Love is Love—SPOTLIGHT

>Love is Love—SPOTLIGHT
Phil Jimenez, Cat Staggs, Steve Orlando, Dennis Cowen, Paul Dini, Ming Doyle, Brian Michael Bendis, Emma Vicelli, Ed Luce, Kieron Gillen, Jay Edidin, and many MANY MORE! (contributors) • Elsa Charretier (c)
The comic book industry comes together to honor those killed in Orlando this year. From IDW Publishing, with assistance from DC Entertainment, this oversize comic contains moving and heartfelt material from some of the greatest talents in comics – – mourning the victims, supporting the survivors, celebrating the LGBTQ community, and examining love in today’s world.
All material has been kindly donated, from the creative to the production, with ALL PROCEEDS going to the victims, survivors and their families via EQUALITY FLORIDA.
Be a part of an historic comics event! It doesn’t matter who you love. All that matters is that you love.
FC • 144 pages • $9.99
Featuring an introduction by the project’s organizer, Marc Andreyko!
Featuring contributions from some of the biggest names in comics!

>Brian Michael Bendis

Other urls found in this thread:

Cred
youtube.com/watch?v=9HvEiqGtCBI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism#Contemporary
nytimes.com/2016/07/11/world/middleeast/saudi-arabia-islam-wahhabism-religious-police.html?&moduleDetail=section-news-0&action=click&contentCollection=Middle East®ion=Footer&module=MoreInSection&version=WhatsNext&contentID=WhatsNext&pgtype=article
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Brian Michael BendisView Thread
It's a comic of him having sex with Luke Cage.

>Chicago marathon bombing injures dozens, skills several
>black people are shot dead by a white supremacist in a church
>no tributes or words of condolence from the comic book community
>bunch of gays are killed in a night club
>this thing

Do black people and Chicagoan's not matter to the comic book community?

>gay comics writer starts project to raise money for gay tragedy
I guess black and/or Chicagoan writers just need to step it up

Bendis is to close to my DC, DELETE this collab.

also isn't there a more famous LBGT character who move more copies on the cover, a certain clown princess of crime.

finally since this is ultimately an IDW book we should make a bingo board of 80's cartoon characters who come out as gay during this book.

If the turtles do some gay shit I'll shoot a homo

>Bendis
Not even going to fucking pirate it. It doesn't deserve the attention.

I really feel bad for gays, the liberal media managed to make they life struggles a trendy topic to sell merchandise.

>$10

And how much will go towards the actual charity? Like 10%?

So Ive never read Batwoman, whats her appeal and is she worth reading? From an outsiders perspective, she just seemed like a odd replacement for Huntress

Creators are working for free so probably more.

>I got a family to feed!
>-Comic artist that works for a giant business conglomerate and spends more time on twitter than actually working.

She's more ruthless than batman.

ew

WHY THE FUCK IS THE LGBT SHIT STILL CONTINUING RUINING MY COMICS. FUCK THIS SHIT AND FUCK ANYBODY WHO LIKES SHIT LIKE THIS. YOU'RE THE CANCER THAT WILL CAUSE HUMANITY TO GO EXTINCT.

Wait, if this is being made by the gays, for the gays, then don't they, by definition, NOT have families to feed?

What are the comics gonna be? Original stories or based on DC and IDW comics? Is it just lgb characters or are any trans characters gonna be in it?

No animosity towards the gays, or anything, but does anyone else just miss the rainbow being a rainbow? I think it'd be nice to have the rainbow back and not have it equate to men sticking their dicks up other men's butts.

You guys can keep the pink triangle shit, I guess.

Or we could just remove kebab instead

>FC • 144 pages • $9.99
No advertising. If you want to advertise, buy an ad.
Cred Forums.org/advertise

>Paul Dini
>PAUL
>FREAKIN
>DINI

A-Are they confirmed?!

No Sophie Campbell? Isn't she IDW affiliated?

Weren't they confirmed over a decade ago? The Harley & Ivy comics set in the DCAU seemed unambiguous.

I dunno but I want them in the book, if it Dini writing them even better

Have you even been reading the tutles?
There's a human lesbian scientist on the Mutanimals, there's the dykey Sally Pride, and there's Mickey and Woody.

She's doing personal projects. And turtles.
So that's plenty of gay stuff.

