We're having a comfy Scary Go Round thread. Oh yes

We're having a comfy Scary Go Round thread. Oh yes.

It irks me slightly that Mildred has moved into the realm of the "responsible mystery girl" which used to be solely Shauna's domain. And Shauna is best girl.

Interestingly enough back in the very, very early years, Charlotte was the responsible child and Shauna was the disgusting chav. How times have changed.

Now that Lottie is the loose-cannon maverick child and Mildred is the grating voice of reason, what's left for Shauna?

Just being best girl, I suppose. She does it so well.

Merciless, pitiless best girl.

What's with this daft trend of spelling luv 'love'? When you use it as a sort of pet-name thing it's 'luv'. Always has been.

Not being a Brit I wouldn't really know. But Allison does have a habit of taking something recognizable and getting it a little bit wrong just to wind people up.

Ok, who do we ship with Lesbilottie?

>tough but tender
>handy with a shooter

I think it's going to have to be Esther

Would be way too much of a FU to Sarah. I don't see things going there.

Congrats on trying, OP, i hope this manages to stick but SGR threads tend to die quickly. I think there are enough people on Cred Forums interested, but it's kind of hard to discuss. There is not much drama between characters or lack of drama to mock, and the stories tend to go through ridiculous bends so it's hard to speculate where things are going.
It always just ends with best girl discussion, and we all know it's Mildred.

Amy getting gentrified out of the neighbourhood that is only attractive to such people because she managed to beat the old biddies is heartbreaking.

Can her and Ryan manage to thrive on a teacher's salary? What is a teacher's salary like in Britain? Will Amy get an inheritance from Lem?

They've faced poverty before, but Amy definitely has a taste for the nicer things now and they've got a kid on top. She'll probably land on her feet in some capacity.

it's not scary

I have one question.

A few years ago, there was an arc about an onion alien coming to the school. A chubby sociopath girl threatened to frame one of the main girls when they thought she accidentally killed it.

Whatever happened to that chubby sociopath girl?

LOTTIE IS BEST
BEHEAD ALL THOSE WHO WORSHIP MILDRED OR SHAUNA

Ryan is legit my favourite character in the whole damn thing.

Natalie is best you filthy pleb

Lottie is kind of the anti-Esther, but there's too big an age gap. I'm gonna take this as confirmation Lottie is gay or bi though, I don't think it'd be said otherwise.

NATALIE IS AN ACCEPTABLE VACATION IDOL BUT NOT A FULL TIME ONE

Well I'm glad I wasn't the only one who considered Lottie swings that way.

Although honestly in the end I think her only love is Mystery.

Sonny pointing it out lends further credence to it. His gaydar is probably developing.

Also, the fact that Lottie has pretty much never expressed an interest in boys, apart from maybe that one Asian kid at summer camp who she promptly shellacked at the end of the arc.

>Potty "The Foghorn" Grote
Truly appalling taste user

I'm pretty sure it's the general consensus that she's a lesbian.

lol what

I've never seen anyone argue otherwise. These threads are far and few between, but they're pretty consistent.