Not comics or cartoons related, faggot

Not comics or cartoons related, faggot.

Take it to Cred Forums for celebrity wanking or to Cred Forums if you want politics discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

21stcenturywire.com/2015/09/19/backfire-cnn-tries-and-fails-to-ambush-donald-trump-with-vaccine-autism-question/
telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/paris-climate-change-conference/12025836/Paris-climate-conference-10-reasons-why-we-shouldnt-worry-about-man-made-global-warming.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QwviDPo4Rh4
youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg
youtube.com/watch?v=90RajY2nrgk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inverted_totalitarianism
skepticalscience.com/global-warming-scientific-consensus-advanced.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleoclimatology#History_of_the_atmosphere
econlog.econlib.org/archives/2014/02/david_friedman_14.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RovF1zsDoeM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Vote for Hillary and Mark will be naked in the next movie

It's over. Trump is finished.

Iron Man would totally vote for Trump though

As of Civil War, Tony Stark is a globalist cuck.

No he wouldn't. Stark's a futurist. And there is no future for Trump.

I don't know like 90% of those people.

Why would an ethical businessman and one of the world's top scientists vote for an anti-science conman?

>And there is no future for Trump.
I'm gonna love the next 8 years of Trump.

>Anti-Science

How?

I have Prosopagnosia, so the Iron Man guy is the only one I recognize (he has a memorable voice). Who are the others?

All these attempts to endear Hillary to 'the youth' just make her seem more and more out of touch

A Trump presidency will be worth it just for four years of all these butthurt celebrities being miserable.

He's anti-vaccines. He thinks global warming is a Chinese conspiracy. Probably all sorts of other goofball shit.

>people still think the president has a briefcase with a button with him at all times and can just launch the nukes on a whim

Either way, one group's asspain will be so great that we could solve the energy crisis if we managed to harness it.

And this is why we need that /cape/ board.

The more people push against Trump, the closer he gets to winning. People in the middle and on the bottom are going to vote for him because everyone in the system is against him and he's a change. A good change, a bad change, who knows, but definitely more of a change than Clinton

8 years of Trump sounds better than 8 years of Kaine.

>all those downvotes
It's the LGBT day all over again

>it's up to you as a citizen to decide what's best for our future
>but trump is a total meanie tho

bias fucking shits

I didn't see any Team Cap member in this.

>He's anti-vaccines

No he's not. He never made a blanket statement that all vaccines are bad, he just expressed skepticism towards getting them at a young age.

>I’m in favor of vaccines [but] do them over a longer period of time, same amount, but just in little sections. I think you’re going to have — I think you’re going to see a big impact on autism.

21stcenturywire.com/2015/09/19/backfire-cnn-tries-and-fails-to-ambush-donald-trump-with-vaccine-autism-question/

>He thinks global warming is a Chinese conspiracy

Man-made global warming has yet to be established.

This thread should go well.

Doesn't Black Widow count as a double agent?

I want Cred Forums to leave and never come back.

If you take away the rhetoric from both candidates, Trump is actually reasonable and pragmatic and Hillary's the nutcase who wants to start a proxy war (if not an all out war) with Russia and continue to destabilize the Middle East to make things better for Israel/The Saudis.

>people think the president has more power than he actually does

>Man-made global warming has yet to be established.

No

Hulk would side with Team Cap though.

>man-made global warming has yet to be established

Right, and the holocaust was a Jewish hoax.

You're welcome to believe all the retarded shit you want. You'd pretty much have to if you're a Trump voter. Just don't expect other peopel to fall for that bullshit.

But he wasn't on the team. Too busy shitting in space or something.

>If you don't believe in global warming you're a NAZI!

telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/paris-climate-change-conference/12025836/Paris-climate-conference-10-reasons-why-we-shouldnt-worry-about-man-made-global-warming.html

Nah this is the fucking "LOOK AT ALL THESE CELEBRITIES SAYING GUNS ARE BAD AS WE USE A SHOOTING TO MAKE A POLITICAL STATEMENT, ABOLISH THE 2ND AMENDMENT" shit, except this time they didn't remove comments and ratings

>No Chris Evans

I guess he wants to make america great again

I'm sad that this is likely the closest Clark Gregg will ever be to Robert Downey Jr. again.

So yes, he is in fact saying he thinks there is a link between vaccines and autism, which is frankly idiotic.