>Ed Luce
I wonder who is getting the Bara treatment

>Bendis, who took a steaming dump over bisexuality and ignored a character's sexuality
>writing a tribute to actual LGBT people
wew lad

There a one hundred creators on this, she could be on it and probably will

>All material has been kindly donated, from the creative to the production, with ALL PROCEEDS going to the victims, survivors and their families via EQUALITY FLORIDA.

>cum is cum

>he thinks all proceeds means all the money made

They have to pay for the cost of printing and shipping all these books. And then paying the wages of the CEO and all the employees of the charity. Most won't actually go to helping people.

You got memes on by charities bro

She's the only openly transgender comic book dev I know of.

> Marc Andreyko

Is the venusenvy bitch still active?

>They have to pay for the cost of printing and shipping all these books

>"All material has been kindly donated, from the creative to the production"
>"to the production"

Stop being a retard.

If we include webcomics, then there is a fuck ton of trans devs.

OK so just the shipping then, and and all the other valid points I made after that.

So it looks like Bill Morrison will be drawing Dini's Harley and Ivy contribution

Is it going to call out Muslim orthodoxy for encouraging homophobia, or is it going to pretend that had nothing to do with what happened in Florida?

She's more a part of the Bat family than Huntress was, and has angst between her family being on the side of the law, her girlfriend being The Question and a former cop, and the Bat family seeing her as a loose cannon.

Also, Dracula's Daughter style rape for awhile. Turns out she really wanted it so it wasn't actually rape.

So...Red Hood+Batgirl+Huntress+lesbians=Batwoman.

So all gay people had to do to get more empathy was just to shoot each other.

Gay people can adopt and get surrogates, you know.

my nigger

>bendis
>gillen
really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

All orthodoxy is against homosexuality.

Fuck, Orthodox Jews refuse to publish images of women in any way, shape, or form and don't mention them by name in newspapers. They refer to the US presidential race as being between Trump and "Bill Clinton's wife" and edit out images via huge censor bar or ludicrous cropping of Israel's female politicians and military personnel.

Orthodox Catholics oddly enough may be the most liberal orthodox _____ there is.

But all orthodoxy aren't shooting up fay nightclubs...anymore.

OM MY GOD

YEESSSSSSS

>Lindelof
>Contribute with straight women that slut around
The gays must be having an aneurysm from embarrassment.

I'd check whats going on in eastern Europe and Russia before that broad a statement.

Russia especially. Their Orthodox Church is more government branch AKA Czar Putin's propaganda machine than a faith.

>Lindelof

How much deep lore can he add to a gay pride comic?

And why the fuck would you get a guy who has no conception of human dialogue to write for this? What is the purpose?

They send them to Pray The Gay Away camps or disown them, they aren't throwing the off the highest building for shits and giggle like Islamic nations.

This comic isn't being written for an Eastern European market. You shouldn't check what you write for people on the other side of the planet they don't matter for this.

i like how he is the only one with the courage to speak out against the "natural aristocracy" and the fact he a brother in the faith makes it better i personally disagree with his antisemitism but what do you expect form a former Cred Forums person

Can we get Kimber and Stormer having an actual date instead of more break up/make up drama, brainwashing, or bear attacks?

That's the US, not the savage bear.
You should check through the conversation, we're talking about orthodoxy.

Keep in mind the project is being led by a homosexual that hates lesbians.

If you listen to his newer podcasts he is actually indifferent to the jews and very critical of the people that blame them for everything.

Cred Forums?

Well it was a lot of people killed.

Like when it happened, they said numbers wise wad biggest mass killing on US since like 9/11

>It's a Cred Forums complains about nothing thread

On a side note, are there any lesbian stories in this? I need to know for reasons.

See

Well there's Batwoman, Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy. So no, only Bi sluts.

When did batwoman swing both ways?

I can live with that.

>Chicago marathon bombing
Hard not to laugh at you if you can't get the city right

Since Bad Blood.

the best Moonman track
>youtube.com/watch?v=9HvEiqGtCBI

>The Batman Harley and Ivy
I never knew how much I wanted this, maybe with some Batgirl mixed in.

Batwoman is a lesbian

How can Bendis contain himself to only two pages? This is an interesting kerfuffle.

>Wants to get big black dicked by Batwing
>is a lesbian
Sure buddy.

