youtube.com/watch?v=-nc2C9PQJ2A
endtown.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=54
youtu.be/YmESFVieKds
youtu.be/WjEnNa9w0xQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=lju40-y8NUU

Wally doesn't knows, the AI doesn't knows and we doesn't knows

It's dittos, it's always dittos.
If you kill all the dittos covering you, a perfectly normal human is underneath.
Strange, isn't it?

Ladies & Gentlemen, may I introduce Mr. Wrongsworth W. Wrongenstein.

I tried to tell people.

It was the magic Oracle puddle all along!

It wasn't dittos, dittos came to earth after the entire outbreak

To tell what?

On one hand, yeah I'm disappointed we don't get an explanation, on the other hand I'm kindof glad that it wasn't also Lucranians.

That the best waifu will always make you
smile, no matter how bad your day has gone!

That's not Kirbee though. What are you even thinking.

Pretty that we won't get the explaination of the virus until the very end

It's too early to begin with the waifu circlejerking

Best guess is that it's magic, stuff that technology can't examine properly.

Bacteria, viruses, radiation, it's all detectible by sci-fi tech. Magic's finicky as all hell, and traces are probably only able to be found by other magic users.

Marx might return to explain how mutations happen.

Nethery wanted a virus. As his comic progressed there were all sorts of holes with his virus explanation. So now he's retconning it. Nothing surprising here.

>That the best waifu will always make you smile

^This.

That some solid proofs that you have here

> le virus meme

Even since the start it was pretty clear this is an eldritch abomination history.

Both of them can't die soon enough.

This shop is a DICK!

Is this supposed to be like the walking dead when Rick finds out everyone is infected?

Maybe the ship is still leeching his emotions and is jerking him off by hand now.

>Kirbee
>Dying

>Something that was established in the beginning is a meme

More like waifufags can stop being obnoxious soon enough

So whatever it is, it apparently doesn't affect people who are completely unaware of it, or who don't believe it's a virus. This is sounding sort of like eldritch forces again, the sort that it's dangerous even to know about, because once you know about them they automatically know about you...

Interesting that there don't seem to have been any resource shortages on the surviving Earth, pre-war, while the Earths around it were plagued.

It also makes it sound a little more like this is the only Endtown left... or possibly this is the only version of Endtown with anthros, isloated in the middle of a big streak of dead Endtowns, and the live ones on either side are populated by unaltered humans. I feel like the Lucranians would know more about the anthro thing if there were more instances of it across the spectrum. I don't recall seeing any anthros in that sequence with the alternate-universe female Marx... I wonder if that was one of the now-dead human-only worlds, and if something about the presence of anthros keeps those red things/"I" restricted, somehow?

I wonder if Wally is going to solve this conundrum during this arc? If not, I guess we'll just have to be satisfied with the no-virus confirmation.

It's going to be EYE that's causing the mutations isn't it?
Topsiders are shielded from his influence by powerful mass suggestion from the placebo effect the hazmat suits give.
Your mental state when he makes contact with your body determines the end result which explains why the mutation acts differently whether you're asleep, awake, under influence etc.

>Nope no virus
So what is going on then?
>LOL not a clue. Confusing, huh?

There was a female Marx? When?

In the dream Wally have

Good to see best girl lighting up the thread with her presence.

Wally's dream sequence. It's a bit of an assumption, but she's the only human we see clearly in a Marx-hosted dream.

>that face
Whatever it was that thing she confronted it was some serious shit to make Marx stop acting silly

So wally IS a cat, no illusions

there is no detectable virus

and someone from our reality can presumably visit Endtown's without any mutation.

It is the work of the Devil. Moths are insects born from the power of a woman's body and cause mutations to guide souls to HELL

Man, I wonder how long it'll take the Topsiders to realize their wild goose chase doesn't even have a goose participating.
Pretty much the only thing I can get from this is that whatever is turning everyone into abominations and animal mutants is very likely linked to whatever caused the planet to not die out entirely when by all means it should have once the war started.

At least in this case no explanation is better than a bad one.

> It's going to be EYE that's causing the mutations isn't it?

Probably. It also explains why many mutations look like cartoon characters.

Guys, you're obsessing on the virus at the expense of the bigger picture. This reality has been guided and gently manipulated to ensure that it would survive the Apocalypse. Everything was moved into place to ensure maximum survivibility of the maximum amount of people. The mutating of humans into animals was an upgrade to ensure the right people made it. The change was targeted at a certain spectrum of the population, and when you better understand just who it is in the envirosuits, you'll get it.

To be scrupulously fair, we don't know for sure that Marx Prime isn't the only one out of all of them that's a 100% gen-u-ine what-was-the-author-thinking grade-a smeghead.

Well, Farx was pretty cool and husbando material

FUCKING BLUE BALLED

that's what they want you to think

I swear to god, Aaron

After the reception that prime received I really doubt that he is gonna try that kind of character with him again even if it is with an alternate version of Marx

>Farx
>cool or husbando material
He wasn't terrible as the original one and that's what you can really say about him

I bet Marx did this...