Speaking of idiotic, man-made global warming is recognized by the entirety of the major scientific community, and every statement to the contrary is patently false.

>Wants mexicans to legally enter to America instead of sneaking by the desert
>But more importantly sneaking drugs and weapons with them
>Wants people to give a fuck about millions of people following a religion that boils down to "if you disagree with me you get literally blown the fuck out"
>Normies' only defense is that if 90% of them don't actually want to blow up people we shouldn't worry about ANY of them
Trump is turboevil guys, trust me, my dad works at Hitler.

>genius would totally vote for an idiot who doesn't even believe in global warming

If you don't believe in global warming you're a retard.

Like the people who think the Holocaust is a hoax, the earth is 6,000 years old, or that the world is flat and that the globe model is a NASA conspiracy.

>MUH GLOBAL WARMING
>MUH CLIMATE CHANGE
youtube.com/watch?v=QwviDPo4Rh4

There's no future with either of them.

Remember: whoever wins, we lose.

So you think he would vote for the one that is corrupt and a criminal instead?

>Trump voters hate illegal immigrants because they break a minor civil law
>vote for Trump because he supports waterboarding, a crime against humanity

Boy those Trump voters. Sure are tough on crime. Not brown people, but crime.

I thought this was just gonna be some friendly reminder to vote, then it just turned into the usual shit. I do like Martin Sheen's voice though, so there's that

and a war monger.

>If you don't believe this one questionable premise, you must believe these other, disconnected things as well.

>MUH GLOBE

youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg

No, you're just an idiot

Its not a crime against humanity if you do it on sub-humans

>questionable premise

Just like the Holocaust, right?

>minor civil law
This woman was murdered by an illegal who was arrested five times but California refused to deport him
There are many more people who were killed by illegals just like her

Normally I'm for having live action threads, but this thread is 75% Cred Forums, and 24% Cred Forums.

Please move this to either board.

Name-calling. The liberal's highest form of discourse.

>implying this shit matters

youtube.com/watch?v=90RajY2nrgk

So the fact that the trend of global warming is shown to have started long before human civilization even started and is comparable to similar global climate changes that have been happening since the evolution of oxygen breathing life is just purely coincidental?
Do you just latch unquestioningly onto the whatever theory celebrities tell you without ever thinking for yourself?
It's possible that human activity has contributed to global climate change but if you seriously believe that human Co2 emissions have more destructive power over the global climate than millions of years of volcanic eruptions and the respiration of billions of lifeforms across the planet for the same timescale than you are out of your mind.

>He didn't even try watching the video, just immediately disregards anything that challenges his beliefs
That's real science right there

>Adam Ruins Everything

>corrupt and a criminal instead

>Pam Bondi

People in glass houses, Donald.

>this many famous people don't understand how the electoral college works

That or maybe I need to buy some tinfoil or a hat

He might at least jokingly vote for himself first, but the only reason he would vote Trump is as a the owner of a massive business, as the Republican party tends to support big business.

If we're talking movie Stark, and he is still feeling guilty from Civil War, and wants to try to be a man of the people, he might not even consider voting Trump.

I hate the asshole but this is the clearest anyone has been with how the system works.
Don't let him being a faggot blind you to a truth that people stupidly forget every 4 years

Quick, without context, which candidate does that that statement describe? I'll give you some time, this is a very difficult question to answer.

>no Chris Evans
Truly a hero who knows what's right

cool Cred Forums thread nice representative government pretty pretty pandas

Honest question: why do we hate him?
He seems to be just putting on a show to keep people informed, hell the fact that he gives more sources for his claims then most news media makes him more tolerable in my book

this is the dumbest

Corrupt and criminal? Trump, clearly.

>nowhere to be seen

Based as usual.

What's wrong with it?
Try not to use any buzzwords.

Most of his sources are questionable at best, not to mention one-sided. And even then he reaches too much.

Take the Wedding when he said that divorce is good because of "WOMYN'S RIGHTS", completely ignoring the affect of divorce on the male suicide rate, or how no-fault divorce has weakened marriage as a whole.

The one that was under investigation by the FBI

It's amazing people don't inform themselves on shit like this.
Short of about 5 states the other 45 have no voting power some o the point they don't even vote a president, they vote a person who picks the president
Yet somehow every election year people blindly believe their vote matters when it never did

Honestly this is why I don't believe in shadow governments. They have no reason to hide, stupid people will believe whatever they want even when the facts are always there to show them how duped they have been.

