past the name.
The gem race, in general, has a physical form that is basically like the Polymorphs (Goop). Though instead of Anti-Gravity Projectors acting as phylacteries, it's the gem they have. That allows them to hold light-based projections and also summon weapons. Gems may also have elemental magic depending on the type of rock they are.
The difference between Petrosapiens and Gems are how strong they are. Gems are basically superpowered humans with their vitals exposed to the outside in the form of a gem. We don't know what an Emerald even does, but a gem can be perma-killed if you shatter the gem it has. Cracking one can make a gem's projection malfunction, and that might translate to Ben having mental problems when he transforms back into a human.

>Do Cybertronians even have DNA?
They have CNA. Cybonucleic acid.

>light-based projections
I meant light-based projections for their bodies. Crap.

I'm curious as to how this would work honestly

Er, either really good, or really bad. The closest we get to the Thing's perspective is the short story "Inside", where it reveals that The Thing is a thinking blob of cells with no brain. The Thing however, when split, has indepedent thought between the two pieces. So, basically it'd just be the Thing, but Ben.

Irken Ben would totally call himself Cybug if it wasn't taken.

The really interesting thing is what would happen with his PAK. Since the species needs them to survive, the Omnitrix would transform into one. But how would it function? Duplicating a specimen from a DNA sample is one thing; copying the accumulated knowledge of an entire advanced civilization is quite another. It's quite possible that, instead of having the data of a typical PAK, it would have the date of the Omnitrix...

>omnitrix turns him into the peak of the species
>orks grow bigger and stronger the more they fight
>the only limit is death and the practical limit of finding things to fight

He’d be the biggest, baddest, dakka-est ork imaginable. Ghazghkull would be like a tiny child to him.

>Able to take male form due to shape-shifting abilities of the gem species...
>However the form initially provided by the gem form is female in design
This has potential. Also bumping with Benfire.

When Ben scans a cybernetic alien, he gets all of the cybernetics without any questions asked. I don't think a gemstone would function differently, so long as whatever is used to form them has an approximation to DNA.

Why would his weapon be a flail? Where the fuck did that come from?

What if an alien had the omnitrix and got human DNA? Would they just become a really fit human or an abomination like Ronnie Coleman?
Plus, what would the race be?

Why the fuck would want to turn into a boring ass human. That's like choosing whitebread over a thickly honey glazed donut.

Because he's a 10 year old kid and ninjas a sick as fuck.

Because it's an interesting hypothetical

Peak human, so something like cap in fitness/strength/etc. Race would depend on the person the sample was taken from. Or possibly a combination of every race like that south park episode.

Pretty sure DJW confirmed they'd turn into Ben. Don't know if Ben's DNA overwrote the human DNA that was already in there, but that's how it is.

That doesn't answer my question,user.

>Cybonucleic acid
isthisbait?.jpg

The ork you're thinking of are the so called "Beasts" from the Ullanor Crusade. Super intelligent,10 meters tall monstruosities.

Does the wrist-thingy add cybernetics and armour? Because he'd look more like a gigantic WHF Orc in some kind of snazzy neon green vest than a heavily armoured 40k one.

Speaking of warhammer, how would Tyranids work when there's loads of different sub-species within the broader race, from man-sized genestealers to walking and burrowing tanks?

Hive tyrant/Swarmlord, probably. That, or a Norn-Queen. Some kind of Synapse creature capable of controlling other Tyranids, basically.

Exactly.

Tyranids probably wouldn't register in the Omnitrix because it's governed by a galaxy spanning hivemind.
Imagine quadrillions of chittering voices all talking at once with one massive conciousness staring at you. It wouldn't be a pleasant experience.

An Eldar transformation probably wouldn't be very useful either because while every one of them is a psyker, they need centuries of training.
It probably wouldn't stop him from having an ego the size of the Eye of Terror anyway.

If he turned into an Irken, would he also become stupid, impulsive, and have a powerful lust for snacks?

I think Nanomech is also a hivemind species, but Ben can turn into it without being assimilated.

You know for all their bullshit

The Irkens DO conquer planets like nobody's business.

We've seen the Canon Omnitrix mimic limitations and systems built into a species survival and function. So the Pak is probably part of it.

That's easy

Goku was literally starting off at the lowest possible tier of his species and FOR ALL HIS EFFORT he becomes the strongest in the cosmos.

A peak Sayian comes out pretty fucking strong dude.

NOPE

tfwiki.net/wiki/CNA

Imagine if Ben transformed into Frank n Furter's species and now he had to walk around in fishnets and high heels.
Also,what powers would he have?

I would really like for ben to obtain kryptonian DNA or Saiyan DNA, he would be the edge incarnated.