What is his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

skankhunt42.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He runs an anti-bully patreon or something

shitposting.

He's gotta do something since he can't do reviews on Yelp anymore

Probably Cartman will be the one with the patreon

He sues people again for lots of cash then sexual harrasment panda comes back and tries to fight him. A great battle insues.

What do you mean?
He's a Jew.
He's made to cause havoc and destruction.

When will Kyle embrace his jewish nature and stop being a moralfag?

He's being used by Cartman.
Cartman is being used by someone probably.

What is anybody's endgame for shitposting? It's not like anyone on Cred Forums has a plan, no matter what Cred Forums likes to tell itself.

I think he's being manipulated by another force, i dont think they'd reveal the season's main overarching antagonist so quickly in just the first episode.

Is there a new episode today? It's every Wednesday right?

Yeah, wait for the Butters thread though. That's where everyone congregates.

I dont know, probably something about jews in hollywood thinking controversy is good advertising like Ghostbusters or some shit

Based the commercial I just saw for it, it seems like he's doing things like shopping dicks in people's mouths to seem cool/famous so Ike will like him, sort of a call back to Ike liking Pewdiepie and other internet personalities.

>shitposting without a plan

Shekels.

infortunately sexual harrasment panda is now too old fashioned for the current show.

IT'S THE BERRIES, MAN

THE BERRIES DRIVE YOU CRAZY

>seeing this episode not on a shitty stream

Those things are creepy as fuck

South Park in general looks fucking creepy with more framerate.

I thought they were kind of cute, just a little weird and creepy because of the wrinkles. They're supposed to be grapes after all, not raisins.

Does somebody usually put up a stream? I never get to join in on those treads being a west coast fag.

He wants his kids to think he's cool, since professional trolls like Trump and Kaepernick are getting so much attention for being assholes.

They're supposed to look like testicles, and you know it. Doesn't take away from their cuteness though.

His actual handle is Skankhun420 and the ending was a ruse.

>They're supposed to be grapes after all, not raisins
I think that's exactly why they're wrinkly, they're old grapes that are getting overripe but people keep trying to preserve them by putting them into airtight containers, which ties into their representation of nostalgia shit.

RACE WAR!

I think he's gonna use Ike to throw the kids off his trail.

Also, we all know it's one of the kid's end games. It was Clyde/Kenny's in Stick of Truth, it was Cartman's in 18, it was Leslie's in 19, it's gonna be yet another kid's here, the question now is who?

That might work, but they definitely look more grape like the way they're bunched.

HEY LESLIE PUT A FUCKING SOCK IN IT

Shit i can actually see this happening

Shut your fucking mouth Leslie! You little pile of shit or I'm going to boil you alive!

shitposting with the rest of Cred Forumsblr because someone said something that hurt his delicate little feelings.

they can just make him a parody of edgying shit up

They brought back barbrady and he was really dated

They brought back Barbrady to discuss the ideas of anti-police concepts by showing a relatively normal cop who isn't racist suffering for the prejudice produced because of cops that are. Also because he was in the video game.

Officer Bardbrady was in multiple episodes though.

I'm not sure when he last appeared, whether or not it was at all recent. But he's been in more than one unlike Sexual Harassment Panda.

Any stream?

>I'm not sure when he last appeared
At some point did South Park explain Bardbrady and why a whole different police precinct exists?

>waiting for day everyone will say
>remember member berrys?

some sexy shekels

>'Member Chef?
>'Member Pip?
>'Member Mister Kitty?

SHUT YOUR FUCKING PIE HOLE LESLIE

uh uh i 'member

Do you think they will make a pepe episode
him being a god or seomthing like this?

Cartman tried to get people to kill the jews, so he's getting people to attack Cartman by exagerating online the kind of stuff Cartman does offline, since it'll reach way more people like that.

I think he's still considered a part of it. He sometimes does the same things they do, at least last season he did. But they were also able to rid of him when they wanted to but not the regular police station.

yeah the city grow or something like that
he couldn't handle it all alone

Nope, they were just recurring jokes for stuff like the piracy episode and Michael Jackson then became used anytime cops were needed. Barbrady never really fit into most cop stories and was more just the town idiot so I guess they decided to outright replace him at some point.

Having fun. We do it all the time here on this website, you probably don't even notice it.

>20 seaons of well thought episodes
>last season last episode 'it was all for having fun'

>it's gonna be yet another kid's here, the question now is who?
Jimmy

His wine is made of member berries

TASTES LIKE FROG, TALKS LIKE PEOPLE

shut the fuck up leslie

I hope you're gonna come back, at least for the game

i can feel it
praise kek

Those things are oddly adorable.