Is it true that rdj molested corey haim?

Complete fucking shills

That fake cry too. Disgusting.

The FBI investigation that confirmed there was no criminal wrongdoing?

>weakened marriage as a whole
you say that like it's needed

And Trump is a nutcase that thinks vaccines cause autism and that global warming is a chinese conspiracy to make the USA non-competitive. Despite the Chinese government ratifying anti-global warming treaties WITH the USA.

Yeah, the one that no sane person beleives she shouldn't be in jail.

That one.

>8 years

I honestly don't think either candidate will last longer than one term.

Probably.

Are you sure it isn't the one who paid off state officials so he could avoid at least some of his ongoing legal battles?
And then bragged about how good he is at beating the law?

I'm pretty sure no upstanding superhero would ever vote for a criminal like Hillary Clinton.

So... despite the FBI clearing her, she should be in jail...

Is the FBI a part of a big conspiracy in this theory of yours? You're suggesting that you're the one who is sane?

It is needed, marriage is the beginning of the family, which is the foundation of society.

ITT: Global warming = the Holocaust

man made global warming has been disproven time and time again.

The earth is cooling and pretty much always has been. In fact a few heat spikes are probably needed as global cooling is far far more dangerous than more and bigger land for rainforests and coral reefs and and an expanded temperate zone. sure the poles do some cool radiation dumping and some pretty important electromagnetic effects but I'm pretty sure that has more to do with deeper layers of earth.

Everyone said the same thing about Bush Jr.

Holy shit you are fucking thick. You've spouted a few unsupported theories, without basing anything on actual evidence. I hate to shatter your world here, but you are not capable of just kind of eyeballing the facts and coming up with the correct answer.

You know how many accredited scientific studies support green house gasses as being the leading cause of climate change? Keep in mind these are actual scientific studies, not "this shit seems to make sense", they use things like the scientific method and real data points. 97% of all studies.

Ninety.
Seven.
Percent.

Thinking for yourself doesn't mean just throwing away reality in favor of just making shit up, that's just called being a dimwitted, self aggrandizing jack ass. So wake the fuck from your teenage self indulgence, you stupid twat.

Man-made climate change is fact.

>"WOMYN'S RIGHTS"
I watch the video and all he stated was women couldn't file divorce on the claim of abuse and where it needed both parties present and demanded someone to be a fault. Felt less like women's rights and more of common sense working out a flawed system.
>completely ignoring the affect of divorce on the male suicide rate,

So they should stay miserably together for the pussy that will eat a bullet?

>or how no-fault divorce has weakened marriage as a whole.
What? You want awful people stuck together? You want idiots to suffer for their choice all their lives rather than grant them some mercy?

You mean the one that got sued and then used other peoples money from the charity he was running to pay off the plaintiffs in a settlment, and then bragged about how good it feels to use other peoples money for his own benefit?

Yesterday?

The funniest thing about this is poor dumb people are sending in their welfare checks to the Trump campaign, thinking he's going to help them.

No that's what you tell yourself. That's the one sided sources you follow.

If the earth is round, how come we don't fall off?

NASA = Not Actually a Space Agency

>conspiracy theory

Says the person defending the Presidential candidate speaks of a conspiracy theory alt-right group fronted by Nazi frogs

Welfare Babies are voting for Hilary to keep their Welfare checks.

But that you for Correcting The Record™

No, it's pretty well established at this point.

>all these rich people who don't need to deal with rude, poverty stricken niggers judging people for voting for Trump

HOW IS THIS COMICS OR CARTOONS RELATED?

Trump voters are just as dependent on government handouts, if not moreso. Don't be a hypocrite.

Doesn't matter who wins this year. America is fucked either way.

He said something mean = Antichrist

>I honestly don't think either candidate will last longer than one term.

Once the MAKE AMERICA GREAT people realise that Ronald McDonald can't deliver even a fraction of the dumb shit he's been spouting off I don't think they'll come back for another bite of the apple.

All the Dems will need is a candidate better then fucking Hillary and they'll be fine.

>Everyone said the same thing about Bush Jr.

Because his rival the in the 2nd term was fucking John Kerry, a man who couldn't inspire a car wash much less the American public.