>it's just a two-page spread of two characters sitting at a table having a conversation via 52 speech bubbles, about a quarter of which are necessary

But all of the proceeds go to the victims families and charities. Seems pretty respectful.

kek

>It's just the entirety of the Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner in the smallest type humanly possible

Never underestimate what Cred Forums is willing to get mad about.

Which one lashes and beheads gays again? And throws them off rooftops?

> yesterday's shitty thread wasn't enough

Anyway, I'm hoping to get some Midnighter/Apollo out of this, and maybe some Transformers.

>I'd check whats going on in eastern Europe and Russia before that broad a statement.
Homos here are given the fucking helm. Nobody is discriminating them, there isn't a single murder because of a faggot, nobody is allowing any criticism over the fact that they are there only to spread disease and moral decadence.
Now due to the fact that we have separation of church and state, the state isn't going to force a church to marry a homo "couple".
I wish we had Russia's safeguards of faggot propaganda, in order not to fall in the trap of non-issues-cum-national-crises and focus on real issues.

>Wait, if this is being made by the gays, for the gays, then don't they, by definition, NOT have families to feed?

Um...no? Millions of gay men & women have families. They adopt, they use surrogates or sperm donors, they have children from prior relationships when they were closeted (or they're bi and had past het relationships and are now in a queer one). Are you really so isolated from gay people that you don't know that? That's kind of sad.

You sound frustrated.

If this is being published by IDW, does it mean it doesn't have to adhere to DC continuity?

Can they do a story where Kate finally gets married but accidentally proposed to both Maggie and Renee. Can she plan two separate weddings while keeping each of her fiancees from running into one another?

Maybe Bendis is finally making steps to move into DC. I can dream, maybe the dark days are behind us.

That's a lot to cram into two pages user

Common Filth is codeword for anti-white

It's not polite to throw your trash on a neighbour's lawn, user.

>Um...no? Millions of gay men & women have families. They adopt, they use surrogates or sperm donors, they have children from prior relationships when they were closeted (or they're bi and had past het relationships and are now in a queer one). Are you really so isolated from gay people that you don't know that? That's kind of sad.
Those aren't real families.

You're really unfamiliar with the idea of comics for charity, aren't you, capitalist pig?

Member when DC chickened out of Kate's wedding and broker her up with Montoya?

It was just a short time ago.

But we're not talking about biology, we're talking about finance. And those groups made up of adults and children run by same sex couples are still financially supporting those children.

sorry buddy you don't get to decide what is and isn't a "real family"

Just, hear me out on this one alright? Bendis, he's fucking awful at the comics he's currently doing, but I think that's because he stepped away from street level stuff and moved into global and cosmic styled comics. Back in the day, his Ultimate Spider-Man and Daredevil were actually very good, if given the chance, I'd like to see which street level DC characters he would try and write, I just hope he would stay away from the Bat Family books.

Member when Batwoman used to have a utility purse?
Oh oh, member Ace the Bathound?

you're right

nature decides that

And politics and money.

We are not talking about finance nor biology, but the family as a social unit.
Children raised under a faggot (both male and female) family are failures that end up in prison and with aids at rates that would put single mothers to shame.

Nature is the wilderness. There's nothing natural about nothin'.

In the context of human society, a family (from Latin: familia) is a group of people affiliated either by consanguinity (by recognized birth), affinity (by marriage or any other relation ship like siblings families etc..), or co-residence (as implied by the etymology of the English word "family"[1])

The only thing nature decides is when you live and die, fool.

no, those only attempt to convince people of fabrications

such as ones that it's okay to stick your peepee in the poopoo hole

This gay shot is the cancer killing comics.

Better than sticking your head up there.

He's right though, that's not called a family, it's called a fucking abomination.

>86446775

What did he mean by this?

okay now link him the definition of what a marriage is to cement the fact you're stupid and subverted completely

>being this ass blasted about gays

They already gave you a load of heroes like Black Mambo and Black Soot and Blackman - does that not appease you?

In nature, everyone is raised by single mothers.

This looks interesting. I know Cred Forums is sexually frustrated and afraid of their masculinity, so they will hate it. But I'll check it out

>america
>average 3 marriage a person
>average marriage last 8 years
>criticizing families

pick your battles.