THE MEMBER BERRIES ARE MAKING HIM DO IT

THE WINE HE'S DRINKING IS MADE OF MEMBER BERRY, IT'S MEMBER BERRY WINE

IT'S ALL SO PEOPLE DESIRE TO MEMBER THE OLD TIMES, TO DROWN THEMSELVES IN NOSTALGIA, BY WANTING TO EAT AND DRINK NOTHING BUT MEMBER BERRIES

MEMBER TO SCREENCAP THIS

they're fucking gross dude

those fucking neck wrinkles

DAMN IT LESLIE SHUT YOUR FUCKING PIEHOLE

What does trolling females online and shopping penises into people's mouths have to do with nostalgia?

SHUT YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH, LESLIE!

Maybe Pepe is the Second Coming of Clyde Frog?

After all, he died for our (Cartman's) sins.

HEY LESLIE, SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH

Clyde is behind Kyle's dad. Cartman is legitimately fighting against it, he's anti-Anonymity because it empowers everyone to be an asshole just like him.

DAMN IT USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN

YOU THINK IT ENDS WITH JUST TROLLING FEMALES ONLINE, YOU THINK THAT'S THE FUCKING GOAL HERE?

IT'S ATMOSPHERE

IT'S CREATING AN ENVIRONMENT

WHERE EVERYONE FEELS LIKE THEY'RE IN DANGER, WHERE EVERYONE FEELS LIKE EVERYTHING CAN FALL APART IN A SINGLE MOMENT, IT'S ABOUT MAKING THEM SCARED AND VULNERABLE

IT'S ABOUT MAKING THEM SEEK SANCTUARY

I'm surprised I'm the first to say this, but c'mon man. He's married to Sheila. She's the Biggest Bitch in The Whole Wide World. I can TOTALLY see him having a lot of repressed anger towards women from being so fucking whipped all the time.

That sounds like an incredibly small and trivial method to try and incite global panic.

"INCREDIBLY SMALL" HE SAID

OKAY BUDDY I'VE GOT A COUPLE OF VISUAL GUIDES FOR YOU

HERE'S EXHIBIT A

HERE'S EXHIBIT B

WHAT DO YOU THINK'S THE FUCKING CONNECTION HERE

LAST UP EXHIBIT C

IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF SOMEONE WAS LOOKING AROUND FOR WANT OF THIS FUCKING THING

THE ONLY THING THAT'S SMALL HERE... IS YOUR MIND...!

Hoo Lee Fug
he is onto something guys
quick call 911 now

HEY LESLIE , FUCKING SHUT THAT DIRTY CUNT MOUTH!!!

No one cares, Leslie. Shut the fuck up.

inb4 the member berries are a catalyst to rebooting the 3rd Reich.

Venting after dealing with his big fat bitch of a wife

SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH LESLIE!

I'd love if they made it look like they were going to reference Pepe only to reference one of the other characters from Boy's club.

GOD DAMN IT THE GAME IS DELAYED AGAIN!

Will the game have tie ins to last and current season? also does it have a solid release date yet?

If so, who made it? Because the label on Gerald's bottle said pinot noir or something. So he's not drinking member berries on purpose.

Anyone care to recommend a good stream?

think Cred Forums will get directly mentioned this season?

Heh, imagine if that's the reason the game was delayed, to include more of the PC arc. I saw the behind the scenes thing and some Ubisoft guy said that when they were doing Stick of Truth, Matt and Trey kept changing shit.

Will they mention Tumblr too?

Do you REALLY want all the underaged kids with shitty parents to come and spam how great South Park is?

Yeah, Matt and Trey are never satisfied with the things they put out. And they're trying to be even more ambitious. I have a feeling the new game wont be as good but we'll just have to see.

People have compared the demo to Fire Emblem, which makes me worried about what exactly they'll do to keep the game from getting too monotonous.

>Another episode naming the jew

Nice

No. Just seems like a direction they may be going in.

>Last year was tumblr
>this year is Cred Forums

Pokey.

LESLIE, SHUT YOUR FUCKING PIE HOLE

>Fire Emblem
Play LIVE A LIVE and see how you like it. They lifted the combat from that game wholesale.

>He'll be called Problematic Panda and lecture people about triggering language and microaggressions

>Kyle's dad used to be a bully
>To him, "the good old days" were when he could be an asshole to people and everyone would let it slide because he was a punk kid
>Now he's an adult lawyer and father, so mocking elementary school girls would be frowned upon
>He just wants to 'member
Holy shit that's plausible.

skankhunt42.tumblr.com/

it's probably not official

Storyboards for this series always look like a whole other show to me.

What time does it start today?

Hey Leslie. SHUT YER HOUR MOUTH!!!

Hour and a half.

HEY LESLIE, SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH
AND YOU ARE EXPELLED

>Who made it
Cred Forums

Ain't no game sucka.

bunch of sour grapes made to look like wrinkled old men

probably one of south park's better concepts

Hey Leslie, shut yer fucking dick holster

shut up, Leslie.

>yfw the girls at school start dating the foreign exchange students

'You've got spikes'

All makes sense now.

link for new episode? couldn't find one.