I feel like a total retard. Who's EYE again? I've got a good grasp on the main storyline but a lot of the metaphysical stuff here escapes me.

The demon-thing that possessed Jim the raccoon.

Oh I see. Thanks, user. Sorry for asking for spoon-feeding.

>Last thread I made several posts saying it not being a virus is shit
>Stated that I really hope there was a really good explanation
>Said that this explanation would either Make or Break the comic for me
>Instead he just lolz out and goes I dunno
>tfw

Think this has anything to do with the fact that they mentioned the planet had to have green life somewhere in order for them to breathe, but so far no one has found any plant life on the surface?

BABY WANT CANDY NOW!!!!!

Look at all this nothing!

We're having a legitimate discussion, you can ask to be reminded what something is. Not like we're a big thread on Cred Forums or something.

There's enough weeds that Al apparently regularly brought them back for Gustine. I guess there's just no large green zones within easy reach of the travel capabilities of either the Endtownies or the Topsiders (which suggests it's all overseas, to me, and stories that have come back have morphed into the myth of the Great Green). I'll bet the Amesworth damage is most heavily centered on Neitherland and the rest of the planet has pockets of green that avoided the radiation "Z For Zachariah"-style.

HOLD THE PHONE. The Topsiders put a satellite up to map things and find green spots... Wally here is looking at a diagram that suggests the Lucranians did a similar sweep of the entire planet a while back... he might have just found Endtown an equaliser to the Topsiders' satellite data...

>female Marx
I could be way off, but I presumed that was the child of Marx and Flask from the other reality. It kinda looks like both of them.

So, wait, are all but one possible Earths fucked up or just the Earths with the diverging history?

Are the Lucarians from a different Earth entirely?

> The mutating of humans into animals was an upgrade

Furry pls go.

All earths are destroyed due to a war
THIS one is the only Earth that goes to war due to the not-outbreak, all others were due to low resources.

All Earths inside the wavelength where all life on the planet dies due to an Amesworth war are, indeed, dead except for this one, single, anomalous Earth, according to the previous pages. The only known difference is that those worlds' wars started due to resource shortages, while this world's war started due to the mutation epidemic (this suggests to me that the purpose of the epidemic was to start the war before the resources had dwindled too much, ensuring the survivors would have enough to live off - this would mean the other worlds' wars were not synchronous with this world's war).

It's anyones' guess as to where the alternate-universey-olde-timey-but-not-actually-timetravel-y Endtown we saw before fits into all this.

>The war was sped up in order to preserve resources
>Farx thought they would have more time to save more people
>Marx-Prime fucking speeds it up further, which is why the war happened only a day instead of a week after Holly's mutation

>Molly
>best waifu

You spelled Maude wrong.

Holly was best waifu once... then Linda appeared.

Wait so it happened a day or a week after Holly's mutation? I remember that it was supposed to happen the week before the war

Hey everyone

forgot I made a contribution to last thread's Lucranian ship refit discussion

anyone have any requests? I might have a few minutes later on.

That is top cute
I don't even care about the waifu wars, Kirbee is adorable there
good job, drawfag

draw Wally, Holly, Kirbee and Chic piloting the in-comic Lucranian ship out to greener pastures after defeating its computer

I just want them to be happy

>piloting the in-comic Lucranian ship out to greener pastures after defeating its computer
You never know user, that can still happen. Not exactly like you want to be, but it can happen

>greener pastures
>greener
user, I don't think the comic will give me green pastures :^)

Were you guys big fans of that tv show Lost?

Do you see where I'm going with this?

Do you see where Aaron is going with this?

To a disappointing conclusion nobody will be happy with?

Really good stuff DK

Holy fuck, you guys are really overreacting

Totally austist-ing out with this idea here; my oc in place of Doomguy.

...Especially with my total grammar bomb, there.

What about a fantasy Endtown?

That bat girl OC seems like a good hit. How about something involving her echolocation and embarrassment?

Final Fantasy?

>people forgetting about eye, and getting upset at the comic
You're better than this, guys

s-sorry, user, it's been a while since I reread the comic

>People STILL upset that its not a virus

Of course its not a fucking virus.

What? Do you think viruses can magically turn a man into two story eldritch abomination in less than a minute? Or turn people into a random animal when they're knocked out? Or turn them into what ever jim god was AFTER they mutated but soon enough so that a stressful situation could break them?"

>but its fiction anything is possible!

Except as a virus it doesn't even make sense. If the virus is so powerful it can mutate people to such an insane degree just for being in contact with it then events like the chef's fighting the kitchen monster shouldn't of even been possible. It doesn't make sense that the effect is so instant now but wasn't instant before. Hell holly just became a mutant out of the blue, her husband randomly became a mutant after he felt a mental breakdown. Mutation triggers have been shown to be fairly random before the bombs, now we just see it topsider suits fail.