> mfw DC gets bombed

Just because you peer reviewed that study with your friends doesn't mean it holds up in American society.

>chicago marathon

you are an idiot

>50 being compared to + 3000 dead

Fuck faggots and the media that sucks them off!

Sea otters fuck baby seals to death.

It was actually 2,996 if you're done having your pity fit.

Cred Forums is gay as hell, it's the Cred Forums and Cred Forums retards that can't stomach it.

>being this ass blasted by gays

there was board created to contain this shit

> Cred Forums is gay as hell

Cred Forumsmblr pls.

>source
>your ass

> discussion of a comic
> doesn't belong on Cred Forums

right.

And where do all those baby animals end up when they grow up? In prison with AIDS!

/lgbt/ was created for discussion. Cred Forums was created as a containment board. I don't know what happened with Cred Forums, I guess they just fucked up.

we have daily gay threads, kindly fuck off Cred Forums

REAL Cred Forums is staunchly heterosexual. Cred Forumsmblr is a blight that must be wiped out.

there's a pretty even split between waifufags and husbandofags - anyone who doesn't want to be a character most likely wants to fuck it.

If it makes you feel any better, we'll all most likely read a scan of the book on here, and most of us will probably not buy it, and not support the Florida charity. We're not going to financially support the comic for your sake, though, but because we're all deadbeat neets.

> real Cred Forums

yah, I also enjoyed those first five minutes after the board was created.

Im sorry no. This isnt an honour. This is piggybacking on a tragedy that people have moved past to make sympathy dollars. Fuck this shit.

>ALL PROCEEDS going to the victims, survivors and their families via EQUALITY FLORIDA.

When will Cred Forums learn to read?

Where is your blog on the evolution of Cred Forums from an honorable establishment to this current faggotry phase that has plagued it of late?

>All
Yeah right.

Nigga do you know how long it takes to draw? Shit's hard.

I doubt theres no "administration" fee and even if that where true (its not) its still piggybacking on a old tragedy for attention and praise. This isnt a week after the event, or even a month.

Its sick.

No, they will not be dedicating the book to Omar Mateen. It's not gona happen.

It literally doesn't make it okay. They're selling their brands here. DC and IDW.

> we have daily gay containment threads

Ftfy. Also /sug/.

Kindly fuck off to your containment zones.

did you not fucking read the OP?
>All material has been kindly donated
god Cred Forums is stupid

Manga artists do it in a week by themselves.

So, what have you done for the Orlando victims?

Citation needed.

> by themselves

ha ha ha ha

ever been to a Nightwing thread? Or how about a Steve Rogers thread?

No, I think you come from TV

Convince us why it's bad with more elaboration. You seem to believe that the company is going to pocket a lot of money out of this? And also ask your father when they'll finish the new Mario game, since you're in the know-how of how shit's most likely going to happen.

> every gay thread
> every nightwing thread
> every namor thread
> every doom thread

come on.

How did you just prove me wrong? All I said was it takes long to draw.

Says the fag in a thread made to promote a pity party to continue making gays special snowflake victims.

Weren't there a fuckton of 9/11 memorial comics?

Didn't Dr Doom cry?

Look up how charity works, I'm not going to explain to you how most "charitable" companies are a scam since you really ought to already know that.

you were seemingly to imply that they were not doing this for free cause they were taking so much time to draw it. That just means they donated more

It was bad then, its bad now.

He was crying because nothing he could pull off could ever top off 9/11.

Degenerates aren't victims.

That's not how burden of proof works, user.

>inb4 Bueno rapes Lobo again

I really do wonder if DC would have the balls to have Bueno in this

nothing because I detest homos and Muslims

So what is batdyke gonna shoot up a mosque in retaliation?

>Do black people and Chicagoan's not matter to the comic book community?
McDuffee is dead and I feel like crap too.

I dont care, I cant be arsed.

2 page spread by Ennis of Bueno wining and dining a roofied Kyle

When you read out loud, is it in English, or do you have a program that translates for you?
And you misunderstood and put your own values in my ideas. 1) I don't give a crap if it's a "scam" or a "charity", that's for the Federal government to decide 2) I'm implying that drawing takes a long time. And if you had a job, and someone asked you to add more of that same work for some friends for free, and you agree, then it adds up to how much free time you can manage.