I honestly think if Howard Dean hadn't spilled his spaghetti he could have beaten Bush. Instead we were stuck with room-temperature tapioca masquerading as a human being.

>I watch the video and all he stated was women couldn't file divorce on the claim of abuse and where it needed both parties present and demanded someone to be a fault.

How horrible it must have been for women to actually have to prove their allegations.

>So they should stay miserably together for the pussy that will eat a bullet?

Why does the man's happiness matter less than the woman's? Never mind that the leading cause of divorce is female infidelity.

>What? You want awful people stuck together? You want idiots to suffer for their choice all their lives rather than grant them some mercy?

I want people to not rush into marriages on a whim knowing they can easily get out of them, or have the freedom to rush into even more ill-thought relationships.

No civilization has functioned without the family unit. Prove me wrong.

EXCELLENT FUCKING QUESTION!

unless this message is aimed at PA, OH, FL and TX it's rather overdoing it. I mean fuck the last election the popular vote lost.

>Marvel
CRINGE

Wake me up when November ends.

Because so many "scientists", actors and politicians keep telling us it is. But have to keep revising the outlook after we keep missing those pesky doomsday deadlines or nature doesn't fall in line and do as they predict.

Sure Hillshill that's why he's running under the Welfare party, oh wait that's the other one, the murderer.

>the tides come in
>the tides come out

>you can't explain that

>TX
I am not American and already this thread is completely off-topic, I am going foward and ask:
How well is Trump doing in Texas?
I mean, they are probably the most interested in having a wall at the border to keep the Mexicans out.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inverted_totalitarianism

>Implying Hillary will still be alive by the time the election rolls around

>How horrible it must have been for women to actually have to prove their allegations.

Work both ways dumb ass, why do you think there is that cliche of the wife moving in with the mom/sister when a bad fight happen? They were dodging court, the man couldn't show up to court to divorce a bad wife (even cheating) if she wasn't there. You are assuming men magical had all power in the court room. They didn't

>Why does the man's happiness matter less than the woman's?
You miss the point. If anyone regardless of gender kills themselves because a failed marriage then they had more issues then just the marriage.

> Never mind that the leading cause of divorce is female infidelity.
Yes and now they can divorce those women without needing to jump hoops in court to both have them present and seen as accountable for their actions. You had a slut wife in the 40s you might have been stuck with her and the kids

>knowing they can easily get out of them
The vast majority doesn't take marriage lightly over wise your suicide argument is a massive moot point, most take it very seriously but humans make mistakes and asking them to fester in the mistakes just lead to bigger problems rather than loving them. Divorce is a messy ordeal and punishment enough.

>No civilization has functioned without the family unit.
In fairness many civilizations "family unit" neither had legal papers nor life time commitments, many Asian vulture throughout history promoted that you have sex with other people other than your spouse, the idea that marriage was anything more then a contract to sire a offspring was seen as wrong.
You then have many cultures in the 9th century that would only stay with the wife till the son was at age (normally 14) and then he leave them and go find a second spouse to have a kid.

It can't be solar activity related. We've modeled how the earth's temperature reacts to solar activity, and this goes dramatically above that.

of the states listed in that post he is holding up well in all of them

Glad to see people still understand this.

could be the reason they are just begging you not to vote Trump
they see the writing on the wall that the entire campaign could fall into trumps hands

>Glad to see people still understand this.
Yeah, oil company shills.

I'm still not sure if Hillary dying would be good or bad for Trump.

If it happened right now, would he just be up against third parties, or would we get Bernie?

Why should divorce ever be that easy? Why should it be allowed on a whim?

>You miss the point. If anyone regardless of gender kills themselves because a failed marriage then they had more issues then just the marriage.

No fault divorce has made it easy for the woman to ruin the man's life. Brushing it off is just foolish.

>Yes and now they can divorce those women without needing to jump hoops in court to both have them present and seen as accountable for their actions.

When are women are ever held accountable for their actions? Some total cunt can get half of the man's money and custody, rewarding them for promiscuity.

>Divorce is a messy ordeal and punishment enough.

That's not what "no-fault" means.

>In fairness many civilizations "family unit" neither had legal papers nor life time commitments

Yet a sense of stability preserved.

>many Asian vulture throughout history promoted that you have sex with other people other than your spouse

Which is why adultery is treated so harshly in Asian countries, I guess?