We're not complaining that it's not a virus, we're complaining about what it could be

>we're complaining about what it could be
Still, people it's making a big deal out of it like it means that the comic if going to the shitter or this is just some kind of retconning. Can you at least wait until what comes next before screming like retards that the comic is ruined? Pretty sure that the people complaining just hate the fact that this has something to do with the dimensional fuckery

I wish the Holly had gone schism syndrome, and the comic focused on the love life of Wally and Jim together...

Jimfag pls, you have /trash/ for that

>Holly, Wally, and Chic become different "classes"
>Holly's a ranger, Chic a rogue/thief, Wally a knight
>Kirbee's a fucking dragon
>She's hyped as fuck and wont stop talking about how fucking cool it is

Endtown in a fantasy RPG world would still make sense, especially in the part the final boss is some kind of over powerful god

Marx is the DMPC that everyone hates but the DM won't stop using

You bring up an interesting point in stress triggers. Sure, you see people mutating almost instantly now, but the only people mutating now are the people who think wearing a suit protects them. they probably go into shock when the containment is breached. they're conditioned to think contained = safe. then again that doesn't totally explain the animal transformation variance...

>I just want them to be happy

Aaron wants you to feel that towards them, so he may deny you.

What if they are unaware they have a suit breach?

I feel like an Imperial Mile would attract Topsiders from the far corners of the wasteland. It proabibly gives off massive readings even when powered down.

Nah, they would attack the mutants because they would confuse them with the ewoks

hang on, we are dealing with a Lucranian-acquired SD

it's probably been stolen from a galaxy far far away and empty save for it's captain and AI controlled dittos. They just have the bonus of not having to refit it with anti-grav tech. Might have to deactivate any turbolasers if they haven't sold them off already.

Agreed!

which begs the question: why stick anti-grav onto boats when you could presumably just get actual spaceships from any of the infinite other dimensions? Laws? Cheapness?

The AI said that they build the ships in base in what they found in the dead worlds, that's why he was left behind

>its not a virus
WHAT IS IT
WHAT IS IT
FUCK
>i dunno

>It's going to be EYE that's causing the mutations isn't it?
You gain brozoufs.

>Holly

Oh-EEE-oh!

>Jian scum is why shit got fucked up
>they're also responsible for Mark.

learn to read nigger
: >then again that doesn't totally explain the animal transformation variance...

Absolutely right!

>Wally doesn't knows
>AI doesn't know
Ok, I'm triggered

Alright, see you guys in a year

don't even bother coming again

Ah come on, that first panel is obviously shooped!

tasteful.

huh, for what reason in particular?

Endtown doom mod when

>Endtown doom mod when

>brutal endtown

Project brutality is better

>edgetown
>you play as a random topsider going around yelling at mutants to fuck themselves in the voice of a random 14 yr old
hm.

To be fair, turning into animals apparently cures cancer and I don't think we've ever seen a sick anthro.

nice

>the ditto mimicking his body language

>mfw Kirbee X Wally becomes Canon

They don't really play off each other. Wally has zero drive without others and Kirbee is a tool. They'd go nowhere. That's fine if we are leaving them for an arc maybe.

This is just sad

This much kirbeefag delusion, are you faggots really stupid enough to believe wally is gonna leave holly for kirbee? ... seriously? Please...

I was playing it and I saw it in my head, and thought it'd be an interesting prospect. But primarily for the practice of drawing varying expressions like that.
I could ramble/brainstorm the mechanics of such a thing, but that'd take paragraphs.

>I was playing it
vanilla or mods

modded, Brutal.

I recommend you project brutality, it adds some neat things to brutal

no duke nukem 3D mod with bad ass Wally shooting monsters while going to the Endtown stripclub

ayy

I thought we all agreed that the only proper Endtown video game mod would be a mod of LISA?

naw, something 3D made by Playdead. Actually, Telltale.

>we
>agreeing in something
Also, someone actually mod the game?

Yup!

I thought it was Crush the Castle.

mm-hmm

top cute
Not to engage too deeply in these shitty waifu wars, but I think Wally should stay with Holly. They're cute together, and Cred Forums honestly hates her too much. She's not crazy, she's emotionally damaged, just like literally everyone in this comic.

>She's not crazy

I'm getting real sick of dealing with people who cry about stuff "coming out of nowhere" because it usually means that they were to slow on taking the hints and don't want to admit it.

Why should we give a shit?

Needs the "WOW!".

This.

I really hope Holly makes it over her emotional damage. It'd be a shame to spend so much time with a character only for them to go crazy.

This is some kind of depravity, isn't it?

Like "gerbiling".

Get Suule or Jamil to do it

Do you think there's a hunter equivalent who hires foxes, rabbits, etc. to play a weird version of hide and seek to stimulate hunting in a LARPing sort of way?

Like he gets a BB gun and hunts them in a certain area, say a junkyard or a place with a lot of hiding areas, and they have to evade him and his "traps", and if he finds them he pelts them with the BB gun. Probably has to pay them to do it too.

Suule doesn't want to and Jamil is too busy.

What the fuck, janitor? Can't you tell that's a TV show screenshot?

