Robert downey jr and Corey Haim

So it is probably nothing, but rumors are circulating that Iron Man Actor Robert Downey Jr is the man responsible for molesting actor Corey Haim when he was a child. Now, the rumors will probably die out, but if they turn out to be true, what happens to the marvel movie franchise?
Also a quote from corey haims
>I was 10, and I'll never forget we went to like a crew party and my mom and dad were like dancing with other people and it was rocky; and I just started crying, whatever, and I remember Sarah pulling me outside with Robert. And Robert said, you're comin' to live with me. And the next thing I remember I was in their car and we were walking, we went back to their place, and in their bedroom upstairs in this New York loft, they just cleaned everything out and put a blue lightbulb in there for me and a mattress and everything, and I lived there for a month and a half two months, with him and Sarah

Other urls found in this thread:

enstarz.com/articles/173815/20160919/corey-haim-abuse-scandal-who-is-the-unnamed-actor-who-allegedly-raped-the-former-star-photo.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Cred Forums rumours
>question about movies
Fuck off you failed abortion

Upps,it seems someone woke up with the wrong foot this morning

RDJ wasn't an A-lister in the 80's nor is he a squeaky-clean family man to the public.

It's obviously gonna end up being a director/producer.

I just hope its not Tom Hanks.

Please.

I don't know what i'd do if it was him.

RDJ hasn't had a very good track record. I still remember my first "exposure" to him was that episode of the Simpsons where he's having a shootout with the police when the family visit NYC.

most probable guess I've seen is Martin Sheen

I am 100% convinced it is robert.

He was a B-lister in the 80's.

Honestly, IF it is an actor, the one that better fits the profile so far is Michael Douglas.

The big names right now are
>tarantino
>robert downey jr
>charlie sheen
>tom hanks
>steven speilberg
Although i think spielberg is only included because he is a jew.

>Source: Radaronline
Cred Forums-Gossip and conspiracies

off-topic

What are the cases against each of these people?

Not sure. Ask Cred Forums or Cred Forums. I think it is rdj because of several quotes from both corey and his friend feldman, who says he is gonna unmask them in a couple of days.

Literally none of them fit the profile aside from Spielberg.

This guy was an A-lister in the early 80's. Back then Tarantino was indie as fuck and RDJ, Sheen and Hanks were young B-listers just starting out.

>Support Hillary Clinton
>Get outed as a pedo

>Corey Haim stated that his molester was 42 years old when it first happened, and that he, himself, was 14 years old at the time.

Where are you finding this.
>The first time this man raped Corey was after he got him high on pot," a source said. "He fooled him. Corey was vulnerable, and he fell for this person. He believed, like so many victims, that he was 'in love' with his abuser. He was so confused by the sexual encounter, and believed it was love
Do you think corey would really fall in love with a 42 year old man at 11 years old?
enstarz.com/articles/173815/20160919/corey-haim-abuse-scandal-who-is-the-unnamed-actor-who-allegedly-raped-the-former-star-photo.htm

RDJ was a kid himself when this shit was supposed to have happened.

>ask Cred Forums or Cred Forums

Literally why?

Tarantino was working in a video store in the 1980's. RJD was in his 20's.

They are focused on it now. I think /p/ is raiding a youtube video just out out by him.

>Do you think corey would really fall in love with a 42 year old man at 11 years old?

Crazier things have happened.

Cred Forums - Please don't make us talk about comics and cartoons

>Vulnerable child just entering puberty falling in "love" with a sympathetic adult who shows him affection and provides a context for new and confusing feelings

I don't know anything about these celebrities but that sounds extremely believable.

Kids are retarded and abused kids are confused and retarded. Victims do all sorts of weird shit to cope with what happens to them.

What's /p/?

>I make assumptions on the world based on Simpson's jokes.

Fucking Cred Forums

You mean the episode that came out during the late 90s when he kept on getting arrested for possession of illegal substances and shit? That was a decade after when this kid was meant to have been raped. Also he's been fine for over a decade now.

He was up and and coming and then got the Oscar nom for Chaplin. AND then came the incidents where he ended up breaking into people's homes and all the rehab, etc.

Now, there's a big difference between not knowing how to manage your drug abuse/use, and molestation, but he doesn't have a squeaky clean history by any stretch of the imagination.

Sheen had a wife in that time frame and younger children (e.g. Charlie and Emilio and I think a few others). He's no where near probable.

What is having a wife supposed to mean?

Is it really that hard for DC to make one good movie? They have to resort to this instead?

Haim never named who it was, but gave multiple hints
>druggie
>still famous A list actor
>currently has a "family-man" reputation
>he knew him at 10 when it happened
He listed more, but those seem to indicate rdj

It's Al Pacino. If the abuse happened in say, early 1983, Corey would 11 already and Pacino would be 42 already. He was already a star at the time.

Ok this made me laugh

Why keep it a mystery? Most people come right out and say who did it, like all those kids that got diddled by Singer.

Is that fucker going to ban Cred Forums or not?

>Tarantino was working in a video store in the 1980's.

If this is true, then I'm placing my bet on Garey Busey.