Hasn't she announced a Vice President yet?
Maybe they'll be running in her place if she dies before the election.

Are they trying to paint voting one way or another as a heroic act? Something grandiose?

God, I fucking love USA and your politics.

>You've spouted a few unsupported theories
Are you saying the ice ages didn't happen?
What in my post was an "unsupported theory"?
It is known that several major global climate changes have occured throughout earth's history due to the changing ratios of carbon dioxide and oxygen in the atmosphere caused mainly because of a combination of geological activity in earths distant past and the respiration and reverse respiration of plants and animals, most of these global climate changes have occurred before humans even evolved.
>but you are not capable of just kind of eyeballing the facts and coming up with the correct answer.
I never claimed I did, I even said that it is possible that humans have played some role in current global climate change.
> 97% of all studies
Source?
>Thinking for yourself doesn't mean just throwing away reality in favor of just making shit up
Ditto
>So wake the fuck from your teenage self indulgence, you stupid twat.
Still waiting on your citations.

>you have a choice
>tell the world what you stand for
>except you really don't wanna vote for this mean racist guy who is known for firing people

Don't worry they'll just grab a backup android from the vault

>android
>implying not a reptilian
I am onto you!

Marvel everyone

Do you know what scientific theory is? Do understand the precepts behind basic science? Collecting data, hypotheses, proving hypotheses, all that? Saying "well, this happened before, and this seems like that" is the very definition of "unsupported theory". You have zero evidence for a such a claim, because there is none.

So here, have citation;
skepticalscience.com/global-warming-scientific-consensus-advanced.htm

>No Captain America
hmmmmm

Britain here. We had a lot of people think their vote didn't count, and even more fall for a load of bullshit about immigrants and "taking back control". Now we've got a government who want to do something really fucking retarded, even though it'll fuck our economy over, because a tiny majority believed a load of bullshit, which means we have to lose our fucking minds.

In b4 Cred Forumsedancers call me a globalist shill, because fuck having a real argument, amirite?
Dude from Castle
Guy who plays The Hulk in Marvel movies (after Edward Norton quit)
Martin Sheen
Uhhhh...
Ummmm...

>Britain here. We had a lot of people think their vote didn't count, and even more fall for a load of bullshit about immigrants and "taking back control". Now we've got a government who want to do something really fucking retarded, even though it'll fuck our economy over, because a tiny majority believed a load of bullshit, which means we have to lose our fucking minds.
If it's any consolations, Britian will either "hold off" leaving the EU indefinitely sort of like how South Korea and North Korea are "still in war" and/or you do a bunch of red tape bullshit and you still get to be part of the EU, but this time you don't get to make any votes or get a say in literally anything.

VP takes Hillary's place, best time for her to die would be halfway through October when her VP has no chance of winning people over against Trump

The nuclear football actually exists you dumb fuck. Granted most likely no president has even thought of using it since the late eighties, but there is still an aide who is part of the president's posse that carries it.

Holy shit I just thought this was a "Go out and vote, period" thing, but they are telling people to vote one way? That's kinda fucked up.

It was actually pretty funny, but like... holy shit what is going on in american politics?

The whole country voted for to leave, why can't you respect the wishes of the majority?

I'll vote for Trump, thanks.

Aussie here.

Please vote for Trump.

Thank you.

He's actually a pretty big lib

>Do you know what scientific theory is? Do understand the precepts behind basic science? Collecting data, hypotheses, proving hypotheses, all that? Saying "well, this happened before, and this seems like that" is the very definition of "unsupported theory"
At most it would be a hypothesis since I didn't provide any sources which is unnecessary since I didn't even make a claim I asked questions in regards to facts about prehistoric climate changes. Skepticism isn't a claim.
>You have zero evidence for a such a claim
Again because I wasn't making one unless you mean the references I made to prehistoric global climate changes which in that case yes there is.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleoclimatology#History_of_the_atmosphere
>So here, have citation;
Fair enough

I know I'm gonna be called an indecisive little pussy ass bitch but I'm probably just not gonna vote at all in this election.

Isn't RDJ a republican.

>>vote for Trump because he supports waterboarding, a crime against humanity
Geneva convention specifically omits torture against terrorists.