>Probably has to pay them to do it too
What if the "prey" is a masochist and simply gets off from getting shot with the BB gun?

>They offer to strip to "make it a bit more realistic"

Did the mod just delete a screen capture from a TV show?....

Yep.

i want to play build a bear with linda

what TV show?

the forbidden one?

I want an embarrassed Linda being told she's cute.

No, a short from FOX's Animation Domination called "Desert Folk". Third episode has a strip club.

>teasing Linda with eucalyptus

>she wants it and she doesn't know why

>she's scared of these alien feelings

>she wants a hug

>she NEEDS a hug

>retro gothic Doom mod where you fight topsiders and random mutants
Shit id fund it

>Poodle
>Not bunny
You fucked up

>You pick her up and hug her
>Koala instincts make her doze off in your arms because you remind her of a tree
>You are stuck holding a snoozing koala for several hours because you can't "bear" to wake her

Since we know the mutations sprang up sporadically at first, can we assume it was the work of something that initially sought out individuals with certain qualities before it began to broaden it's mutation range? People who were mentally different from others, who's minds were somehow more prone to whatever force changes people in this way?

Was... was it a furry's wish come true?

Someone opened a Pandora's box, Unleashed "EYE" and released the souls of animals that wish to find new bodies to manifest when the person is at most weak

What if it's subconscious self-loathing?

>Holly, in arguments with her husband and subliminally aware that she's not necessarily in the right

>Wally, having discovered that he's just a military pawn

>Lyn, suddenly terrified that he's somehow responsible for what's happened to his wife and his child

>More and more people as they start to blame themselves for the state of the world...

If they're awake, the feel like monsters and become monsters... if they're asleep, they dream of being animals, wild and free...

youtube.com/watch?v=-nc2C9PQJ2A

Whatever Gustine. Go cry to your scrawny fuckboi while he fists you goodnight. Maude is the superior bbw anyway.

But what about the animals they mutate into? It's suppose to be random but I remember Aaron saying something that there can be a lot of fators that can influence the mutation. Still, the self-loathing thing doesn't explain why newborns are mutants

She's a previously made OC.

Maybe anthro parents tend to attract pre-configured, reincarnation-ready anthro souls from universes like that of The Daily Grind?

Does anyone know if TDG is canon to Endtown like the other comics are?

That ain't Endtown at all.

Did someone say LIGHTING UP?

nope but the artist posts a lot on here.

so? If it's not endtown related it really doesn't belong in this thread.

>Holly wearing Jihab and a buddibomb explosive belt strapped around her waist, screaming "For Cheese" when?

I just want more Buddibomb art.

Holly looks like a cheap prostitute in this pic

>turret is female

so who's the lesbian?

Can it be a 5-way with this D.A.Rling
[/spoiler] also any of you guys play Killng floor 2, and if so who would you want next to be added as a character?

>also any of you guys play Killng floor 2

yes

>who would you want next to be added as a character

No, also Tom banner and the new chick feel so out of fucking place in the game... which is stupid since it is exactly what the devs said they would never do.

also, VS mode should not exist.

what can yall tell me about endtown.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=54

Dk oc, he never drew anything else of her, though she's really cute and i would love to see her face getting fucked.

DK did anons requests for the longest time, pretty sure she was one of them

Barely remember, but I'm pretty sure that was an old OC request for the Endtown RPG when DK was asking for requests.

Something something, tough cow woman who wanders the wastes. Might be wrong though.

>we will get another canon sex scene if Wally picks Kirbee

Still care about Holly more than Kirbee. Witnessing her fall from grace has only made her into a more interesting character.

I like the slutty one more... because of her story.

Progress update before I turn in. Almost sketched them all out.

Looks good.

Now the doom music is in my head.

Please, there are probably people that do that in real life. If you think The Most Dangerous Game wasn't about repressed sexual urges have I got news for you!

>Pay
Most likely they just go to Denny's afterwards. I guess it Endtown it would be the lizard chef knight guy.

funny thing is I'm literally become addicted to Duke as of late. I can't even begin to fathom just how amazingly crafted it is.

Outside of, well, the kamikaze drones and the chaingun lizards. pigcops are still tough in a way but still manageable.

... now you got me wondering how'd those two do in Endtown. oh god they fit right in.

WHAT ABOUT
THE FUCKING
TOPSIDER SUITS

The "You have to be aware of it/believe in it to suffer from its effects" theory certainly gets a little unsteady when attempting to explain why Jim and Sarah only mutated once Wally punctured their suits... while they were *already* unconscious...

Maybe EYE is semi-corporeal and has to have physical contact with the body in order to influence the mind?

Either
>the mutagen is still a physical *something* that travels through the air
or
>there's some kind of rule-based witchcraft at work that is affected by hermetic seals
or
>the suits do more than they seem to

That was theorised before - that whatever it is, it *does* share with viruses the trait of being unable to pass through solid objects... but that would suggest that it's a physical thing that could potentially have travelled back with that Lucranian... just not having any effect because he didn't think it would... but what if he starts wondering and fearing?