So you want to throw one of the few cities in your country that has giving something good to the world? Why don't you just seperate from the US since you hate it so much? Seriously, why don't you break up your states? You can't agree on anything and you hate yourselves more than the rest of the world hates you. Just fucking break up.

Rude.

>and someone asked you to add more of that same work for some friends for free
any why are you saying this? These are comic writers and artists, they would have volunteered, no one owns them for these publications. You are really, really fucking stupid

I need a betting line. Number of times they shit on muslims in this comic vs the number of times they shit on white american right wingers vs christfags?

What!?

0, since it's by DC, not Marvel.

You hurt my feelings. Please be nice.

That's a suckers bet. Now the number of writers being told to change their stories or stories just outright removed that address the intolerance and violence of Muslims towards gays.

Now that would be an interesting bet.

user, let's do a math problem. Say Bendis writes 3 scripts for Marvel a month. DC comes up to him and asks to write an extra script for free. It takes time to come up with a new story. If Bendis is used to making 3 new stories, and volunteers to write another one, how long will it take if it usually takes him one month to write 3 scripts?
The answer is you're an unemployed autistic loser

Discussion about what....?

Oh look, another imbecile grasping at straws to try to justify conservatism

Says the sociopath

You really are desperate aren't ya?

Your problem for being unable to distinguish the rectangular lines f the LGBT flag from the curved lines of more typical rainbows

Here's your 'you'.

>conservatards forced to ignore christian terrorism

In other news the sky is blue

It's like a orwellian double-speak, only you're probably sincere.

How unfortunate

Unable to justify yourself I see

>Staunchly heterosexual

You remind me of Cred Forums users who try to claim Cred Forums and /k/ are friends.

>Mentally ill individual shoots up a place
>hurr Christian terrorism

Unless you can prove their pastor told them to kill abortionists.

> less than 10%
> Cred Forums is a gay board

GG fag

I'll buy it for the cover. Being a batwoman fan is suffering.

> christian terrorism

Lol.

>Chicago marathon bombing injures dozens, skills several
hahahhaah...i mean, nigga i'm not even 'murrikan and i know you fucked up in your desperation for le ebin trollz.

If peo/pol/ are angry at this book, I shudder to think if they play a game series like Metal Gear, they'll get a heart attack

Could you kindly point me to some christian terrorism in the past decade?

Start with the TEC run aka Batwoman: Elegy and then the nu52 by JHW3...just jump ship after he leaves the book.

Being gay...?

>I love sucking cock
>me too
>I like it in my ass!

Wow. Great board.

I was in the threat (you)

I'll do you one better, here's some examples from the past half decade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism#Contemporary

>Christians in Central African Republic cannibalizing Muslims

Can't make this shit up.

> Christians in Central African Republic
> African

It's actually not impressive.

>According to terrorism expert David C. Rapoport, a "religious wave", or cycle, of terrorism, dates from approximately 1979 to the present. According to Rapoport, this wave most prominently features Islamic terrorism, but also includes terrorism by Christians and other religious groups that may have been influenced by Islamic terrorism

They're supposed to be Christians so it still is.

Well intended, but I don't think this is going to go over well with the AJ Styles Community.

I think gays want less "celebration" of inclusion and rainbows and all of that and more, I guess, some kind of yearly penance for how Americans ignored or encouraged violence against gays. An annual shame event.

And what's that supposed to prove? You asked for Christians terrorists, I gave you cannibal Christian terrorists, what more could you want.

google How different are the adult children of parents who have same-sex relationships

Read it and weep faggot.

> supposed

Keyword.

Christianity in Africa is mixed with their tribal customs and African religions.

You're literally defending a child-fucking, woman-hating, suicide bombing and warmongering group of people because mom and dad didn't hold you tight enough.

>copy and paste wikipedia link
>a bunch of niggers being chimps as usual

Kek.

I'm not defending anyone, I'm pointing out there are Christians who are literally eating Muslims and you're trying to distract from them.

Oh right, they're "fake" Christians because they do things you don't like, but the Muslims you dislike are "real" Muslims.

See, that's what defending Muslims would look like. But I think that's justified next to defending Indians who rape people to forcibly convert them to Christianity.

OK so

>Christian terrorism: 0
>christian terrorism (in Africa): 128
>Muslim terrorism: 27,947

Wow. Somebody stop these Christians.