Don't like Trump, but that is an interesting little thing that's often forgotten about.
Basically, if you disregard international ethics and rob a buncha people of their "human rights", then you've effectively waived yours.

So, we get uncertainty for years, or we become even more irrelevant in the EU. Yaaaay.
Because a) it was a 51.9-48.1 split for a non-binding referendum, and b) every one of the smug fucks who conned you into voting for this fool's paradise dropped all their promises like a hot penny.

lol, no.

Magnets.

You may not agree, but that's the agreed upon code by the powers that be. I'm not a fan because who defines "Terrorist", but that's the state of things.

Of course Tony wants people to register

Holy shit, this is real simple.

You say that previous natural climate change is possibly responsible for recent climate change, because they are both climate change.

Actual scientists, who have spent most of their lives on this subject, have compared the real data on climate changes rates, and have said it is human caused.

Yes, there is natural climate change. The entire scientific community looks at it and unanimously agreed that this, is not that.

Skepticism based on evidence has value. Skepticism based on the contents of what you pulled from your ass, does not. Man-made climate change is fact.

If ever there was a time not to vote it was this election.
Don't let anyone tell you that you have no right to talk because you didn't because that is bullshit.
With that said I do recommend you become familiar with and vote for one of the candidates for your state representative and local government officials because ultimately they are the ones that will be responsible for deciding who is chosen for the presidential candidates in four years which may give you more of a better selection in the future, but it's up to you.

Trump is literally hitler
he needs to be stopped at all costs, Hillary is a woman and a democrat
she is clearly going to be the best president in history.
We need to stop talking about her foreign policy record especially regarding the middle east, Trump is going to make it hard for people to illegally enter the united states that's literally no different from the nazi's.
Trump is a misogynist which means that he has a pathological hatred of women he will bring back pay inequality for women and sign laws that force them to quit their jobs when they are married or have babies.
Donald Trump literally hates black people he will bring back slavery. People who are supporting Trump are literally committing hate crimes we need to identify these people and target them.
We need to to stop talking about Hillary's relationship with Saudi Arabia it's a whole different country there it's their culture to oppress women and kill homosexuals trying to impose our values on them would be racist, Trump wants to kill or deport all muslims in the US it's no different from the holocaust I literally cant even right now Trump makes me sick.

Wasn't it a 73% turnout of all eligible voters who voted in the referendum? Pretty decent show, but not exactly "the whole country"

thank you for correcting the record

What you're trying to do is basically argue with a holocaust denier or a flat earther.

You can't reason with them.

different user. a vote is a vote. the results matter whether you like it or not
the majority of brits are inbred retards. deal with it

shut up you cuck

pumping a newborn baby with 14 booster shots at once may not cause autism but pumps a lot of shit into such a small body that could cause some health issues. you need time for that shit to settle and filter.

>too many shots can cause health issues

citation needed

>You say that previous natural climate change is possibly responsible for recent climate change, because they are both climate change.
I suggested it as a possibility.
>Actual scientists, who have spent most of their lives on this subject, have compared the real data on climate changes rates, and have said it is human caused.
Okay I understand that I express some skepticism currently though because I have not seen all of the evidence and am curious what led them to that conclusion.
>Yes, there is natural climate change. The entire scientific community looks at it and unanimously agreed that this, is not that.
Again I understand that and since I have not gone through all the data I reserve the right to skepticism.
>Skepticism based on evidence has value. Skepticism based on the contents of what you pulled from your ass.
Does my not agreeing with you offend you or something?
I am not trying to push my opinion (of which I really don't currently have one) on anyone so why are you so bent out of shape.
>Man-made climate change is fact.
Perhaps, I remain to be completely convinced until I have gone through everything, can you not be satisfied with that admission or do I need to sacrifice a goat on the altar of man made climate change to prove my faith first?

those who didn't vote don't matter.
if you don't vote, you can't complain

>every one of the smug fucks who conned you into voting for this fool's paradise dropped all their promises like a hot penny.
Well what did you expect.
They had zero expectations of winning, the only reason they had the election was so they could look good in the papers and people would view them as "the people who wanted true democracy" and high fiving themselves for thinking such a great idea, but plot twist, they actually did win and they have no clue as to what to do now. Why'd you think the party leader and Prime Minister immediately resigned after the election despite pushing it so hard?

I'm honestly glad I'm not in the UK because honestly this is pretty funny if you think about it long enough. I can imagine a Monty Python skit about this.