>Inb4 this is the start of the multiversal anthro plague...

Maybe the Topsiders have figured out enough to put something into the VR display feeds...

The only other major thing the suits have been showcased as doing aside from radio and remote control and such is use AR tech to showcase the other suit wearers as human beings and it was emphasized that no topsider has ever seen another topsider outside of the suit.

Maybe the transformation has something to do with the perception other people have of you and your perception of yourself? A wave function collapse-style situation where observation has the unintended effect of collapsing the observed from multiple possible states into a single one. Unconsciousness might play into it so that the observed is not conscious of the fact that they are being observed, which then stabilizes the transformation compared to a situation where the collapse happens while the observed is concious of being observed and the change is traumatic and chaotic.

What the fuck causes all this is of course the bigger question since aaron can just handwave it all with quantum mechanics or some bullshit.

I mean I'm not surprised, Aaron mentioned a lot that awareness has everything to do with it.

Russian OVK and Guncaster are my daily bread if I want something ridiculous

Sorry for lack of art lately, the autumn weather is causing me to slow down. Although I did draw something for Coonfags yesterday.

No one realy hates holly here in Cred Forums, but one or maybe 2 vey obnoxious kirbeefags, no one in their rght minds can honestly believe wally won't help holly get better and stay with her for the rest of the story

Implying that bipolar turd is a good wafiu

Better than your moronic redneck lizard

not to fling shit here, but fans of kirbee have a tendency to be genuinely autistic:

-lack of empathy

-attraction towards someone who extrudes a constantly happy emotion and would never yell at them

-someone who will always put up with their shit and is easy to control

all anime tropes for characters who have an overwhelming amount of popularity with a particular mindset of person.

But all the lisa fan games have failed

Remember the one with the creepo dev

>tendency to be genuinely autistic
>tendency

they ARE fucking morons

>lack of empathy

this is probably the worst thing about them, completely writing of holly holly because she was "mean", when she was obviously having a mental breakdown from her past traumas.

they are also incredibly easy to trigger, say anything bad about their waifu and watch them lose their shit.

Of course I do

I am always up on the LISA fangame drama

Okay, now I'm curious

storytime?

> say anything bad about their waifu and watch them lose their shit
I just wanna point that esencially all the waifufags do that

>I just wanna point that esencially all the waifufags do that

>this much damage control

i have yet to see hollyfans do that.

Nigger but it's true, no only for this comic but in general waifufags get triggered if you judge a character for his trails rather than your autistic connection with him

C++ game user here.

It's embarrassing to say that I've not made much progress. Classes have been requiring more of my time than I anticipated plus feelings of depression. I have been working on and off with an engine that certainly feels like reinventing the wheel.

I'm thinking of moving to Game Maker just to get something out with similar results without having to constantly go back and forth, but in some ways it feels like I'm lowering my standards.

Do you guys think it matters?

Good to see that you aren't dead. Too bad that you are having problems with the game.
I don't know about Game Maker I think you should ask in the /agdg/ thread

every human in this reality always had the ability to shapeshift but it only happened during mass mysteria, mostly around the time of the war. any cases before then were isolated and dealt with or in such little number that the transformation regressed. like the dittos, the process feeds on emotional energy. the people still subconsciously believe they are mutants so even in a post-war context they cannot return to their true form, along with the obvious distress that comes with a post-apocalyptic setting. topsiders have such an immense fear of transformation that the fear manifests and they become unholy abominations when they are exposed to the air- which triggers a psychosomatic response because they believe the air will hurt them.

anyone who didn't transform either has immense power of will, keeps their emotions in check, lacks empathy, or knows the true nature of things.

I honestly don't understand the appeal of Game Maker when there's engines like Unity, Unreal and Godot available for free.

I know how Game Maker works and its capabilities. While not the best with 3D games, it does 2D games well (at least compared to the competition).

I think working with C++ is always going to feel like you're reinventing the wheel. Unless you enjoy working in the core engine rather than gameplay features, you're probably best moving to something else. If you're that bothered about "lowering your standards" just think of it as rapid prototyping.

Well, since the game it's mostly 2D and you said that it works fairy well it's up to you.

I could do that, after I finish the Doom stuff.

Warning, GameMaker's map editor is garbage and you will need to use an outside program like Tiled to produce maps efficiently

Already on that.

I don't get it... why do the biosuits work, then?

I just started reading this comic.

There's a cliffhanger on every page. I can't imagine waiting for this to update every week.

Just do something more while you wait, it makes the time happens fast. Also, welcome to the ride

Well, thanks. I'm kind of glad Cred Forums is the only forum I've seen discuss this comic. So far I haven't seen anything unpleasant.

There'll be one unpleasant point.

If you wonder if we all thought it was horrible too, yes, we all do.

Kirbee's best trait is that she used to smoke weed.

>Marx! It was you, the whole time?
>Yup!
>Why? Why would you turn people into animals?!
>Honestly, I thought it would be funny. I mean, just look at you guys! You're all animals in clothing! It's just SO cute!