>you're trying to distract from them

Good God, do you even listen to yourself.

OK, you're ignoring one thing. That's terrorism. Terrorism isn't OK or acceptable by the actual church.

Islam killing gays isn't terrorism. Its fucking LAW. The death penalty is given to gays in 11 Muslim countries by law. Its a part of their society.

> Oh right, they're "fake" Christians because they follow African religions and preceits
> Obviously a true Christian doesn't even need to believe in Christ to be one

> See, that's what defending Muslims would look like.
> Because Muslims are taking their values from other cultures/religions and not their own

Nice try.

>someone points out how barbaric Islam is to homosexuals
>"b-b-b-but Christians!"

Literally every single time.

> you carry your law with you when you go somewhere else

I can't tell if you're stupid or what.

Just entering this thread so I may be missing some context, but as a gay guy I'm pretty happy to live in a predominately christian country, and not a muslim one.

Certainly Muslims suck shit and I'd rather not be raped with a broomstick then beheaded, and I'm against them bringing their backwards ass ideas to the US

That said it's not as if Christians are without fault in that regard, no where near as bad, but being kidnapped and forced to go to some "gay-cure" camp and basically being tortured/brainwashed is not so ideal to me either.

What are you talking about? The original post was asking if this comic was going to call out the Muslim orthodoxy for killing gay people because many countries kill gays by law.

And then this retard poster replied "b-but christian terrorism!".

You're clearly a liberal because liberals are literally incapable of admitting Muslims can do any wrong. It simply has to be some sort of guilt or complex.

>you carry your law with you when you go somewhere else
what are sharia courts?
what is halal food?
what is honour killing?
what is the complete disregard for separation of church and state in order to bend over to mudshits?

>OK, you're ignoring one thing. That's terrorism. Terrorism isn't OK or acceptable by the actual church.
It's not in Islam either.

>Islam killing gays isn't terrorism. Its fucking LAW.
No it's not. There is actually no prescribed punishment for homosexuality anywhere in the Quran, that's why the severity of the punishment has always changed over the decades depending on how much the culture of the time gives a shit.

You have no distinction between the Muslim faith and the Arab culture, and therefore no understanding on which to blame for what behavior. You're not qualified to speak on this topic.

>killing gays in Muslim countries isn't law

Oh? Somebody should give Saudi Arabia a ring then

> what are sharia courts?

not legally binding

> what is halal food?

a consumer good.

> what is honour killing?

ilegal.

>It's not in Islam either.

Why are they letting bendis anywhere near a book about homsexuale after full gay.

Also this seems kind of stupid but i guess its not as retarded as marvels 9/11 comic.

How about all the victims of islamophobia started by the incident? Why won't they get their comic book?

>No it's not. There is actually no prescribed punishment for homosexuality anywhere in the Quran, that's why the severity of the punishment has always changed over the decades depending on how much the culture of the time gives a shit.

That's why 11 countries have the death penalty right? You can't just claim it isn't their law when it literally is.

There haven't been any. Unless you call people getting mean looks "victims"

That is a modern interpretation. The Ottoman Empire which actually was an Islamic caliphate did not have have issues with homos or pedestery until the Tanzimat reform era.

Probably because Bendis is a recognizable name for casuals, and the point of this is to raise money.

>There is actually no prescribed punishment for homosexuality anywhere in the Quran
>but there is a passage about cannibalising muslims
Apply your standards equally you dip.

>victims of islamophobia

This has nothing to do with the original question. "Will this comic call out the Muslim faith for its rampant homophobia."

Frankly, you have bent over backwards an insane amount to justify the actions of Muslim people. Its like your trying to explain why its OK that they behead and throw gays off rooftops.

I don't think you're making any progress, user. These people are professional trolls.

Or think that women emit waves that make them act like animals.

What kind of world do you live in where you think people pointing out that Muslims behead gay people is "trolling". Like what kind of sheltered life do you live? Do you just cover your eyes and ears to the unpleasant truth about everything?

Yeah, well. Trump is a racist and you're probably a Trump voter so there.

>(7:80-84) For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.... And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone)

>TQ
I am so sick of this bullshit. Trannies have nothing to do with homosexuality. This is even worse than usual, because this is a GAY tragedy. I don't want a bunch of delusional nutcases running in and claiming this tragedy is about them, too. It fucking isn't.