I am Russian, can somebody explain to me why it's bad that Trump wants all illegal immigrants out?

Or do I misunderstand something and he wants all immigrants out?

I mean, illegal is in the name, so I can't see how that's a bad thing.

So because I don't accept data that I have not yet read as gospel I am unreasonable?
I am willing to admit when I am wrong, and if shown data I can change my mind.
I simply have not gone through much of the data regarding climate change yet, had I known that my validity as a human depends on having done so I would have made it a bigger priority.

I don't know if that's Key or Peele, but I do remember a K&P skit where the joke is literally that your vote does not matter because the electoral college

>With that said I do recommend you become familiar with and vote for one of the candidates for your state representative and local government officials because ultimately they are the ones that will be responsible for deciding who is chosen for the presidential candidates
Oh no, I know that. I'm merely referring to the presidency and our federal/national government.

econlog.econlib.org/archives/2014/02/david_friedman_14.html

Sorry, you're going to have to rely on actual science instead of an appeal to a majority/authority. Anthropogenic climate change has not been conclusively established.

What is with people and their unshakable belief that the shit they pull out of their ass is somehow going to be anything other than shit?

No, vaccines do not carry a notable risk of major health issues, and no, giving it time to "settle and filter" does not affect what minuscule risks there are.

it's the result of media brainwashing gullible idiots
at some point they believe that right is wrong, and illegal is legal

>Joss Whedon does something stupid on the internet again
Will he ever learn?

JUSTICE FOR COREY

FREE HAT

You know how the Czar used Jews as a scapegoat during the pogroms? Kinda like that.

>She wants you to vote for her candidate but she'll never fuck you
Yeah no I'm voting for Trump, I was seriously considering Hilary but I'm tired of being manipulated by beautiful women and getting nothing in return.

>Tony Stark
>ethical businessman
Are you pulling my leg here, son?

Have you see the movies or only looked at screenshots on Cred Forums.

The whole premise is of the first movie is his realization of the harm his arms sales have been doing, and his efforts to redeem himself over it.

Unrelated: why Americans always say the Czar if you don't say the President? There were dozens of czars with dozens of pogroms.

Because of "muh PoC/Other Race/Other Gender" guilt that some people have developed over the recent years, m8.

Look, while I disagree with some of Trump's ideas (I mean, I'm mexican, so I kinda hate his "Mexico gotta build the fucking wall" nonsense), but illegal inmigration is indeed affecting both countries thanks to druggies, killers and the worst scum of LAmerica and Sputh America being able to go to USA to make their shitty operations.

Meanwhile, Hillary is the worst version of what our current political party does, aka lies, slander, and smokescreens over actual issues.

But he was right?

common sense mainly

there are a bunch of ingredients in vaccinations that are incredibly insignificant and harmless to an adult or even a child because they can filter it out. i remember one pro-vaccine site said that a shot has less mercury than a can of albacore tuna. even then, if i force fed a baby over a dozen cans of tuna at once they'd probably die from their stomach bursting. if you're injecting a significant (5-10%) amount of that babby's bodyweight / stored water into it, it may potentially cause complications.

even if that doesn't seem like a lot these things don't affect stuff linearly. a 0.4% difference in genetic makeup can have a 35% effect on cognitive ability. an extra chromosome can make someone a downy. i'm not anti vaccine by any means but it's crazy how much the industry prescribes you shit you don't need. even if there are no foreseeable downsides to the shots, there may be no established reason to get them other than funding the medical industry's pocket books. smallpox and polio are important though because they can actually hinder your existance.

now gb2 reddit

I think Elon is voting for Hilary and he's the closest thing to Tony irl

>movies
I'm sorry, I thought I was in Comics & Cartoons, and when someone here says "Iron Man", I default to his comic books, silly me.

>IT'S LIKE THE JEWS
>TRUMP IS HITLER
You're retarded. It's called ILLEGAL immigration for a reason. I don't care if people immigrate to the US legally. I just don't want people doing illegal things. Looking the other way is bad.

Trump doesn't really believe in much of anything as far as I can tell, but he is good at saying what people want to hear and the campaign promises he has made are among other things to crack down on illegal immigration into the country, build a wall along the border between the country and Mexico, and to start a temporary blockade on immigration from the middle east until the government can create a more reliable way of properly vetting middle eastern immigrants to ensure they have no ties to ISIS.