It's less a cliffhanger and more of a hook. Each strip gives you enough information to properly develop the characters, setting, or the plot, but there is also always a reason to keep going.

It's what separates ongoing story-driven webcomics like "Endtown" from other webcomics like "Dumbing of Age".

>It's what separates ongoing story-driven webcomics like "Endtown" from other webcomics like "Dumbing of Age".
Not being shit is another thing

Gamemaker is dandy if instead of using drag and drop you'll recode your whole game into it - I'll say though - sign of troubled development starts with an engine switch, so I'd hold it off for now. Of course you will reinvent the wheel, I've done that several times in my life but remember that each library you use that is not yours is another license mess so start with barebones and stick with that...

That's my assesment

I'm not against nudity or stripping. I'll take a shot at it.

>pre-mutation Holly; uptight 1% Republican
>pre-mutation Kirbee; tokin', slacker Libertarian

No debate really...

>Wally likes em cold blooded

there's an infinite number of earths that are different in different ways

There is "wavelength" where all the parallel earths next to each other had all life wiped out by Amesworth Radiation during the war

This Earth is the only one within that wavelength to have any survivors, and is also the only Earth to have mutants.

god fuck off

tick...tick...tick

Holly's doomclock is ticking down

god you're cringy

Right, GML is pretty much a simpler C language that's more about logic than anything.
I'm not too worried about licenses given that I'm not planning on selling the finished deal.

Still, your assessment still holds weight. I guess the reason for the switch consideration is that it is ridiculously easy to get the ball rolling with GM if motivation is a factor.

I have more luck with Pascal/C/C++ projects than the GM ones - with GM I bump into a limitation that makes me upset and forget about it. And don't get me on coding AI in GM.

What issues were there for the AI?

you kirbeefags are fucking retarded

keep dreaming

hahaha ok see y'all next week

Well, I was talking about discussion. The feeling of dread I get reading this comic hardly goes away.

Oh man same here. All I know it's gonna be one hell of a ride.

youtu.be/YmESFVieKds

Which page is more recent?

like it matters, Wally is not gonna leave the woman he developed a strong relationship with in her moment of need, for a moron he just met.

Both Kirbee and Holly fags are annoying. You guys tend to ruin these threads. I hope Aaron actually kills everyone off in this arc. Holly, Kirbee, Chic,Irving and Wally.

>chic
>irving

The collateral damage

I don't get why you chimps keep on squabbling about this. Aaron has this all planned out and you're bickering does nothing to change that. Just wait and see where this goes.

I have faith in Aaron. Was just pointing out how much I hate the waifu fags in these threads.

Pls no wally

>I did draw something for Coonfags yesterday
What is it?

>"look mom, I post it again!"
I have an idea, why you guys don't make a /trash/ thread so you can fuck off with your shit "discussion" there where it belongs?

>last panel
>the exact moment that she realizes that she's lost him

>hating on holly for having a mental breakdown

you faggots are the worse, i can't wait for wally to get back to holly and help her get better. your tears will be delicious.

I wonder what these threads would be like if Kirbee had never been introduced.

>this much delusion

Reminder that wally and holly are gonna reach the ocean and explore the big green together.

They would be the most civilized threads in Cred Forums, Kirbee literally ruined the threads and the comic partially.

Imagine the normal threads, just with the waifu circlejerking having one less character

Sorry bro, but Aaron has already stated that those pics aren't canon.
That said, I do hope Holly gets her shit together

>I do hope Holly gets her shit together

She will get better for sure, Kirbeefags will claim all sorts of nonsense, that she got attached to wally because she's crazy, and that she will never heal, just to increase the chances of wally hooking up with kirbee... nothing more than wishful thinking.

Holly has a lot of hurt, that's for sure, but Wally might not be up to the task of "helping" her. I wonder if the ship has some sort of auto-doc or something?

What I want to know is why the ship is trying to repair itself, like where he expects to go?

I'd venture to guess it wants to be anywhere except nose deep in the great waste.

It's not Jim but still a coon. It's on my FA or Tumblr. Depending on the poison you prefer.

Well I just don't think any but a simple state machine would work on it. Except maybe if you unloaded it to a .dll you could do more, but I'm too stupid to handle linking libraries to GM

That's actually a good question. I suppose it is repairing itself as an automatic response to damage. I would guess that Lucranians are greedy bastards but their ships apparently aren't. Even if it's going nowhere it would repair itself because it's damaged and thus should repair itself.

I imagine Jolly is the captain now, rabid and crazy.

>I imagine Jolly is the captain now, rabid and crazy.
It's not dibshit, didn't you read the other pages? The AI literally calls Wally "captain"

Goddammit, I've been playing this game lately, and now no matter where I go it always pops up.
Just like weird size threads in /k/

wally's not the captain of this ship you stupid kirbeefag, he AI said so the next pahe

And why the hell would the ship leech off his own captain?
>kirbeefag
wut?

i'm not claiming Holly's the captain, just pointing out wally is not.

made this just to illustrate this point

>Gearbox killed him
motherfucking helll

Amanzing

Don't worry, Stillborn will make sure to punish Gearbox for everything they did and still does to Duke.
>they make him say Bazinga in the 3D remake

reminder.

youtu.be/WjEnNa9w0xQ

Before that we were talking about cannibalism and lethal cuckoldry.