>fags and dykes
>buying comic books
>$10

How embarassing will it be when this sells like 5,000 copies?

Some gay charities will have to buy it bulk to save face

>you think people pointing out that Muslims behead gay people is "trolling"
See? Not only did I never say this, but the person I was replying to never said this.

You see a post, and interpret from it only what you want to interpret. Leading you to "reply" to ideas distantly beyond the point of discussion.

Just come back when you learn to actually talk with people, troll.

Dc made several characters about it.
Simon baz is the main one and there was also that guy from that power girl issue (although that issue does make you question why neither supes or power girl were using there x ray vision)

Wait shit nevermind im retarded those were 9/11

>Jimenez
Just because of that, I don't want anything to do with this.

IDW+DC actually

Amazing opinion, man.

>screencapping some triggered tumblrcunt and a comic creator responding to her politely

okay?

Wear a shirt out of the house with a non-gay, normal assed rainbow on it while walking through the hood or some of the scarier parts of Alabama. Be sure to emphasize that it's "not the gay rainbow, you guys," while your shield your face and stomach from their kicks.

>ISIS suicide bombings kill 200+ in one go at Karrada
>Al Nusra/Jahbat Fatah Al-Sham/Al Qaeda execute 26 civilians for trying to leave Aleppo/Accepting humanitarian aid
>US-backed "moderate rebels" saw a 12 year old boy's head off on camera and laugh about it
>Loads of people lose everything they had + lives during the floods in New Orleans
>Hundreds of US war vets kill themselves each year
>Airplane full of civilians was blown up by terrorists, 100+ killed
>Mass Death Death War Disease Weather Death Death Worldwide
>No tributes or words of condolence from the comic book community
>bunch of gays are killed by an ISIS militant in a night club
>Comic book community focuses on the gay part
>This thing

While I agree they are being quite pandering and silly by only focusing on this, I will say that this world is full of suffering, and it'd be impossible to express condolences for all of it

(Google Bacha Bazi. It's not technically gay in their culture/faith, so it's halal)

Clearly you need to live in Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan for a year or two. Learn about what the Saudi government (Praised by many clerics to be the guardians of Islam) teaches their children. Learn about the passages in, not only the Quran, but also the Hadith and Sunnah (You'll find a good deal of the "Behead all apostates" and "throw gays from the highest building" quotes in the Hadith and Sunnah, which are just as important to Islamic teachings as the Quran is). Learn how people think of Sharia and it's application (Spoiler Alert, most of the people over in the Middle East think stoning a adulterous woman to death is the best and most fair punishment available, because Allah said so. Same goes for cutting the hands off shoplifters, etc, etc). Learn about the 72 Houris. Just learn as much as you can. Enjoy the food there too, it's good.

Also read this: nytimes.com/2016/07/11/world/middleeast/saudi-arabia-islam-wahhabism-religious-police.html?&moduleDetail=section-news-0&action=click&contentCollection=Middle East®ion=Footer&module=MoreInSection&version=WhatsNext&contentID=WhatsNext&pgtype=article

The entertainment industry is run by Jews and gays and both groups hate Blacks.

Besides, how many Black comic creators are there?

How many of these people actually have Black friends?

They didn't chicken out, they just had a stupid mandate where no one was allowed to be married. They've since fixed all that dumb shit.

>The Batman Harley and Ivy
Isn't The Batman IVY 15?

Because all of the cops and firefighters and service members and ordinary people who died horribly are less valuable than 50+ degenerates killed by one of their own.

This sickens me the most about feminists. Yeah, their brown. So fucking what. they are some of the most intolerant people I've met.

>>Christians in Central African Republic cannibalizing Muslims
>Can't make this shit up.

Where in the Bible does it say "Eat your enemies?" or words to that effect?

>one of their own
But he wasn't. It was just a tactic used to make a hate crime seem less of a tragedy.

>Frankly, you have bent over backwards an insane amount to justify the actions of Muslim people. Its like your trying to explain why its OK that they behead and throw gays off rooftops.

It's their culture. Who are you to judge?

>It's okay to kill people because of culture
Okay when feminazis come for you just remember, that's now the culture.

>$10 for 144 pages
At any rate, an amazing value.