Most of the people that complain about these promises of his exaggerate them to make him look bad since their primary motivation for stopping him is that they support other candidates and want their guy to look good by comparison, the ones who actually believe the exaggerations are idiots.

>Comics & Cartoons
Wrong board dummy.
Cred Forums is for cartoons and cape films.

When is he an unethical businessman in the comic books?

>I only care about immigration status
>I'm not a racist against mexicans

Right, just like Donald Trump. And then Donald Trump bitched about that judge for being Mexican, even though he was a legal American citizen.

There's a good reason nobody believes you people and your petty lies.

I'm personally abstaining cause i want them to both die in a fire. however, as awful as hilary is shes still an actual politian and trump is just a snake oil salesman with awful ass pitchs. I'd rather have someone who personally understands the system. however i haven't got the stomach to vote for someone i detest.

>Which is why adultery is treated so harshly in Asian countries
it's treated harshly now because of overpopulation

>however i haven't got the stomach to vote for someone i detest.
Then don't.
Watch a movie or something on November 8th.

Is it odd that I do not know like 90% of those famous people?

Bumping the truth of this
Go vote your locals but when it ask your vote for presidency write in "fuck you"

I really don't fall for that you vote is important bullshit.
Outside of South Park, has there ever been a major voting that was decided by a single vote difference?

If the judge is corrupted, then it's the judge that is hypocritical liar

no, it means that you think for yourself

The judge wasn't corrupt. The judge was of Mexican descent. And Trump has a problem with that, because Trump is a racist.

But you already know that.

I don't have ties to ISIS, but I have actually briefly known people with ties to Islamist groups.

I wonder if I'll manage to claim I am an atheist who is being persecuted by Islamists to ask shelter in 'Murica.

Even if Trump wins the elections, he can still be not made a president. There was an article about it. All in all, it's all a facade. Those who have to win, will win

Why are they all such terrible actors?

>People who disagree with me are all racist
Nice ad hominem. Maybe next time you should try making a valid point.

The truth is, you HAVE to enforce laws. If not then what's the pint of having them. Also, we have immigration laws for a reason, you can't let just anyone in. If not, you might as well not even have borders, just anarchy.

youtube.com/watch?v=RovF1zsDoeM

>you have to enforce laws

You say that, but then you support torture because it makes you feel better.

Just one more reason people know you're a hypocrite. You only care about laws when racial minorities are breaking them.

It depends on what you mean by "major". There have been a couple of governors who only made it into office by a single vote. (Marcus Morton being the most infamous)

Pindar, go home

>this is what trump voters think and say when someone has a different opinion from them

>>Wants mexicans to legally enter to America instead of sneaking by the desert

The US/mexico border is just shy of 2000 miles in length. Most of it is privately owned land.

Unless Trump is able to get 500 miles of 40 ft wall built every year, his first term as president will end with no complete wall built. Mind you the seven mile bridge in the florida keys took four years to build.

Also, there are no roads for much of it so roads will have to be built, along with equipment transportation, upkeep, and maintenance. It will cost a lot to be maintained as well. And this assumed no one gets the smart idea to dynamite a chunk of it.

This is assuming no one legally challenges the Federal government seizing their land. A single court case can take years to resolve.

Mexico is not going to pay for the wall, fewer Mexicans are emigrating to the US, and assuming it's able to be built, in Trump's own words a wall could be defeated with a 40 ft ladder and 40 ft of rope.

the difference is that they don't insult others, or call others racist or hitlerlike

Yeah I only know downey and harris.
Also I think that nigger is the new war machine or something.

>You say that, but then you support torture because it makes you feel better.
I didn't say that, maybe the strawman you built did, but I didn't say or even imply that.

Learn2logic

No, he still can. They're been plenty of unpopular presidents disliked by Congress. He'll have to be impeached and for that he must get caught for something real illegal.

However if Trump does become president I can imagine Congress shutting him down at every and any attempt at a bill.

No they call other people niggers and faggots.

You don't get all your vaccines at once.

non-american user.
I think that it goes down to american dream.
If american wants the wall, they will have it, because they're americans, and nothing will stop them. Partially it's why americans were succesfull - hard work, and goals, and also why people believe that Trump will make america great again, because modern america is lazy, without goals, and conformist