These were never civilized... But they were the most civilized threads.

>Developer commentary
No Gearbox, no one wants to hear how you fucked up the game

Captain is an honorary title. Its like Doctor.

Wally was Captain for only two seconds and his ship was atomized, doesn't matter. He is a captain and by Naval manners he is to be addressed as such even if he is not the captain of the shop.

Shit man, there is logic here. If he was -the- captain why didn't the ship bring out Chic and Kirbee when Wally ordered it? The page was like last week.

>Duke nukem 3D

>Gamepad

>hands mimicking the position he'd assume if he were flying the ship
it's the little things.

>the waifu wars

Why cant we just like both Holly and Kirbee?

everyone who doesn't butt in on the waifufaggotry is most likely on the side of both.

Wait, wait are you saying that there's more options than A or B?!!!

This is absolutely fantastic, please make more.

You've drawn other pieces? Can't put my finger on it, but I think I've seen something like your style before.

Also, more Harold and Marvin misadventures when? This is nice.

damn dude. long time no see! awesome stuff as always. seconding above sentiments, please definitely do more!

>86475523
it's almonds, a board regular drawfriend, and yes, he is awesome.

Bump

I really, really like this webcomic

GOD DAMN IT MARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool man.

You got in it recently?

Yeah.

Wonder who is behind this post...

Kirbee and Chic are adorable

Nice.

Mind if I ask what's your favorite character and moment of the comic? Always fun to see new people talk about it.

In your opinion, which characters need more art? More Allie is always nice. More Jim is always nice too.

But I think Walt is even more underrated than Dottie.

That doesn't mean I don't appreciate her as well, though.

Please tell me this racer is an add-on available for SuperTuxKart.

I need it.

Kirbee, Wally, Holly, and Chic as a group.

Plenty of single pictures, but I appreciate the ones where they're all together.

Finally finished!

Does this kind of suggest that the midget mutants not only have high-pitched voices, but rather quiet ones too?

Nice man.

Don't want to push you, but you considering doing a full picture as her in a Doom-guy suit fighting a horde of monster-mutants?

>she would have eaten him without a second thought back in Unity

I did do this awhile back, but it's unfinished and a bit off. I'd love to redo this later, though.

Maude
Dottie
Allie
And Gustine all need more art. Hell every girl not named Holly and Kirbee needs more art.

I honestly like both character. I just hate their fanboys.

Farx

Sheesh, it really is for /fags/.

Wish we could get some raccoon girls.

We did have a R63 picture of Jim drawn by Penanon.

Was very nice, would appreciate seeing more. Maybe of other characters too.

I know. I love it.

Also, it's 5 of them.

i would love to see more of her.

Wrong.

Fucking janitors.

man, you just reminded me I need to grab ahold of that snapmap I was working on last month.

I fucking hate the generic look of the prefabs so I'm ditching most of it in favor of a fresh start over with some static props and PBVs.

Sorry man, nearly all my friends draw girls and don't draw boys or draw them rarely, so I try to balance that out.

Eh, don't feel bad. I should be getting off my ass and start drawing gain instead of leaving the work to other people.

Just read all of it with little sleep

God that art's nice. Can't help but want to emulate it a little

Jim says it like it is.

speculations for tonight's update?

Swing back to the subject of Holly and the others.

Cliffhanger.

That's a really nice drawing.

oh awesome! always good to see new faces in the thread!

Don't worry about it.

Welcome to Mr. Neathery's wild ride, enjoy your stay here

Wow really? Clean art is banned?

desu just browse via desuarchive and it'll be like nothing got deleted at all

But why is clean art banned all of a sudden?

Didn't hear?
Asian moot sold Cred Forums today and now mods are going rampant

Wait what? Who's in charge now then?

rumor has it that it's the owner of SA

Now the question is, how this affect us

No you idiot.
Yuki was being his usual broken-English spaghetti-spilling self apologising for the HTML fuckups on Cred Forums celebrating Nintendo's anniversary.

> trusting anything lowtax says
please don't do this

People here seem to really want the site to go to shit.
Well, more shit than they already claim it is.

I wonder how porcupines, or other beings with unique bodies, fit in clothes?

Bebop & Rocksteady Ruin Everything: Endtown when?

Ebin shitposting, my man.

>Holly

>not wanting more holly art

People should have payed attention to the thread Hiro was asking what he could do to make Cred Forums better. Namely get rid of mods who do whatever they want, rules be damned.

Mod's anti endtown crusade continues...

meanwhile this is still up

But already tons of art of her, there's other characters besides her and Kirbee you know

So I'm guessing Typhoid Mary's in this setting can only change if they become "aware" of this...whatever causes conscious people to turn into monsters and unconscious/sleeping ones into furries?

Tfw your cucked so hard you become a tranny

Jim is CUTE!

i want to kiss that cute face of his.

Welcome to Endtown, friend.

That's the spirit! Quite frankly the main reason why I draw what I draw is that I can't find stuff I would like to see.

>you're here forever

I only do it for her

We need more Jen in our lives.

i Agree

>Pen user draws every character with maid outfits
>Wally, Farx and Jim haven't gotten theirs

Hey guys!

Long phoner w/ Aaron last night.
No spoilers but he did clarify a few points;

-The mutations are NOT a ditto illusion (he actually laughed at the idea), and not a viral infection (for those who thought the ship AI was lying).

-There very much is a reason that the AI is trying to get the ship going again, but not what we have speculated on (he gave no further details).

-Still more pain ahead, but expect a Christmas in Endtown.

-Despite all the talk here on Cred Forums, best waifu is Maude, followed closely by Gustine. I won't lie, I was flabbergasted too.

-Aaron requested that the drawfriends start drawing Maude with an actual udder, not boobs, and we are to expect a LOT of Maude when the story shifts back to Endtown.

So there you go.

>best waifu is Maude, followed closely by Gustine

Expected nothing less from Biff

>Aaron requested that the drawfriends start drawing Maude with an actual udder, not boobs,

Why not both?

I always can take a shot. Maybe after today's make-me-some-money stream.

> There very much is a reason that the AI is trying to get the ship going again, but not what we have speculated on (he gave no further details).

Oh boy, more adventures!

> Still more pain ahead, but expect a Christmas in Endtown.

THIS BRINGS BAD MEMORIES FROM THE RPG. VERY BAD MEMORIES.

> Despite all the talk here on Cred Forums, best waifu is Maude, followed closely by Gustine. I won't lie, I was flabbergasted too.

I expected as much.

> Aaron requested that the drawfriends start drawing Maude with an actual udder, not boobs, and we are to expect a LOT of Maude when the story shifts back to Endtown.

Huh... okay this is... I don't know how to feel about it.

>I always can take a shot. Maybe after today's make-me-some-money stream.

Thanks Suule! art from the boys is always welcome, also very rare

>Still more pain ahead, but expect a Christmas in Endtown
So three months of left of this, I suppose that will be the conclusion. Wonder what Santa has for christmas
It still astounds me how it feels like yesterday when this arc started

>The new comic
I didn't expect that out of Aaron

>actual udder, not boobs,

So... is she wearing something to shape herself?

I guess so. He said that she's sort of self conscience about it.

Aaron has said from day one that Gustine was his waifu. Didn't know he also was a Maude guy. But it makes sense, Aaron has a thing for plus size gals.

So do i

>draw Maude with understanding

She has bewbs. Aaron himself has draw her with them.

>Aaron is into thicc

>udders
Fucking auto correct.

No, I like where you were going with that, we really should draw Maude with understanding!

I think that's more flab than anything.
That bulge in the robe isn't a bunt.

Thats clearly a clevage

>I was flabbergasted too
Maude is OBVIOUSLY the best wife, that's an actual part of her character.

>Aaron requested that the drawfriends start drawing Maude with an actual udder, not boobs
>and we are to expect a LOT of Maude when the story shifts back to Endtown
I don't know how to feel about this.

SALE SALE SALE!

HUGE 2-4-1 Sale on the latest models at the Endtown Minibike Emporium!

So does she have boobs, and an udder?

The question you should be asking is, what about the individuals who manged to maintain their human form is so different from the people who turned?

What is his email address again? My eyes fail me to find it on his webcomic page.

My theory is that, people are changing into random animals, and that human is a kind of animal too, they just happens to have landed to the human possibility and basically change into themselves.

[email protected]

>[email protected]
thanks.

I'm expecting Maude's appearance to have changed at least a little bit once she shows up again.

So, the AI is actually Cred Forums?

This is my speculation on what might be under those robes.

>montage of the AI ditto dressing Holly in various fetish costumes

>tfw your gf's ex tries to kill you out of jealousy
>tfw he's also somehow possessing a supercomputer on a transdimensional cargo ship
I've got no explanation for this one, unless his brain somehow stayed preserved long enough and survived the explosion intact enough to be plasticized and put in the ship's computer without being wiped.
...yeah, no explanation.

>feeds on misery
Sounds more like Cred Forums.

RUN

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

I think It's better to start a new thread for a new comic.

I am not seeing it on Gocomic, even when a force the date change. Where did you get that.

I'm seeing it. You may have to restart the browser/open new endtown tab

Wait, so the computer pretty much convice itself that he is Lyn?

It his principal source of energy is rage maybe

>the AI is Lyn

Thinking a little more, what if this conversation was a way to the computer to distract Wally while he recharged his energies to continue with the flasback?

Made a new thread.

More like run for your wife.

Fucking AI Lyn, back with a vengeance!